Plain Jane Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why was he there?" Jane asked. "If he was a line officer, they must have known you were with me flying up. Had you not been there he would have just been another face in the crowd and the effect he had on it would have been lost. How much you want to bet there is an A-10 sitting in a hanger right now waiting to be delivered? He knew you would want to see your Captain again and invite him home as a pretext to test the camo. Damn it he knew I would not contradict your outburst. I really hate being predictable." Raising her voice Jane added, "This round to you Dr. Mann..."

"Mistress I didn't mean anything by inviting him," Lisa said realizing she was on thin ice. After the last time getting in trouble, her inviting him looked doubly bad. "Fuck me... fuck me twice," she said looking down.

"I know Lisa. You just wanted a chance to catch up and perhaps say thank you the only way a woman can." Jane replied. "This time you have my blessing if you and he want to make woopy. But before he leaves he will not talk about anything he sees other than the camo demo. I will make sure of that."

"Jane please believe me when I say I didn't mean anything bad. I just wanted to hear what happened after I got medevac'd out." Lisa said. "Please don't brand me as a bad girl. I don't want to be known as a bad girl mistress."

"I'm not and I wouldn't Lisa. I am not mad at you in any way shape or form." Jane paused and then added, "If I thought you could hold still and not knock the controls I would give you a good mental spanking." She paused and then added, "Just wait until tonight." As opposed to flying at night, Jane found she really enjoyed flying during the daylight hours, the scenery and occasional cloud gave her some visual stimulation. After leaving Lisa at the airport the next morning, Jane soloed to Texas. Also, since she was starting out in the morning she had a solid twelve hours of daylight to make it and figured Lisa would meet her there.

It didn't take long for Lisa to catch up to Jane. She remained about a mile behind and five hundred feet above her mistress. She wanted to be close just in case something happened to Jane. When the smaller plane landed for the first time to take on fuel, she circled the airport five miles out. Once her mistress radioed for takeoff clearance she waited a moment and moved in closer so she could continue following her.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!