Plain Jane Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan looked at her sisters and made a shooing motion. Turning her attention to her mistress she moved up to kneel on the concrete beside Jane. She looked out at the desert scrub and asked, "Care to talk about it Jane?"

She was about to answer when the bottle and glass with ice cubes were delivered by Alice. "Would you like me to pour for you Mistress?"

"I have it Alice," Jane replied as she opened the bottle and poured it into the glass. Instead of closing it she handed Susan the bottle. She picked the glass and took a sip. She looked up towards Alice and said, "It would please me to see you girls playing in the pool." Without looking down at Susan she said, "I find it troubling to find one of you slacking while everyone else is working. I don't mind you girls relaxing and having fun while I work."

She took a drink out of the bottle and thought. The only ones who did not help unpack were Lisa, Margret and Carol. "Jane, mistress of my heart, I know she upset you. However, you gave her the task of bringing the other two into the fold." Susan paused and then asked softly, "What did Lisa really do to hurt you?"

Jane waited until the girls passed by and got into the pool. She looked down at Susan and asked, "I don't know how to answer it and make you understand. I know I am a talking about a double standard but it hurt my feelings to find Lisa bouncing up and down on Carol's cock while kissing and fondling Margret. Her sudden stop and guilty look only added to the hurt." She took a drink and looked away, "Like a damn fool I told them to continue and orgasm."

"I'll handle it Mistress," Susan said coldly as she started to get up.

"Sit down Susan," Jane commanded. Once the girl knelt back down she continued, "I know you... you'd go slap her silly and then I would have a cat fight on my hands. I will handle it in my own way." She paused and then said, "Any thoughts on dinner?"

"What would you like goddess of my heart?" Susan asked. She wanted so bad to pull Lisa off to one side and give her a serious talking to. But she would wait.

"I could always go to town and get some fried chicken." Jane replied. "Or I could send you and Lisa."

"I would like that, I would like that very much Jane."

"What would you say to her if I sent you two together?" Jane asked softly.

"Only that she hurt you and if she did it again I would kill her," Susan replied coldly.

"Okay so I know not to send you two together," Jane said. She was about to continue when Margret came out and stood before her with Kim beside her. "How do you feel dear?" she asked looking up at her.

"Still fine Mistress," Margret replied.

"Kimmy, would you mind too very much going with Susan and picking up some fried chicken for dinner?"

"Not at all Mistress," Kim replied with a smile.

"Get all the fixings also Susan," Jane said looking down at her. She turned her attention to Margret and stood. She looked the woman over and reached out to caress her arm, "Feels smooth to me. Sit with me," She sat back down and waited until Margret sat beside her. She picked up the bottle that Susan left on the ground and handed it to the other woman. "I would offer a glass and ice but I only have one and I don't want to give you cooties."

She laughed, "Oh Mistress, cooties from you would be a blessing." To be polite she took a drink and gasped. The bourbon burned all the way down. Setting the bottle down she added, "That will peal paint off a wall."

"It does take some getting used to." Jane paused and then added, "How can I make you two happy here dear?"

"I can't speak for Carol, but I wish I could be fully yours Mistress." Margret said softly.

"You already are," Jane replied looking at the other woman. "You were on the jet before we took off on the way to London." She looked towards the pool, "You gave yourself to me fully then Margret." Looking back at the woman Jane said, "You have to do better than that."

"Mistress, I want what your other slaves have. Look at them, they play together and are happy. I'm on the outside looking in." Margret paused, "Please let me in."

"What about Carol?"

"What about her? It's you I want Mistress, not her. I see that now," Margret replied.

"You have never been locked out love. Even when you lived across the country my arms have always been open to you." Jane paused, "Please don't think I am pushing you away. How could I push someone I love away from me? Now that you have faced your total submission, I have a new task for you. Love all of your sisters equally. Feel the love you have for Carol, share that love with each of your sisters."

"I can do that, Lisa already talked to us about how to share our love for you and each other with all of the other girls you own." Margret said.

"Good girl, now go play and relax a while. After dinner I am going to open the dark desire that is hiding inside us all." Jane watched as Margret got up and dipped her head before going over to the pool. As she watched, Lisa got up and lay on the side of the pool with open legs. Rachel started eating her out. A moment later Carol began fucking her from behind. Before she knew it she was standing next to them and staring down at Lisa. "God damn it," she finally said and threw the glass down next to them. The glass shattered like a bomb going off and everyone stopped and stared at her.

Without speaking Jane turned and marched back into the house, grabbed a set of keys and out to the one truck still sitting there. Starting it she floored it as she spun around and drove away. She stopped at the end of the driveway and wondered where she could go. She was dressed only in a corset, stockings, and high heels; not only that, she had forgotten her purse. Turning around she went to the hanger and parked in front of it at the end of the runway.

Getting, out Jane walked into the hanger and stood looking around it was as empty as her life was. She sat on the ground and held her head in her hands as she cried. After a few minutes, she calmed down, stood and returned to the truck. Returning to the house, she noticed that none of the girls were outside waiting for her return. She found everyone kneeling with their heads lowered in the living room. Without speaking, she walked into her bedroom, changed into jeans and a shirt and returned. "If any of you don't want to live under my rules then you can damn well get the fuck out."

When no one moved she continued, "I don't mind you girls having fun. But if you're going to fuck, get a god damn room!" she ended the sentence in a yell. She looked down at them and said, "Lisa, Rachel, go and remove your makeup, let your hair down, strip, and return." Turning to the others she said, "I need some rope. In addition, I want the broken glass cleaned up and then the area vacuumed. Tina, grab the shop-vac and extension cords.

As Alice rushed out with Margret following her, Carla said, "I'll start picking up the glass shards."

Tina looked at Carla, "Okay I'll be right there." She looked at Jane, "Mistress is the shop vac the canister vacuum we used while building?"

"Yes baby," Jane replied. She looked at Carol who still knelt with her head down, "Consider yourself blessed Carol. Being a guest, all I will say is you need to think of how your actions will hurt your half-sisters."

"I don't feel blessed; I feel like shit." Carol said softly. "I didn't mean to hurt you Jane. You mean the world to me, you always have." She paused and looked up with tear stained cheeks and red eyes, "Punish me instead."

"Instead of punishing you, I will take you all the way and make you mine in all ways. That is your punishment Carol," Jane said evenly.

"That's not punishment Mistress," Carol said not understanding how it could be.

"No, it isn't but it puts you under my control." Jane commanded. She watched as Tina came up dragging the shop vacuum and extension cords and with a nod towards her continued thought the house. Returning her attention to Carol, she said, "While I know you love and need your pink makeup, I need you to remove it and nail polish completely. Once you have done so kneel at the foot of my bed and wait with your head touching the ground. I will be along shortly." She was in the living room wondering what she was going to do to the pair when Susan and Kim returned with dinner.

Susan took one look at her and said, "Oh shit... someone stepped on her dick."

"You think?" Jane replied. She commanded, "Put the stuff on the table and come with me." She led them down to the lab and began the program to do stage two and three for Carol. As the nanites were decanted, she made notes of the time between doses and looked at Susan, "I assume you mentioned to Kimmy what I was upset about."

"Who me?" Susan asked.

Jane turned and looked at Susan, "Might I recommend you think about your answer before I take you out into the desert and leave your ass."

"I told her Mistress," Susan said not meeting Jane's eyes. "I wasn't thinking, please forgive me."

"That seems to be a problem around here," Jane said. "She looked at Kim who looked worried, "After you left I look up and find Lisa on her back on the edge of the pool, while Rachel is eating her out and being fucked by Carol. To say I became upset is an understatement." Jane looked at Susan and added, "I threw down my glass which shattered and said...God damn it... get a fucking room or something like that."

She turned to Susan and said, "I know you Susan, you are down here because I know you would say something to them. Instead, you and Kim are going to kneel quietly off to one side with your sisters or I will refuse you your brand."

"I'll be good Mistress," Susan said quietly.

Jane grabbed all the supplies for Carol's shots and went up with the pair following her. She ignored the girls as she continued into her bedroom. "Carol, the first series are six shots then," she looked at the paper she wrote on, "The counter shot is ninety minutes later. That is followed by eight shots with a counter at one hundred and eight minutes and the final counter shot." She had Carol stand and gave her the shots on her hip, shoulder and neck on each side. "Lay down dear, it will hurt some." she said and kissed her lightly. "Kimberly, I want you to make notes of her condition every five minutes. Once you have reached the time for the counter shots come get me and I will watch as you give them." She looked at Susan and said, "Then Susan will take over for you."

Going back out Jane saw the pair kneeling with their heads down at the end of the row of girls. Susan hurried over and knelt beside Alice who was at the far end. Looking down at the girls she said, "You have a choice, accept my rules and live by them or pick a direction and start walking." She paused to see if anyone moved. When they held still she continued, "If you want to have a little one on one action then find a bedroom after asking permission first."

"Lisa, Rachel, kneel facing the wall with your arms behind your back." Jane went into the kitchen and grabbed a steak knife. Returning she took the cloths line sized rope, tied Lisa's wrists together and then tied them to her ankles. Cutting the rope, she then bound the girl's elbows so they were touching. It took a few minutes but she managed to braid the rope into the woman's hair and then tied it to her wrists so Lisa's head was tilted up. Going to Rachel she did the same thing. "Instead of enjoying the night's play and dinner, you both will kneel here and know I am still very hurt and angry." Jane crouched down, put her arms around both girls and said softly, "I love you both very much and right now I am too hurt to think clearly for a punishment. I keep having visions of two blonds staked out on a fire ant mound." She stood and looked at the others, "Let's eat."

Although there was plenty of food the girls only picked at dinner. Finally, Jane said, "If you don't start eating properly, I will send you to bed without any play. The play time I have been looking forward to all day I might add." That got them eating so Jane said, "Think about the tan you each want and I will mix up a batch for each of you." She looked at Susan and said, "I already know you want neon pink Susan."

"If Susan can have pink, can I have silver?" Carla suddenly asked. "That way I can become your robotic pain slut." She smiled at Jane. "I can go around saying beep... fuck me... beep... beat me... beep..."

"Make you write bad checks?" Susan added. "Sounds like the lyrics of a song."

Jane laughed and that seemed to break the somber mood. "I don't know if I can do colors other than tans lover. But for you if you really wanted it, I am willing to try."

"No need mistress, I can wait until Halloween and buy silver makeup." Carla replied.

"Jane smiled in return and looked around the table. Margret if you don't like your tan I can lighten it I believe. However, I think the honey bronze goes with your red hair really well. However soon to be Pinky over there is the woman who did my makeup and she knows more than I do. What say you Susan?"

"I like it Mistress." Susan replied. She looked at Margret, "Even with your hair up in pigtails you look beautiful." She returned her attention to Jane and added, "Mistress I would rather have the same tan as Margret here if it all the same with you."

"Okay Susan," Jane replied.

"Mistress, why aren't I being punished?" Margret asked while looking at her plate.

"Because when you Carol and Lisa were making love; you were not fully mine. Had you done so after submitting fully then you would be bound and worrying right now." Jane replied.

"May I ask what you whispered to them?" Alice asked.

"I said I was hurt and mad at them and I was not in the state of mind to come up with a punishment. Finally, I said that I kept having the vision of a pair of blonds staked out over a fire ant hill." Jane said looking at Alice. "To answer your unspoken question, no I would not really do that to them." She paused a long moment, "I still haven't decided on a punishment. So far all I have is for them to watch but not join in tonight play. She gestured towards the whip still sitting on the table, "Because each of you worked your tails off in the last week and half, you will get a firsthand taste of the whip as a reward."

"Are you sure that is a reward," Margret asked.

Tina smiled, "Oh yes sister. You have no idea how sharp the painful pleasure is."

"Trust me, you are going to love it," Jane added with a small smile. "Everyone strip down and put the chairs in the living room," She said as she stood and walked over to Margret. She reached between her legs and wet her fingers on her cunny as she said, "I know what you are hiding pet." She wiped her fingers under the woman's nose and waited as her eyes dilated and nostrils widened. "You need to feel my painful touch, just the thought and idea fills your mind and body with lust. Only my painful touch feeds your dark desires, no one else brings you pleasure like your mistress can. Strip slave and allow your dark desire to feed tonight." She stood and watched as Margret ripped off her clothes and rushed into the living room with a chair.

Laughing Jane followed. She walked over to the pair bound and crouched down between them, "I have decided on a punishment. For each strike you hear, you will feel on your own body. You will feel the pleasure from it as your sisters do, however instead of orgasming every fifth stroke you will completely calm down only to start all over again. That will be the first half, while I use the paddle which Lisa so lovingly hand crafted for me."

Standing she looked at the other girls, "Stand and bend over the chair with asses facing me." She picked up the paddle and walked down the line giving each girl a smack on the ass. "That's one..." she said. She waited a moment before continuing, "With each count, you will hear and feel the strike. You will orgasm on each multiple of five with each having the ones before and ending with one twice as strong as the one before." Jane giggled, "However if you pass out, you will miss the second half of tonight's play." She counted slowly and though the girls quivered, none passed out.

Reaching fifty, Jane waited a few minutes for them to calm down. She smiled and said, "You may sit in your chairs. "I bet it feels good to be sitting on the hard chairs with nice pink asses." She walked into the dining room and grabbed her chair. Returning she set down it before them and sat with her legs wide open. Slowly masturbating she said, "Close your eyes, all of you. My words are your thoughts, my commands are your desires. What I tell you to feel, see and hear you will feel, see and hear for tonight." She paused and then stood, "I have something special for my girls, both good and bad. Tonight, you get a taste of the collars, manacles, and leg irons that I will make, by hand, for each of you."

She went over to where Rachel and Lisa knelt and began removing the bonds that held the girls as she continued speaking, "In your mind's eye you are standing outside in the dark. Before you is the forge, glowing white hot as two bad girls work the bellows. Feel the heat, see their sweaty soot covered bodies as they pump, first one and then the other pushing the bellows up and down. Hear the whoosh of air and the glow of the irons in the fire." She let them think about it and added softly, "So hot this close to the fire, feel the sweat poor off you."

Finishing Jane stood and moved to stand before them all, "First your collar, blackened steel circle with tabs and holes drilled in them. I hand each of you a collar, yes even my two bad girls who are working hard to be good once more." She paused and then said, "Feel the weight of the cool steel in your hands." She paused again, "Pull the ends apart and force your neck in between them." Jane watched as each girl struggled to pull the imaginary collars open and put around their necks. "Lisa you are first...I say as I pull from the fire a red hot rivet. Roughly I pull you over and place the end of the tab from your collar on the anvil. With my blacksmith hammer I pound the rivet into the holes. Back to the forge Lisa, I command as I turn to Rachel. All I need do is point and Rachel bends over to have the collar riveted closed."

She went through the rest of the girls with the exception of Kimberly and Carol who were in the other room. "No matter where you go, what you do, you will have people ask you about it and you will proudly explain that it is your slave collar, a mark of ownership so all can see at a distance that you are taken." She paused to give them time to think about it and then continued, "Pump slaves... I want the fire white hot, I command. After a moment, I pull out a branding iron and turn to burn the brand into a wood post. As I pull the brand away you can smell the burnt wood and read in block letters burned into the wood the word 'OWNED'. I place it back into the fire and pull another one. Shaking my head, I pull out the third and press it below the first. It reads 'by Jane.'"

"In time you will be allowed to wear my brand. I say pointing to the burned post. However, I say as I pull the last one out and press it against the wood. You don't ever want to earn this one," I say as I remove it. There in ugly letters are the words 'BAD GIRL'. Returning the iron to the fire I say, That's enough pumping for now slaves." I reach into a box and pull out leg irons and place them on your ankles and locking them closed." Jane paused and said, "You have six inches of chain so you can take small steps. I hold up wrist irons with longer chains and put them on you making sure to lock them on. You have twelve inches for your wrists. Feel the weight of them on your wrists and ankles as I have you walk around."

"Mistress the time is up," Kim said from behind Jane.