Plain Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John looked towards Margret who was playing in the pool with the others and then said, "Well that explains a lot." He looked back, "I didn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth for fear of what I would find. However, we talked a lot on the drive here about you." John took a deep drink and said without making eye contact, "She showed me that I too am owned by you mistress. You are my only business and day or night I would do as you asked of me." He raised his eyes and met hers, "Even this move was because you asked me to come and no other reason. We don't speak of it directly but you are my mistress too."

"I'm not sure you want to ever say it again John. Look at Rachel, she was a male named Jason when we met. Not a day later she was a transvestite and believed she had been her whole life. Two days later she was begging me to find a way for her to become what her mind told her she should have been." Jane paused, "John look at everyone in the pool... what do they have in common?"

"They are all women," John said without looking at them. "Jane will you..."

She held up a hand to stop him and said, "Keep what you have and a woman who loves you. If after a year you come to me and ask for what you are thinking about then we will discuss it." Jane said. "Margret is not like the other girls. She is pure and is devoted to you." Seeing his forlorn look she said softly, "How come I could never say no to you John and make it stick?"

"Girls, play time is over. Come here please," Jane said raising her voice. "Alice, Carla, Lisa, Kimmy, and Rachel. I want the lab unpacked tonight. Get everything in it and I will set it up." She looked at Kimmy, "Once you have it done get to work on the nerve solution. I need it done as fast as possible baby and I really mean as fast as possible." As they hurried off she continued, "Lisa as they unload the lab see if you can get the server and assorted cables out and put it in the server room we built. Once you have it in let me know so we can build the server farm."

Jane looked at Margret and Susan, "Margret do you trust me?"

"Of course I do mistress." Margret replied surprised that her mistress felt the need to ask her.

"Carol had decided to come out of the closet. I want you to look at John and see the timid woman, Carol, hiding inside. Can you see her?" Jane asked.

Margret looked at John and realized that yes she could see the woman hiding inside him. "Carol, you could have come out with me. I love you and nothing will ever change that."

"That answers my next question," Jane said tenderly. She looked at Susan, "Love, can you make Carol feel and look beautiful just as you did for me?"

"Jane, you were beautiful before I started." Susan replied. She looked at Carol, "Stand up dear let me look at you." She smiled as Carol stood and said, "You are quite lovely already dear."

"Why don't you and Margret set up shop in my bedroom and bath. Carol will be along in a moment or two." Jane said softly. She watched the pair leave and turned her attention to John, "The medical process falls into three parts. The first part will give you smoother skin and breasts. The second part will remove your cock and make you female. The final part will change on the cellular level. While parts one and two are safe, part three may very well kill you. When Rachel went through it, she died several times and I had to work like hell to bring her back each time."

"Take me all the way Jane," John said after a moment.

"No John, I will only give you the first stage and that must be agreed on by Margret." Jane replied. "Don't be in such a rush to die."

To her surprise, the lab was unpacked and she had been able to set it up before Lisa came to find her. All she needed to do was plug the hard drive into the server power it up and tie it into the house's router hidden in her bedroom closet. Turing to Lisa who had been helping her she said, "Power up your laptop and see if it connects to the server dear. I'll do the same in the lab laptop, let me know how it turns out."

Returning to the lab, Jane powered up the laptop connected to her homemade nanite creator and programmer. Finding it works she powered off and went in search of Lisa. She found the girl hard at work on her laptop trying different programs and logging into the server. "How is it working?" she asked

"Seems okay mistress," Lisa replied looking up at her. "What's next on the agenda?"

"Find an online course for me," Jane replied. She paused and then added, "I figure it will take me a day or two to read through the coursework and take the final. So look around for a trainer for me to rent say for a month, the best rate that way. Unless you can get a better deal for two weeks."

"Mistress, I don't mean to disrespect you but it will take you a couple months to take ground school unless you do it full time. Also, depending on how light your touch is, it will take anywhere between forty and seventy hours for flight time."

Jane smiled, "With a photographic memory and an IQ higher than anyone in history, ground school will be a snap. It's the air time I worry about Lisa. I can't judge that until you start teaching me. I know I have a light touch when it comes to biology but pushing the stick around is a whole different matter."

Lisa considered herself smart with an IQ of one hundred fifty two and a member of MENSA. Looking at Jane she understood fully why the US government wanted her on their side. "Don't worry mistress, when we are done, you will be a real pilot."

She bent down and kissed Lisa tenderly, "Thank you love. I know how hard it will be for you." Jane looked at Susan, "How is she and more importantly how is Margret handling it?"

"Margret is fine but John is very worried." Susan replied.

"I know it's late but could you see about getting the rest of the crap unloaded and just thrown somewhere." Jane said. She went back to her bedroom and said, "Susan says you are worried Carol. Why?"

John looked at Jane as if she lost her mind. "This doesn't feel right Jane. I thought it would but it doesn't."

She looked at Margret, "Dear, Carol isn't ready to come out full time. Would you give me and her a few minutes alone?"

"Of course Mistress," Margret replied. She bent forward and kissed John tenderly and said, "Whatever you choose is fine with me love. John, Carol, it doesn't matter to me. I love you no matter who you are." With a final smile to Jane she left the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

She moved up close until she was standing nude with her sex right behind John's head. She looked at him in the mirror and said, "Being a woman is much more than makeup as you are finding out." Her hand reached out to stroke his hair. "What would make it right?"

He became aware of Jane's musky scent and moaned softly. Looking at himself in the mirror John felt a surge of excitement flow though him. "Right?" He asked softly not sure what Jane was talking about.

"Yes Carol, what would make you feel right. Go back to John or move forward as Carol?" Jane asked tenderly. "You have already given yourself to me Carol. I can see it in your eyes. You love Margret but I own you."

"Yes..." John replied his voice an octave higher than normal. "I am yours Mistress."

"Carol, remember back in collage, you were out almost all the time and pretended to go out with John instead of being him." Jane said. "You had all of us fooled until I caught you out." She paused and said, "I didn't mean to scare you so much you had to run away and hide dear. I was young and didn't understand. Will you forgive me?"

Carol remembered when Jane had showed up early to talk to John and walked in on her without her wig. She looked down as she remembered the shame she felt. Even though Jane had promised never to break her cover, she was terrified. She pretended to leave school and have children while John remained behind.

"It wasn't you Mistress, it was me." Carol said softly. "I should have trusted you, I see that now."

"I want you to lay down on the bed and rest. I am going to take Margret and Susan to recreate how you looked back in college. Margret is going because she deserves a say and knows what you like. Susan is going because you and she were tight in college." Jane took John's hand in hers and pulled her up and took her to the bed. Once the girl was laying down she said, "Of course all my girls love bondage, latex corsets, and the feel of nylon and spandex against their skin."

Jane bent over and kissed John tenderly before getting up. Outside she found Margret wringing her hands and looking worried. "She felt wrong because she felt incomplete." Jane paused and then added, "I know you love and want what is best for her so we are going to help her change." She took Margret's hand in hers and caught Susan walking to one of the bedrooms carrying a box. "Come with us Susan."

"Okay Mistress," Susan set the box down and followed her mistress and sister down into the lab.

Jane powered up the laptop and as it booted turned to face the two women. "Susan, I have a confession. Carol was John all along. The girl you used to go party with, was John." She paused, "I found out and that's why she dropped out of school." She started the nanite program and loaded a generic female figure. "She has finally gotten brave enough to show herself once more and we must be supportive." Jane turned to Margret, "I can make her fully female but the last time I tried it the woman died and I had to work like hell to bring her back. The first stage will smooth out her body and give her beasts. It is up to you both to decide how she looks seeing I only met Carol twice but I remember her as having long blond hair and bigger breasts than I had."

Mistress, you were only an A cup so most everyone had bigger breasts than you." Susan said softly. "She had sandy blond hair, blue eyes and a waist to die for." She paused and then added, "She was a solid C cup."

Jane turned to the computer and began adding specifications as Susan talked. "Lips?"

"Yes she had very kissable lips," Susan said softly not meeting Jane's eyes.

"I thought you were into guys."

"Remember the night you spanked me? I was supposed to quiz you on econ final and I went out instead. Well we kissed and she stopped me before I could go any further."

"Why did she spank you sister?"

"Because that was the one class that was kicking my ass and Susan promised she would help me. Instead she and Carol went clubbing and left me to struggle on my own. She came home drunk and well I was pissed so I spanked her long and hard." Jane replied looking at Susan. "That's when I found her dark desire."

"Dark desire?" Margret asked. "You got off on it and wanted more." She looked at her sister and added, "The sharper the pain the greater your enjoyment." She looked at Jane, "I bet she wore clothes pins when she thought no one was looking."

"I did but it didn't help." Susan said softly. "Mistress had to place them on me for me to enjoy it."

"You have the same dark desire don't you Margret. Good girl's love the painful pleasure their mistress gives them." Jane said. "I can see it in you."

"Yes Mistress," Margret moaned.

"Before we get carried away with dark desires, let's finish Carol." Jane paused and then said, "So kissable lips, anything else Susan?"

"That's about it Mistress," Susan replied. "She did have a nice firm ass. It would best be described as one you would love to paddle."

Jane smiled and added that to the mix. She started the nanite programming and looked at Margret. "How far do you want her to go? Keep the cock, become female skin level, or become fully female down to the cellular level."

"Mistress, you know what she wants already." Margret replied.

"I know what she wants, I am asking what you wanted Margret."

"I want her to be happy," Margret replied. "I love John's cock, but I want her happy more. Take her all the way."

"Susan could you make sure everything of mine is unpacked first. Then unpack Carol and Margret's stuff into the first house. Margret will be along to help in a few minutes." Jane waited until she and Margret was alone, "Throw John's clothes into the back of one of the trucks as you unpack so we can take it to good will. I want Carol to have a fresh start."

Once she was alone she told the program to create nanites for stage one. She still wasn't ready to take John all the way. Almost losing Rachel scared her and could not face it again. Just as she had with Rachel, she gave Carol the timed shots and watched as John changed. Once she was finished she kissed Carol deeply and gave her the obsession with latex, nylons, corsets, and high heels. Taking the girl's hand in hers she led her out and found the others up the runway at the other house loading things into it. "While you belong to me pet, you love Margret and I want you two to make tender love together tonight. Tomorrow is soon enough to explore your dark desires and the painful pleasure only I can grant you."

Reaching the little house Jane found the truck unloaded and the girls helping Margret unpack and set everything up. She clapped her hands together twice and after a moment everyone came to see what the noise was about. "This is your half-sister Carol. Be nice to her." She watched as Margret came up and caressed her tenderly before pulling her into a tight hug. She gestured for the others to follow her and walked back to the house.

"Why did you refuse her Mistress," Rachel asked stepping forward to walk beside Jane.

"What do you mean?" Jane replied already knowing what Rachel was asking.

"Jane, you know damn well what I am talking about. Why did you stop after the first stage? She won't be happy until she finishes. I drove the truck with John for a while and we talked a long time. He knew I died several times. So why did you turn him down? Margret is devoted to him and would have been just as happy to see Carol." Rachel paused, "I know it's not my place Mistress, but that was a low blow."

Jane stopped and looked at her. "Rachel I can't face another death."

"So fix it so she doesn't die. But at least you could have taken to stage two while you work out the bugs." Rachel replied. "So why did you really refuse her Jane?"

"Because John was a good friend and I hate to lose him." Jane finally said looking at the ground. Rachel opened her mouth to continue but Susan touched her arm and shook her head no. "Go get some rest, tomorrow is soon enough to unpack and set everything right." She walked up to the observation deck and sat hugging her knees.

Susan watched Jane rock back and forth a while before joining her. After a moment she said, "Ready to talk about it?"

Jane looked at her and then back at the deck. "All my life I have tried to help others. Instead I ended up helping myself. You, Kim, the flight crew, Margret and now John all have been messed with just to fill the void in my life. Why kind of monster am I Susan?"

"You're not a monster Jane," Susan said softly. "I'm only going to say this once so listen carefully. We, all of us, are here because we chose to be and not because you smell really good." She reached out and touched Jane's face tenderly, "In you we found someone who will allow us to live our deepest desires. Do you have any idea how rare a thing it is to find someone who enjoys or at least tolerates what you love? Oh, I know you and I never had the others visit us in college. However, it's fun to pretend we did so I do."

"You mean you made up everything?" Jane asked surprised.

"You know I did." Susan replied. "The week you were out of your head, we spent talking and remembering the truth. However, we saw you needed us to believe what you wanted for us." She paused and then added softly, "You were so messed up that we did what we had to do to save you and us."

"It was fun while it lasted," Jane said softly looking back down.

"You sound like it is over," Susan said tenderly. "It doesn't have to be."

"It was nothing more than playing dress up." Jane raised her head and looked at Susan, "Don't you see? It wasn't real, none of it."

"You know how to make it real Jane." Susan said. "You want it...we want it...make the compound, change your DNA so it is created naturally and make all of us happy once more." Do you need someone to tell you to? Okay I'm saying it... Do it Jane."

Jane stood and walked down and into the living room. There she found the other six girls kneeling with lowered heads. She watched as Susan moved to kneel beside her sisters, "Susan tells me several things I find hard to handle. However, most importantly is that you want what you have been pretending to become real. Is that correct or was she just blowing smoke out her ass?"

"I for one would pay good money to see that," Kim said. She looked up at Jane, "Next to Susan I have known you the longest. I love you Jane, that's why I begged to stay instead of taking the money. I am all for this, all of we talked of to become a part of my past."

"I was a bitch and unhappy until you taught me better," Tina said. "I can't go back mistress. Please don't force me to leave you and my sisters."

"May I speak for Rachel and Alice?" Lisa said looking from one to the other. "Mistress, you opened doors that we can't bear to have closed. I wish all we talked of was real. You know how, but are afraid of doing it. It is the same as the first time you fly, if you let fear rule you, you can never soar."

Carla looked up, "Mistress, I know I never applied for work with your company. I hitchhiked across town to prove myself worthy. Please allow me to serve you in any way you choose. I gave you my mind body and soul, make my mind into the creature you wish me to become."

Rachel stood and took Jane in her arms, "My lovely mistress. I wish we had gone out back in college. I would have acted as you said I did for fear of showing you who I really am. I know it is not my place to speak this to my mistress but as Jason speaking to Jane back in the day I would have said, "Jane, use nanites to change your body so you create the scent all the time. I wasn't the only one who was running away. You were afraid of commitment as I was and it's time to quit running. Love the ones around you and allow them to love you."

"Do you know what you are asking?" Jane asked softly.

"We do Mistress." Rachel replied tenderly.

Not trusting herself to speak, Jane nodded and turned to go down to the lab. She first pulled up the formula for rapid bone and muscle repair. She made hand written notes and samples of each. Setting them off to one side she turned her attention to taking the formula of scent and integrating it into the nanite program. When she finished she had nanites that would target her sweat glands and change the composition of her sweat. She looked at the four vials and gulped. Sending a silent prayer to the gods she injected each thigh and then each upper arm. Putting it under password protection, she went up the stairs and looked at the girls kneeling, "I am going to bed, get some rest."

She woke up slathered in sweat. Getting up Jane walked out to find Susan sitting at the dining table and drinking coffee. "Where are your sisters?" she asked in way of greeting.

"Alice, Rachel and Lisa flew off somewhere early this morning. Lisa said something about a plane but I wasn't tracking very well. Kim is in one of the empty bedrooms working on nerve reconstruction project. Carla and Tina are over helping Margret and Carol unpack. We would have started here but we all felt you needed rest." Susan paused and then asked, "How do you feel Mistress?"

"I'm not sure," Jane replied walked over to stand near Susan. She saw the girl's nostrils flare and her eyes dilate. "How do you feel?"

"Horny ... you smell wonderful Jane. Just like when I did your makeup." Susan said looking up into her mistress's eyes. After a second she dropped her eyes and added, "I am not worthy of one such as you Mistress."