Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel wanted both of those things, almost as much as she wanted Scarlett and Jennifer to fight over her. She wanted to swallow all of Scarlett's cock meat. She wanted to taste her sperm as it flowed into her mouth and down her throat. She wanted it all and Ariel felt her own cock pulsing with need as it remained engorged but untouched while she was spit roasted.

Having Ariel on all fours with shemale cock in her mouth and ass at the same time made for a hell of a view, just like Britney giving it to Katy did. Their big tits were both bouncing up and down as Britney thrust hard into Katy, taking full advantage of their doggie style position to spank Katy's ass and make her juicy cheeks jiggle as she did it.

Katy loved it too, crying out in rapture as her ass was slapped and fucked. Katy's erection was dripping precum onto the ground from how needy she was for this and how much she loved being nailed hard by Britney.

And the poolside scene was all capped off by the lewd view of Kate and Rose on their sides, their dicks in each other's mouths as they bobbed their pretty heads up and down on the other's crotch.

It was all an amazing view and it was something that the recently arrived guest was drinking in with her excited eyes. Just watching it filled her body with a wild thrill that gave her goosebumps. But it also filled her with wild, raw lust and as she felt her pulse quicken and adrenaline fuel her arousal. There was no way she could just allow herself to be a voyeur here. She had to join in the fun too.

"Mmmm damn you bitches don't waste any time," Kat Dennings declared with a happy laugh, announcing her presence. "I'm just a few minutes late and you're already all balls deep in each other?"

"Yeah well that's what happens when you take your sweet time getting here," Rose teased after the pulled up from Kate and gave a saucy wink to Kat as the busty brunette stood above all of them in a t-shirt and cut off jean shorts and rubbed herself through her shorts, a noticeable bulge growing against them. "So either watch or ditch the clothes and join in because we are not stopping."

And that was just what Kat wanted to hear. Rose was the only one to say anything to her and that was just fine with Kat because she wanted them to keep doing what they were doing. She wanted to see them suck and fuck and go wild on each other's naked dickgirl bodies. And she wanted in on it too. So she kicked off her sandals and flung off her t-shirt to show off the top of the yellow one-piece swimsuit she had on underneath.

Kat started fumbling with her own shorts too, desperate to join in and finally she just gave up. Her clothes could stay on for now because she was way too hungry to wait even a second more and what she was hungry for was so tantalizingly close. Kat went straight for where Jennifer and Scarlett were sandwiching Ariel and she didn't waste a single second before kneeling down and burying her face right into the thick cheeks of Jennifer Lawrence's bare ass.

"Mmmmm yeah!" Kat groaned before diving into the meal she craved. "Make that butt jiggle baby! Shake it right in my face as you fuck the newbie!"

Jennifer had been so focused on taking it to Ariel, while also helping herself to several kisses and gropes with Scarlett, that she hadn't even noticed Kat's arrival. But the surprise revealed itself when Kat spread open Jennifer's buns and started licking, her tongue going right for the superstar's starfish.

"Whoaaaa! What the fuck?" Jennifer gasped, pausing mid-thrust, to turn around and see who the hell was suddenly licking her asshole. And when she did she saw a very familiar brunette head of hair and smiled. "Oh my God! You fucking nympho! You don't even say hello or anything first? You just shove your tongue up my ass?"

"Can't talk! Eating!" Kat replied with a smirk and a lick, her words mumbled out as she kept herself pressed into Jennifer's crack, lapping away at the tight little hole before her. "Keep fucking her! I want to feel your ass in my face!"

"Mmmm such a goddamn whore!" Jennifer moaned, not doing anything to make Kat stop as her amazing tongue went for the treasure of her asscunt. "Is this what you want? Want my butt bouncing up against you? Wanna motorboat my fucking booty? Mmmm here you go slut!"

Jennifer shook her backside right against Kat's face while resuming her thrusting into Ariel, this time doing it with even more force. And judging from the muffled moan of delight coming from Kat, this was exactly what she wanted.

Kat closed her eyes and let the pleasure flow through her as she tossed Jennifer's salad and naughtily played with the superstar's swinging nuts. With Jennifer's balls moving in time with her thrusts up Ariel's ass it was too tempting for Kat not to play with them and she eagerly fondled them while she tongued the Oscar winning actress.

"Ughhh fuckkkk fuckkkk oooooooooh you nasty butt licking whore! Mmmm eat that fucking ass and play with my nuts!" Jennifer groaned, her balls tingling with the need to release. "Oooooh fuck I'm going to dump my load into the newbie! Mmmm I'll bet you want to lick my fucking cum right out of this big teen ass, don't you Kat?"

Kat didn't respond with words but the way her tongue licked and probed Jennifer's asshole with even more enthusiasm was as clear as any "yes" would have been. Kat was beyond horny as she feasted on Jennifer's ass. She'd tried to get here on time but traffic had been such a bitch. She'd been so tempted to play with herself in the car because of how turned on she was knowing that not only was it party time but that Ariel Winter was going to be there as a treat for all of them to enjoy. But she'd managed to contain herself.

All she wanted was to get as nasty with as many of her hot, hung friends as many times as possible today. These parties were always such a release of stress and pent up desire for her and Kat was not about to wait to get involved. She went wild with her tongue on Jennifer's asshole while feeling her own arousal grow more and more pronounced.

Kat loved tonguing ass while the person she was licking was fucking someone else. It made the nastiness of eating ass all the more fun when the ass she was eating was jiggling in her face all sweaty and hot from fucking. Kat loved to get lewd when she was at parties like this and it was so much fun to be in her clothes licking Jennifer Lawrence's pucker, especially when she knew her clothes wouldn't be on her body for much longer.

Jennifer's breathing, in the meantime, was getting heavier and quicker. A hot sweat had broken out on her naked body from the sun and the exertion and she was being pushed right over the edge from the snugness of Ariel's young ass clamping around her dick and from what Kat was doing to her ass and balls. She couldn't hold back and didn't even want to try.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah! Here it comes newbie! Here comes my fucking load!" Jennifer warned as she felt her balls clench up. "Take it little horny bitch! Take this hot fucking jizz right up your big, beautiful ass! Ughhhhhhhh yeahhhhhh!"

With a final grunt, Jennifer thrust hard and unleashed inside Ariel's asshole. She groaned in bliss as her load coursed out of her cock and into Ariel and Jennifer began thrusting anew as the jets of shemale sperm shot out one after the other. Through it all Jennifer kept grunting and cursing and feeling amazing as she let go of her first load of the day.

And Ariel was feeling pretty good herself, especially when Scarlett pulled her cock out of her mouth and she was able to breathe fully again.

"Yesssssssss ughhh fuckkkkk yesssssss fill me up with that load!" Ariel groaned at the feel of the hot, thick cum inside her. "Ooooh fuck it feels so good! Mmmm yes ooooh I love how you're coming inside me Jennifer! Mmmm fuckkk you have so much cum! Ohhh my God mmmmm fuck! So warm and gooey!"

Ariel hadn't ever felt anything as naughty as Jennifer Lawrence's huge load exploding inside her ass. It made her own teen cock throb and she felt such a naughty rush when she felt Jennifer pull her softening cock out of her ass with a lewd squish. Ariel could feel Jennifer's sperm already leaking out of her asshole and it made her want more cock even more, which was what everyone else wanted to give her too.

"My turn!" Scarlett declared, stroking her cock and enjoying how it was coated by Ariel's saliva. "Mmmm she sucks cock so good but I want that fucking cunt of hers too! Mmmm I'm going to go balls deep up your ass baby!"

And Ariel was just fine with the sound of that. She had tasted almost all of Scarlett's meaty inches of shemale cock and now she wanted to feel it up her ass too. She was hornier than she'd ever been in her life and she wanted to get fucked more than ever. Scarlett was still talking about her and not to her and she loved it. It made her feel like a total slut and Ariel wanted that so much.

"Ooooh yes! Pound on my ass Scarlett!" Ariel urged, rubbing her own cock at the sight of Scarlett saucily waving her large dick meat in her face. "Get it in me and take the sloppy seconds your friend just fucked! Mmmm shove it in me deep and hard! I can take it! You can see how much ass I've got! My butt is made to be fucked! Do me so I can show you I'm just as hot as the rest of you and I belong here!"

"Oh wow! This girl is nasty! I love it! You were so right about her Britney!" Kat laughed before planting a hot kiss right on Ariel's lips to show her how much she loved how she was behaving.

"I told you so," Britney giggled while keeping up her hard thrusts up Katy's ass, the two of them moaning in harmony from how good it felt to fuck and be fucked. "Ariel's the best! Mmm she's going to fit right in with us!"

Ariel couldn't believe she was kissing Kat Dennings. She hadn't even realized that she was here and suddenly she was making out with her. But Ariel went right along with it and soon the two sitcom stars were rubbing their tongues together. Ariel tasted Jennifer's ass all over Kat's tongue and it made her feel extra naughty and left her boner throbbing and poking out straight from between her legs.

"Mmmmm you've got it all baby," Kat said in admiration as she finally got a good look at Ariel's teenage body all beautifully naked and sweaty from the fun she'd been having by the pool. "Big tits! Big ass! Oooooh and a big, beautiful cock! And it looks like you can take cock like a champ too! You were so hot sucking and being fucked. I wish I'd caught more than a second of it but I hope you'll put on a repeat performance for me!"

"I so fucking will!" Ariel moaned, whatever shyness she had walked into the party with long gone as she eyed Kat in her bathing suit and shorts, the one-piece yellow suit with the famous smiling "have a nice day" icon on the front of it, the eyes of the logo on Kat's big tits as the suit had trouble holding her Double Ds inside. "I'll do all of you and any other friends you want to bring by!"

"That's the spirit," Kat grinned. "I can't wait to see you initiated Ariel. Mmm I remember mine like it was yesterday. It's so fucking hot and I am so ready for it too!"

Kat showed just how ready by lowering her cut off jean shorts down her legs showing off her swimsuit-clad body. And the only thing that could distract from how Kat's large breasts looked in the suit was the outline of her bulge poking out against the crotch of her suit. Kat's cock looked huge in her suit and there was a visible stain of precum against the bright yellow material. She was clearly horny and Ariel loved what she saw.

"Mmmmm that looks so yummy," Ariel sighed in lust, her eyes zeroing right on the bulge Kat's cock and balls made. "Gonna get it out to play? I wanna see it! I want your big cock Kat! I want all of your big, fat cocks in my mouth and in my ass and between my tits! I want it all! I want to be initiated!"

But Scarlett was too horny to care about anything else but what she wanted right then.

"Hey newbie, the only cock that matters right now is mine," Scarlett declared, sitting down on a towel by the pool, her erection sticking straight up as she spread open her legs. "Get over here and give it a ride! If you're going to be initiated I want it to be while you're bouncing on my dick!"

There was no way Ariel could ever refuse an invitation like that and with Scarlett looking so good sitting back naked and fondling her famously big tits while her cock jutted straight out, she was as an enticing a site as Ariel had ever seen. The teenager simply smiled and crawled over the short distance to where Scarlett was while she was cheered on by a recovering Jennifer.

"Oh yes! Ride her fucking cock! I know what a great ride that is," Jennifer said, her soft cock already beginning to stir again as she eyed Ariel's ass up in the air the visible signs of her fucking it and coming inside it so obvious. "Bounce on her big meat stick Ariel! Take it like the good newbie you are! Show us all how much you love getting fucked!"

But Jennifer wasn't just there to encourage Ariel. She also had other work she was eager to do as she helped Kat up to her feet and kissed her friend passionately. Kat responded right away, letting hers and Jennifer's tongues wrestle in each other's mouths, while Jennifer pulled the shoulder straps of Kat's swimsuit down.

The big smiling face on it and the way Kat's tits were straining against the material were both very appealing, but Jennifer just wanted to get her friend naked and she yanked those straps down to expose Kat's large chest. And as soon as she did that, Jennifer shoved her face into Kat's rack the way Kat had buried hers in her ass, motorboating the woman's heavy bosom while rubbing Kat's cock through her swimsuit.

"Mmmm suck on them! Suck on those big fucking boobies!" Kat groaned, more precum leaking out of her cock to stain her swimsuit. "Ohhh yes mmm I've been so fucking hard dreaming about getting back here! If you keep that up Jen I'm going to shoot my load right into my suit!"

Kat's cock was definitely bulging against her swimsuit, the thickness of her hard nine inches looking like it wanted to rip right through the clinging material. And Jennifer kept provocatively playing with her rod through it, fondling Kat's shaft and balls and even the head of her cock, making more precum leak out.

"Oh no, that would be too bad," Jennifer teased. "Mmmm I wouldn't want to waste all this hot, yummy cum when you could be blasting it all over the newbie instead. We have to give her the initiation cum bath after all!"

"Fuck yeah!" Kat enthusiastically agreed, so eager to soak the teenager. "Mmm ever since Britney told us about you Ariel, I've been aching to soak you good! That's how you get initiated here! You take all our loads in a cum bath!"

Britney had been vague about what her initiation would actually entail but in her overaroused state, taking multiple loads at once sounded awesome to Ariel, especially as she pulled herself up onto Scarlett as the superstar sat waiting for her. Ariel crawled right into the movie star's lap and it was quite clear that Scarlett was going to make her work for it. But that was just fine with Ariel because she didn't mind working hard to get a cock like Scarlett's thick nine-incher inside her ass.

Hovering herself over it as she settled down on Scarlett's lap, the teenager reached around back to grab Scarlett's shaft and lowered her ass down onto it, guiding the hard cock into her waiting, cum filled hole.

"Fuckkkkkkkk!" Ariel cried in pleasure at the feel of Scarlett's cock pushing inside a hole that had already been stuffed with Jennifer's cock and cum. "Ohhhh my God you're so fucking big!"

"Too big for you little girl?" Scarlett teased, giving Ariel's meaty buns a smack as the girl settled down onto her and lowered herself onto her raging prick.

"Noooo! I can take it!" Ariel insisted. "Fuck me Scarlett! Get that big cock and stuff it up my fat ass! Your friend filled me up with her cum and now I want your load too! I know how to fuck! I can take it like a big girl! Give it to me Scarlett! Fuck my teen butt! Stuff that big meat inside me and make me take it all!"

Even though Scarlett had been thinking she would just sit back and let Ariel do everything, she couldn't resist getting more proactive. Ariel was so hot with her big tits shaking as she began to bounce up and down. Scarlett loved seeing the teen's rack jiggle and then looking down to check out Ariel's teen cock shaking up and down too. Plus the feel of Jennifer's sticky load coating her cock as she penetrated Ariel was an immense turn on to Scarlett.

As Ariel rode her, Scarlett started thrusting upward to push more of her cock inside her ass. And Scarlett helped out more by reaching around back to grip Ariel's ass, spreading her hole open by parting her big cheeks. That allowed Scarlett to push in harder and deeper and Jennifer's cum made for quite effective lube as her thrusts began to increase in speed and force.

Seeing Ariel really start to take it from Scarlett turned on Jennifer and Kat even more. Kat couldn't stand to not be naked and she took over her own stripping, pushing Jennifer's hands away so she could slide off the rest of her swimsuit and fully expose the jutting hardness of her cock. Kat started stroking herself at the show and so did Jennifer. Her cock was soft and tender from just having come but she quickly brought it back to life by playing with her own balls and spitting on her hand before stroking her shaft.

And they weren't the only ones very interested in the show. Rose and Kate separated from their 69 and walked over hand in hand with their cocks sticking out like they were arrows pointing the way to the fun.

Even Britney and Katy wanted to get a look too. They were having a lot of fun on their own as Britney drove her cock deep up Katy's pop star ass while reaching down to jack Katy's cock off. But they knew they could always get back to that. They didn't want to miss this and Britney eased her way out of Katy so they could both get up on their feet and come closer while Ariel shrieked in delight over what she was experiencing by riding Scarlett's cock.

"Ohhhhhhh my God! Oooooh I fucking love it!" Ariel cried, her huge teen tits bouncing vigorously as she rode Scarlett's pole. "Give it to me! Gimmie that big fucking dick! Ohhh God you're going to make me come all over you Scarlett! Mmm fuck my hot teen asscunt! Make my nasty fucking butthole gape from all of your big cocks! Ooooh yessss mmmm harder! Do it harder! I can fucking take it!"

Scarlett was very impressed by all the horny teenager could handle. Ariel definitely looked like she belonged there and she eased up on her a bit. She'd been testing her with her hard thrusts, seeing how much she could take. And it sure looked like the girl could take a lot. So Scarlett slowed and steadied herself more, starting to focus more on mutual pleasure for them both.

"Your cunt is so fucking tight!" Scarlett moaned. "I love fresh teen ass! Mmmm you're so tight and hot Ariel! I love feeling Jen's cum leaking out all over my dick! It's so naughty and squishy in there! Mmm I'm going to come inside you too baby! I'm going to fill this big, sexy newbie butt of yours up with my hot spunk and everyone's going to keep fucking you until you have all our loads up your ass!"

"Ohhhh God! So fucking nasty!" Ariel replied, not in disgust but arousal. She wanted everyone's sperm mixing together in her ass and on her face and all over her tits. She wanted to feel every dirty thing they had planned for her initiation. "Do it Scarlett! Come inside my big butt! Shoot that hot, nasty dickgirl load you've got stored up in your balls right inside me! Fuck the fat ass everyone wants to fuck! Ughhh oh God it feels so good!"

The pleasure was growing inside her with every thrust and Ariel felt like it wouldn't be much longer until she blew her own load, hopefully all over Scarlett's big, creamy skinned tits. They looked so big and round and Ariel wanted to coat that famous chest in her cum. But beyond just the pleasure of being taken and made into a slut Ariel slowly realized she was also putting on a show. Everyone had gathered around them and Ariel went with it.