Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding the more the merrier, Ariel grabbed a hold of the two cocks that were closest to her as she bounced up and down Scarlett's dick right by the pool. She didn't look to see who it was. She just grabbed the nearest dicks and it turned out that got her both Kat's and Britney's poles in her grasp, which was a perfect combination. She had her first dickgirl lover and her newest and Ariel loved the symmetry of it as she eagerly jacked them both off and brought Britney's cock into her mouth so she could suck her girlfriend off.

Britney hadn't been expecting to get a blowjob from Ariel. She'd just wanted to see her beautiful young lover experience ecstasy. But if the horny teenager was willing to give one, then Britney sure didn't want to fight it off. She welcomed the pleasure of Ariel's young, hot mouth around her cock and she moaned out how good it felt along with a warning.

"Oh baby! Mmmm that's it! Show everyone how well you suck my cock!" Britney cooed, fondling her famous tits as she was blown. "You're such a naughty girl! Mmm I love how into my cock you always are! You know where this cock has been baby? You know what I've been doing with it?"

Ariel certainly did know. She had seen what Britney had been up to and she had started sucking it knowing full well what she was tasting. She could never get enough of Britney's dick. She had been crazy in lust for it from the moment she had first seen it when Britney had opened her robe for her in that hotel suite and bared her shemale secret. And she wanted to taste it right out of another girl for the first time.

"Mmmmhmmm," Ariel confirmed, pulling off Britney's dick for a moment. "You were fucking Katy Perry's sweet, round ass! And I loved seeing it while Jennifer fucked my butt and Scarlett fucked my face! Mmmm I want all of you so bad! I want you Katy! I want to taste your ass all over my girlfriend's cock and I want to suck your cock too! I want it all!"

Ariel then silenced herself by sucking on Britney's cock again while still jacking off Kat. The busty brunette actress was moaning in rapture over the soft teen hand stroking her meat and she wasn't shy about encouraging the girl, who she had only met briefly before today and certainly had never shared an erotic moment like this with before.

"You're a nasty freak and I love it!" Kat moaned, playing with her huge tits as she enjoyed the teenager's sensual handjob. "That's it Ariel! Make my dick throb for you! I've been dying to come all day ever since I heard we were going to be initiating you! Mmm it's been so fucking tempting to jerk off today but I wanted to save all my cum for you! Mmmm you nasty girl! C'mon Ariel! Suck Katy's ass right off your girlfriend's big cock! Show us how good you treat her when we're not around! Suck it down like the ass to mouth freak you are!"

Ariel moaned over the encouragement as she enjoyed everything that was happening to her. Scarlett's cock felt so good in her ass and Britney's cock belonged in her mouth. Ariel could never go long without wanting to suck her famous lover's big shemale dick and it was extra hot knowing Britney had just been fucking Katy's ass. Britney had gotten her into naughty ass to mouth play already before today and Ariel showed off how much she liked it as she greedily slurped her lover's cock into her mouth while using her hands to jack both Britney and Kat off.

"Yes! She's a cock crazed little slut!" Rose cheered, loving seeing how naughty Ariel could get and admiring the girl's luscious teen body jiggling as she rode Scarlett's dick and jerked and sucked all at the same time. "Mmmm you're going to be one of us soon! We're going to give you your initiation cum bath and then you're in the club!"

That was all Ariel wanted in the world right then. She wanted to prove she belonged. She needed to be a part of this. She needed to have this release where she could go and be herself and never have to hide her cock or be worried what people thought of her. She could be an out and proud dickgirl here just like Rose and all her friends were and Ariel loved being surrounded by all these cocks knowing she was going to be a part of this.

Ariel kept on lovingly sucking on Britney's cock while taking on Scarlett and Kat too. She could see Kate and Katy and Rose were jerking off to her as they watched her get fucked and even Jennifer's cock was getting hard again too as she watched and played with her boobs with one hand and caressed her balls with the other. It was all getting so hot and then Kat made it hotter.

"Spit on my cock you newbie whore!" Kat gleefully commanded, pulling her meat out of Ariel's grasp and instead smacking her boner against the teenager's chin while she sucked on Britney. "Make it wet so I can show you how much I love your hot fucking body!"

Ariel didn't know what Kat had planned for her but she didn't hesitate to pull her mouth off her lover and instead pay attention to the 2 Broke Girls star. Sucking on Britney and choking down those big inches had Ariel's mouth filled with saliva and she messily drooled down all over Kat's cock just like the girl had wanted her to. She spit onto the hard, pulsating cock in front of her face and Kat did the rest, spreading the saliva all over her shaft and then sliding her prick right in between Ariel's massive tits.

"Oooooh I've been dying to play with these fat jugs," Kat teased, knowing full well what it was like to sport a huge set of tits and how much of a turn on they could be as she started sliding her hardness between Ariel's breasts and fucking her soft, teenage chest. "You've got such amazing tits little girl! I've been dying to fuck them! You like Ariel? Like feeling me fuck your rack?"

"Yesssssss!" Ariel groaned in lust, Scarlett's cock filling her up so nice as she felt Kat's big, throbbing inches sliding between her tits while Britney helpfully reached down to squeeze them and make sure they smooshed down sexily on Kat's erection. "Fuck my big, fat tits Kat! Ooooh you've got great tits too! I love your boobs! You can fuck mine! Mmmm boys all want to fuck my jugs and come all over them but they can't! But you can Kat! Fuck my fat tits! Mmmm push your big cock into my jugs and come all over them!"

Ariel was sometimes just as insecure about the size of her breasts as she was about having a cock and balls instead of a pussy like girls were supposed to. She had hated being leered at and catcalled and knowing men only saw her as tits and ass and nothing more. But she had been growing more and more comfortable with her body and she had been flaunting her tits more lately. It felt good to embrace her own curves and Ariel loved that she was turning on all these gorgeous, busty famous dickgirls on with her big tits.

Ariel loved feeling Kat's hard cock sliding between her boobs. She drooled down into her own cleavage to make it even wetter and she would have encouraged Kat more but her mouth was suddenly filled. Another cock pushed past her lips and Ariel didn't even care whose it was. She just started sucking away. All that mattered was that the cock was big and hard and she needed to suck on it. It wasn't until she looked up that she saw it was Katy who was now fucking her mouth.

"You're so sexy!" the pop superstar told her. "You've got great tits and it's so hot to see Kat fucking them! Mmmm I want to fuck your big tits too! Then you can fuck mine Ariel! Ooooh you can get that big, young cock of yours and fuck my big tits like all those dirty men want to! I want to feel that hard shecock of yours between my boobs and you can take me anywhere you want! Mmm my mouth! My tits! My ass! Anywhere!"

Ariel's head spun once again from the wonderful idea of Katy Perry offering up her incredible body to her. Fuck Disney, this was the happiest place on Earth for the teenage dickgirl and she happily sucked hard on Katy's cock, wanting to feel it in all her holes too before she went and took the gorgeous singer and fucked her right back. It was like anyone could do anything to anyone here and Ariel's body filled with desire from the wonderfully sexy atmosphere by Rose's pool.

And while Katy fucked her mouth and Kat fucked her tits, Rose and Kate got closer too and Ariel knew right away what to do. She didn't think. She just acted and she grabbed their jutting cocks and began jacking them off. Both women moaned from the feel of Ariel's soft hands stroking their boners skillfully and Ariel made it even hotter by pulling off Katy's cock for a moment to turn and spit on both of their cocks to give extra lube for her handjobs. Ariel began stroking them both even harder while taking Katy back into her mouth and bouncing herself up and down on Scarlett.

"Yessss yessssss yesssssss jack my cock off! Ooooh I loved feeling you in my ass and coming all over myself for you!" Kate moaned, the gorgeous supermodel's cock throbbing in Ariel's hand. "We're going to play all the time now Ariel! You're so hot! Mmm you're going to make me come again baby! Make my big fucking shecock come all over you! You're acting like such a cock slut and I love it! You're acting just like I did when I got initiated!"

Kate still remembered vividly how amazing it had felt to be kneeling down in front of Rose and all her friends as they had jacked off onto her in a circle. She had been surrounded by beautiful dickgirls beating their meat onto her and squirting their white, sticky loads all over her face and tits and even in her hair while she had jerked off her own cock. Kate always got so hard remembering her initiation cum bath and she couldn't wait to blast her own load onto Ariel to give her one too.

"Yes! This is how you get to be in our group! You take all our loads all over you!" Rose moaned from the pleasure of being jerked off by Ariel while seeing all her hot friends horny and happy at the party. "You'll be able to come here whenever you want and I'll introduce you to all my other hot dickgirl friends! Mmmm there are so many more out there and they'll all want to fuck you Ariel and have you fuck them!"

Rose couldn't have been happier with how things were going. Sure she could be controlling and manipulative and she loved being in charge and busting people's balls when they didn't do things her way, but she mostly loved to see people having a good time. She was a people pleaser, especially when the people she was pleasing were beautiful shemales like her. Seeing everyone having a great time made her cock even harder and she could feel her balls filling up with a new, fresh load of cum that was aching to shoot out of her.

Everyone was so hard and happy and having fun and Rose was pleased as punch with how things were going, especially because she knew this wasn't even close to the end of the fun today.

Jennifer was getting nice and hard again from this too and while Ariel sucked Katy, jacked off Kate and Rose and rode Scarlett, Jennifer began smacking her cock against the teenager's face. She playfully spanked her cheek with her growing hard-on and Ariel moaned, her mouth full of cock, over the naughty treatment.

"You're such a pretty whore! Taking on all our big fucking dicks!" Jennifer moaned. "You love it, don't you whore? Mmmm fuck I know I love it! I love being around sexy fucking dickgirls all the time and sucking and fucking those big, yummy boners! I'm a fucking whore like you Ariel! We all are! We all love big cocks and hot cum and big tits and fat asses! You're going to be one of us now! You're going to get our loads dumped on you and you'll be a sticky, slutty mess just like we all were when we got initiated!"

Ariel was so turned on by what Jennifer was saying that she pulled off Katy and, without a word, began sucking off Jennifer instead. She immediately tasted her own freshly fucked ass all over Jennifer's cock and she happily slurped it clean, wetly sucking off her new friend's cock while jacking off Kate and Rose and feeling Kat throb between her tits and Scarlett stuffing her ass. She was surrounded by hard dickgirls and Ariel loved it.

"Ohhhh yessssss fucking cocksucking slut! Mmmm swallow my dick! Taste your big fucking teen butt all over it!" Jennifer groaned as Kat began playing with her tits and making Jennifer's nipples freshly stiff over the renewed attention to them.

But Ariel didn't stay on one cock for long. She pulled off of Jennifer after a few more wet slurps and then started sucking off Kate. She jacked the model off and played with her balls while inhaling her dick into her mouth and then, just as quickly as she had started, Ariel pulled off and turned her head toward Rose so she could suck off her gorgeous baldheaded hostess.

The buzzcut beauty moaned in pleasure from the teenager's blowjob, her soft, wet lips bobbing up and down her long pale, pink inches. But Ariel didn't stay long with Rose either. She pulled off her and then went after Britney, sucking her girlfriend off again. Then it was Kat's turn as Ariel let the brunette pull out of her cleavage and fuck her mouth instead. Ariel relished tasting her own tit sweat off Kat's cock and she felt her whole body really dripping with perspiration as she sucked everyone off and let them take turns violating her mouth.

Ariel had never done anything like this in her life but it came so naturally to her. She just went with the lust she felt for all of these hard cocks and began sucking everyone she could. She went from Kat to Britney again back to Katy and then Jennifer and Rose and Kate again and then onto another hard prick until she lost track of who she was sucking off. Ariel was in a cocksucking frenzy and she loved it. She had never felt happier or freer in her life.

Not everyone waited their turn but Ariel didn't mind. As she sucked Katy, Rose stuck her cock in her mouth too, making her gag and choke from two meaty, pink pricks violating her teenage mouth. Then she would pull off to suck on Kat again and Jennifer eagerly pushed her penis in too, making her suck off two cocks again while Britney and Kate slapped their erections against her big, bouncing teen tits and the others impatiently looked for more by rubbing their cocks and balls into her face, reminding her that she served them all now. Ariel had cocks on her tits and in her mouth and smacking against her face and she never wanted it to end.

As she began blowing everyone, Ariel still had Scarlett inside her and the gorgeous woman loved what was happening. They were all completely lost in the moment and Scarlett could feel herself losing control as she pushed into Ariel and the teenager responded to every thrust by bouncing up and down more on her prick.

"Yeah! Take on all those fucking cocks! Stuff them all in your mouth and suck them all!" Scarlett moaned, remembering how good it had felt to be on her knees at her initiation and have two and sometimes even three cocks stuffed into her mouth at once like she was a total whore for cock and cum. "I'm going to nut in your ass Ariel! Ohhh fuck I'm going to blow my load right into this hot teen butt! Fuckkk ohhh fuck you're so tight and hot baby! I love fucking you Ariel! Mmmm your big ass is made for fucking baby and my cock feels so good in it!"

Ariel would have happily urged Scarlett to come inside her but she couldn't, not with Britney and Katy's cocks in her mouth making her gag while Rose fucked her tits and Katy, Jennifer and Kat all rubbed their nuts against her chin and cheeks and nose and even her forehead to make sure they knew she belonged to them and they were next to get sucked. So it fell to Kat to encourage her friend.

"Yeah! Come inside her! Fill her ass up with that creamy spunk of yours!" Kat cheered. "C'mon Scarlett! Bust that nut up her ass! Fucking fill her up like you did that time we DPd Natalie Portman and I fucked her pussy and you took her ass and we filled her up with so much sperm it was dripping out of her slutty holes! Oooooh and that whore just wanted us to do it harder and nastier! Mmmm fuck her like we fucked Natalie!"

Both Scarlett and Kat fondly remembered how they had both gotten their shecocks into their beautiful co-star at the same time, fucking her ass together in a double anal that had Natalie squirting all over her sheets and the both of them filling her guts up with dickgirl semen. They hoped Ariel would be ready for that soon because they had both loved feeling their cocks rubbing together while they had fucked Natalie's ass at the same time and they wanted to give it that way to the teenager too.

Just thinking about that had Scarlett going right over the edge. She ceased her thrusting and instead grabbed onto Ariel's ass cheeks, gripping the girl's meaty buns as her balls tensed up. Ariel immediately sensed what was happening and clenched her asshole tighter around Scarlett's prick, applying the pressure that gave the perfect final touch.

"Fuckkkkk! Yeahhhh ohhhhhhhh fuckkk so good!" Scarlett grunted as her balls emptied inside Ariel, the streams of her hot semen filling the girl up just like Jennifer's had before. "Take it newbie! Ooooooh fuck take this whole fucking load up your ass!"

Feeling that hot load inside her ass mixing with Jennifer's had Ariel throbbing too. She wanted to touch her own cock so bad. It was jutting out and twitching without her even touching it at all and she knew a caress would send her over the edge too. Ariel needed to come as she felt Scarlett unloading inside her but she couldn't, not when she still had to be initiated.

"Don't you dare come yet!" Rose commanded, laying down the law for the new girl. "Take our cum first newbie! Time for your fucking initiation Ariel!"

The sound of that was so good that Ariel pulled her mouth off of Britney and Katy, leaving their cocks waving in the air with her saliva glistening on their engorged pink poles. Ariel gave a big smile as she felt Scarlett's load dripping out of her ass while the woman's cock softened inside her.

"Yessssssssss fucking initiate me!" Ariel urged. "Give me that cum bath! Soak me like a slut! Mmmm I want it so bad! I need that cum! I need to be one of you!"

"You have to say what you are first," Britney told her lover as she thought back to her saying the words too at her own initiation years ago. "Say you're a cum slut!"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! I'm a cum slut!" Ariel enthusiastically agreed while looking at Kate, Britney, Kat, Rose Katy and Jennifer all jerking off right in front of her face. Those cocks were less than an inch away from her face as they surrounded her and she needed them all.

"Say you're a cum whore!" Britney commanded, her speed of masturbation picking up as she felt herself get close to coming.

"Yesssssss I'm a dirty cum whore!" Ariel cried, her cock and balls aching for release as Scarlett pulled out of her and joined her friends in surrounding her, Scarlett's soft, dangling cock reminding Ariel that her cum was leaking out of her ass at that very moment.

"Say you're a beautiful fucking dick girl!" Rose added, increasing the pace of her own jerking off too along with everyone else. "Say chicks with dicks fucking rule!"

And Ariel had no doubt that it was all true. Confidence was soaring inside her like never before.

"Yessssssss we fucking rule! Chicks with dicks rule!" Ariel agreed, saying it for own benefit as well as for all her new friends. "I'm a beautiful dick girl! I love having a big fucking cock and balls! I'm a nasty, slutty chick with a dick and I fucking love it! Fucking come all over me! I want it all! I love my cock! I love all of your cocks! I want your cum! Bathe me in it!"

Britney and Rose shared a look and a smile. Ariel was more than ready and they let her have it, jerking themselves off until they exploded, jets of cum shooting out of their cocks onto Ariel's face as they unleashed together.

"Ooooooh yesssssss yessssssssss more! Gimmie more cum!" Ariel squealed in pleasure as sperm soaked her face.