Plain Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is up to me Susan, not you. I will not hear you say such ever again. You will make sure your sisters do not question whether they are worthy or not." Jane said quickly. "For a woman who is obsessed with a manga school girl look, I wonder why you are not wearing pink colors and have your hair down."

Susan's eyes got large. She was so out of it that she forgot to put on her pink makeup and do her hair properly. "I'm sorry Mistress. I was so tired this morning that I didn't even think of it until you said something. May I be excused to get fixed up?"

"Once you get me a cup of coffee you can." Jane watched as Susan all but ran to the kitchen and returned a moment later with her coffee. "No nuzzling my sheets or orgasming while doing your makeup in my room. "Also, please lay out a corset, thong, stockings and high heels for me. You can dress me once I have some coffee."

She drank about half her cup before checking in on Kim. She found the girl sitting cross legged with her back against the wall and a laptop on her lap in a bedroom filled with boxes. "Good morning Kimmy," Jane said walking up to the girl. She crouched down next to Kimberly and smiled as the girl's eyes dilated and her nostrils flared. "How goes your research project?"

Kimberly sighed, "Not well Mistress, I just can't focus."

"You would do better if you were properly made up. "You know you think better as a sexy school girl." Jane stood and held out her hand, "Come with me." She pulled Kim to her feet and led her to her bedroom. "Susan, Kimmy needs help getting made up properly so she can think."

"I'll help you sister," Susan said quickly getting up. She glanced at Jane before quickly doing Kim's makeup and putting her hair in pigtails. "There you go Kimmy." She was lucky in that Kim still had on her pink nail polish.

Jane helped Kim stand and led her back to the bedroom where she had been working. "There, now you will be able to focus. Look at the process for skin regeneration. Perhaps you can use that as a starting point."

"Thank you, I will Mistress," Kimmy replied. She looked at the formulas on the computer and suddenly they became crystal clear and she knew what she had to do.

The girl was working hard before Jane had a chance to grab her coffee and leave. Going out she refilled her cup and went to find Susan doing her nails. Laying down on the bed Jane opened her legs and began to masturbate while watching Susan. It took a few minutes before the girl became aware of her finger play but once she saw she kept glancing back as she tried to do her nails. "Remember when we used to lay across from each other and masturbate?"

"How could I forget it Mistress. I wanted to pleasure you so bad it felt like I had a knot in my chest every time." Susan replied turning to look at Jane properly. She dropped her eyes and asked, "Will you change my reality so all we talked of becomes real memories?"

"Remember now how each and everyone here except Carla and Margret visited us in college. Live those memories for my pleasure." Jane commanded softly. The woman's eyes became glassy for a minute and cleared although they remained dilated. Standing she offered her slick fingers for Susan to suck on. As the girl worshiped her fingers she said, "Finish your nails and lay out my clothing. You will wear the same and then put on a tee and jeans." She bent down and kissed Susan deeply, "I love you so much Susan."

"I love you too Jane my sweet mistress." Susan replied looking up at her with blind devotion. She watched as Jane walked out before checking her nails. Satisfied that they were dry enough, she quickly laid out her mistress's clothing and then hurried to find a corset and stockings for herself. She knew she had packed them but was not sure where they were. By the time she found them and got dressed, she saw Jane had already dressed herself.

"Go tell your sisters that I expect them and pair of love birds to come home for lunch." As Susan turned to go Jane said, "Oh and every fifth step you will need to orgasm. The need will grow however you will not orgasm even if you stop to masturbate. Only I can grant you what you need Susan. As a side note, if you cheat and not take the fifth step each time you will find yourself kneeling and facing the corner as I use something special on each of your sisters. Trust me you will not enjoy being punished by me."

"I understand mistress, I saw how unhappy you were from us cheating before, never again." Susan replied.

Once she was alone Jane went back to visit Kimberly. "How are you doing now Kimmy?" Jane asked.

"Great Mistress," Kim replied as she looked up. Her brain locked up at the sight of her mistress in a tight corset and stockings. "I..." her voice trailed off as Jane's scent hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Remember all we talked of as reality Kimberly. My sweet Kimmy showing up wearing lycra spandex and joining in the fun. Remember submitting to me Kimmy, I do and cherish the memory." Jane cooed. "Stand up Kimberly."

Kim knew she was in trouble as mistress used her proper name. She stood quickly and waited for the firestorm she deserved.

"Two things Kimberly, "First and foremost good girls never sit cross legged on the floor. You will kneel properly or go sit at the table." Jane paused and then moved up close to the girl, "Kimmy, you only think your mind is clear. I want you to dress in corset, stockings, and high heels. I bet if you do, you will have it finished by lunch time." She kissed the girl tenderly and slowly before saying, "You are my good girl Kimmy and I love you so very much."

Kim melted in Jane's arms and whispered back, "I love you too mistress mine." Once Jane left she hurried into the other room and dressed in corset stockings and heels. Even though she couldn't tighten it up properly, she felt so much better and focused. Even before she knelt before the laptop, she had the solution. All she needed do was write out the steps and show mistress her work.

Jane smiled as she refilled her coffee and walked out to the hot tub and pool area. She saw that as per her instructions they had bought some lawn chairs and little tables. Going over to one she sat down with her laptop and began surfing the net for places to supply fetish clothing in the states. While going to England was fine, she would rather shop here. However, everything she found was ether overpriced crap or overpriced crap from china. Quality latex and latex bondage wear was made in England and Germany. In addition, a good corset was English made and they had to go for custom fittings. In the end she decided that she would have to take a road trip.

Jane was still surfing the net when Susan came out, "Mistress, lunch is almost ready and Kimmy would like a moment of your time before we eat."

"Why didn't she come to me herself?" Jane asked not getting up.

"She was busy typing and asked me to ask you," Susan replied.

Getting up Jane asked, "Are the others back and any word on when Lisa, Rachel and Alice will be back?"

"Rachel and Alice are back. According to them Lisa is flying back in a trainer for you and will be an hour more or less." Susan said. "Of course that was an hour ago so she should be back anytime."

"I want Carla, Tina, Rachel, and Alice to get made up and dressed properly while I go see Kimmy. Then I want all four of them to wait for me in my bedroom and kneeling at the foot of the bed." Jane paused and then added, "I know Carla doesn't have a proper corset so do the best you can for your sister." While Susan continued down the hall, she went in the bedroom and saw Kim kneeling before her laptop. "You wanted to see me Kimmy?"

Kim looked up and smiled, "You were right Mistress. I solved it."

Jane knelt beside Kim and said, "Show me." She listened as the girl walked her through the process she had created and smiled, "Well done. The next step is for you to make it and for us to test it on Tina's back. If it works, then you have your dissertation." Jane smiled and said, "Dr. Kimberly Johnson has a nice ring to it don't you think?"

"Mistress, I would rather be just your Kimmy," Kim looked down and added, "All the credit should go to you instead of to your slave. Would it be okay if I never finished my doctorate?"

"You will always be my Kimmy," Jane replied. "But what you have here is worth ten million to the government. Don't you want the money? Think of all the wonderful things you could buy with that much."

"If you command me Mistress, I will take it and finish my dissertation." Kim said.

"No pet, I won't command you. You will drop out formally. The next project to work on is helping me make clothing that will change form on command." Jane kissed Kim and said, "But first I want to watch you create the formula and test on Tina." She stood and smiled at the girl, "Write an email to your adviser explaining that you have an offer and that you have put your education on hold for the time being. Then go help Susan fix lunch."

Going to her bedroom, Jane found the four girls kneeling at the foot of her bed. As she walked around to sit on the bed facing them, she saw their eyes were already dilated and were breathing deeply through their noses. With a sly smile she said, "I own you, mind body and soul. My word is law and what I say is real is your new reality." She paused and then said, "All that we discussed about how each of you met me in the past really happened." She watched as four pair of eyes glazed and slowly focused up on her. "Each has found peace in pink makeup and polish, and your hair in pigtails. For every five steps you take the need for a good school girl orgasm grows stronger. There is no way to skip the fifth step no matter how deeply you try."

Standing once more Jane smiled down at them, "Tina, this afternoon you will receive a shot to repair your back nerves. I want you fully healed before we play tonight." She paused and then commanded, "Carla find my whip, you know the one I am talking about and set it on the dining table so all can see it." She turned her attention to Alice, "Can you take a quick look at the jet and see what needs restocking we will be taking a trip overseas again in a few days. Rachel send Margret and Carol in to see me."

A minute later there was a knock on her bedroom door. "Come in pets," Jane said still standing at the foot of the bed. Margret and Carol entered holding hands and looking worried. She pointed to the floor before her and they knelt still holding hands. Sitting on the edge of the bed Jane said, "I hope you two had a good night alone."

"We did, thank you Mistress," Carol replied after a glance at Margret.

"So have you decided to stop here?" Jane asked leaving the question open. When they didn't answer she said, "It's hard to go back to being male after coming out once more isn't it Carol. You want more, you want what Rachel has don't you."

"Yes Mistress," Carol replied not looking at Margret.

"What about you Margret? You must give your blessing before I even consider it."

"If Carol wishes to go all the way Mistress, I am all for it also," Margret said softly.

Jane looked from one to the other, "If I take you all the way Carol, you and Margret must know the cost to you and me both." She paused and then said, "On your side, you may die. If you live your world as well as Margret's world will shift to be centered on me. You both will become just as your sisters are...my slaves." Jane paused, "On my side, it will mean I will have to buy all new paperwork for Carol so you both will be able to go with the rest of us to England to buy proper clothing for you two and Carla." Jane stood and looked down at them, "I expect the cost will be one formula which I could otherwise sell for ten million US."

She paused again and said, "I don't mind the cost in funds, I rather enjoy the thought of having you both kneeling below me full time. What I do mind is the chance you will die. Rachel died three times, I managed to live through it alone. I need to find out why I lived without a problem and Rachel died. Until I understand what made the change, I will not take you all the way." Jane looked from one to the other, "Margret, you must decide who you really want. Not what Carol wants, not what I want, but what you want. Do you want John back? Do you want this Carol? Do you want fully female Carol?"

Jane looked at Carol, "Leave us Carol." Once the girl had left Jane sat down once more and said, "You don't have to pretend you didn't know me before the flight anymore. I almost died when I saw you there with John. You who taught me about a woman's tender caress in high school."

"We didn't break up in a nice way Mistress. You left me to go to college." Margret looked down and began to cry, "You left me behind..."

"You said you would come visit me. You had the car that your daddy bought you. I had nothing other than an old beat up bicycle. You never came, never called and left me alone." Jane said getting down off the couch to sit beside her. She pulled Margret into a tight hug and sobbed, "I loved you but had to go, my parents had hocked the house to pay my first year's tuition."

Margret looked up, "You didn't tell me your parents put their house up Jane. I thought you just wanted to be rid of me." She clung to Jane tightly and sobbed, "I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry."

Jane stroked Margret's back tenderly and said, "It's okay love. It worked out for the best." She wiped her own tears away and kissed Margret tenderly. "You love her and him don't you."

"I do, I thought I wanted Carol but John's playfulness and zest for life is refreshing. She is like a scared child. Someone hurt her terribly Jane and now while nice to hang out with, every loud noise and she wants to run and hide." Margret said.

"I think it was me that hurt her. Remember us talking about me catching her halfway between her and John. I tried to tell her that her secret was safe with me but she didn't believe me. Since college I have tried everything I could to be a good friend to John. But I think I hurt her more than helped her." Jane looked down, "How do I fix it so you two are happy? I want you and John or Carol to be happy. I know with you two running it, a local flight service can pay for its self. Will you help me? Will you stay when I try to help Carol over her fear?"

"Of course Jane," Margret replied. She smiled, "Or is this my mistress speaking?"

"It's Jane your mistress asking," Jane replied with her own smile. "Bring her back and stay. Then after a few minutes, once she is at ease, leave saying you need to check on lunch or something."

"You got it Jane," Margret said smiling. She left and returned a few minutes later with Carol.

She waited until they knelt before her sitting form. "Carol, remember when I caught you at John's place half undressed?"

Carol looked down and whimpered, "Yes Mistress."

Margret shot a knowing look with Jane and squeezed Carol's hand, "I'm here love. Everything will be okay."

"Carol, look at me," Jane said tenderly. When the girl looked up she continued, "Remember what I said to you? Didn't I swear I would always keep your secret?"

"You said my secret was safe with you." Carol said softly. "But your body language and eyes said that you would make me do anything you wanted if I wanted to keep others from finding out."

"Oh no baby," Jane said. "I was embarrassed and unsure how to handle it. I would never screw you over. I even made sure that I helped you anyway I could." She paused and then asked, "Do you trust me? I mean really deep down trust me?"

Not meeting her mistress's eye Carol said softly, "John does... without reservation."

She met Margret's eyes and shook her head. The girl bit her lip as she teared up but did not speak. "Carol, who is your Mistress?"

"You are," Carol replied.

"What is the job of a mistress?"

"To order and boss her slaves around." Carol replied.

"Wow, not even close." Jane said. "A mistress must take care of all her slave's needs. That means clothing, hobbies, and their work. For example, I bought that jet sitting out there because Lisa, Rachel, and Alice needed it to do their jobs. I built a home lab, not so much for me, but because Kimberly needed it to work. This compound includes several houses and part time military presence. That gives, Susan and Tina work. Carla will become our shopper once everyone has the basic clothing, custom latex, corsets, hose and high heels." Jane paused, "You and Margret will run the air service because I have faith in your abilities with her beside you."

She looked at Margret and said, "Margret would you believe by taking slaves and bringing everyone together, I have spent nearly one hundred and fifty million dollars. That is just since Christmas." She reached out and touched Carol's leg, "That was all for you girls so you can be happy. I would never screw you over Carol. Please trust me and know that I want you to be happy and feel loved for who you are."

"You can trust her Carol, I do," Margret said softly. Carol looked up at her so she added, "I remember I talked about my first and only female lover last night. She is sitting across from us now. All those years I spent thinking she left me. It turned out she had to go to college because her parents mortgaged their house to pay for it. Meanwhile Jane thought I didn't care for her because I never visited her or even called." She looked down and said, "All the hurt we both suffered through was because we didn't talk about it. You need to open up to her, talk it out. If you want, I will stay or I can go check on lunch."

"How come you're different than everyone else Jane?" Carol asked looking up.

"I'm not, most people including every one of your sisters here are descent loving people. Carol, the only difference between me and any of them is that I have the funds to allow them to live their dreams and desires. I am building a blacksmith shop outside and will then learn how to forge things because Susan and Lisa have begged me to brand them. So I must learn how to make a branding iron because they want me to make it from scratch and mark them as mine." Jane looked at Margret and added, "Before it is done, I expect all of you will want one also. As Lisa said, tattoos can be removed but a brand is forever just like her submission."

Margret said with bright eyes, "Yes I can see how all would want one Mistress." She bent towards Carol and said, "Just imagine Mistress branding us together. That would be so hot..."

"It would," Carol said her own eyes bright with excitement.

"Margret would you give us a few minutes please," Jane said softly.

"Okay Mistress," Margret said standing and walking out.

Once they were alone Jane said, "You want to trust me fully Carol but your fear is holding you back. John has given himself to me fully. Now it is your turn to submit and have faith that I will love and care for you."

Carol looked at Jane for a long moment before saying, "I do... I give myself to you in all ways mistress. Do as you wish with me and allow me to serve you fully."

"Feel better now? Feel at peace?" Jane asked tenderly.

Carol blinked slowly, "Yes Mistress. I wish I had done so long ago."

"As one of my slaves, you will find you love the look, scent, and feel of latex. Of course you love corsets, lycra spandex and nylons. Any good girl worth her salt loves high heels also." Jane paused and then said, "Pay attention to how your sisters dress pay attention to their love for pink makeup and nail polish. See how they wear their hair in pigtails and look like a group of manga schoolgirls. Your sisters dress that way because each of them loves the look and they know I love it also."

Carol felt wrong, she was dressed all wrong, her makeup and nail polish was really wrong. She would dress like a clown if she knew Jane loved that look on her. It was little enough for her to dress to please her mistress. "May a girl change her clothing and makeup Mistress?"