Plain Jane Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Kimmy," Jane replied. She looked at Susan, "Susan open your eyes and come to my bedroom." She walked back to her bedroom with Kim following her, "How did she do Kimmy?"

"Not a peep mistress," Kim replied looking back at Susan who was taking tiny steps with her wrists held close together.

Jane nodded and glancing at the time gave the counter shots in the same places and said, "Kimmy, why don't you strip down, get something to eat and take Susan's place in the living room." Sitting on the edge of the bed she stroked Carol's face tenderly, "How do you feel baby?"

"Complete Mistress," Carol's voice sounding musical replied. She opened her blue eyes and looked up at her mistress. "Thank you for making me who I was on the inside."

"You ain't seen nothing yet sister," Susan said coming in slowly. "How do you feel Carol?"

"Much better Susan, thank you for asking," Carol replied. She looked at Jane, "Mistress what did Susan mean?"

"Close your eyes and imagine your sister wearing an iron collar which is riveted on, leg and wrist irons with short little chains." Jane paused and then said, "Open your eyes and see them on your sister."

Carol opened her eyes and looked at Susan. She reached up, rubbed her eyes, and stared. Her sister was wearing a rough iron collar around her neck and wrist and ankle irons straight out of a medieval dungeon. "Oh my..." she said softly.

"Hot isn't it," Susan said moving over to stand closer. She reached up and touched the collar at her neck, "I'm collared so all can see my submission to my mistress."

"Will I be collared to?" Carol asked softly.

"Yes pet, collared and branded both." Jane replied as she readied the shots. "Listen close... My words are your thoughts. My desires are your commands. My commands are your law." She began giving the shots as she continued. "In your mind's eye you see a room filled with files. These are your memories and feelings. Search through them and every time you find one that shows fear towards becoming female shred it. Every time you find a doubt towards becoming genetically female shred it. Shred and destroy every fear doubt and rejection towards becoming a woman in all ways. This is my command to you Carol. All your life you had been stuck in a male's body and been unhappy. Only by becoming Carol in all ways will you achieve peace and joy."

Standing Jane made motions as if she were removing Susan's manacles and leg irons. "I am removing these only because if your sister has a problem, you must come get be quickly."

"Yes Mistress," Susan replied. She hated losing them but understood her mistress.

"When the timer is up, come get me. Meanwhile you may lay next to your sister so she can cuddle with you as she finishes her transformation." Jane said tenderly. As she left Susan was in the process of getting into bed with Carol. She expected to find Kim eating but the girl was sitting quietly with the others. Going over to Kim she said softly, "My words are your thoughts, my desires your commands and my commands are your law. Close your eyes Kimmy and see with your mind. You are standing outside with your sisters. Each of them is wearing an iron collar, manacles with twelve-inch chains holding their wrists together, and finally leg irons with short six-inch chains. You on the other hand lack all three."

"Bad girls, Lisa and Rachel, back to the bellows...Kimmy needs to be collared. You watch as the pair franticly pump the bellows making the forge burn hot. I look at Kimmy and hand her an iron circle with little bent up tabs with a hole drilled in each at the ends. Feel the weight of it in your hands Kimmy." Jane paused, "Open the circle of iron and place it on your neck Kimberly. Once it is on I pull you over to the anvil and bend you so the tabs are on it. Reaching into the fire I remove a white hot rivet and hammer it through the holes and flatten out the edges. Standing you back up I say, "Now you are collared for all to see."

"Pointing to the wood support beam for the roof of the forge I show you the brands I burned into the wood. The first says Owned. Below that is the second one saying by Jane. Finally, an ugly one that states Bad Girl. I turn and look at Kimmy and say, you will be branded owned by Jane when you earn it. If you become a very bad girl you will be branded as such for all to see." Jane paused to let the girl think about it before continuing, "I place the manacles on your wrists and lock them in place then the leg irons and do the same."

Jane smiled and looked at her slaves, "Looking at all my girls who now are collared and bound in iron I say come with me to the front door of the house. There you see a bucket filled with water and a big sponge. Lisa...are you ready to be a good girl?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," Lisa sobbed softly.

"I gesture you to come forward and wash the sweat and soot off you with the sponge and water." Jane said. She paused a few minutes and then said, "Rachel, are you ready to be a good girl?"

"Yes Mistress," Rachel replied in a childlike voice.

"As I did with Lisa, I wash you slowly and carefully so you are clean once more." Jane paused to let Rachel experience it in her mind. "Taking a fluffy towel I dry first Lisa and then Rachel." Again she paused and said, "I open the door and all of you follow me into the living room. Open your eyes...see the iron that has you bound and see the collars on your sisters' necks." She walked into the dining room, grabbed two chairs and returned to the living room. Setting them down at the end of the row she commanded, "Lisa, Rachel, your punishment is over, come sit with your sisters."

She waited until Lisa and Rachel shuffled over and sat down. "I know I said I would play with the braded whip tonight. However, after thinking about it, wouldn't you rather Carol and Susan enjoy letting dark desires out also?" Jane looked from one side to the other, "Instead we will play again with the lovely paddle Lisa made. With that said, stand up, bend over and grab the seat of the chair with your legs straight."

Jane walked down the line making sure each girl was standing correctly before saying, "You know the routine. However, this time around, you may pass out." She paused and then said, "I will continue until each of you has passed out from the painful pleasure. Also, if Susan comes and gets me, you will remain in position until I say you can relax."

She stepped back and said, "As I count you will hear and feel each strike on your upturned ass." She began count, not stopping when she hit five so that by the time the girls came down, she was on eight or nine. From then on, the girls flowed from one orgasm to the next until the last, Carla, passed out at twenty. She turned and went to check on Susan and Carol. Opening the door to the bedroom she saw Carol cuddling with her sister and whimpering softly. "How is she?" she asked softly.

"She's fine Mistress, Carol is a little trouper." Susan replied as she stroked the girl's hair.

"Good girls both of you." Jane said She checked the time and said, "Both of you will be happy to hear I decided to wait until you two can join in to play with the braded whip."

"Thank you Mistress." Susan replied

"I need to make a morning after pill so to speak for you girls. So, if I'm not in the living room I will be in the lab." Jane said simply. "I don't want any little bastards running around."

"I haven't..." Susan started but Jane stopped her.

"I know but to be fair what one takes you all take." She turned and went to the living room where she saw all the girls once more standing bent over the chairs. "Twenty-five," she said and watched for a moment as they all fell over in the throes of the massive orgasms. Hurrying down to the basement she turned to the nanite program and programmed it to abort any fertile eggs and then close and seal the fallopian tubes. She made ten of the batches and as each came out of the machine, she filled syringes. Once she had all ten she went back upstairs. She sat on the couch with her legs open and pushed a syringe without the needle part attached in as deeply into her cunny as she could before she pushed the plunger home.

Other than a little tingling feeling deeply inside her, Jane didn't feel any different. She watched as the girls woke up and slowly returned to their position bent over. Once all of them had resumed their position she said, "You belong to me in your total submission. I am your world and as such you would do anything I ask without question." She paused and then said, "Turn and sit slaves." Gathering up all save two filled and the empty syringe, Jane went and handed one to each of the girls.

Returning to her seat she said, "This is a test of your submission. In your hands you hold syringes that hold nanites that will destroy any fertilized egg and perform a tubal ligation on you." She held up the one she used on herself and said, "I'll not have any little bastards running around and as you see I have already done myself. You will insert the syringe into yourself as deeply as you can and push the plunger down."

Almost before she finished Kim met her eyes and inserted the syringe in her cunny and injected the nanites, "I belong to you Mistress," she said simply as she held up the empty syringe.

Lisa and Carla were next doing the same and their sentences were slightly out of step as they said, "I belong to you Mistress."

Those three caused a waterfall effect as all the others quickly did their selves and said their devotion to her. Jane collected the used syringes and said, "Close your eyes slaves. Feel me blindfold and then bind you in place." She smiled and then added, "Shortly I will command you to break free. However, the harder you try, the tighter the bonds become that hold you in place. In addition, you will exhaust yourself and finally fall asleep bound in this position." She paused and then said, "If you break free you can come worship my cunny... Try now pets... Come and worship me properly."

She watched as the girls struggled and finally held still one by one their heads fell forward although their bodies remained in place. Getting up Jane went to her bedroom with the last two syringes. Entering she sat down in the chair and watched Carol's gentle breathing as she laid snuggled up against Susan's side. She was still watching a few minutes later when the alarm went off. Grabbing the counter acting nanites Jane said, "Stand up Carol," She waited until the girl stood before giving her the series of eight shots. "You can lay back down now." Jane said simply.

"In all ways you are female. All the way down to your genetic makeup you are a beautiful young woman Carol." Jane paused and then said, "You have submitted but now is time to test your submission." She held up the two syringes and handed them to Susan and Carol. "You will insert the syringe into your cunny as deeply as you can. Then you will push the plunger home. The nanites will abort any pregnancy you may have and perform a tubal ligation. In short you will be unable to have children."

Meeting her eyes Susan inserted the syringe and emptied it deep in her cunt. "You are more important to me than any child could possibly be Mistress."

Carol did the same and once it was done removed the syringe and said softly, "I am yours Mistress. In all ways my body belongs to you."

"Good girls." Jane said standing. "Stand up now." She positioned the pair so they were bent over with their heads bent over the bed. "I know your dark desires pets. I know all about your love of painful pleasure that only I can give you. You will see what I want you to see, hear what I want you to hear, and feel what I want you to feel. Shortly I am going to spank you two. For every fifth strike you will orgasm. Each orgasm will start with the previous orgasms before having the last one. Each orgasm will be twice as strong as the one before. So, on the fifth strike you will orgasm. At ten strikes you will have a fifth level orgasm and then one twice as strong. At fifteen you will have a fifth then a tenth, and then one twice as strong as the tenth and so on with each five strikes."

Standing between them Jane slapped each of the asses and said, "One." She continued slapping as she counted up. At fifteen Carol finally passed out from the constant orgasming. Susan lasted to twenty before she too fell forward. She waited until both girls resumed the position and then spanked them once saying "Twenty-five." Again, they flopped forward and this time slid off the bed to the floor. She went and grabbed one more chair and took it into the living room and placed it at the end of the row of girls. She took the chair she had been using and placed it at the other end before returning to her bedroom.

Susan looked up from the floor towards Jane as she came in, "That was worse than before Mistress."

"Are you complaining?" Jane asked.

"Not at all Mistress. I was just pointing out by not waiting each round drove my mind into mush," Susan replied. She looked at Carol still out cold and added, "I think Carol is down for the count."

"I have to fly east in a few days. Do you think you girls can build the blacksmith shop and forge without me?" Jane asked.

"I could build it in my sleep," Susan replied.

"Build what?" Carol asked.

"A blacksmith shop for Mistress." Susan said.

"Now that you both are up we can continue. In a moment I will have you walk to the living room and sit in a chair. The moment you do you will feel me blindfold and bind you in place. The harder you try to break free the tighter the bonds will become. I want you to continue fighting to break free until you become so exhausted you fall asleep." Jane commanded. "Come with me pets," she said. She led the pair out of her bedroom and to the living room. Wordlessly she pointed to the two chairs and watched as they sat and acted as if they were tied to the chairs. Finally, after a few minutes both girl's fell forward.

She grabbed the flight manual and headed back to the bedroom for some light reading before bed. As she read the book Jane thought to herself, "What a load of crap. What did they do write it for children?" Finishing the book, she removed her corset, stockings and returned to bed to get a good night's sleep.

Getting up Jane walked nude to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Walking into the living room she said, "Time to wake up girls, feel the blindfold fade and bonds fall away." Slowly they woke and looked around before focusing on her. "Feel the irons and collars fade and fall away." There was more than one whimper at that command. "Now that everyone is up, Kimmy you know your assignment, Carla can work with you on styles. Tina, take Alice and do a real grocery shop. Please buy lots of plastic wrap. I have an idea I want to try out. Rachel, you and Susan need to go buy all the supplies and build my blacksmith shop. Carol and Margret, I want you moved in here. Each of you can use the others to do your projects. The only one who cannot be used elsewhere is Kimmy."

"Mistress what about me?" Lisa asked.

"You get to fly with me to the east coast and back." Jane replied. "I'll know when I leave in a few hours. So this morning I would recommend getting started on your tasks. The sooner the shop is built; the sooner I can make your collars." She paused and then asked, "You do want your collars don't you?"

Rachel looked at her sisters and then spoke before any of the others could, "With our entire hearts Mistress."

"Then once it is built and you have some proper steel stock say eighth inch by two inches and quarter inch by three inch I can start forming them. Be sure you buy firebrick to build the forge." Jane smiled and went into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee. She caught sight of Margret and gestured her to join her, "I need all the paperwork you have for John. I need to get paper for Carol instead before we can take a shopping trip. Oh, and snag her please I need to take a couple pics for a passport and license."

Margret hurried off and returned a moment later with Carol in tow. Jane had the girl stand against a white wall and took a couple head shots before thanking her. Going outside she sat down on one of the chairs with her phone and coffee and dialed Dr. Mann.

"Somehow I should have expected your call Dr. Brown," He said in way of hello.

"I have the nerve growth formula cracked and I am willing to give it to you for free for a favor." Jane said simply. "In addition I need to speak to your camouflage experts at Fort Detrick. I have an idea for changing the look of paint and cloth but need to talk to an expert."

"Does the favor have something to do with a certain man who moved out to your compound?"

"How did you guess?" Jane replied. "When I arrive I will have bone, muscle, and nerve regeneration formulas and expect payment."

"Why is it that any male that comes in contact with you ends up female?"

"I don't know; I guess I'm lucky. If I send Carol's head shot ahead can you get her papers done in the time it takes me to fly there? I need to make a road trip to London and she can't use her current passport." Jane asked.

"Yes but this shit has to stop Dr. Brown. This will cause unwanted attention. Dare I ask how you are changing males into females so fast?"

"It is their ideas," Jane said worried. "I'm not doing anything that the two didn't ask for beforehand."

"I'm sure you have your ass covered Dr. Brown. I was asking how you did it not why or to place blame."

"Hormone replacement therapy and nanite technology," Jane said finally.

"If you are able to do that with nanites then you are far ahead of anyone else in the medical field. May I have an expert in that field speak with you also?"

"If he knows his field then he doesn't need me," Jane countered. "As soon as I have a date of arrival I will call and let you know. I'll be flying in on a Cessina 150. Oh and you can have my pilots license ready at the same time." She sent him the head shots of Carol and added, "Her first name is Carol middle Ann for your records. Do you need the original passport number?"

"It would help. After a second he added, "Quite lovely, she looks nothing like the male who drove out with your friends."

"She is as sweet as a stolen kiss although John was a good friend. Had anyone else asked I would have said no." Jane replied. "I'll call in a few hours on an arrival date, most likely in a few days. Somehow I don't think my instructor is going to let me fly for twenty some hours."

After she hung up she looked at Lisa who was kneeling off to one side and listening in on her side of the call. "You heard me. Will you walk me through as you calculate a flight plan for us? I assume you aren't going to let me fly all night."

"You assume right Mistress. Figure only eight hundred per day so it will take about three days' flight time with layovers each night." Lisa replied. "My first question is can you remain one hundred percent focused for the flight out and back? You're looking at twenty-one or two hours' flight time each way."

"Only one way to find out Lisa. I could drop you half way back and solo the rest of the way if it's too much for you."

"That's not funny Jane. You know damn well I am responsible for you." Lisa said breaking character of being submissive. "As your flight instructor, you will do as I say or we don't leave the ground."

"I'm sorry Lisa," Jane said. "I was only joking."

"It's okay Mistress but you have to remember no jokes in the air. Lose focus and lose your life." Lisa said lowering her head.

Standing Jane asked, "Shall we go look at the flight plan?"

"Yes Mistress," Lisa replied. She went in and dug out her laptop. She walked her Mistress through the process of planning out their flight, check points they would pass, and fuel stops. "Always plan your fuel stops beforehand and give yourself an hour of flight time extra just in case." Lisa paused and then added, "I have found that the airport I wanted to land at was closed, out of fuel, had other flights stacked up ready to land ahead of me and so on. That's way you give yourself plenty of fuel extra."