Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

I didn't even bother to pretend to be offended by that. Rose was right. She needed far less recovery time than I did. The girl was friggin insatiable.

Serena was delighted, "That's great, but I can only stay through Friday. And that'll give you guys two days to play by yourselves."

Rose gave a decisive nod to that, "Works for me. Then after that he's all yours. I'll try not to use him up completely, just in case, you know, you want to take the edge off at work."

Serena blushed a little at that but turned to look at me as she answered Rose, partially quoting her comments about fuck buddies at work, "Yeah, I guess that wouldn't be so bad. When I'm bored, or during downtime, or whenever."

The change was subtle, but significant. Whenever instead of whatever. Rose for the next four days, Serena in the days after that. Sounded perfect to me.

***

The conversation wound down after that and we lay there for a while longer, just enjoying the closeness. At some point Rose grew bored and she reached down and began to idly stroke my cock, humming the Oscar Mayer commercial.

Serena heard the humming and lifted her head from my shoulder, a smile coming to her face when she saw what Rose was doing. She reached down, her hand joining Rose's around my shaft. Rose looked at her and they shared a smile, their hands moving in concert up and down my prick. To nobody's surprise I was starting to get hard again. These women were better than Viagra.

A few seconds later Rose shifted position, bringing her head down by my dick, and coincidentally placing her twat within inches of my mouth. When Serena followed suit I was flanked on both sides by hot, juicy pussy. Choices, choices. Rose's mouth closing around my cock temporarily robbed me of the ability to choose. Or think. Or breathe.

When I was finally able to think again I decided that if Rose was engaged sucking my prick then it was only fair that I pay some attention to Serena. When they switched I would switch. Quite magnanimous of me, don't you think? I dipped my tongue into Serena's already gooey snatch.

Some time later, while I was enjoying a turn in Rose's cunt, I felt Serena lift her mouth off my pole. Thinking that it was just another changing of the guard I turned my head to start licking out Serena when Rose started to move, quickly straddling my body and sinking my shaft into her muff. I don't know how many times I would get to experience her doing that, but I do know that I would never get tired of it. Dear God does she have a nice pussy!

I lay there while Rose moved slowly up and down my shaft. It was time to collect my reward.

The end.

* * * * * * * *

Okay, so there you have it, my addition to the Harem universe. Thanks again to KMB for letting me play in your sandbox for a while, I had a blast doing it.

And just to put something in context, I wrote this story in 2004, so that will explain why I referred to Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt as still being married.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers
1...456789