Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so is that what you want?" asked Marni.

"Do you?" asked Rob in response.

"I don't know," she answered.

"I don't know for sure either," Rob said. "I only know that I've fantasized about it and I think I'd like it. I guess I won't know unless we try, but if we don't try, that's OK too."

"Well, I know one thing that's for sure," Marni said. "I'm as hot or hotter than those women on those sites, so I want my pictures out there, and don't block my face like some of those women do. I'm proud of this old body. Now, grab your camera."

Rob didn't hesitate at his wife's invitation. He jumped out of bed and focused the DSLR on his wife's glorious and confident body. She began posing. She copied many of the poses that she saw from the galleries. She began with some sexy looks and rolling around on the bed to expose her ass. She covered her mound with her hand, then she inserted a finger in her pussy, then she opened her pussy lips to show her pink wetness.

Rob was getting a hard on just watching his wife.

"Come closer to the bed," she said. Marni began stroking his cock. "Keep shooting."

Rob did as instructions and moved the camera so that he could get his wife's face as she stroked his cock and looked and the camera, then she gave a look like a ravenous beast hungering for his cock. She let some drool drop onto the tip of his hard on. Then as Rob clicked away, she engulfed his cock with her mouth. She purposely created extra saliva and let it escape the sides of her mouth. She worked her husband's cock and only took a break to say, "When you cum, I want you to cum on my face and in my hair. Make it look good."

Rob was so excited that he wasn't going to last long. He could feel his balls tightening and his wife's sucking increase. The vacuum was pulling his dick in and wasn't about to let go. His wife's tongue on the base of his cock head felt amazing as he continued shooting the camera. His wife let his cock out of her mouth to lick the underneath and to stroke him and to smile at the camera.

His cock now engulfed again in his wife's warm wet mouth, he could feel the pressure building. Marni could too. She sucked extra hard and then removed Rob's cock from her mouth and began jacking him hard, again looking up into the camera lens for approval.

Just as she was returning her gaze to the cock in front of her, white jizz began spurting. Marni directed the spurts at her face and then the side of her head into her hair. The last few less energetic spurts dribbled onto her tits.

"Oh," she said. Did you get all that?"

Rob was recovering from his orgasm and still clicking away at his wife's lovely face, almost wrinkle free, rare for a woman of 55. She did look scrumptious. Marni brought a finger up to wipe cum off her tits and licked it off. Rob continued clicking to get every last picture he could. Marni then stood and struck a pose, hands on nice round hips and smiled. Then she again struck that pose, but this time with a finger full of cum in her mouth. She still had the bulk of her husband's come plastering her face.

"OK, how was that?" she asked.

"That was great, but why don't we look?" Rob said as he removed the card from his camera and crawled back on the bed to insert the card into the computer. He pulled up some of the shots of his wife.

As he opened the files, the room door bell rang and both husband and wife remembered breakfast. Rob threw on some shorts and left off a shirt and went to the door. Because his wife was still in the bed room, he went straight to the door, not thinking about his naked wife.

The black Jamaican waiter brought the breakfast cart into the room. Rob had left the bed room door open, assuming that his wife would have the sense to throw on a robe or a towel or some clothes or get under the covers on the bed. Instead, he realized that the waiter was looking right into the bed room and was staring that direction as he was talking.

Rob looked behind him and realized his wife was standing there with a towel wrapped around her waist, still with cum covering her breasts, face and hair. The waiter wasn't sure what to do as Marni entered the living room area, with laptop in hand. She set the laptop down on a small table off to the side. The waiter's eyes followed her over, magnetized to her fine ass, even though it was hidden by the towel. The towel was just low enough to cover her pussy, but it did leave the bottoms of her ass cheeks just slightly exposed. Rob guessed that this was intentional. Then he noticed the picture on the laptop screen. It was a picture of Rob cumming on his wife's beautiful face as she smiled with eyes closed so cum wouldn't get in her eyes.

The waiter definitely noticed. Then a very strange thing happened. Marni said, "Ooops," as if she'd made a mistake and closed the window with the picture of her getting a facial. What appeared was a picture of a woman with a black man behind her fucking her from behind and a white guy in front of her with his cock in her mouth. Marni did not say, "Ooops," this time nor did she close the window.

The waiter stared at the picture on the screen. Marni had to bring him out of his stupor.

"I suppose you'll want a tip," she said in her sexiest voice.

The waiter stared at her dumbfounded. "I suppose so, ma'am," was all he could get out.

"Well, first, tell me. Is your cock as big as that one in the picture?"

"No, ma'am. I'm pretty big, but not that big."

"Do you mind showing me how big?" Marni asked, again with her sexy voice.

The waiter looked at Rob, then back at Marni. Rob didn't know what to say and wasn't sure what to do, and didn't know where his wife was going with this, but given the last hour or so, he decided to let it ride.

"No, ma'am. I don't mind. I can show you." He began to open his pants, probably hoping that something really good was about to happen, like in that picture.

"No. Let me do that for you." Marni said. She approached the waiter with a swagger in her step and unzipped his fly. He had on tight athletic boxer briefs that were partly restraining what was obviously a growing hard on. Hmmm, though Marni. About the same size as Mark, not huge, certainly not as big as the dildo, but...

Marni got on her knees and pulled the waist band of his underwear down below his balls. His ball sac was also slightly larger than her husband's. She held the waiter's cock and looked up at the waiter.

Rob had taken advantage of the action and picked up his camera again. He began shooting from about the time she grabbed the man's underwear.

Rob wasn't sure how much of his wife's look was real lust and how much was for the camera, but she smiled into the lens as she held the cock in front of her and began slowly stroking it.

"That's really nice, ma'am," said the waiter. "I can't wait to get into your fine white married pussy."

"Oh, we'll see about that," she said. "I've never fucked anyone besides my husband, so I'm not sure. For now, can I just play with him."

"OK," said the waiter, "but I'll give you this cock if you want it. You are so beautiful that I'd consider it an honor to be your first man other than your husband. You don't know how many wives come here and try their first taste of black cock."

"Is that so," Marni said. "Well, I'll take that under consideration."

Rob continued to click selectively while his wife made the waiter's cock nice and hard with her hands.

"Oh, ma'am, that's a great hand job."

"So," Marni said. "What's your name? I mean as long as I'm going to let you cum all over my tits, I should know your name."

The waiter flipped his badge down so that she could read it.

"Well, Brantly, sorry to disappoint you today, but I think all you get for a tip will be a hand job. Can you deal with that?"

"I can ma'am," he answered, "especially if it's as good as this one and from such a beautiful lady, but I would at least like to see your pussy."

Marni was rubbing her clit with one hand as she stroked the black waiter.

"You sure have a beautiful cock," said Marni, stroking harder and faster.

"Thank you, ma'am," said Brantly, with a little more effort due to his increased heart rate.

Marni admired the long thick rod as she stroked it. She began playing to the camera again. Brantly began breathing more rapidly. Rob continued to click to document this amazing event.

Then Marni had a change of mind. "This cock is too nice not to suck," she said as she looked at Brantly and then her husband. Rob nodded assuming his wife was looking for approval.

"Yes, ma'am," was all Brantly could get out between breaths.

Marni held Brantly's cock upward and pointed it toward the ceiling, then she licked the length from his balls to the tip. Then she took his balls into her mouth, but could only get one at a time.

Brantly twitched. "Don't cum yet," Marni said. "Your tip isn't over." Marni went back to licking the length of the underside of his cock. She created extra saliva with her mouth and made sure she got his cock good and wet. It was dripping with her saliva.

"Oh, ma'am. This is the best blow job I've ever had, and there have been some great wives through here."

"Thank you, Brantly, that's so kind," said Marni and she returned to his cock by wrapping her mouth entirely around it. She had never tried to deep throat before, so she gagged a bit as she tried to get as much of him in her mouth as possible. Brantly grunted as he hit the back of her throat.

"Good boy for not cumming," she said then returning to her important work.

"I'm going to cum soon, ma'am," Brantly warned her.

"If you are really good and can keep a promise, I'm going to let you do something special," Marni said.

"Yes, ma'am, Yes," Brantly said, almost cumming.

Marni stroked Brantly's now swollen member as she instructed him.

"You are not going to fuck me, OK?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

"Promise?" she asked.

"OH, yes, I promise," he said with some difficulty.

"OK, so you see my husband is taking pictures. We are going to post them on the internet so everyone can see how hot I am."

"Yes, you are hot, ma'am."

"OK, so here is what we are going to stage. Let me know if you agree. I'm going to lead you over to the bed by your cock. My husband will continue shooting pictures."

"Yes, ma'am."

"I'm going to continue to stroke you and then I'll lie back on the bed. Tell me when you are going to cum and you will pretend to enter me. Then I want you to cum all over my pussy and my pussy hair. OK?"

Brantly wanted to enter this woman, but he promised and he was going to get to cum. Besides, he thought, if he obeys, maybe he can fuck her next time.

"OK," Brantly said as she had already been dragging him toward the bed.

Marni lay back on the bed, still stroking Brantly's cock.

"Oh, my, what a beautiful cock," she said, as she almost changed her mind about letting him inside.

"I'm going to cum very soon," he said, trying to hold off as long as he could, hoping she would change her mind.

"I'm going to put you back in my mouth to get you really wet, so it makes it look like you were in me. When you get ready to cum, place your cock at my opening, but don't push in. Then start cumming and cum all over my pussy."

"OK," he said. Maybe he could push in just a little. After all, what is "at the opening?"

Marni got a bunch of spit all over his cock. Then for good measure, she reached into her dripping wet pussy and pulled out as much of her juices as she could and wiped that over Brantly's cock.

As she did that, Brantly pushed forward, and Marni knew he was going to cum. He pushed at her opening, but obeyed and did not go all the way in. Marni could feel the tip of his cock just breaching her opening, perhaps the head went in, but that was it. She could say she had not fucked another man, even though she realized that she wanted that cock inside her, but it was too late. Brantly began grunting and spurting. He did a good job making sure that he didn't actually cum inside her pussy, but he shot about seven or eight spurts. The first ones plastered her pink pussy. She spread her lips so that there would be a lot of cum in between her lips giving the impression that he had cum inside. It dripped from her pussy. He managed to get that last five shots or so on top of her pussy. One shot was still so strong that it shot from just above her clit to the bottom of her breasts.

She lay as if exhausted. "Now, lie beside me and hold me," she requested in her dreamy state, trying to think of what to do next. Brantly lay spent next to her for a moment, while Rob continued the camera action.

Then Brantly, without further instruction, began playing with Marni's tits.

"You have such nice tits, ma'am. Ma'am, may I ask a sensitive question?"

"Oh, thank you Brantly, your hands feel wonderful on my tits. What is the question?"

"How old are you? Your husband is silver haired, but looks to be about forty five or maybe fifty at the oldest, but I suspect he is older. From what I've seen of you around, you are probably about your husband's age, but you look maybe forty at the oldest, but I know you must be older and you have the body of a thirty year old as does your husband."

"I'm fifty five, Brantly and my husband is fifty seven. Thank you for the compliment."

"I can't believe it, ma'am," Brantly said as he new was massaging her nippled between his fingers.

"Brantly, may I ask you for a favor?"

"Certainly, ma'am."

"Will you kiss me?"

Brantly, didn't hesitate, he kissed Marni full on the lips, enjoying every moment of his contact with her warm moist lips. He then pushed his tongue past her lips.

"No, Brantly. That's enough kissing. Now, finger me to an orgasm."

"Are you sure you don't want to feel my cock inside you?" he asked.

"I'm sure Brantly," Marni said, but she wasn't really sure. In fact, she thought about saying yes, especially as she could feel his hardness growing again on her hip.

"OK, ma'am," Brantly said as he placed his finger on Marni's clit. He rubbed gently around her little bud as it hardened.

"Faster, Brantly. I'm so hot, I'm going to cum really fast."

Brantly increased the motion, both wanting to finish her off to witness her pleasure, but also wanting to slow down to make this last. His sense of time and realizing that he was still on the clock made him choose the former.

Marni writhed under his maneuvering. Brantly slid down just enough to suck her nipples into his mouth as he rubbed.

"Yes, just like that," she said as her body continued to respond. "Oh, Brantly."

Suddenly, Marni's body jerked and jerked. It seemed to Brantly as if she wasn't going to stop. Marni also felt that way as the pleasure flooded through her body. Her eyes closed tightly as her body went limp. She lay motionless as Brantly lay next to her with his hand on her mound and his tongue licking around her breasts.

"Stop," she said. "Just stop. Thank you, Brantly. You can go now. I hope you liked your tip."

"I did, ma'am. Thank you." Brantly pulled his boxers back up over his hard cock. "Are you sure you don't want this, ma'am. I'm in an awful state."

Marni eyed the beautiful large black cock, but her faithful side said, "No, Brantly. It's an attractive offer, but I really love my husband."

Brantly reluctantly left the room with his incredible hard on restrained again by his underwear.

After he shut the door, Marni looked at her husband. "Come over here, my love."

"That was amazing," Rob said. "I can't believe you did that."

"Let's see the pictures," she said. She grabbed Rob's cock. "On second thought, will you eat my pussy, then fuck me? You deserve it."

Rob looked at her cum covered pussy. He never imagined himself a cuckold and his wife asked and didn't demand. He looked at his wife again with love in his eyes as well as awe. He was hard and it was hot. He decided to give it a try. It wasn't bad, he thought as he lapped at his wife's vaginal opening cleaning as much cum as he could. He then focused on her clit.

"No," she said. "Too much. It hurts a little right now. Just fuck my brains out."

The two made passionate love. Rob got on top in the missionary position, then after a few minutes, flipped her over till her ass was just hanging off the side of the bed. He stood on the floor and entered her from behind.

"Yes, fuck me hard," she said. "It's too bad we can't video this."

Rob didn't tell her that when he had finished shooting he set his camera on video and aligned it on the dresser so that they would both show in the frame. He had also had the foresight to bring his camera with him to bed and was snapping shots of his dick as it went in and out of her pussy from behind.

He pushed his finger into her ass hole and took pics of that as well.

"Yes, too bad," he said as he put his phone in video mode to shoot a video of him fucking his wife from behind. He pushed hard and as he began to cum he pulled out of his wife's warm snatch and shot his load over her ass and back. He continued the video.

Marni looked over her shoulder. "That was hot," she said facing Rob's phone and realizing that she was on video. Rob stopped the video.

"Can we look at pictures, then post the good ones and videos while we eat breakfast?"

Rob pulled the cart over to the table and laid out breakfast, then set up his laptop between them. He plugged his phone and his camera card into the computer. Marni now had cum on her back, her face, her pussy and her stomach. Rob got a towel to wipe off her back so she could sit down. Marni licked some of Rob's cum off the towel and then leaned in for a kiss. Rob stuck his tongue into Marni's mouth and they swirled around. Rob tasted the saltiness of his own cum as Marni said, "You know, now that I've been sucking cock again, I'm getting used to the taste of cum. I actually like it."

They took off for the morning on an excursion around the city again on their own. This kept them away from Mark and gave them a chance to talk about other things, even though Mark seemed to be in the air much of the time.

When they got back to the resort, Rob realized he needed to talk to the front desk.

Mark caught Marni as she entered the room. He held her arm.

"I saw what you did with Rob with the door partially open yesterday. You shouldn't do things like that. People might see and get the wrong idea."

"What idea is that?" Marni asked with her resolve back intact from a morning away from Mark.

"The idea that you are a hungry mature wife who loves sex and might be open to others."

"You need to go away, Mark."

"I want what Rob got. I want it right here in the doorway like he got it." He said, emboldened by Marni's serving him last night.

"Sorry, Mark. I only serve my husband." Marni said.

"Hey, Mark." Rob said, coming down the hallway.

"Hi, Rob. I just came by to say hello," Mark answered letting go of Marni's arm.

"OK, then. Nice to see you, Mark, but Marni and I have some things to do."

Rob motioned Marni into the room and shut the door abruptly behind them.

"Hmm. Interesting move for a man that wants his wife to have sex with another man."

"Hey. You are the one who just about had sex with the waiter this morning. I'm still not sure what that was all about."

"I just got so hot from the pictures and the picture taking that I wanted to see Brantly's cock. I didn't fuck him."

"No, but you gave him a blow job and let him cum all over you."

"You thought it was hot too."

"Yes, actually I loved it. I really thought he was going to plow you though. Did you see the look on his face?"

"Yes, but it was nice that he listened to me. I did feel a little sorry for him after he left, and his cock was nice and it would have felt nice inside me, but like I said before, I'm not sure I want to deal with any potential aftermath."