Plain Jane Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can and I know Susan would love to help you and Margret both." Jane replied. "Carol, the reason Margret was slow in answering was not that she is addicted to your cock. She was slow answering because she was afraid of losing the high spirited outgoing person she fell in love with. For her to be happy with your transformation you must channel John's outgoing spirit into your personality. Finally, please don't refer to yourself in third person. You should have asked; May I go change to a school girl look like my sisters?"

"I'll remember Mistress." Carol replied.

"I would like it if you and Margret spent the evening with us. Tonight, we will explore our dark desires together and I would really like you two to join in or at least watch our...play." Jane said standing. Once they were standing together Jane pulled Carol into a tight hug, "I will take you all the way if you want. I will take you to the second level the moment you and Margret want. If that is right after lunch, then I will be glad to." Jane kissed her tenderly and said softly, "Welcome home Carol."

"Thank you Mistress," Carol replied. As they left the bedroom, Carol hurried over to Margret and the pair of them began talking.

From where she was watching she saw Margret hug Carol tightly and make eye contact with her. She read the girl's lips as she said, "Thank you."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!