Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?"

"Me!?! What could I doOOOO!?!"

Rose had decided to hop back on.

Serena peered at me for a second and then, comprehension dawning, she whipped her head around to find Rose doing a bump and grind on my pelvis, "Son of a..."

"Oh I'm sorry. Were you not done with him yet?" Rose rode me another few seconds before she slowly dismounted, contracting her muscles around me as she went, doing her utmost to leave behind a liberal coating of her pussy juice on my cock, "Here you go."

Rose pulled my dick away from her opening and angled it toward Serena. The blonde was just sort of kneeling there, one hand raised to her lips, as she absorbed the implications of what she had just witnessed. Unless she was very much mistaken, Serena had just had her first taste of another woman's cream.

She quickly looked back at me, I guess to see if I had reached the same conclusion, then she turned back to Rose, glancing quickly down at my prick then back up to Rose's smiling face.

"Go on, you can do it." At first Rose was using an encouraging pitch, much like you would for a child or pet, but when Serena hesitated she quickly went for a more acerbic tone, "Well, hell, it's not like it's gonna kill you!"

Surprisingly, that seemed to do the trick.

Showing the hesitancy that I had expected when Serena first sucked my dick, the fair-haired woman approached my cream glazed shaft, extending her tongue a bit and tasting the very tip. She pulled back quickly, almost as if she had expected an electrical shock, and paused. Finding nothing objectionable in the flavor she returned for a second helping, swirling her tongue around the glans and again backing away to evaluate the taste. Still not finding anything disagreeable Serena sucked my cock as far into her mouth as she could and used her tongue to clean Rose's pussy juice from its surface. When she was finished with that she released me from her mouth and bent down to lick what little cream was left from around the base of my pole.

"Want more?"

With a blush Serena nodded shyly and Rose lined up my manhood with her opening. When the head was inside her Rose lowered her right knee to the floor, mirroring the left, and as she slowly lowered herself on my shaft she also leaned back, her hands coming to a rest flat on the floor near my knees, her back arched and those perfect breasts thrust forward stretching the material of her tube top delightfully.

Using only the muscles of her pelvis Rose raised and lowered herself on me with agonizing slowness, her eyes closing as inch after inch gradually slipped from her vagina, her lips clinging to me and pulling away from her body until just the head remained inside her and she started to lower herself once more, reversing direction and consuming my cock just as slowly as she had released it.

It was possibly the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

I watched Rose with my eyes opened as wide as they could and every other muscle in my body clenched as I struggled not to cum. Serena was not in any imminent danger of cumming but she watched spellbound as well, her only movement coming from her right hand as it flailed back towards me. I reached up and grabbed her and we watched transfixed, holding each other's hand.

We stayed that way for minutes, Rose never altering her pace or her position, all thought of the time limit for the dare, and even the dare itself, forgotten, watching in silence as my dick moved in and out of Rose, the only noise the smacking sound of her wet pussy as she covered my shaft once again with her cream.

And then she raised herself off me and pointed my member towards Serena with a simple command, "Suck."

Serena did, even going so far as to attempt to move as slowly as Rose, her tongue fluttering around my flesh, progressing from top to bottom as it gathered every drop of milky white fluid to be found. When there was nothing left Serena backed away from my crotch, not quite as far as where she had started and settled in as Rose again impaled herself on my penis.

The brief reprieve I had while Serena cleaned my pole with her tongue had allowed me to back away from the orgasm that had been slowly building, but after only a few seconds back inside Rose I found myself once again fighting off a climax. Nothing about Rose's method changed this second time through, except for it being shorter, which was probably a good thing, because I could not have held back if she had gone as long as she had the first time.

When the end came Rose again pointed my cock toward Serena and simply said "Suck."

And again Serena did, not quite as slowly as before, but still taking great care to remove every trace of Rose's cream, then backing away to let Rose remount me, again decreasing the distance between us.

We repeated this pattern several more times, Rose still not moving on me any faster, but reducing the length of time she rode me. Serena also reduced the amount of time she spent clearing Rose's juice from me, getting in, licking me clean and getting out, each time remaining a bit closer, cutting off my view of the action as her head moved nearer and nearer.

The next time Serena sucked me clean Rose surprised us by not slipping my shaft back into her cunt. Instead she raised her hips, bringing her bald slit to within inches of Serena's mouth and said "Lick."

Serena froze in place.

Seconds ticked by as we waited for the blonde to make a move.

I couldn't see Serena's face but I could see Rose's and I saw a brief flash of disappointment cross her features as the older girl backed away with a mumbled apology, "I'm sorry, I can't. I'm just not ready."

"No?"

Rose waited but got no reply from Serena and with a shrug she slid my dick back into her pussy, changing her position for the first time in many, many minutes and leaning forward bringing her hands to rest on my chest, "Try to hold off as long as you can okay? I really need this."

With that she started to lift off me, only a few inches, before reversing herself and dropping back down. Then she started to grind her clitoris against me, eventually stopping to lift off and drop down once more.

The amount of time Rose spent riding my shaft was insignificant compared to the amount of time she spent grinding her clit into me, and as she grew more aroused she spent even less time bumping and more time grinding, her eyes shut tightly as she became increasingly vocal.

"Mmmm... yeah... Ah Fuck!... mmmphhh... Fuck! Fuck Yeah!... mmmm... mmmm... unnnnhhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhh... gonna cum gonna cum gonna cum gonna CUMMMMMM!!!!!"

Rose went rigid as she came, her vagina clenching tightly around my cock. I lay there quietly, waiting for her to come down from her orgasmic high. I had done what she asked, holding off while she used me to reach climax, and now it was my turn.

When her orgasm finally subsided Rose fell forward onto my chest. I didn't give her any opportunity to move away from me, not even allowing her to remove my dick from her twat. I wrapped my arms around her back and rolled to my right, away from Serena and closer to the wall, ending up with Rose on her back on the carpet, my penis still planted in her.

"Ooh, you read my mind dude. Go for it."

I went for it. Slowly at first but with increasing speed, partly because it felt so fucking good and partly because Rose kept urging me to go faster. Rose was not inclined to be a quiet fuck.

"Faster!" or "Fuck! Harder!" or "Dude, you fuck like a pussy! Fuck me harder damnit!"

After each exhortation I picked up speed a little, but each time it still was not enough for Rose. I slammed my prick into her over and over and over, the sound of our flesh smacking together echoing off the wall as I tried to reach a level acceptable to the demanding woman beneath me. I went faster still, and I was called a wimp. I stepped it up again, only to be called a faggot. Again, and I became some weird combination called a fuckingwimppussyfaggotdick. When that didn't work Rose continued to call me names.

"Ah you fucking dick!... HARDER!... Ah fuck, who taught you to fuck, you cocksucker!?!"

I tried. I mean I really tried to find some way to fuck her harder, if only to shut her up. The apartment was cool but sweat was already pouring off me and I was beginning to struggle to draw in enough air. I have no idea how I managed to keep up the pace Rose demanded, sheer stubbornness on my part I expect. I moved my knees up and spread them a little wider, hoping to get more leverage, just enough perhaps to get that last bit of speed that would satisfy the requirements of the black-haired vixen under me.

"Ah FUCK! DON'T SLOW DOWN YOU FUCK!"

What the fuck? Don't slow down? What the fuck was I, some sort of human Sybian that could be dialed up to level 10 at Rose's whim? I looked down at Rose with some exasperation and that's when I saw it. Saw the shit-eating grin on her face. Rose was fucking with me.

I smiled back at her, "You Bitch."

"Fuck you cocksucker."

"Slut."

"Asshole!"

That last one almost made me laugh because Rose wasn't even looking at me when she said it. Her attention was drawn to Serena who had not been sitting idly by while Rose and I verbally abused each other. I hadn't noticed, but some time after I started pounding Rose's pussy she had slipped her left hand under Serena's skirt and was quietly fingering the fair-haired woman. At least I assume it was quietly, it was kind of hard to hear anything above Rose cursing at me.

So not only does Rose like her sex hard, and not only does she like to talk nasty during it, but she also likes to multi-task with others. That's one talented girl our Rose is. Nights at the Malibu mansion must be something to see.

But now was not the time to fantasize about Rose with all her nubile playmates, now was the time to finish what I had originally set out to do when I rolled Rose onto her back. I wanted to cum. But where?

I hadn't even had time to start evaluating my choices, getting no further than Rose's magnificent tits, when Serena began to cry out in ecstasy as the talented fingers that were diddling her clit did their job and she began her climax. And even then it was nearly impossible for me to hear her above the noise Rose and I were making.

"Cunt."

"Bastard!"

Rose went quiet after that, but only because she had removed her hand from Serena's cream soaked pussy and brought the middle and index fingers of her left hand to her mouth. I could see the glossy coating of cum that covered them and I watched as Rose sucked her index finger clean, savoring her first taste of Serena's pussy juice. When she finished with the index finger Rose held her left hand up to me, the single remaining glistening digit fully extended. I didn't know if she was teasing me, or offering it to me, or simply flipping me the bird. I played it safe and assumed that since it was Rose it was probably all three.

"Dyke"

Rose lifted one elegant eyebrow, the simple gesture speaking to the complete irony of calling a woman that I had been fucking like a madman for ten? twenty? minutes now a dyke. Then she quickly shoved her finger into her mouth and sucked down the last of Serena's cream.

"Bitch!"

"Pussy!"

That did it. I stopped dead.

Not even a peep from Rose.

Damn.

I thought that by stopping I could get Rose to beg me not to, maybe even get her to whine a little while I withheld the one thing she wanted most. Or if I couldn't get her to beg and whine I thought she would complain, unleashing a new stream of abuse as she questioned my sexuality, parentage and choice in deodorants. And if that was asking too much then I thought she would at least threaten me, promising to rip various pieces of my anatomy off my body while she ordered me to continue.

What do I get instead? Nothing. Not a word. Not even a 'Dude!'

Rose lay there watching me with an eager look. She was enjoying this!

So was I.

Maintaining eye contact with Rose I pulled my cock all the way out of her, pausing just about an inch above her snatch. I hovered there for a second, smiling down at Rose and seeing anticipation looking back at me, and then I plunged down, piercing her opening and slamming my full length into her as hard as I could.

"MWWAAAAHHH!!"

Finally, a response. I did it again.

"FUUUCCKKKKK!"

Twice more, but now Rose was silent and the anticipation was gone from her eyes, replaced by a feral, hungry look, that grew every time I slammed my dick home. Again. Again. And again. This time bossy Rose reappeared.

"Harder!"

"No."

"Wuss!"

We smiled at each other and the next time I reentered Rose I stayed in place, returning to a more customary technique, but at a drastically reduced pace. Suddenly I was possessed with a desire to kiss the Irish beauty below me. I pressed my lips to hers and we spent some time kissing while I fucked her until Rose mumbled against my mouth, "Harder!"

That got both of us laughing and I briefly shifted into high gear, taking a dozen or so strokes at breakneck speed. Based on the increase in Rose's moaning, it was exactly what she was looking for.

"huuuunnnhhhh... huuuunnnhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh Fuck!... Mmmm... yeah... Ah Fuck!... Cum... Cum... Cummmmminnnngggggg!!!"

Again Rose went rigid as she climaxed, but this time I was in a better position, and I continued moving inside her, if only a short distance, prolonging her orgasm and increasing the pleasure for both of us. And for me at least, there was plenty more pleasure awaiting because I still had not cum.

Rose rode the wave of her orgasm, her muscles finally relaxing and allowing me a more normal range of motion. I started to thrust my cock back into her, only to have her scramble away from me, pushing me back with her hands and even using her feet to propel herself backwards. Fearing that I had done something wrong, maybe even injured her somehow, I froze in place. Rose and I had been going at each other pretty hard, even having some fun hurling invective at each other, but that did not mean I wanted to harm her.

When she had gotten completely out from under me Rose immediately flipped over and got up on all fours, thrusting her ass back toward me, "I want it in my ass!"

My relief was nearly overwhelming. Thank God, I had not hurt her. Rose just wanted me to... Wait. Did she just say?

"Would you get over here and stick it in my ass already!"

God, this woman was perfect.

Still on my knees I shuffled over to Rose and flipped the back of her skirt up and out of the way. I was greeted by two flawless creamy white globes with an even more perfect tight pink asshole that looked way too small for what Rose had in mind. If I hadn't harmed her before there was a good chance that taking her unprepared like this would. Lacking any other obvious means of lubrication I bent over and started to give Rose a rimjob.

"Ah, Fuck yeah!"

Good, it would be easier if she was relaxed.

I spent some time rimming Rose, dipping my tongue down occasionally to sample her slick vulva, then stiffening my tongue and probing her anus, trying to push through the sphincter and get it ready for my cock. Every so often I would detour down to Rose's snatch and slip my tongue into her opening, making her moan as she felt the wriggling muscle invade her, gathering up her freshly made cum, only to return to her asshole to resume slathering it with my saliva. I would have been happy to spend a couple of hours eating Rose out but the dark-haired woman had other plans.

Reaching back with one hand Rose pushed my head away from her ass, "That's enough. Just do it already!"

"But don't you think we should, ya know, lube you up a bit more?"

"Believe me, if I can take Mr. Snappy back there I can take what you've got."

Mr. Snappy? Who the fuck was Mr. Snappy? I thought she said she hadn't been with a guy in ages?

The laughter coming from my right got my attention, "What's so funny?"

Serena looked at me from her prone position next to us, still laughing lightly, "Mr. Snappy."

"What of him? Who the fuck is he and how the hell do you know him? And what kind of stupid fucking name is Mr. Snappy anyway?"

Serena laughed harder at my obvious confusion, "Not who. What."

Well that was no help. I opened my mouth to complain when Serena cut me off.

"Let's just say that a woman recognizes a good name for another woman's favorite piece of plastic when she hears it."

What? Mr. Snappy was a credit card? What the... "Oh. Plastic. I get it." So Serena recognized Mr. Snappy as a good name for a dildo. Very interesting.

"Great. Now we all know what Mr. Snappy is. Can we please get on with the ass fucking?"

I certainly didn't have any better ideas.

I was still not quite confident that Rose was ready for something as large as my dick to be shoved up her ass without the benefit of some lubricant. Preferably of an industrial nature. But since I didn't have any handy, and Rose was adamant she didn't need any, I shrugged my shoulders and with a silent 'Here goes' I started my assault on Rose's asshole.

Holding my shaft between thumb and forefinger just behind the head I lined up with Rose's anus and started to push the tip of my cock through her sphincter. At first I met with resistance but after a few determined seconds I broke through and with surprising ease I sank my entire length into Rose's ass.

Rose and I both gasped at the pleasure. And I thought her pussy was hot.

I took a couple of seconds to allow Rose to adjust to this new addition before I started to withdraw. For the first few strokes I went reasonably slowly, getting used to it myself, and when I was comfortable, and finally convinced that Rose could indeed handle my size, I started to pick up speed. And not a moment too soon.

"Harder! Fuckwad!"

Rose looked back over her right shoulder as she berated me, the same shit-eating grin as before on her face. I resolved that by the time I was done fucking her ass that grin would be replaced by the glazed look of a woman lost in pleasure. Hopefully accessorized by a bucket load of my cum.

"Tramp."

I picked up my pace a bit more, enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of Rose's tight ass immensely. Her position on her hands and knees was working against me though, every time my hips smacked into her ass she rocked forward just a little bit, lessening the impact of my thrust. Rose must have noticed it too because on my next drive she did not wait for me to reach her, rocking back to meet me instead, our flesh hitting together with a thwacking sound. Big improvement.

"Harder you limp fuck!"

Well I thought it was.

I placed my hands on Rose's hips and pulled her back into me as I plunged forward and we slammed together with even more force than before. I thought that maybe I had at last achieved a level satisfactory to the black-haired witch whose ass I was mauling because she remained silent as I repeatedly crashed into her, her smooth white cheeks jiggling enchantingly.

Until she reached back and started to slap my thigh with her right hand.

"You call that fucking you dickless fuck! I've had bet... Hey!"

The 'Hey' was because I had grabbed Rose's right wrist and was holding her arm behind her back, her balance becoming increasingly precarious as I continued to smash into her and she had to rely on just her left arm to keep her face from meeting the floor. Realizing that this might finally give me the advantage I'd been looking for I tried to grab her left hand as well, but it was too difficult in my current position. That was when inspiration struck and I found the answer to all my problems. I had to get up off my knees.

Placing my right foot flat on the ground I used Rose's hips to support my weight for a moment as I leaned on her with my left hand and stood up, assuming a squatting position so that I would not fall out of the pale-skinned girl's ass. I had to stop fucking for a moment as I changed my position, drawing some very predictable complaints from Rose, but I ignored her, concentrating instead on spreading my feet further apart and leaning forward so I could reach her left arm.

1...34567...9