Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed Rose's left arm and pulled it back to join her right. With nothing to support her upper body she lowered her shoulders to the floor and turned her head to the right to glare at me, but, to my surprise, she did not have anything to say. I crossed her wrists and held them in my left hand, pressing them down to her lower back. At least now I was safe from any physical abuse from the dark-haired woman kneeling beneath me. Of course I would have to release her hands at some point. I thought about asking Serena to go into Rose's bedroom and look for some handcuffs or chains or something but rejected it as a potentially big mistake. Seeing as how it was Rose's bedroom there was no telling what arcane implements might be found there, and Serena was a bit whitebread. I'd just have to make do with what I had.

With that decision made I was set. All I had to do was resume moving my prick in and out of Rose's asshole.

As I started I quickly found that my new position gave me tremendous leverage. With my right hand resting lightly on Rose's hip I was able to use the full power of my legs as I drove my cock into her rear. I could already feel the difference, feel the force with which I was banging her and it was clear that Rose could feel it too.

"MWAAAAHHH!! FUCK ME EEE EEE!!

No abuse. No demands to go harder, or faster. No threats of emasculation and no comparing me to the likes of Andy Dick. I was finally giving Rose the fuck she wanted. And I was going to do everything within my power to make it memorable. Which meant, for the moment at least, that I was going to have to continue holding back my climax. To my surprise that was not proving to be as difficult as I would have thought. I mean, I was fucking Rose McGowan, and in the ass no less! Just thinking about it should have been enough to cause me to shoot my load.

So I persisted in plunging in and out of Rose's ass, the pleasure mounting with every thrust as I focused on the sensations coming from my prick, feeling the heat as the friction increased and hearing the almost constant moans of delight coming from below me. I established a pace that would allow me to keep my orgasm at arms length for a bit longer while still letting me enjoy every inch of every stroke completely. I was in the groove. Damn did it feel good!

But there was still one thing missing.

I hadn't given Serena much thought since briefly flirting with the idea of sending her off in search of some restraints for Rose's wayward hands. I knew she was there, watching us as we fucked each other silly, occasionally contributing some comment or exclamation, but for the most part laying there quietly, content to simply watch and probably at least a little grateful to have Rose's attention directed somewhere else for the time being. I wanted to change that. I wanted Serena to become an active participant.

I looked to my right, to where I had last seen the blonde, but she was no longer there. Same thing when I looked to the left. No Serena. I turned to look over my right shoulder and found her directly behind me, sitting on her haunches and leaning forward, her face little more than a foot away from Rose's ass.

"Serena."

She looked up at me with a guilty start, "Huh? Nothing! What?"

I couldn't answer right away, the pleasure momentarily taking up all my concentration, but after a few seconds I was able to force out, "I want you to do something."

"What?" She was suspicious, but she appeared to be open for something reasonable.

Another few seconds before I could answer as it was Rose's turn to be carried away by the pleasure and she was getting louder as time went on.

"Rub Rose's clit." One more wail from the raven-haired woman, whether in response to my request for Serena, or just because, I did not know.

Serena glanced down at Rose's snatch then back up to me, a wide grin forming on her face. Good. I had clearly asked her to do something she was comfortable with. So comfortable in fact that she didn't even bother to say anything, she just lifted her hand and started to stroke Rose's clitoris.

The younger woman let out her loudest cry up to that point, "MWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! OH FUCK!!"

Rose approved of the added stimulation.

All the pieces for making this a truly memorable experience for Rose, not to mention myself, were now in place. I was pistoning in and out of her creamy white ass while Serena massaged her clit and the TV witch screamed in pleasure. I was doing all I could do. Now it was simply a matter of time.

I screwed Rose like that for several more minutes, the friction and the pleasure each continuing to build as I thrust in and out, and for the first time since we had started I actually got some words of praise from the raven-haired woman.

"Fuck!... Yeah!... Unnnnnhhhhhh... Dennis... So good!... Feels... So... Unnnnnhhhhhhh... Fucking!... GOOD!... OH YEAH!... HERE..."

And it did feel so fucking good. So. Fucking. Good. I don't know when I've ever felt anything as good as fucking Rose's ass. I don't know if I've ever felt anything as good. Not that it matters, at that moment in time the only thing I could think of was how good it felt right then and right there. I was at that point, the one just before you reach climax, the one where every single pump of your dick sends tiny waves of pleasure out from your groin and you know that at any moment you could start to cum, but you hope you don't, you hope that somehow you can hang on for just one more push. Just one more...

And Rose began to cum.

"Oh God!... Oh Fuck!... Oh FUCK!!... I'm... OH FUCK!!... UNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

Unlike her first two orgasms Rose did not go rigid this time. Instead she clamped her ass around my cock and bucked her hips, doing her utmost to drag her clit harder along Serena's thumb, attempting to maximize and extend this, her third climax in under an hour. I don't know what Rose had in mind when she first started to grind her clitoris against my body in her search for some quick relief, but I have to believe that the last hour or so had exceeded even her expectations. God I hope so, otherwise I didn't stand a chance of surviving until Sunday.

Rose kept bucking her hips while her orgasm crested, her movements slowing to a stop as she struggled to bring her breathing under control. I had stopped pumping in and out of her ass the second her climax hit, being unable to do anything but hang on while Rose did her imitation of a bronco. I waited until I was sure she was done, until her breathing had settled down to something approaching normal. I waited too long.

"Harder you impotent prick!"

Now it was my turn to lift an eyebrow at Rose's choice of words. I looked down at her as I moved my obviously erect member in her ass and she stared back at me with a cheeky, fully satisfied, grin. However this time I knew how to wipe that grin right off her face. She wanted it hard, I'd give it to her hard.

Without any build up and taking full advantage of my increased leverage I began slamming my pole back into Rose's asshole exactly like I was doing before her orgasm interrupted us. I maintained my pace for a couple of strokes and just when it looked like Rose was adjusting, and just before she could voice her next demand, I moved into double-time. I was rewarded for my efforts.

"Unnnhhhh fuck... s'good."

Okay, as rewards go it wasn't much, but Rose had just cum for the third time in a very short period, so she could be forgiven for not having a whole lot of energy left over to heap praise on me. Besides, I was still fucking her in the ass. How much more of a reward does a fella need?

As it turned out, not much. I was able to maintain my elevated pace for a few more minutes and then at long last, after so many false starts, I felt the first tingling sensations that indicated my own orgasm was finally going to arrive. I began pumping even harder. Double-time had become a flat out run, the finish line mere moments away.

I crossed the line with a bellow, "Rose! I'm fucking CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! ARGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

I let go of Rose's arms as my climax struck and I pulled out of her ass, jerking my cock, intending to shoot my load on the smooth white skin of her back. Rose, however, had other things in mind and as soon as I released her she spun around, bringing her open mouth up to my dick. I unleashed my first jet of cum, striking her on the cheek with enough force that it bounced off and fell to the carpet. My next spurt took a more graceful arc through the air, landing on Rose's face at the inner edge of her right eyebrow and continuing in a line down across her nose and over the corner of her lips, coming to an end on her chin. By the time I shot my third jet Rose had me in her mouth and she swallowed me to the base of my shaft, taking the rest of my load directly down her throat.

Even after I had finished cumming Rose continued to suck hard on my rod. It was as if she knew that somewhere, deep inside my balls, there was this one lone sperm, hanging on for dear life with its little spermy tail, and if she could only suck hard enough she could rip it from its perch and send it down her throat to join the rest of its kind in her stomach. Or maybe she just knew how fucking good it felt when she sucked like that.

It's possible that Rose would have kept right on sucking my prick, for who knows how long, if it weren't for the cum dribbling down her nose. Presented with the choice of vacuuming me dry, or collecting the sticky load decorating her face, Rose opted for the latter, releasing my shaft from her mouth and replacing it with the finger she used to quickly gather up the dripping mess.

Freed from Rose's mouth I suddenly felt a need to collapse, the exertions of the last hour finally catching up with me. I staggered back to the chair I had been using since Rose first explained the rules of the game, falling into it with a huge groan, but not so huge as the smile on my face. I had done it. I had fucked the shit-eating grin right off of Rose's face and replaced it with a look of supreme contentment, and I had decorated her face with my cum. Not bad for a, what had she called me? Oh yeah, a fuckingwimppussyfaggotdick. Not bad at all.

I sat in the chair for a while, a few minutes, maybe a little longer, really enjoying the afterglow of my session with Rose. I mean really enjoying it. I sat there with my eyes closed playing back sections of it in my mind, my smile growing larger as I remembered the satisfying sensations, everything so fresh that it was easy to feel as if it were actually still happening. The feeling of Rose's tongue on my balls followed quickly by the feeling of her mouth surrounding my manhood. The way it felt when she first lowered herself on me, or the taste of her pussy right after she came. The incredible heat when I was in her ass. Or the intense pleasure I felt as she sucked on my cock. Wait a minute.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my crotch. Serena looked back up at me as she once again swallowed my sword, this time, thanks to my less than fully aroused condition, making it all the way to the base of my shaft, her success obviously delighting her.

"What are you doing?"

Serena gave me a look that stated quite clearly she thought my question was extremely silly, but she pulled her mouth off me long enough to answer "Finishing my five minutes."

Finishing her five minutes? Her five minutes of what? Ohhhh. Rose's dare. Shit, wasn't the game over? Speaking of Rose.

"Where is Rose?"

This time Serena did not bother to answer me since all I had to do was turn my head to the right to see Rose lying on her back on the floor pretty much where I left her. I took one look at the black-haired beauty and broke into laughter.

Her right leg was bent at the knee, her foot flat on the floor, and she was laying there singing quietly "...C A R. My baloney has a second name, it's M..." But that's not what I found so funny. While she was lying there, singing the song from a commercial, Rose was, in an almost absentminded way, playing with herself. As she sang her right hand was down between her legs and she was gently rubbing her clit. The woman had just been fucked six ways from Sunday and she was laying on the floor singing and masturbating. I had to laugh.

When Rose heard me laughing she stopped singing, but not diddling herself, and turned to look at me, "You're up. Took you long enough."

Took me long enough? It couldn't have been more than ten minutes since I was shoving my dick into her ass! And what did she mean I'm up? I glanced down to where Serena was still diligently working on my pole. That's what she meant. I was up. Sort of.

Rose had gotten up from the floor and moved to join Serena kneeling in front of my chair. The blonde scooted to her right a bit to make room for Rose, who immediately seized the opportunity to bend down and lick my balls. My cock reacted instantly, twitching in Serena's mouth as more blood rushed back into it.

Serena bobbed her head up and down a bit longer while Rose alternately bathed and sucked my nuts. After a couple of minutes, and with my prick still in her mouth, Serena lifted one eyebrow in question to Rose and mumbled something like "Waa 'um?" Rose responded by taking a long lick up from my scrotum along the entire length of my unit while Serena moved down the other side. I was treated to a few minutes in Rose's mouth before she passed me back to Serena. Note to self: At some point in the next four days when Rose starts a blowjob she must see it through to the obvious conclusion.

The two women alternated like this for a while, sometimes one working my shaft while the other tended to my balls, sometimes both licking and sucking on my nuts, and sometimes both kissing and licking and nibbling my member while I sat back in my chair, a king being attended to by his handmaidens. I'd never had two women working on my cock at the same time before. I liked it, in much the same way I would like being a billionaire, and I'd heartily recommend it to any guy. Just try to make sure one of the women is Rose McGowan.

After some more time passed Serena removed my penis from her mouth and declared me "Ready." I was pretty erect by this point so it wasn't too difficult to imagine what I was 'ready' for.

Serena looked at Rose and said "My turn. Truth or Dare?"

Rose started to answer "Tru..." but Serena shook her head no "... I guess I'm choosing dare!"

With a "Good choice." Serena got up off her knees and stood to my left, then she lifted her leg and straddled me, still facing out towards Rose.

"I dare you to watch me and Dennis, for five full minutes, without getting involved."

"That's it? That's your dare?"

"That's it. Five full minutes. You just sit there watching. Oh yeah, no playing with yourself either. Just watch."

"No problem."

Serena looked back towards me, "And you. No playing with yourself either!"

Huh? I was the prop. Wasn't she going to use me as part of the dare? I was the prop!

Reaching down with her right hand Serena grasped my erect cock while she held her skirt up with her left, giving me a partial rear view of her vulva and her cute little ass. Two thoughts went through my mind. The first was 'Yay!' and the second was 'So she is a natural blonde.'

Serena rubbed the head of my dick along her slit a few times before lining me up with her opening and spearing herself on my shaft. When she bottomed out she rocked her hips back and forth a few times, acclimating to my presence inside her.

"Fuck that's big!"

Rose's shit-eating grin found its way to my face when I heard Serena's words, and it only got bigger as she started to move on me. She leaned forward and put her right hand on my knee for leverage, her left still trying to keep her skirt out of the way, as she began to move up and down on my penis. It was slow going, Serena kept losing her balance and the skirt kept falling down and blocking everyone's view. In and of itself that didn't really interfere with what Serena and I were doing, but since part of the dare was to tempt Rose to get involved, it was kind of important that she be able to see the action.

After a couple of minutes of failed attempts I suggested that we try another location and position, where Serena's skirt would be less of a factor. We moved back to the carpet in front of the fireplace and Serena assumed the same position I had some time earlier. I got on my knees in between her legs and pushed her skirt out of the way, but it still kept shifting back into place. Rose was kneeling next to the chair to my right watching this and she grabbed the unruly fabric and tucked it into Serena's waistband, finding, at last, a permanent way to keep the material from interfering. Serena lifted her legs off the floor, pulling her knees back toward her chest and I situated myself at her hole, sliding my penis into her vagina and beginning my movements in and out of her.

In this position we were able to establish something of a rhythm and I reached out to grab Serena's legs, pulling them to me and pressing the backs of her calves flat against my chest, the soles of her feet pointing toward the ceiling. Good enough arrangement for us, not so good for Rose.

She got up on her knees and moved so that she was a little north of Serena's waist, hoping that this would give her a clearer look at things, but she still couldn't see anything. She shifted to her left, her hand reaching out and grabbing my upper arm for support, but the view was even worse from that angle.

I took Serena's ankles in my hands and spread her legs apart, thinking that this would enable Rose to observe us, but with the dark-haired woman kneeling at my right side I was unable to get Serena's left leg positioned correctly, no matter what I tried. The blonde woman quickly ran out of patience with me.

"Would you stop that. I'm not friggin Gumby you know."

"I know, but I can't seem to..."

Rose came up with a solution, "Here, why don't we..."

She took Serena's left leg in her hand and pulled it to her so that the older woman's calf was resting on its side in front of Rose's right shoulder, the foot tucked away behind the black-haired girl's head. When Rose clasped her right hand on Serena's leg just below the knee and her left just above, on the lower thigh, it looked like she was playing some kind of musical instrument, like a sax, but for Rose fingering had an entirely different meaning and she could not help but run her hand lightly along Serena's thigh. Rose now had a clear line of sight down the length of Serena's leg and I was finally able to start fucking again.

"About time. Rose is right, you are a lame fuck." But again Serena smiled to take any sting out of her words.

"Don't you start with that shit." I was also smiling as I said this, but I emphasized my next sentence by slamming my cock home in Serena's pussy, causing her to grunt with each thrust, "You" slam, grunt, "Are" slam, grunt, "Not" slam, grunt, "Rose!"

My current position had me upright on my knees, but I had to spread them wide apart in order to bring my dick down low enough to put it into Serena. This meant I couldn't really use my legs to put any power in my thrusts, only my hips, and my strokes became shorter as a result. Of course short strokes can also mean fast strokes and I started to pound away at Serena's cunt. With my left hand holding my new lover's right leg out of the way I needed something to augment my balance. Rose's left shoulder presented itself and I reached for it with my right hand.

As soon as my hand landed on Rose's shoulder she began to lean down, almost as if she had been given an invitation. She continued to bend over, getting closer and closer to the action, until her head was just above my prick and Serena's snatch, and her right hand had moved down to caress the skin of the taller woman's upper thigh. A couple minutes later and her hand shifted onto Serena's abdomen, just to the far side of the blonde's bush.

1...456789