Playtime in Jamaica Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could feast on these all night," replied Mark.

Marni was ready to be eaten or suck Marks' cock, whatever he chose, but he continued to pleasure her breasts, not getting enough.

Marni had to press his head away. "That's great, but we don't have all night."

"Maybe we do," said Mark.

"Maybe is not good enough for me." Said Marni.

Mark got the message and wasn't going to give this up this chance. Marni pushed his head toward her pussy. Mark didn't really enjoy eating pussy, but he wanted this woman and he knew she wanted it. He knew what to do though and he made her squeal right away.

"Oh, you're good." Marni said.

Encouraged, Mark continues as he was, he licked right on her clit. He had always been told to treat it like an ice cream cone and girls seemed to enjoy it, even if he didn't.

"Oh, Oh, yes," Marni continued and she knew she wouldn't last long, then she would blow him and send him away.

Mark licked that ice cream cone as if that cone was going to melt if he didn't lick it fast enough.

Marni's hips bucked against his face. "Oh, wow. Oh. So fast."

Mark was glad it was over, but seeing the joy in Marni's face made him glad he had pleased her. If no other reason, he might get what he was after.

"Now, young man, I'll give you another mind-blowing blow job and you'll be on your way."

Mark lay back on the sofa. Marni got on all fours in front of him and lowered her mouth onto his extended member. Again, Marni was mesmerized by the size of him.

"Oh, I can't believe I did this before."

Even so, she went to work. She moved up and down on his cock as fast as she could, partly to get this over with and partly to let him know that she was in control. That she could make him cum.

This time Mark didn't want to cum. He wanted this lovely woman's pussy and the more he watched her suck his cock, bobbing up and down, the more he wanted to shove his big dick inside of her wet pussy. He knew she was wet.

Mark managed to pull her head off his cock with a pop. Marni looked surprised, but she also saw the look in his eyes. It was almost the look that her husband had earlier when he reclaimed her. It was the same look that Brantly had given her, but she had been able to resist, but earlier she hadn't had so much to drink. She at once felt her pussy screaming again. This time it said, "Get that cock inside me."

Marni knew what to do. She fell onto her back onto the sofa and spread her legs the same way she opened up so that Mark could eat her, but this time she wanted that big cock inside her. She was burning for it.

Mark moved toward her and she saw that big hunk of meat hanging between his legs and she knew it would soon be all hers. Mark positioned himself at her opening. He gently lay his cock against her lips and then pushed all the way in.

"Ahhghgh." Marni gasped at the large tool entering her so violently. "Yes, give it to me. Give it all to me hard and fast. Don't spare me even a little bit. I want it all."

"Here you are Mrs. Oh, you feel so good, I love your pussy."

Marni pushed back against him, she wasn't going to just lie there and take it. She was going to fuck him too.

"Oh, Marni, I can feel your pussy muscles on my cock. Oh, my."

"Mark, your cock is so big. It's stretching me."

Mark continued his pounding. He was pushing into her. She pushed up into him at the same time.

"Oh, my Mark, I love the feel of your pelvis on my clit, keep grinding like that, harder."

Mark decided to slow for just a second to pull almost all the way out and just tickle the lips of Marni's pussy again.

"Oh, Mark, drive it into me. Drive that thing into me."

"OH, OH, Marni," Mark cried out as he plunged back inside as deep as he could get.

Marni pulled her legs up so that her knees were almost to her head.

"Get deeper Mark, you can get deeper. Fill my cunt." She said wondering if she really just said the word cunt.

"Oh, I love your pussy, you fuck so good." Then he really did fill her cunt. Spasm after spasm of cum. He thought he'd never stop.

He rested on top of Marni holding himself up on his elbows. He was panting for breath.

"Oh, my, Mark, that was wonderful. You filled me up so full with your cock and your cum. I can feel your cum dripping from my pussy."

Mark slipped his dick out and sure enough there was an incredibly cum filled pussy before him. He reached his hand and scooped some up on his fingers and fed it to Marni.

"Oh, Mark, I love your cum." She said after swallowing. Then she reached down with her own hand and ate more of the cum. They alternated scooping the cum from her pussy. Marni ate it all.

Mark even reached into her hole as far as he could to pull more cum out into his waiting hand below to feed her a last helping. She slurped it out of his hand.

He watched in amazement as Marni's face turned to pure joy.

Mark took Marni's hand and led her to the bathroom. They showered together and he cleaned her off and got her ready for bed. She was still saying how great he was and playing with his cock. He began to get hard again. He began playing with Marni's pussy and getting her wound up again too. He needed release. He was young and hard and needed release. Marni needed release too as she bent over the bathroom sink and said, "OK, Mark, one more time, really give it to me."

Marni looked at her fucker in the mirror and watched the intensity on his face as he slid forward to enter her from behind. He put his finger on her little butt hole and massaged her hole with one hand while his other hand slid under her and found her clit. All the while he was sliding his cock completely into her again.

Marni moaned then smiled as she looked into the mirror and saw the pleasure on Mark's face. Mark looked into the mirror and their eyes met and glued to each other.

"My god, Mark, you feel so good inside me," Marni said wondering what the week would have been like if she had said, "Yes" to this earlier.

"Your cunt feels so good," Mark said as he slid in and out.

"Yes, Mark, your hand on my clit feels great. Keep that up. I'm going to cum for sure."

Marni pressed her ass back toward Mark with every stroke and she contracted her pussy muscles as hard as she could.

"Oh, I'm going to cum, Marni. I can't help it."

"That's OK, but cum on my ass and back this time."

Mark continued his pumping. Marni continued contracting and pushing her ass back to meet every thrust.

"Oh, shit, Mark. Oh. Oh. Oh." Marni called out as Mark pounded her pussy and rubbed her clit to orgasm.

"I'm cumming too," Mark said.

"Pull out, Cum on my ass."

Mark suddenly remembered and pulled out and shot multiple spurts of white jizz on Marni's perfectly round ass. His first few shots were so hard that they created a trail up her mid back.

Mark grabbed a towel, but Marni said, "No. Lick it off me."

"What?" the boy said.

"I said, 'Lick it off me.'"

"You're crazy," Mark said.

Rob put down the camera that neither Mark nor Marni realized was on them and said, "Lick it off her. You aren't leaving until you do. It's really pretty good once you get used to it."

Mark looked at Rob. He wasn't sure what to do. He had just fucked Rob's wife. Rob didn't seem angry about that, but he did seem pretty put off that Mark wasn't going to eat the cum off of Marni's back.

Mark slowly bent over Marni's beautiful ass. He figured what the heck. It can't be that bad and I did get to fuck her twice. He began reticently licking his own cum from this beautiful woman's back. With the first few licks, he tried to concentrate on Marni and her beauty. His eyes tried to meet hers in the mirror again. This time her look was one of dominance. She knew she had Mark.

In the mean time, Rob had picked the camera back up and was clicking away. Mark wasn't sure he liked that, but he didn't know what to do. By that time Mark realized that cum was just cum and other than being saltier than he'd prefer really wasn't bad at all, and he got to spend time licking the skin of the most beautiful woman he'd ever been with. He tried to actually enjoy his finishing licks and by the time he was finished was sorry that it was over.

"All done?" asked Marni with a coy tone in her voice.

"All done," Mark confirmed.

"OK, I need to be alone with my husband then, but thank you. It was very nice."

Rob put down the camera and showed Mark to the door. Marni made her way to bed. She was so tired that by the time Rob got to bed, she was asleep.

"Oh, well," he said to himself. "I guess it can wait till morning." He fell into bed and almost hurt his dick as it pressed into the mattress.

"I'm so sorry," Marni said as she shook herself awake. As her eyes cleared and she rolled over, she saw that Rob was sitting up against the head board with his laptop on his lap. He was reviewing pictures of her encounter with Mark. The picture on the screen was one of Mark spraying cum all over her ass.

"Put that away," she said. "I can't look at them. I'm so sorry. I was so drunk."

"It looks like you had fun."

Marni saw that Rob had one hand manipulating the mouse pad and the other hand manipulating his cock. She replaced Rob's had with her own. She wanted her husband to reclaim her.

"Put that away and fuck me, please? I need you," Marni said as she continued to slowly stroke up and down her husband's shaft, covering the head, then going all the way back down to his ball sac.

Rob left the laptop open next to him with the picture of Mark pulling out of her pussy from behind. Cum was dripping out of her pussy as well as coating her ass and lower back. He set it so that the screen faced them.

The two locked their legs together in a serpentine embrace while their hands explored each other's skin on their sides and backs. Rob kissed Marni on the lips and they continued little loving pecks at each other's lips until Marni's tongue dove into Rob's mouth. She tried to catch his tongue with hers.

"I want you so badly," she said as she let their mouths part for a moment before forcing her tongue between his lips. Her hands moved from his back to pull his ass into her, pressing her pelvis into her husband's erection. She moved her hips back and forth getting his shaft to rub in between her labia and against her clit.

"I'm coming in," he said as he pulled his hips back enough to let his cock spring forward and his head press against her opening. She was wetter than he had ever felt her. As they were on their sides with his laptop behind him, he wondered if Marni was looking at the photo of her cum covered ass. Both of them now were pulling hard at each other's ass cheeks with each thrust, driving Rob's cock deep into Marni's soft wet cunt. Marni curled her top leg over Rob's hip, holding him tightly.

"Yes, fuck me," she called out. "oh, yes. I'm so sorry."

"You are so wet, Hon. I love it, but don't be sorry. Just enjoy this."

"Oh, yes. I am enjoying it. Your cock feels so good. I am yours."

"And I'm yours," he replied.

"Yours," she called out a little louder in pleasure as Rob was now on top of her with her legs in the air. He was driving and hitting the head of his cock against her cervix each time.

"Yours," she called out again. "Oh, yes, fuck me. Fuck me."

Suddenly, her eyes closed and her head rocked back. Rob felt her body spasm against him. Again and again, she thrust her hips up into him.

"Oh, Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes," she called out with each wave of orgasm.

Rob pulled his cock out of her pussy and stroked himself hard and fast as his wife giggled in relief as her body recovered from the adrenaline rush.

Marni's eyes opened to see a stream of cum shooting at her tits and chin. The next streams were not as powerful, but still shot across her stomach, some forming a pool in her belly button. Finally, the last three or four spurts made it only into her brown bush on her pussy.

Rob looked powerfully at her. Marni stared up at him. "Thank you," she said. "I really am yours. I hope you still love me."

"More than ever," Rob said.

As their continued to stare into one another's eyes, Marni still lying on the mattress and Rob now seated with knees bent and his butt on his heels, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, yeah," Rob smiled at his bride. "I ordered room service for you."

"When?" Marni asked.

"Not too long before you woke up," Rob said. "They said it might take a half hour or so to get breakfast here."

Marni lay on the bed and Rob threw on some gym shorts and answered the door. This time Brantly was there with another waiter. His name tag said, "Jacob." He was another dark black Jamaican about Brantly's size. Perhaps about 5'10 or 5'11 and maybe 180 to 190 pounds of athletic male.

"Take it into the bedroom this time," Rob said.

Marni was still in heaven and didn't bother to cover up. She lay with cum from her neck to her bush looking up at the handsome black men, one of them a stranger. She wondered why there were two.

"I don't have much time," Brantly said, looking at Rob. "I got in trouble for being out too long yesterday."

What is going on? thought Marni.

"Then I guess you'll have to hurry," said Rob.

Marni got what was going on, but wondered what the agreement was between Rob and the waiters. Surely, he wouldn't have guaranteed that she would fuck them. The only reason she had fucked Mark last night is because she was so drunk. She regretted it still. On the other hand, Brantly,'s cock had felt good against her vaginal opening the morning before and she had already fucked another man, and Rob obviously wanted something to happen here. She lay nervously, wondering what would happen next and who would make the first move.

"Hon, you don't have to do anything you don't want to," said her husband. "However, I thought we could take some great pics with two black guys and Brantly says that Jacob's cock is even bigger than his own."

Marni still looked nervously between the three men.

"Maybe we can even do a foursome," said Rob.

Marni recalled some of the pictures she had seen the other day—a woman with a cock in her pussy, ass and mouth. She'd never had a cock in her ass. She never wanted to, but those pictures made her wonder if she'd like it. However, she was still in between recovering from her orgasm and shock from the surprise of two black men before her now half naked in the process of removing their clothes. She had no words. She just watched as she saw Brantly's cock come into view. It was beautiful, and its blackness was still a wonderfully different attraction. It wasn't a true black, like the dildo, obviously. It was a very dark brown, but the image was still there. She recalled Brantly's pressure on her cunt lips and the sensations went through her body again, just from looking at it. She stared intently for a few moments.

Then her eyes drifted over to Jacob as he was removing his underwear. There was a bulge in his briefs that seemed extra-large. She assumed that he must be fully erect, but when his waistband dropped and his cock popped out, Marni could see that Jacob was almost erect, but not quite. It was tough to tell for sure, but she guessed that he was a half inch to an inch longer than Brantly and was definitely thicker. Brantly was almost exactly the same size as Mark, which was large already and she remembered the feel of Mark's cock from the night before, even if should couldn't recall every detail of what happened. She was amazed as Jacob pulled his plain white boxer briefs from his ankles.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt to feel something even bigger inside me, she thought, something real and not rubber and attached to a real man. And, after all, she didn't really remember all of what Mark did to her and what she felt. She got up on her knees, forgetting about the load of cum on her chest and pussy. The white goo began to drip down her. To her surprise, it was Jacob who got on the bed first while her husband already had the camera ready and his phone set on a table top tripod shooting video.

Jacob wiped his hand up from Marni's gooey bush across her flat stomach and over the top of her breasts, scooping up a palm full of cum.

Marni looked at the white jizz against the dark skin of Jacob and then licked it from his hand. As she bent her head forward to lick, Jacob's other hand massaged Marni's left tit.

Oh, my, Marni thought. This is wonderful. She reached down and felt Jacob's huge cock for the first time. It was about ten inches long now fully erect. It was definitely longer than the dildo, at least an inch, and even more interesting is that he was at least as thick.

"Thicker? Oh, wow, this will be a challenge," Marni thought.

Marni knelt amazed at the wonderful feeling on her breast, but also at the thickness of Jacob's member in her hand. She tried to stretch her slender fingers around the shaft, but could not even come close. "I wonder if I could even get this inside of me," she thought as she tried to recall if she had any problem accepting Mark's cock last night or the dildo yesterday morning.

Marni finished licking the cum out of Jacob's hand and realized there were now four hands on her body. Jacob had both hands on her tits. Brantly had three fingers in her pussy pushing in and out. His other hand had brought some kind of thick lube against her anal hole and was pushing into her.

"Oh, that feels so nice," she said out loud. "Yes, work that into my ass." Then she realized this was probably preparation for more to come.

"We do have to hurry," said Brantly. "I'm sorry, but we will be cumming as fast as we can."

Marni now had one cock in each hand as the men massaged her.

"You are very ready," Brantly informed her as he put additional lube in her ass and then removed Marni's hand from his also erect cock to put lube directly onto it.

"Oh, my god, here it comes," she thought, smiling into the camera lens and then looking into her husband's phone shooting the video.

The men knew what they wanted and Jacob lay back on the bed next to Marni and pulled her to straddle him. He was holding her hips firmly as she lifted herself high enough to get her pussy right above that ten-inch shaft. She carefully and slowly lowered herself all the way down. It felt as if she was taking ten minutes, even though it was a matter of seconds before her clit felt Jacob's pelvic bone and her cervix felt his tip. She was incredibly full.

Brantly went behind her to mount her ass.

"Wait. Let me enjoy this first and get used to his size," Marni said as she slowly rocked on Jacob's rock-hard pole.

"Oh, that is big," she said into the video. "OK, I've never had anything back there, but let's try it. I'm a little scared though."

"I'll be careful," Brantly responded.

Slowly Brantly placed his tip against Marni's like back door bud. He pressed in as Marni continued to rock against Jacob and let him play with her breasts.

"Oh, go slow," she said with some effort due to her ass opening up. She was glad that Brantly had massaged her hole with his fingers and had on plenty of lubrication.

Brantly pressed gently, but forcefully as inch after inch of his cock slowly sunk into Marni's ass. Just when he didn't think he'd get it all in, it was as if Marni's ass opened up to let the last few inches in.

Marni felt as if the tip of Brantly's cock was going to hit the tip of Jacob's cock. It was as if they were spearing her all the way through.

"You have such a great pussy," Jacob finally spoke. Marni looked into his eyes with hunger. Her pussy was eating up his cock. With her ass now full and relaxed, she could concentrate on pressing her pussy muscles against Jacob's cock. She didn't have a lot of pressing to do because his cock was so think that the walls of her pussy felt stretched already, but she still tried. Marni leaned in and French kissed the beautiful black man.