Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this ass feels so good," said Brantly.

"And your cock feels so good in it—better than I ever imagined it would feel," she answered.

Both men tried to pick up the pace due to their time constraints.

"oh, shit," Marni let out involuntarily.

Then Rob got on the bed in front of her face with his cock already hard from his stroking. In all of the action, Marni had not realized that her husband had handed the camera to Mark. Mark stood nude just as he was last night when she had fucked him while drunk. What was he here for? More than as a camera man otherwise he wouldn't be naked.

Mark continued to shoot as Rob offered his pole to Marni's mouth. Marni was in extreme pleasure now from the pounding she was getting and she greedily accepted the offer. She closed her eyes to imagine the pictures from the internet. She not only wanted to enjoy this like she was, but also to put on a show for the camera and for the video.

She slurped on her husband's eight inch cock. She had 27 inches of cock inside of her. The black men were now pounding furiously due to not wanting to get in trouble at work. Mark was shooting away. Marni bobbed up and down on her husband's cock as fast as she was being pounded. It was like a race.

Brantly exclaimed, "Jacob, let's switch. I want to feel that beautiful pussy too."

Marni was disappointed that this had to stop, but she got off of Jacob to let him up and to let Brantly get beneath her. He was gentleman enough to wipe his cock off with a towel before lying on the bed to be mounted by this beautiful lady. Marni didn't waste a second and was on him, sliding down onto his pole. Her pussy muscles adjusted more quickly than she thought as was glad that Jacob was putting on more lube before ramming his cock into her asshole. She was a little worried that his huge cock would hurt. He was quick and not gentle as Marni's ass was already wide open. Still the larger cock was noticeable and Marni again let out a small cry of pain.

"oh, Jacob, be careful."

But Jacob and Brantly were both in a frenzy to cum. The needed to get back to work and there was no longer any mercy on this woman offering her holes to them. Rob again placed his cock against his wife's lips and again she sucked him in with as much as she could give, especially given the pounding she was now taking. She could tell the two black men would be cumming soon by their rapid pace and how tight they felt. She also knew that she wouldn't be cumming, but she was enjoying this nonetheless.

Mark moved around with the camera to get every angle. He also got close ups of her white pussy and ass being pounded by two big black cocks and then moved around to get the look on her face. The camera was a turn on for Marni and she was becoming a great show off, but it wasn't difficult given how full she was. She didn't have to pretend to be full for the camera, she was more than full.

Jacob's huge dick felt as if it would split her in half when he lunged forward and planted his cock all the way inside her ass. He pressed his pelvis as deep into her ass cheeks as possible. He gave a loud grunt.

"Oh, Oh," is all he said as he released what Marni thought were about ten spurts of cum in her ass. Jacob's whole body shook and he remained pressed all the way inside her ass.

"Oh, shit," was all Marni could say again. "Yes, hold it there, all the way in until Brantly finishes."

Marni didn't make it easy though as she now concentrated on making Brantly cum by matching his rapid pace. She humped his cock and bounced her tits in his face as best she could while still sucking Rob's dick.

She looked into Brantly's eyes and said, "Cum for me, baby, cum." Then she returned to sucking her husband's cock.

It was too much for Brantly, as he released into her pussy. Both men were pressing into her as hard as they could again. Mark was shooting pictures of the cum leaking from Marni's back side while also getting Rob's face in the picture as he enjoyed the blowjob from his wife.

Jacob slowly removed his cock from Marni's ass, and Mark got those shots as well, especially the large glob of cum that plopped out of her little hole.

Marni maneuvered to let Brantly out from beneath him, so that he and Jacob could get back to work. She couldn't watch them get dressed as she was now focused on making her husband cum.

Rob had other ideas, however. He pulled his throbbing member from his wife's warm wet mouth.

"I've never fucked your ass before, but I will now," he said.

"Oh, yes," Marni said. "I hope it feels nice for you. Reclaim my ass."

She lay her head down on the bed and raised her ass up in the air. Rob slid in behind her and worked his way into her now primed ass hole. He didn't need any more lube as the cum and the lube used by Jacob and Brantly were sufficient

"Oh," she said. "You still have to be careful."

"OK, sorry, dear," Rob said as he picked up the pace. He knew he wouldn't last long given how long his wife had been sucking his cock, but he wanted to feel that tight little hole for himself.

He worked her fast and hard. He really wanted to cum and it wasn't long before he added his load to Jacob's, and Mark got all of that on camera.

"Oh, man," he said. "That was unreal. Your ass hole is so tight."

"And so much better than I thought it would be," said Marni.

Rob then moved Marni's ass so that the video would pick up the leaking cum.

"OK, that's good for you, but I still haven't cum yet," Marni said.

Rob took the camera from Mark. "OK, Hon. You say you don't remember the details about last night, so I thought perhaps Mark could finish you off and you'd remember him."

Mark looked at Marni with a little bit of guilt for taking advantage of her drunkenness, but also with some hope that he'd get another chance to tap her hot cunt.

"Well, I suppose all is forgiven. Afterall, I probably could have said no. And it wasn't bad, from what I recall." She smiled and Mark and then at her husband.

Mark slid up on the bed looking at this well used beautiful woman. She still had some cum on her torso from earlier as well as cum dripping from her ass and pussy. Her hair was disheveled, but she still looked as beautiful as ever to him.

Marni really wanted to cum as she looked over Mark's young tight body coming toward her.

"Make me cum," she said. "I need to cum."

Mark entered her in the missionary position with no problem. He pumped in and out and really wanted to cum. He worked his shaft against her clit to try to make her cum as well. He kissed Marni and she returned his kiss with her tongue. He allowed her to explore his mouth now as he pumped fast and hard into her. Marni was feeling very good now, but wished Mark would slow down just a little. She wasn't sure he could maintain that pace without cumming before she did.

"Oh, Mark, that's so nice. Fuck my pussy. Make me cum."

Suddenly, Mark said, "oh, god, no." His body spasmed. He began shooting his cum into her pussy. The young man was so excited, he couldn't hold back. He tried, but just couldn't and soon he was going soft.

"Oh, great," said Marni. "Four men cum in me and I get nothing."

Mark looked and felt guilty. His whole goal and even reason for being there was to be last and to finish her off. He sheepishly pulled out of Marni and lay next to her kissing her breasts and nibbling on her nipples. He rolled each nipple between his teeth.

"Oh, Mark, I love that," Marni said almost forgetting that she hadn't cum yet.

Mark reached down with his other hand and massaged Marni's clit. Rob continued to shoot all of this as Marni's body jerked slightly.

Mark adjusted the pressure so it wasn't as hard, but he moved faster with his fingers around her clit. He continued to play with her nipples, now biting them ever so softly, but increasing the pressure as she was getting closer to her orgasm.

"Oh, Mark, yes, touch me right there, faster."

Mark not only rotated his finger faster, but also bit a little harder.

"Mark, that feels so good, bite even a little harder."

He bit down harder.

"Ouch, too hard, but keep going. Keep going. I'm going to cum. Oh, I'm going to cum. Oh, I'm cumming."

With no one on top of her, Marni's hips came all the way off the bed writhing with pleasure and pushing her pussy against Mark's finger as Mark now bit her nipples hard.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit," Marni exclaimed as her body relaxed. "Stop. No more. No more. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Mark lay next to her, now holding her head in arm and admiring her beauty as she lay there recovering.

Marni looked up at her husband and smiled and mouthed, "Thank you." Then she closed her eyes again, reflecting on what had just happened and enjoying the aftermath of her pleasure. She still couldn't believe it. Was she dreaming?

Mark slid out of bed and put on his clothes. Rob put the camera down and slid into bed alongside of his wife with a piece of bacon in his hand.

"Ready for breakfast?" he asked.

Marni opened her eyes. Mark was gone. She bit at the slice of bacon before her.

"Thank you," she said.

"For the bacon?"

"For everything, but I still think we need to talk. As much as I enjoyed this, I'm not sure it was the right thing to do."

"OK. We can talk," Rob said. "Perhaps we need a day or two to think about things."

"Yes. I know I do," she responded.

Rob got the rest of breakfast and they ate in bed while playing footsies.

After a while they took a final walk on the beach before leaving for the airport.

When they arrived back at the room, Marnid asked, "We have a few minutes. May I see the pictures from this morning? Maybe some of the video?"

Rob set up his laptop and connected the devices and began filing through the photos.

"Oh, shit. It really all happened. That huge dick was in my ass," she said. "I'll be that will make some of our viewers happy."

"I'm sure it will," said Rob. "Perhaps you want to do this for a living."

Marni hit him in the arm, but the thought stayed in her mind for more than a minute.

As promised, they gave each other some space and didn't talk about what had happened much on the flight home. However, they did cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms. They were wiped out when they got home, so stripping to their underwear got in bed and Rob spooned Marni to sleep.