Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney felt a bit of a rush of jealousy over how Jennifer was making Ariel pant and moan. She didn't want any of these girls to fuck her lover better than she could. She and Ariel had something really unconventional and Ariel didn't even know all the secrets Britney had yet but the pop star cared a lot for the teenager and she wanted to be the one she dreamt of at night.

But Britney also reminded herself that she had made very similar noises thanks to Jennifer fucking her ass so it wasn't like she had anything to be jealous about. Besides Ariel looked so good, her eyes wide open with ecstasy and her mouth gaping wide as happy sex sounds flowed out, as she remained on all fours. Britney didn't know what she loved more, seeing Ariel's huge tits bouncing as she was fucked doggie style or looking down lower and seeing her cock and balls swaying in time with the thrusts into her from Jennifer.

Dickgirl flesh was really starting to slap together as Jennifer nailed Ariel from behind and it was such a sexy distraction that the other girls pulled away from each other and instead crept closer, all except Rose. Because while everyone else came for a closer look at Jennifer sodomizing the very willing Ariel, Rose was right where she wanted to be with her face shoved into Jenifer's bare ass, the meaty cheeks of her jiggling behind grinding into Rose's face as Jennifer went in and out of Ariel's asscunt.

While Jennifer fucked Ariel with growing passion, Rose kept her face pressed to Jennifer's ass, loving how it felt to have those cheeks smacking into her face while she tongue fucked the superstar's precious hole. Rose had both of her hands on Jennifer's buns and felt her own cock throbbing with precum dripping from the tip of her pink cockhead as her nose was buried in Jennifer's crack and her tongue was thrusting into her hole. Just like Jennifer's cock was probing Ariel, Rose's tongue was probing Jennifer, pushing in deep and savoring the taste.

That extra pleasure while she felt Ariel's asshole wrapping tightly around her cock made Jennifer wild with lust. She grunted and panted like an animal while thrusting into Ariel and making sure she was pushing back too to mash her ass into Rose's face. Feeling that tongue go deep up her asshole was making Jennifer want to roll her eyes back into her head from the pleasure.

"Oooooh you fucking butt licking whore! Ughhh oh my God Rose you give the best fucking rimjobs!" Jennifer moaned out, her tits bouncing hard in her bikini top as she bucked back and forth to get herself properly pleasured by both of her lovers. "Oooooh keep eating that asscunt! Make me bust my nut right up this big teen butt! Oohhhh fuckkk yeahhhh nasty girl! Bury your tongue up my pretty butthole like you love to shove that pale monster cock of yours inside me too! Ohhhh my Godddd yessssssss ughhhh fuckkk you're going to make me fill up teen princess here with my hot, creamy load in no time!"

And that sounded very good not only to Ariel, who ached to feel Jennifer's release inside her ass just like she had given it to Kate before, but to the others as they gathered near.

"Yeah! Fucking come inside her!" Scarlett urged, undoing Jennifer's bikini top and yanking it off her to free her big, jiggling tits and make her just as naked as she was. "Mmmm bust that nut so I can get her next! That fat butt looks so good shaking from you fucking her and I want to take Ariel too!"

"Oh yeah? You wanna take my sloppy seconds? Mmm you're such a kinky whore Scarlett!" Jennifer laughed in excitement as her balls tightened from the feel of Ariel's snug young ass and Rose's amazing tongue making her feel like she could float away with pleasure. "Wait your turn though! I'm not done with this slut yet and there's no cuts in line! Wait your turn and watch as I blast my load inside her and leave her leaking my cum before you get that big shemale prick of yours into her next!"

"Oh I don't mind waiting," Scarlett said with a naughty smile as she eyed her own pulsating penis and how wet it was from Kate slobbering all over it. "Mmmm she's got more than one hole to offer me!"

Ariel couldn't believe that they were talking about her like this, like she was some piece of meat for all of them to use. But she loved it. This was what she wanted. If this was part of her initiation into this special group she was more than happy to endure every moment of it. This was an incredible feeling and Ariel had never felt hotter or sluttier in her life.

And the pleasure increased even more when Scarlett made good on her threat. She didn't say anything or in any way ask for permission. She just came around to the front of Ariel with her cock pointing right out and her balls hanging succulently like two swollen pieces of fruit that were filled with delicious juice.

Scarlett didn't say anything because she was sure Ariel knew what was expected of her and the teenager didn't disappoint. She opened wide and, while enjoying an extra inch of Jennifer's cock going up her ass, Ariel took Scarlett's meat into her mouth and started sucking off the busty, beautiful shemale.

"Mmmm good girl!" Scarlett moaned, happy that the newbie definitely didn't need any special instructions. "Suck my cock! Swallow it down Ariel! Ooooh you're getting it on both ends now baby and you're taking it like a champ! That's so fucking hot!"

Scarlett had really enjoyed being sucked off by Kate before but there was just something about the way the teenager was taking her down her throat that made Scarlett's heart beast faster pumping hot, lust filled blood to her brain. Maybe it was because Ariel was the newbie. Maybe it was because she was just over 18. Maybe it was because she had such big tits and that breathtakingly big ass. Whatever the reason was, Scarlett got such a taboo thrill from being sucked by the teenage dickgirl and she started fucking Ariel's face, forcing more and more of her cock down her throat.

With wet gagging noises providing a slutty soundtrack, Ariel choked down Scarlett with lewd dedication, staring up at the famed actress while swallowing her cock meat. Ariel's eyes were so sexy and filled with a desire to please that Scarlet was overcome with desire for her. It was clear what Britney saw in this girl and Scarlett hoped that Ariel would be a regular playmate for them all.

"Yessss fucking swallow my cock! You're such a hot fucking slut Ariel! I love it!" Scarlett huskily breathed, her words coming out in hot gasps as Ariel kept on sucking, taking more and more of her dick down her throat until Scarlett's balls were slapping against her chin. "Take it baby! Take it in all your slutty holes!"

The view of Ariel Winter naked and on all fours as she was being spit roasted had Britney, Katy and Kate all rock hard. They stroked themselves as they watched the teenager being fucked on both ends, beating off to the show before Britney got a better idea. She was in between Kate and Katy and she eagerly reached down for both of their cocks, brushing their hands away and taking over. She jerked them both off and the singer and model quickly got into the spirit of it as they both reached over to play with Britney's shebeef.

As Britney jerked them both off, Katy and Kate eagerly fondled and stroked Britney's cock and balls, playing with the superstar's throbbing erection as all three of them moaned from the pleasure they were giving each other. And they were all eager for more too as Britney kissed Kate and then Katy and then both of them together, the three horny dickgirls making out and rubbing their tongues together as they swapped spit and eagerly played with each other's penises.

And they were soon joined in this by Rose who finally pulled herself away from Jennifer's ass and came over to her friends, grabbing Britney by her beautiful face first and bringing her in for a kiss, letting her taste Jennifer's asshole all over her lips and tongue.

"Mmmmm yummy!" Britney sighed in arousal after Rose's kiss, knowing full well that Rose hadn't just been rimming Jennifer but also Katy and Scarlett too.

And then it was Katy's turn to be kissed. Rose kissed the pop singer forcefully while reaching down to play with Katy's balls as Britney continued to beat her off. Rose's delicate fingers caressed Katy's nuts and Rose enjoyed softly rolling around the round, hairless testicles in her hand, playing with the balls so few knew that Katy had.

Rose then turned her attention to Kate, kissing the supermodel and giving her the last of the taste. Kate savored the naughty taste of Rose's horny kiss and they began making out more earnestly, Kate's hand going to Rose's cock and stroking the large pale member. Rose's 11 inches outdid Kate's eight and while Kate had Rose beat in the tits department she couldn't help but be envious of how hung her bald headed hostess was. Rose's buzz cut made her seem so much more dangerously sexy and Kate hungered for Rose's big cock more than ever because of it.

That showed in the way Kate was stroking Rose's dick and Rose started returning the favor, pulling the blonde model away from Britney's grasp so she could stroke her off all by herself. Rose and Kate kissed more passionately now that it was one on one, the two of them stroking each other while their tits big tits mashed together and their hard cocks touched.

It turned the both of them on so much to feel their cocks pressing into one another, their hardness feeling so good rubbing together just like their soft, fleshy tits were. The two of them kissed almost ferociously as their tongues rubbed together and that left Britney focused on Katy, something that very much pleased both singers.

"I want you so bad," Katy moaned as she embraced Britney, their naked cocks sliding against each other as they pressed their big breasts together just like Kate and Rose were. "It's been so long since I got laid. I want you Britney."

"Oh yeah? Mmmm what do you want me to do to you?" Britney asked with a teasing smile. She knew just what Katy wanted but it was so hot to hear her say it.

"I want you to fuck me!" Katy moaned, her cock getting harder as she ground into Britney and felt their stiff erections rubbing together. "I want that big cock inside me! It's been so long since I got fucked! I need to feel you in my ass Brit!"

Britney rewarded the sexy dirty talk with a hot kiss to Katy's lips. It was more sensual than the kisses Rose and Kate were sharing but it was just as sexy. The two pop superstars kissed with an erotic tenderness, their lips wetly smacking together as their bodies rubbed into each other.

Britney ran her hands over Katy's body, lifting off her bikini top so she could be fully naked at last and admiring just how amazing Katy's all-natural D cups looked. Katy had such incredible tits and Britney loved feeling them naked against her rack as they kissed. And as they kissed Britney reached down and eagerly grabbed Katy's rear, squeezing her voluptuous cheeks.

"I want that too," Britney said with a sexy smile. "Your ass drives me crazy Kate! I want to fuck you so bad! Ooooh it's so big and juicy and I want to fuck you hard!"

"Yesss do it!" Katy urged, loving Britney's hands squeezing her butt cheeks. "Bend me over and fuck me like a dirty whore Britney! Mmmm fuck me like Jennifer's fucking your pretty girlfriend!"

And with Ariel moaning like a happy slut as she was vigorously buttfucked by Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett's cock in her mouth the only thing keeping her from screaming, Britney loved the sound of Katy's offer. So she immediately took her up on it after one last sexy kiss. She pushed Katy softly to the ground by pressing down on her shoulders and the brunette singer did the rest, enthusiastically assuming the position on her hands and knees and moaning in ecstasy when she felt Britney spread open her cheeks.

"Such a great ass," Britney sighed as her hands gripped Katy's buns and squeezed. The firm fleshiness of Katy's bottom felt so good against Britney's soft palms as she opened them and exposed the puckered prize that lay between. "Mmm your ass makes me so hard Katy!"

Britney couldn't resist swiping her tongue against Katy's balls from behind, a naughty gesture that made Katy groan in pleasure. So Britney did it again and then again, licking Katy's swollen nuts while the brunette's cock hung tantalizingly so close to her mouth. Katy's cock was rock hard and Britney made her friend moan even more by stroking it while she tongued her balls. But she didn't keep that up for too long before she moved her mouth upward.

Britney wanted to mostly focus elsewhere and she zeroed in on the famous singer's tight asscunt. It was so pretty as it lay there between those meaty cheeks and Britney spread them open as much as she could and impetuously gave Katy's asshole a sexy kiss. Britney loved Katy's cute little pucker so much that she pressed her lips to it and gave it a soft, tender kiss to be naughty and affectionate all at once, something she loved to do to Ariel when they were in bed.

"Oooooooh!" Katy shivered in pleasure, loving the naughty kiss to such an intimate place of her body. "Mmmm yes Britney! Yesssssss! Ooooooh fuck yesssss!"

Britney followed up her kiss against Katy's asshole by starting to lick. She tongued the singer's little asspussy with eager licks that got it wet and ready to fuck and Katy moaned over and over again from the pleasure. It made her mew with need from Britney's wet tongue probing her hole and sliding inside and she felt her whole body relax even as her cock stiffened even more thanks to Britney's sensual rim job.

Katy could feel Britney's tongue pushing inside and the way the soft skin of her face pressed against her ass. And she could even hear the muffled moans coming from Britney's face shoved into her crack and the naughty wet licking noises that came from the erotic act. Britney's rim job was divine and Katy felt nothing but pleasure, totally distracting her from anything else until she felt her tongue pull away and instead got the swollen cockhead of Britney's big boner pressing against her hole.

"Mmmmm yeahhhh!" Katy moaned, loving how that thick head felt rubbing against her now wet asshole. "Do it baby! Shove it inside me! Fuck me in front of everyone! Ohhhhhhhh!"

Katy cried out when Britney pushed her cock inside her. Katy's moans showed her full dickgirl rapture over being penetrated and Britney's pole felt so good as it slowly entered her. She'd felt Britney's cock many times before and it always was an incredible experience for her. Katy's groans and grunts increased as Britney began to fuck her, her ass taking a dick for the first time in weeks and reminding Katy just how good it felt to be fucked.

"Yeahhh I fucking need this!" Katy moaned. "Fuck me Britney! Get that cock inside me! Fuck that big, sweet butt of mine and make me take every fucking inch of that big dick! Mmmm fuckkk yessss show me how much you want me baby! Make me feel good! Fuck me hard!"

Katy and Britney were really getting into their fucking and with the hot sounds of their coupling adding to the wild grunts and cries and lewd thrusts coming from Jennifer, Scarlett and Ariel, Kate and Rose were getting more turned on than ever.

The actress and the model were kissing and embracing, their hands caressing each other's bare backs and even moving downward so both of them could get a healthy squeeze of the other's naked ass. Kate's ass was still tender from Ariel fucking it and she loved how Rose's hands gripped her cheeks and spread them open. It reminded her the teenager's cum was still inside her and made Kate feel so lewd and slutty as she kissed Rose and fondled her host's ass too.

Rose had such a juicy ass and Kate loved feeling up those plump pale cheeks, especially because as they kissed their erect cocks were rubbing together even more. Feeling Rose's ass while at the same time their hard penises touched made Kate think about how good it would feel to bend Rose over and take her hot ass just like Jennifer was taking Ariel and Britney was giving it to Katy. But she also thought about how good it would feel to have Rose fuck her and push that big cock inside her already fucked ass.

Kate loved thinking about Rose and Ariel's loads mixing together in her ass and how raunchy it would make her feel. She wanted to experience so much pleasure and she wanted to give and take it at the same time. Kate wanted it all and fortunately where was a way they could do just that. And Rose had the same thought too as she broke the kiss and looked at Kate right in the eyes before suggesting their favorite number.

"69?" Rose inquired, getting a big smile back from the supermodel.

"Mmmmm you read my mind," Kate grinned. "I want your cock so bad Rose! I loved you and Britney fucking my mouth and making me gag all over your huge fucking meat! I want it again! Mmmm give me your cock while I give you mine!"

The two women dropped down to the poolside ground together and assumed a position that was very familiar and comfortable for them both. Rose lay on her side, looking so arousing with the seductive look in her eyes and her big tits and hard cock on full display. Kate eagerly drank in the view of her nude friend as she lay across from her, getting herself on her side but going in the opposite direction. Kate lined her face up with Rose's erection and moved her body so her cock was right where Rose could get at it too. The two gorgeous shemales were on their sides with their mouths up against each other's crotches and it all came so naturally to them both as Rose greedily inhaled Kate's cock into her mouth and Kate eagerly did the same to Rose. They wetly slurped on each other's dicks and caressed each other's thighs and asses while moaning loudly over how good the other tasted.

But while Rose and Kate were focused on mutual pleasure, Jennifer was only focused on her own because it felt so good to have her boner buried up Ariel's snug teenage ass. She was thrusting even harder into the girl now, slapping their bare bodies together as both of their cocks throbbed and their balls swelled with the need to release. Jennifer was so close to coming and she wanted Ariel to know it.

"Fucking take it you dirty dickgirl slut! Take this big cock up your fucking ass!" Jennifer grunted, her tits bouncing with each hard thrust up Ariel. "Oooooh fuckkkk your ass looks so good Ariel! Mmmmmm I love seeing these fat fucking cheeks jiggle while I'm pounding you! I'm going to want to fuck you all the time now baby! Mmmm good thing Britney is busy fucking Katy because you're going home with me tonight!"

Ariel moaned wantonly at the thought of arriving with one lover and leaving with another. That was so hot and dirty even though there was no chance of it happening. Ariel wasn't leaving with anyone but Britney.

But that didn't mean she wanted Jennifer to stop. Ariel loved the mean, naughty things Jennifer was saying, especially because she was backing all of them up by shoving her cock into her ass so well.

Jennifer was rough and mean in her thrusts now but Ariel liked it because while Jennifer was very focused on emptying her own balls into her, she was being very sexy about it. Ariel was getting so much pleasure too from feeling Jennifer's hard cock up her asscunt and it made her suck on Scarlett with even more intent to get two loads from these gorgeously famous dickgirls as her prize. Ariel wanted Jennifer's cum up her ass and Scarlett's down her throat and she let nothing distract her from that, not even how naughty it would be to go home from this party and be Jennifer Lawrence's horny teen plaything.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself," Scarlett grinned while moaning from how good a job Ariel was doing in sucking her off. "I'm going take this girl home! She's such a good fucking cocksucker! Mmmmm don't stop Ariel! Suck that big, hard shedick down your pretty throat! Show me how much you want my fucking cock! Show me you want to drink down my load!"