Playing Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Rose attempted a martyred look but the huge grin on her face kept getting in the way as she said, "Okay fine. Truth. Happy now?"

In a deliberate attempt to copy Rose from earlier Serena responded dryly, "Very. Is there any truth to the rumors about you and the others out in Malibu?"

Her smile grown even wider, Rose reached down to her right foot and with a flourish of her hand removed her footwear, lifting it to shoulder height and letting it fall to the carpet.

"Hey! You promised to answer my questions if I played your stupid game!"

Still smiling Rose replied, "No, I promised to give you what you want if you played my stupid game and won. Big difference. But feel free to try again next time, I may actually give you an answer. Depends on how I feel. Let's move on shall we?"

Serena glared for a moment longer then with a shooing motion of her hand indicated Rose could proceed.

Rose was enjoying herself immensely and it showed when she said "Okay by my count this is your third time up and the first two have both been truth so that means this time must be dare!"

Serena just sat there waiting. She would have been in complete panic mode if she didn't believe that Rose would keep her implied promise and do nothing worse than dare her into a kiss. After all, she wouldn't break a promise. Right?

The dark-haired beauty might not break a promise, but she knew the value of making someone sweat a little and she kept Serena waiting until the blonde started shifting nervously in her seat, then Rose let her off the hook, "I dare you to let me kiss you."

Letting out a small sigh of relief Serena nodded silently, her hand quickly going up to push her hair back behind her ear as Rose got off the couch to sit by her side once again. "Remember, you've got to do this for five minutes or it's off with your shirt."

Serena nodded again and Rose lifted her right hand back onto Serena's cheek, but this time she didn't move away, this time she moved in, closing the distance between them until their lips touched. At first they kissed softly, exploring each other's lips gently, taking some time to get to know each other's style. That didn't last long as their tongues started to make an appearance and the passion quickly built up. Rose was pressing Serena down onto the couch, the fair-haired woman going willingly, and the shorter woman lying down on top of her, their legs intertwined. As they kissed their hands started to wander over each other, Serena sticking mostly to the younger woman's back, Rose, as usual, pressing things further and slipping her hand inside of the taller woman's blouse.

I watched this taking place on the couch in front of me with great delight. I had never seen two women kiss like that in real life before. It was very exciting and very stimulating and I hoped that if the rumors proved to be true I would get to see a lot more like it in the future. Maybe they'd even let me tape it. Then again, maybe not.

This time I looked at my watch as the two women started and I patiently waited for the five minutes and a little bit more to elapse before calling out to them, "Time's up." I waited for them to stop, but they continued as if they had not heard me, so I tried again, a little louder than before.

This time Rose broke the kiss, sitting up with a pleased look on her face. If I had left a woman as flushed as Rose left Serena I'd be pretty pleased with myself as well.

The blonde's hair was mussed and her blouse, which had already been open most of the way, was now completely unbuttoned and one side was untucked from her skirt, her breasts exposed to my view. This was not the first time I had seen Serena's tits, her propensity for leaving her shirts unbuttoned combined with her refusal to wear a bra made it almost inevitable that I would catch a glimpse of one or the other boob at some point during the day, but this was the first time I had such a clear view. She was smaller than Rose of course, but her tits were firm and topped by large pink nipples that looked like they were just about ready to start etching glass. Rose must have been as good with her hands as she was with her mouth.

Serena was still a little out of breath from Rose's kiss, but the light-haired woman wasted no time in moving on with the game, "Truth or Dare?"

Rose surprised both of us when she answered "Truth."

"Are you and Jennifer Love Hewitt lovers?"

Giving Serena another huge grin Rose removed her other shoe and dropped it to the floor by the couch, completing the pair. Serena didn't even bother to complain this time, she was starting to understand Rose, if only a little, and Rose never did what people expected her to do, unless it brought her something she wanted anyway. That, Serena realized, was the real trick. Figuring out what Rose wanted.

It was Rose's turn again and she didn't even bother asking the question, she just raised an eyebrow and waited for Serena's response "Dare!"

Two could play that game.

Of course when you played with Rose McGowan you'd better be prepared to play hardball, "I dare you to eat my pussy."

Serena's eyes went round, and the blood drained from her face again, "I don't... umm... I can't do that. I don't think I can do that."

Rose shrugged, "Okay, then take something off."

It would not have surprised anyone if Serena had simply slipped out of her shirt. She had been essentially topless for the past few minutes. But for reasons of her own she chose not to, instead getting up from the couch and reaching under her skirt to push a pair of tiny French cut panties to the floor.

Rose was nearly ecstatic, the blonde had actually surprised her with those last two moves. The only thing that prevented her joy from being complete was the realization that for the first time in a very long time Rose was not the most scantily dressed woman in the room. In fact, if you went just by looking at her, she was dressed... acceptably. How the hell had that happened?

Serena took her seat back on the couch and as Rose had before she didn't bother to ask the question, saying instead, "Your turn."

Looking more like the woman in the photograph than I had seen all day, wearing that same secret smile, Rose answered "Truth."

Serena opened her mouth to object, then quickly closed it again. Technically Rose was not allowed to choose truth three times in a row, but there didn't seem to be any good reason to press her to change over to a dare. At least this way Serena stood a chance to benefit somehow. Rose was either not going to answer, in which case she'd lose one of her last two remaining articles of clothing, or she would answer and Serena would have her first piece of real information. She left things the way they were.

"Are you and Sarah Michelle Gellar lovers?"

This was it. Rose had made a conscious choice that she was going to answer Serena's next question honestly whatever it was. But now that it was out there, waiting for a response, she was having second thoughts. This was a huge risk, and not just for her. If she was wrong, and Serena went ahead with the story, she'd be ruining two careers. More if it impacted negatively on her co-stars on Charmed. And it surely would. Not to mention all the people whose jobs would be lost. Still, Rose was sure that this was a chance she had to take. What would happen next was anybody's guess.

"Yes. Frequently."

My heart stopped when I heard Rose's answer. Why would she do that? She had Serena so thoroughly off balance the blue-eyed woman probably couldn't recall her own name without stopping to think about it. And here she had just handed over the one thing that Serena needed to prove her story. Why?

"Thank you."

Huh? What was that? Did Serena just thank Rose? Why was she thanking Rose? Why wasn't she jumping up and down and celebrating? Why wasn't she on the phone to our producers with the good news? And why was she continuing with the game?

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Rose tipped her head to Serena, acknowledging the older woman's right to choose a dare three times in a row, but more importantly acknowledging the blonde's decision to continue playing, and the meaning behind it. Outwardly Rose appeared the picture of serenity, assuming serenity could wear Harlot Red lipstick and still be called serene, but inside Rose was anything but calm. Her heart rate was only beginning to slow down as she accepted just how much she had literally flirted with disaster, and even though Serena had not let her down she had to concede, if only to herself, she had taken a huge gamble. But it had apparently paid off.

"I dare you to suck Dennis' cock."

Hey, just because Serena had not betrayed Rose's trust didn't mean that the black-haired girl was going to cut her any slack. There was still a sex game to be played here. And as she had already said, Rose was always serious when it came to sex games.

Even though she had to know that there was still a potential for Rose to challenge her like this, Serena was caught by surprise, "I... wha... I... You can't... If you..."

Rose interrupted the disjointed protest, "Oh c'mon already! Have some fun. You can do this! He really does have a nice cock. Dennis, show her your cock again."

I was about as baffled as Serena by the latest developments and it showed in my inability to move. My feet that is. My dick was having no problem moving and it jerked its way toward full attention as blood rushed into it with each beat of my heart. I'd been lusting after Serena for months and now, thanks to a ridiculous game gone wild, it looked like I might finally get to be with her. I felt like doing the Snoopy dance. If I could just get my feet to move.

Of course there was still one major stumbling block between me and my dance of joy. Why? Why did Rose think Serena would go through with her challenge, especially now that the blonde had what she came for? And even if Serena was inclined to keep playing, what made Rose think she would go through with this dare? It was as if Rose knew of something else Serena wanted. Something she had not yet voiced a desire for. Something she could only get if she remained?

"I can't. We have to work together."

That was not anywhere near a good enough excuse for Rose, "So? Look at it this way, if you do this, there'll be someone at work that you can fuck whenever you're bored, or during downtime, or whatever. I don't know about you but I'm always happier if I can get a little somethin' while I'm working. Takes the edge off."

Serena's reporter instincts were not completely off duty and her ears almost twitched at Rose's casual admission of sex with her co-workers, "Really?"

"Fuck yeah! In between scenes Alyssa or Holly or... Hey! Whose turn is it anyway!"

Serena started to laugh lightly at Rose's indignation but after a few seconds of feigning anger, complete with mock glower, the younger woman gave up and joined in the laughter. I was still at sea, having evidently missed some signal somewhere that would tell me what the fuck was going on. It didn't get any better when Rose told me to get undressed.

"Dennis, get over here and take your pants off. You're needed as the prop!"

I did as requested, standing there wearing only my shirt and feeling a little self-conscious in spite of everything that had gone on. I stood by the couch in between the two women and Rose got down on her knees and wrapped her hand around my shaft, stroking me as I once again returned to full hardness.

"See how beautiful that is? That's got to be at least... What would you say, 8 inches?"

That last was to me and I shrugged and said "Little longer, I think."

Rose smiled up at me and continued, "And look at how thick it is! Damn, do I know how to pick 'em or what!"

I didn't say anything, Rose wasn't really speaking to either me or Serena, but I wasn't exactly sure how she had 'picked' me, unless she was alluding to our arrangement for the rest of the week. That must be it.

Serena joined Rose on the floor on my other side, but she was still not convinced, "I don't know Rose. I don't think I can go through with this. I mean..." she continued in a quieter voice, "... look at the size of it!"

"Oh I am, believe me!" Rose extended her tongue and licked just the tip of my dick, then turning to Serena she said "But if it'll make it easier let's have him lie down."

Rose got up and led me over to the bare patch of carpet in front of the fireplace and had me lie flat on my back, then she went and took Serena by the hand and brought her over to kneel by my left side, in between me and the coffee table. She pushed my knees together and took up a position spanning my thighs, her hand still gently stroking my prick, while I lay there and waited.

When Serena still wouldn't take the plunge Rose leaned over and started to whisper in her ear. I couldn't hear Rose's side of things, but I did hear Serena's responses, including one that did wonders for my ego, "... No, never that big..."

Rose whispered for a few more seconds after that, pulling away and concluding with, "...you know you want to. You've always wanted to... and no one says you have to deep-throat him, just, you know, have at it!"

Serena pushed her hair back behind her ear and leaned over to place her right hand on my stomach, for balance I suppose. She put her other hand on the carpet and started to close in on my dick when she suddenly paused and looked straight at me.

"You tell anyone about this, even one word, and I'll rip your cock off and feed it to the pigeons!"

Ouch.

"Jeez, do you have to be so graphic. How do you expect me to keep it up with you threatening me like that?" I felt a squeeze around the base of my shaft and I glanced down to Rose who was giving me a menacing look. I took the hint and shut up.

"Just ignore him Serena. He's a guy. Once he feels your lips on his dick he'll stay hard. Trust me. And don't worry about the other thing. Dennis knows that if he blabs a word he'll have to deal with me. Isn't that right Dennis?" Rose dragged her fingernails up the length of my cock as she said this, her meaning more than clear.

I cleared my throat and gave her the only answer possible, "Right Rose."

That seemed to satisfy Serena and without another word she bent over and took my prick in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head. For some reason I thought that she would be very tentative in her approach at first, but when I thought more about it I realized that was silly. Serena was no virgin, and as she was quickly demonstrating, she was no stranger to blowjobs either. So once she had made up her mind to go through with the dare, there was no reason for her to be timid. Thank goodness. I hate timid blowjobs.

Rose held my member upright for Serena, the thumb and forefinger of her right hand wrapped tightly around the base of my pole, while the blonde bobbed her head up and down, slathering my flesh with her tongue. Serena was using a pretty straightforward technique, opening her mouth enough to swallow my manhood, or about three-quarters of it anyway, then closing her lips around me and applying suction, her cheeks hollowing out as she released my dick from her grasp. Rightly or wrongly I began comparing Serena's performance to Rose.

With Serena, as I said, it was a pretty straightforward suck job, which is to say, it was competent. By no means the best I'd ever received and by no means the worst either. But Rose. Well it may have only lasted five minutes but I already considered it among the best blowjobs I'd ever had. Both ladies were obviously accomplished sword swallowers, but whereas Serena's technique was simple, Rose's was far more nuanced. That and she could suck really, really hard. Not that I had any complaints about Serena's skill, she was actually quite good, just not as good as Rose.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the carpet while Serena worked over my cock. A few seconds later my eyes popped open when I felt a tongue licking my balls. Serena had not even attempted to swallow my entire length, so how the hell had she gotten her tongue down to my balls?

Lifting my head I looked down to see just what kind of freak of nature Serena had become that she was suddenly able to extend her tongue the four inches needed to reach my nuts. Rose's head appeared from between my legs as I did. Well that explains it.

Rose raised her head well above Serena's and she started to mouth something to me. It took a couple of tries but I soon got it, Rose wanted me to distract Serena. Distract her how? And why? No matter. If I was going to get my reward I had to do what Rose asked when she asked me. I tried to think of something that would divert Serena from sucking my dick. Now there's something I never thought I'd have to do. After months of trying to think of some way to get her to do exactly what she was currently doing, now I had to think of a way to get her to stop. The irony was not lost on me. Then it came to me.

The next time Serena's head bounced up I let out a long moan of pleasure, "Unnnnnnhhhhhh!"

She looked up at me suspiciously, the tip of my rod still in her mouth, when I said, "Oh baby! Keep that up and I'm going to cum!"

Oh yeah, that worked.

She was practically in my face in under a second, "Oh no you don't! No one cums in my mouth unless they've just sprung for lobster and a bottle of Perrier Jouet. And even then only if they throw in a foot rub!"

I would have replied but as soon as Serena abandoned her spot hovering over my crotch Rose showed me why she wanted the older girl distracted. Pushing the front flap of her skirt up and tucking it back into her waistband to keep it out of the way she quickly straddled me with her right foot flat on the floor on one side and her left knee on the other and using her right hand she rubbed the head of my cock along her slit twice then slowly lowered herself onto me, pausing when she had my entire length inside, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream of pleasure.

Hotter, wetter and tighter than any woman had any right to be. Perfection, thy name is Rose.

Fuck she felt good.

It took every ounce of willpower I had not to cum that very second. That plus the light slap to the cheek I got from Serena when my eyes closed from the overload of pleasure I felt at being enveloped by Rose's pussy were the only things that kept me from popping like warm champagne.

"Did you hear me?"

"I heard you! No cumming until you rub my feet. Got it."

"Asshole!" But the smile she gave me as she said this contradicted her words.

I don't know if Rose was feeling the pleasure as intensely I was, but for the first few seconds she was on me she sat there with her eyes screwed tightly shut and just rocked a bit, grinding her clit against my skin. She didn't stop until she heard the sound of Serena's palm on my face and then she only had time to bounce up and down two or three times before she had to hop off just as the light-haired woman moved back down my body.

For a brief moment I didn't think Rose was going to make it, that the delight she was experiencing would overcome her and she would throw everything away just to keep my dick in her pussy. It was only for a second, but it was the closest I saw Rose come to losing control of herself, to just saying the fuck with it as she screwed my brains out. And then, just like that, it was over and she removed my prick from her snatch, once again in full control. But not before I saw the look of extreme discontent flash across her face. How long had she gone without a man anyway?

Without even noticing something was different Serena returned to her place and sucked my shaft into her mouth, her head quickly bobbing up and down once then twice, before coming to a stop. She pulled back and let my member fall from her mouth while she ran her tongue along her lips, trying to identify... something. Serena knew there was something different, something subtle, something about the taste of my flesh, but she could not place it. She turned to challenge me, leaving my pole unoccupied once more.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers
123456...9