Playing with Old Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still..." Her features did lighten some, then she looked me in the eyes again. "We did have some good times."

"Yeah, we did." I smiled.

Though, nothing would have prepared me for what she brought up next...

"God, I remember when I first saw your cock..." I stopped in mid-bite as she said that suddenly. "When was that? Just before high school? We were at your dad's, in the back room."

I smiled and laughed, trying to act as if this was a normal thing to talk about in a restaurant. But I did recall the memory.

"Yeah, I remember." I said, trying not to sound embarrassed. "I was...pretty eager back then."

She smiled, "Yeah you were," she paused, "and I should have been too." Her features changed again. "You pulled it out, and I thought to myself if I could even fit it inside me."

I shook my head and laughed with her. "Well as it turned out, it could." I said, surprising myself at saying it out loud.

"Hell yeah, it could. Very, very well..." She looked at me again with a subtle but very sultry expression. Then she looked like she was going back into her thoughts, "god, I wish I took advantage of that more often...and fucking sooner." She said suddenly.

Again, I was shocked at all this revelation.

"Yeah, well, we were stupid kids." I replied, trying to sound off-hand and casual about it.

She thought for a moment longer, "yeah, we were. But now we've lived and learned."

I just nodded, not really sure if there was a hidden meaning to those last words.

By that point we'd been at the diner for a while, and our waiter had come by to check on us for the tenth time - undoubtedly wanting to free his table. So we decided to pay our check and leave.

There was a park and some walking trails not far from where we were, so we decided to continue the conversation there. It was nice to get out in the fresh air of the late afternoon, and the smell of the roadside weeds and all the other aromas of the mid-summer were on the breeze. After a bit, she pulled out another cigarette and offered me one. What the hell, I thought, and accepted. It was a nice occasion after the meal. She lit hers and passed me the lighter. After mine was lit I took a deep drag, and when I offered her lighter back I caught her staring at me.

The conversation deviated a bit from our past for a while, and we talked about random things, events, people, and other small talk. But as the afternoon wore on and the sun began to hang lower in the sky we took a rest on a park bench on the side of the trail, and our discussion, inevitably it seemed, lead back to our common experiences...

We were sitting pretty close on that wooden bench, probably closer than necessary...in fact, I remember her brushing her leg against mine as we sat together. Suddenly she laughed out loud.

"You remember that time we got caught?" She asked.

"What, at my place or yours?"

"No this was before we dated, at your place. My place was later; it was when we were fucking in my room, and my mom came home in the middle of it." She paused for a moment. "And anyway she knew what we were doing, but left us alone."

"Ah, yeah, that's right." I chuckled. I was getting used to us talking more openly about this stuff. "At my place we were in the back yard."

"Yeah, in that old covered trailer or whatever that was. We were making out, very heavily as I recall, and you had your hand in my pants."

"Yeah, that was the first time I felt you up." I said, remembering that day vividly.

"We were playing hide and seek with your younger step siblings, and you pulled me in there."

I laughed nervously. "Yeah, I wanted to play something else."

Her breathing seemed to get a little deeper as we talked. "Yeah you did. You had your tongue down my throat, my pants open, and a finger in my cunt..."

I sucked in some air as she said it, feeling another twitch in my pants. It really was a nice memory, and, somehow, it was really hot to talk about it then.

"And then..." I started.

"And then your fucking step brother grabbed our feet and almost pulled us out of the trailer..." She finished.

"That he did."

She laughed.

"I was pissed..."

"I saw." She chuckled. "And I saw something very similar to what I see now."

She nodded toward my midsection, and I looked down. To my embarrassment, I saw that I was tenting a little in my jeans. It wasn't very noticeable, but our conversation seemed to be having an effect.

"You must have been looking a bit to notice that." I said, teasing her and trying to turn the tables.

"Oh, I was." She shrugged it off. "I'm not shy about it at all, and I have no problem thinking or talking about fucking you."

I was a little surprised again at how openly she was talking, at how seemingly quickly our conversation turned this way. I was caught up in these memories, and in what was turning out to be a bit of a cat and mouse game of subtle teasing. She was still playing with me, even now, and I wondered just how much she'd actually changed. At least this time it was a bit more of a level playing field...at least I thought so.

I looked over at her, and she shot back at me with that dark sultry look in her eyes. I saw a flash in her face of that girl I knew in high school, and suddenly felt a bit of a rush. My heart jumped a beat in my chest, my pulse quickening. There was also a warning in my mind, not to continue playing into this game we'd started. Even if her intensions didn't involve going past talking and reminiscing, it was a dangerous path to go down - especially if she still had parts of her old personality.

"I can see you aren't shy." I said finally. "You never were, really."

She just looked at me for a moment. "No, I wasn't."

She looked away then, up to the darkening sky, and exhaled a puff of smoke. There were wisps of cloud overhead that caught the burning glow of the setting sun which was out of view beyond the trees.

"Hey, I never had a problem with that." I said. She looked back at me. "I think one of the things that made me want you so bad was how open and sexual you were. It pulled me to you like a magnet, especially then." I paused. "Only thing was, I wanted to be the only one giving it to you." I turned towards her and emphasized the last part with a half-serious look of scolding. She laughed.

"And it should have been enough for me." She said, her features becoming serious again.

Uh oh.

"Hey, like we said; young and stupid." I said, trying to steer away from what was next.

"No, really..." She insisted. "It was really, really good with you..."

"I'm flattered." I said, smiling - trying to keep the conversation light. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Really. I never let you know how good you made me feel." She continued. "It always felt so nice to be with you, you tried to make me feel good for just being me. As I said, it wasn't something I was used to, and I didn't know how to handle it. But fuck..." She paused, again the topic would shift... "When you were inside me, I used to see fucking stars."

I looked at her, and it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Hey, I'm being serious!" She looked at me, slapping my shoulder - her eyes weren't showing any sign of joking around.

"I never knew how it was for you." I said.

"Fucking incredible." She almost moaned.

She had to be fucking with me. But none the less it had an effect on my heart rate. It didn't help that she looked at me then like she wouldn't mind a reminder of how it felt to be with me.

My mind was a bit lost then in the memory of one of the last times we were together. It was in her room, and we'd been going at it like rabbits. She had only one condom left, and it was a bit too small. It was almost painful to get it on, and in the middle of it the fucker broke. She'd told me then, and I'll never forget it, to keep going, that she wanted to feel me cum inside her. Lost in the throes of passion, and my mind hopelessly muddled by my raging hormones, I did just that. I kept fucking her, hard. She screamed in my ear as her fingers dug into my back. She yelled at me to fuck her, to put my seed in her. And finally after pushing one last deep thrust as far as I could I emptied myself in her unprotected pussy.

Thanks to every force of good in the universe, she hadn't gotten pregnant.

"Anything specific on your mind?" She asked suddenly, snapping me from those vivid images. She pulled out two cigarettes and offered me one without asking. I took it and played with in in my fingers.

She had a devious smile on her face, and she looked down at my midsection again biting her lower lip. I realized then that I had a massive undeniable erection. Shit. Alright, so you win this one, I thought. So next I decided to play it her way...maybe a bad move, but it seemed like a perfectly good choice in my current state of mind.

"Yes, I was thinking about the last time I fucked you." I said plainly. I added, "the last time I had my throbbing cock inside your tight little pussy." I looked dead in her eyes, fortifying the effect of my statement.

This time it was her turn for a reaction as I heard her breathing catch as she exhaled another puff of smoke. Her lips parted and I saw her cheeks turn a slight shade of red. It was definitely more of a push compared to what she'd been doing, but I felt I needed to gain some ground...that is, if my play had any weight to it...

Almost without hesitation, though, she replied, "Oh, that night when the condom broke, and I told you to finish inside me."

"Yeah, that night." I leaned in and lit my cigarette on her cherry.

"I wanted your cum in me so bad, I remember." She continued. Her expression shifted then, her face going from looking flushed and breathless to looking outright dangerous as her eyes fixed on me like a fox on its prey. "I didn't care what the fuck happened. I wanted your bare cock inside me as far as it would go. I wanted to feel every drop of your heat as you exploded in me."

Fuck...I thought

"Fuck..." I breathed.

"I think then, subconsciously I wanted you to knock me up."

That shook me out of the spell a bit, though I was still sporting an achingly hard erection. What the hell? Did she just say that?

"Thank fuck that didn't happen..." I managed.

"Yeah, for sure! But since it didn't, the thought of it is so incredibly hot..." She paused for a minute, hooking me back in with those wicked eyes. "Just think about it, back then, you came so fucking hard, I could feel every throb of your cock inside me. I squeezed you as I screamed in your ear, pulling you deeper with my pussy. In my orgasm I pulled all of your cum into my body, I wanted your seed in my womb..." Her breath seemed to shudder just then, despite her composure. Her jaw dropped subtly as her lips parted again. I could hear her heavy breathing; she was getting caught up in her recollection of the memory. Shit, so was I. I would never have admitted it then, but as I watched her in the dimming light of that evening I had brief images of tearing of her clothes and tempting fate again right there on the bench...

The air became noticeably chilly as the sun had dropped below the horizon. There was still some orange and pink light dancing on the clouds, but it was near that perfect time of day just before twilight where the last bit of daylight had all but gone. However, it'd suddenly become uncharacteristically cool for that time of year. We were, with a slight shiver, brought out of whatever it was we'd gotten into, and back to reality. We sort of chuckled together, shaking our heads and silently but genuinely wondering what the hell was with the direction we'd taken the conversation...

We decided to keep walking; neither of us had jackets, and it seemed like it was going to keep getting cooler as the day turned to night. So we finished our cigarettes, and moved.

We walked quietly for a while. The fresh air, along with getting the blood moving through other parts of my body, calmed my thoughts a bit from the heat of those previous topics. We didn't become awkward or anything, but I think both of had our own thoughts to sort out. If only I knew what was churning in that mind of hers...

The trail ended and fed out into a newer subdivision near the edge of town. It was now completely dark, only the orange glow of the street lamps providing some guiding light. By now it had grown considerably colder, and I tried to keep my hands warm in my pockets as my friend hugged herself. As we made our way around the neighborhood and back towards where my car was parked, I held my hands up to my face and tried to breathe some warmth back into my fingers. For whatever reason, this was one of those kind of cold nights where you just couldn't keep your extremities warm.

"Your hands cold?" She asked.

"Freezing!" I replied. "What's up with this weather?"

"No kidding! I should have brought a coat...shit!"

She turned to me as we stopped for a moment. "Most of the rest of me is cold, but my hands are really warm...here..." She gestured for me to hold out my hands. I reached forward and she gently clasped them in hers. She was right, her hands were amazingly warm!

"Ahh, much better!" I said, jokingly imitating standing over a fire.

She smiled mischievously at me, "Didn't know I was so hot?"

I smiled back, not to be outdone, "Well, I remember some places certainly were."

She cocked an eyebrow, daringly. "Hmm, you remember that huh? My hands are warm, but if you want a reminder of those other places..." As she said the last part, she pulled our hands towards the front of her pants. At first I didn't think she would take it so far, but as my fingers brushed the soft cloth covering her mound, I quickly pulled our hands back and chuckled. I shook my head but she just held that steady daring gaze...

"Let's get back to the car." I offered.

"Mmm...good idea. We can definitely get warmer in there." She replied, the obvious undertones of her words dripping from her voice. I rolled my eyes, but smiled as I pulled us forward, our hands still interlinked.

We sort of continued like that, and it felt like we were two kids childishly flirting by holding our hands together under the pretense of getting warm. It was true; we both wanted the contact, and we knew it. I don't know what her reasoning was, maybe it was my own hesitation, but I would never openly admit to anything going on between us as I was already in a relationship and very, very taken. So we would continue this game, whatever the hell it was. I guess I went along with it, because it really was a nice thrill. At this point, both of us were starting to walk a pretty thin line.

No sooner had we made it back to the car than it had started to rain. What a fucking night! Unseasonably cold weather, and now rain after almost no clouds in the sky the entire day. As we quickly opened the doors and got in, the rain really began to come down. As I started the engine and the headlights came on, it came down in a sudden torrent...it was difficult to see much outside the car, even through the bright beams.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"That was fucking close!" She replied.

"No kidding! We got back just in time...good thing we didn't do what you've had in your mind all evening." I shot a look over at her, and she had a look saying 'challenge accepted.' What had I done?

"The evening isn't over yet, buster." I would have been able to laugh it off entirely, but for the glimmer of dead seriousness in her eyes. None the less I smiled, then turned and looked out into the rain.

"Well, what do you want to do now?" I asked offhand, nodding to the weather. I knew as soon as I said it that it was a mistake.

"Bring you back to my place, tear off your clothes, and fuck you." She replied simply.

"I shouldn't have opened myself up to that one..."

She shrugged. "Either way." She leaned in closer. "I want your fucking dick."

At this point, I wasn't really sure how serious she was. I didn't have much doubt that, had I been single and more open to something, eventually we might have hooked up again. I wasn't sure if that would have even been a good idea even if I were single...but, I decided to keep going with this game, to test her...

"Mhmm, I don't doubt that..." I said, perhaps with a hint of nervousness in my voice. If there was any, she certainly picked up on it.

"And I know you want my pussy. But it's too bad you can't have it as you're taken..."

Ah, so she was definitely teasing me. I laughed a bit more freely then, somewhat out of relief as, even though I trusted myself, I really didn't want things to go too far...just far enough, for whatever reason. And now that I knew she was just playing with me, I felt a little more confident in playing back.

"Yes," I began, "it is too bad, too bad I can't reach over there right now and slide my fingers between your hot thighs..." I heard her breath catch again. "or slide into your panties and push my fingers into that soaking wet pussy..." She shot a look at me. "Oh, I know you're wet right now." I continued, teasing her. "I bet your pussy is dripping in those pants more than it is outide, what with you thinking about my hard cock all night..."

At this I swore I heard a soft moan escape her lips, barely audible over the rain on the roof of the car, and I wondered if maybe I went a bit too far. Ah, but that's what this game was; pushing each other harder and harder as we knew we couldn't do anything about it. But just then she moved, and her sudden movements made me sort of freeze; her hand went to my lap, and trailed up my inner thigh painfully slowly up towards the obvious bulge in my pants. She held my gaze with an undecipherable look as I felt her reach as high as she could before actually touching my cock through my pants. Is she really going to...? I stopped in mid thought as suddenly I felt her fingers on my shaft. This time it was my turn for my breath to catch as I exhaled suddenly. The sensations felt amazing, electrifying...way more so than I wanted to acknowledge even to myself. She held my gaze, moving slowly, as if at once asking permission to continue and daring me to let her continue. I could only watch. Then I felt her fingers on my zipper, and a sudden downward pressure as she pulled on it. I felt my jeans open, felt the comparably much cooler air of the car through my underwear, and finally snapped out of my brief shock. I shook my head, hiding a suppressed smile, letting her know, playfully, she had to stop there. She did indeed stop moving, but kept her hand at my lap. I cocked an eyebrow, and, almost as a retaliation, I reached over and slid my hand over her thigh. Her gaze only intensified, as if daring me yet again, and I wondered at how far she would let me go. I wouldn't be the only one to suffer from too much teasing and not being able to finish, after all. But, she didn't make any move as I slid all the way up her leg and teased her inner thigh as she'd done to me. I slid gently up, over the crease of her lap, and over just above her mound. I noticed her increased breathing, but still she made no movement to stop me. It seemed like everything was perfectly still in that moment, neither of us moving as if standing over a precipice. The sound of the rain on the roof of the car was deafening in that frozen moment. Then, slowly, my fingertips began to slide further... Suddenly she did move; her hips rolled a bit forward, her legs parted slightly, and she spoke...

"Just so you know..." She breathed shakily, "if you keep doing that, I'm going to pull out that cock of yours and sink my lips down on it..."

My lips parted, and I let out a groan...

"And I might not be able to stop there..." She finished.

But just as she said it, my fingertips were already well over her, pressing into the heat between her legs. I immediately felt just how turned on she really was, how soaked she was, through the thin material covering her! And I could even feel the details of her anatomy as her pants had ridden up a bit when she slid back in her seat...If it weren't for the different texture, it might have felt like I was touching her bare cunt... Then, as I pressed against her clit, I began to have an idea about how serious she was in her threat.

123456...9