Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your choice," Rob said.

"With Brantly or with Mark?" asked Marni.

"Your choice," Rob said again and simply smiled.

After a quick lunch, they went out to the pool for a while. Rob got them drinks then went over to talk to some of the people he had met the other day. They seemed like nice guys and had some business opportunities that were interesting.

Mark and his parents were on the other side of the pool. Up to this point, Mark had kept his distance.

Marni went to lie on her stomach on her lounge chair and read. Mark saw this move and realized his opportunity. Without asking, he picked up the lotion from the table next to Marni. Again without asking, he put lotion in his hands and began rubbing it into her back. Marni didn't look up, but she recognized the touch.

"I'm not going to stop you, but just the lotion and don't get any other ideas."

Mark didn't respond with words. He began with Marni's ears, then moved under her long brown hair to the back of the neck. He didn't just put the lotion on. He was giving her a massage. He enjoyed the feel of her smooth skin as he slowly, but firmly pushed the lotion into her body.

Marni tried not to react, but the feeling was amazing. The nice warm sun along with the gentle but firm massage relaxed her so that her guard began to drop. "I have to keep my resolve," she thought, but she put her book down and her face into her book and closed her eyes. When she realized that she was in that almost sleep like state, Mark had finished with her shoulders and was well toward the bottom of her back. He put more lotion on his hands and pushed against her lower back and down under the waist line of her bikini bottom. Marni started to raise up, but realized that Mark had unhooked her bikini top to get the lotion on her back. She felt trapped all of a sudden.

Mark moved to her side facing her butt and legs. He pushed under her waist band until he could fully squeeze her naked ass. He played with it a few times and then removed his hands in case of being noticed.

If felt so good, and Marni was in such a dreamy state that she didn't say anything. Mark took it as permission. He moved all the way to her feet and began massaging all the way up her legs. Marni loved a foot massage and Mark's attention to her feet relaxed her even more. As he moved up her calves and on to her thighs, the feeling of relaxation began to change. She began to feel more of that tingling feeling in her crotch. He continued his slow massage from the backs of her knees to her thighs and in between her thighs. Slowly he moved up. She didn't know if he realized how much he was teasing her now. Every time his hands moved to her inner thighs, her pussy seemed to drip a little bit. She was sure she was beginning to get a wet spot on her bottoms.

Mark inched closer and closer and she was sure he was going to touch her pussy and at this point she hoped he would. She hoped he wouldn't, but she hoped he would. She was so confused, but it felt so good. Then it happened. He touched her pussy lips from outside of her suit. Her whole body moved forward a little.

"Sorry." He said, but it was clear he wasn't really sorry.

He brushed her a few times, waiting for an objection, but none came.

Marni had decided that as long as he stayed on the outside, she was OK with this. She enjoyed the pleasure and he wasn't violating her most private parts.

Then it happened. Mark again took this as permission and he slipped his hand under the material of her bottoms. He touched her pussy. He felt the wetness. She didn't know what to do. She tried to think, but her pussy was screaming to block out any thinking. His touch felt so good. Her pussy wanted this.

Mark looked around to make sure that he was being subtle. He tried as hard as he could to make it look as if he was still just putting lotion on her thighs. He made sure his free hand was on her lower back in plain view. He tried to keep his body neutral and he hoped that Marni didn't stop him.

He got his wish. The screaming of her pussy continued to block any rational thought. Marni was feeling so good from the touch on her pussy, now directly on her clit as well as the excitement of being in public and with this young hunk. She just lay there enjoying his manipulations forgetting about any resistance or attempts at resolve.

Mark, realizing he had her and that he had definitely found her clit, began rubbing a little faster. She was really wet now and the warmth on his fingers drove him faster to make her cum.

Marni knew it wouldn't be long now. She braced herself and tried to be quiet. When her orgasm hit, she just let out a little squeak. Some people a few chairs over heard and looked over, but she held her face in her book and Mark held his hand still between her legs and slowly pulled his fingers from the bathing suit bottom. He could tell Marni was still breathing hard from the rise and fall of her back. He looked at her smooth skin with the top undone. He slid around to be next to her head.

"How was that?" he asked.

"It was nice, but you shouldn't have done it." She answered.

"So, what should we do about this?" he asked as he directed the bulge in the front of his swimsuit as close to her face as he dared without making a scene.

"You can go jack off in your room." She answered, but her body was still in an aroused state and she really wanted to do it for him. Last night was nice, but she wanted to see just how big his cock was if nothing else. She had already seen one man's cock. It was too bad she couldn't get Rob's attention so that he could take pictures.

"I don't think so," he said. Mark hooked Marni's top back together and said, "come with me."

He took her hand and in her still aroused state, she didn't hesitate to get up and follow him hand in hand. They half jogged away from the pool area and to her room. She opened the door and pulled Mark in.

"We have to hurry." She said beginning to close the door.

Mark stopped her. "No. Let's leave it open. It's hotter."

"Fine," Marni said, pulling Mark a little further into the room. She waited for him to pull out his cock, but he stood waiting.

"Well, if you want me to do something, then you need to get him out." She said.

"No, if you want to see him, you pull him out."

"I'm not going to fight about this. We don't have time. Be that way." She pulled Mark's shorts down to his knees. His nine-inch cock that was at least an inch thicker than her husband's almost hit her in the face. She began stroking it hard and fast trying to get him to cum.

"Suck me," Mark said, pleading.

"No," she said. "I'm just going to get you off and we'll get back to the pool."

She stroked and stroked. As she stroked she became amazed at his cock. The size of it was enough to get her. Feelings like this morning began to rise. She had some regrets about not doing more with Brantly. Mark's cock was about the same size. She always knew her husband was above average and sometimes his cock was too big for her if she wasn't wet enough. They often had to use lube. This cock was bigger. She did the math in her head. "It's got to be 30% thicker. Shit."

She moved closer to get a better look. Mark held the back of her head. She knew what he wanted. She felt the wetness in her pussy again. She thought about the wonderful fingering he had given her and she was amazed at his size and she pulled herself toward him and engulfed his cock in her mouth.

"oh, yes." Said Mark.

Marni gave it all she had, enjoying the feeling of another new large cock in her mouth. Knowing at once that she couldn't get a lot of it in her mouth, she still was determined to make this the best blow job this boy had ever had. She sucked and kissed and used her hand on his shaft. She licked hard on the underside of his head. She thought about the pictures Rob had shown her earlier of the mature women with the young boys and men.

"Even better than I imagined," Mark said as his eyes closed. He wanted to watch, but his orgasm was building.

You'd better believe it thought Marni as she continued her work. You'd better cum quickly too, mister.

"Agggh," grunted Mark as he released into her mouth.

Marni, wanting to really impress him, pulled his cock from her mouth and allowed the following spurts to hit her in the neck and chest. Damn, Marni thought. We needed to get this on camera.

"That was so hot," said Mark. "No girl has ever let me do that before."

"I didn't let you do it," Marni said standing up and readjusting her top. "I made you do it." She walked with confidence to the bathroom. Mark followed. She wiped the cum from her chest with her finger and swallowed it in front of him, then she wiped the rest off with a towel.

Mark thought he was in for more, but Marni said, "Now, big boy. You might have a big cock, but I've got a great husband and he's the one who is going to get fucked, not you."

She pointed to the door and Mark left both happy that he had received the best blow job of his life, but also confused at this woman. He loved it.

Marni walked back to her lounge chair by the pool. Rob was there waiting.

"So, how is Mark?" he asked.

"He's fine now. I apologize, but he put lotion on me when you weren't here. I didn't want to get burned and he was a gentleman yesterday, but today he gave me an orgasm right here on the lounge chair."

"Wow. Sounds like fun. Then you ran off to fuck him?"

"NO. Of course not. I told you I wasn't ready for that. I did get really hot and he took me to our room. I also wanted to see his cock in the flesh, literally. I was only going to give him a hand job, but there I was on my knees in front of him and he put his hand on my head and I was so worked up that I just plopped him into my mouth. Then I let him cum on my tits."

"Oh, shit. Marni. We should have gotten that on camera," Rob said.

"That's what I thought," Marni said.

Rob laughed and said, "Well, maybe you'll just have to suck him off again."

"Maybe I will," Marni laughed too.

Rob was getting hard just hearing the story. He began gathering his things. Marni didn't need to be asked. She gathered hers too.

"Do you still love me?" she asked.

"Yes, of course I do."

"Then kiss me." She said.

They began a long romantic deep French kiss right there. Their tongues entangled. Rob almost dropped his belongings as the kiss was so enticing.

"Hmm." Rob said. "I thought he came on your tits."

"Well. He got one shot in my mouth before I pulled him out."

They practically ran back to their room. They both knew what the other wanted. They opened and closed the door as fast as possible. Rob practically ripped off Marni's swimsuit to look at his nude wife's body.

"You know. He still hasn't seen you naked," Rob said.

"And he might not," she answered.

"And you didn't have time to shower?" Rob asked.

"No." Marni answered. "Why?"

Rob moved to her and began kissing and licking her chest. He tasted the remaining saltiness of Mark's cum. There wasn't much left, but it turned him on. It turned Marni on too. She wanted her husband more than ever. She pulled his shirt over his head and his swim suit down to his knees and dropped to hers.

She took her husband's cock into her mouth. She couldn't get much of it in, but that's not what she was worried about. She got him rock hard and then jumped up onto the bed and spread her legs. She needed her husband in her now.

"Fuck me," she demanded.

Rob had never heard her say this in thirty-four years of marriage and he didn't waste any time. He almost flew to the bed and knelt on all fours above his wife briefly and looked into her eyes. Without further words, he positioned his hard member at her opening and pushed. It wasn't the most graceful sex they had ever had, but it was the fastest and roughest and no one complained.

Marni came first excited by the pure desire in her husband's fucking and the desire for her in his face. "Oh, that's it. Yes. Oh. Oh." She cried.

Rob didn't stop.

"Cum on my tits," Marni urged.

With a few more hard strokes pounding Marni into the mattress, Rob pulled out and shot three long streams at her. He moved forward and the remaining gurgling cum coming from the head of his cock, he wiped onto her beautiful breasts. He knelt above her and looked at her beautiful body bathed in cum.

This time, unlike with Mark, she did not jump up. She did not wipe it off. She was not about to tell her husband to go away. Instead, she lay back and laughed.

"Come here and lie next to me," she said.

Rob started to go to the bathroom to get a towel.

"No." she said. "I want to lie here with your cum on me. You own me. This is your stamp. I want to keep it."

They fell asleep for what felt like hours, but was really only about half an hour, just enough to really be rested.

Marni got up to wash off. Then she had a better idea. She walked back out to her husband who was admiring her nude figure walking toward him covered in his cum. She tilted her right hip out and put her right hand on it. Then she took her left hand and scooped some of the cum and ate it. Then she did this again and again until she couldn't get any more.

"That's your cum and it's in me. I love you, baby."

The couple decided that they really needed to play some volleyball as long as they were here. It seemed as if there were some appropriate level doubles games going on.

When they began playing, Ed, Mark and Sally and moved closer to watch them. Nothing really amazing happened. They had a good time. Mark never moved from his chair, but he did watch Marni intently. Once Marni's boob fell out of her top, her bikini being made for show and not for sport, Mark felt an extra special urge seeing something he'd only longed for so far. She flashed it quickly at her husband and then acted as if nothing happened.

After volleyball, it was back to the room for another couple's shower and dinner out at a local place with drinks. The couple showers were becoming more frequent. They did this at home on a relatively regular basis, but so far every shower was taken together. The biggest difference with dinner is that Marni loved the local drinks and had three. Her usual limit is one.

When they got back to the resort they took a walk on the beach. When they hit a relatively dark spot on the beach with few people around, Marni stopped Rob and held him. She looked into his eyes and moved in for a kiss. The couple embraced tenderly and locked their tongues in a long kiss. Marni moved Rob's hand to her waistline and into her shorts. Rob pushed his hand down to her pussy and opened the folds. He felt that she was already wet. The drinks must be taking effect, he thought.

He continued kissing her and pushed their bodies close together just in case anyone came by, it might not be obvious where his hand was. They continued like this without talking for several minutes.

Marni broke the kiss and released the sigh that had been building. "Yes, thank you." She said.

On their way back to their room, they were highjacked by Ed, who invited them back to his room. Marni had just experienced another orgasm and figured that she should be able to withstand temptation, so she gave in.

At first, Mark was in his room and Ed and Sally talked with Rob and Marni. They sat around talking about where they were from, places they had visited, kids. When they got to kids, Mark came out.

"Talking about me?" he said.

Rob assured him that all the stories were good stories. Ed put on some soft music and they began dancing. Marni had already had a few more drinks, which made about six tonight so far. Ed felt her up a little as they danced. She didn't object. She wasn't attracted to him, but the drink made her lose some inhibitions. Better be careful, she thought.

Sally tried a bit with Rob, but even though he'd had a lot to drink, he saw what was going on. Sally wasn't ugly at all, but Rob wasn't in the mood to cheat and didn't think Marni was up for a swing tonight. He also wasn't all that attracted to Sally, but when she grabbed his member, he didn't stop her and it felt pretty good. Maybe he could go along with something.

Marni had exposed one of her tits to Mark and Ed, evidently explaining what happened on the volleyball court. Ed took Marni's hand gently and led it to his cock. Marni reacted at that.

"Hey, none of that. We need to go."

It was then that both Marni and Rob realized that they really had too much to drink. Mark had drunk the least of everyone so he offered to help them back to their room.

Mark opened the door for them and helped them into the room. Marni was actually walking better on her own than Rob was. Mark helped Rob to the bed and set him down. Marni went to the bathroom. When she came out, it appeared that Rob was asleep, but Mark was still there.

"I'm OK. You can go." Marni said.

"I was just thinking," said Mark. "This is your last night here. You leave tomorrow."

"And?" Marni asked.

"Well, I can stay a little while can't I? We've had fun? We can have a drink and talk for a few minutes, may be a little good bye snuggling and then I'll go."

"A good bye snuggle?" Marni looked suspicious. "What are you imagining?"

"I'm only imagining what you want to happen. It's whatever you want."

"But what do you want?" Marni asked.

"I want to get you out of those clothes and get my big cock in your nice tight wet pussy." He replied honestly.

Marni didn't respond. She knew she'd had too much to drink. Ed had worked her up pretty good. Her husband was asleep and couldn't take care of her. She was pretty sure she could stop things if they got out of hand and settle for a good fingering for herself and a hand job for Mark, and perhaps she could take off at least some of her clothes and let the boy have a look at her tits. Of course, any non-drinking person could have seen the flaw in her plan, but the booze and the wetness between her legs talked louder than reason.

Marni pulled the cork out of an already opened bottle of wine they had setting on the dresser. She poured a healthy glass for each of them. At first, Mark was a complete gentleman, the two just talked, but the wine (was this Marni's seventh, eighth or ninth drink of the night, she couldn't remember) got to them. Mark knew what he wanted. He hadn't lied.

He slid across the distance between them on the sofa. He now had his hand on her thigh and was rubbing toward her pussy. Marni felt wetness in her crotch again and it felt good and it need to be taken care of. Yes, she thought, I will let him see my tits and feel them, then I'll blow him and he can eat me. It will be his treat. Perhaps I should wake Rob and make him shoot pictures, but in her drunken state all she did was respond to Mark's wandering hands.

She pulled her shirt off and then reached back an unhooked her bra. Mark sat amazed. He hadn't had to even ask. He was staring at an amazing 36C rack of an older woman and he couldn't move his eyes at first. Then he dove in. He buried his face in her cleavage and pressed her boobs against his ears. Marni sat and enjoyed the treatment. Mark then kissed from the inside of one breast to the other. All the while he was trying to slide her shorts off. Surprising to Mark, Marni lifted her hips to allow him. He then slid his hands along her panties, feeling the sheer fabric before sliding those also to the floor. He was so excited. His only regret is that he had to remove his face from those magnificent tits.

He returned to his treasure and kissed every inch of her breasts. He then focused on the areolas and then began nibbling on her nipples. She loved her nipples being nibbled and even bitten.

"Oh, Mark, yes. That's nice," Marni said.