Pool Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariel eagerly stuck her tongue out to catch the gooey white jets coming from Britney and Rose as they squirted all over her face. She could feel their loads on her lips and chin and nose and onto her tongue too as soon they were joined by the others. Kate was the next to unload and her cock blasted cum all over Ariel's tongue, shooting three jets of it down her open mouth before she spurted the last remaining blasts of her semen onto Ariel's big, hanging tits.

And as Kate soaked Ariel's rack, so did Kat. With a happy grunt she unleashed her first load of the day and splattered her huge helping of jizz all over Ariel's fat chest. Ariel moaned in sticky bliss over the cum on her boobs and Kat kept coming, shooting all over her tits as the load that had been forming in her balls all day finally escaped.

It was Katy's turn next and she happily added to the cum bath by painting Ariel's face. Moaning and gasping, Katy squirted her load onto the teenager, coating her with white, sticky jets on her lips and tongue and even shooting up to her forehead and hair as she totally lost control of her own load, masturbating furiously as she came. And as Katy was unleashing onto Ariel's face, Jenifer coaxed her second load out of her own throbbing cock and blasted Ariel's face even more, glazing her like a donut as sperm shot out all over the girl.

"Ohhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh yesssssss yesssssssss sooooo good!" Ariel moaned before, relishing every sticky drop on her face and tits. And then it got even better when Britney got down on her belly and shoved her tongue right into her asshole.

Ariel hadn't been expecting it but Britney surprised her, getting down between her legs and spreading them open even more. Ariel fell onto her back and let Britney spread her legs into a V so she could start licking her well-fucked hole. Ariel's eyes widened in giddy surprise over the sudden rim job from her lover and Britney's tongue hungrily licked her tender hole, tasting Scarlett and Jennifer's sperm and swallowing it down.

And, just like Britney had wanted, the pleasure of having her raw hole cleaned out, set Ariel off. The girl could feel cum all over herself making a sticky mess everywhere and having Britney's tongue in her asshole made Ariel come too without the girl even needing to touch herself.

"Oh fuck!" Ariel cried out in ecstasy as her cock exploded from Britney's licking.

Ariel felt sperm start to erupt from her cock like a volcano and she reached down to grab herself. She grasped onto her own cock as she came and started to furiously play with herself to make the orgasm even more intense. Being taken like this and feeling so in touch with her own body and her sexuality made Ariel come like she never had before and her load was massive, far bigger than the one she had just filled Kate's ass up with.

The cum shot out of Ariel's cock, not just landing on her stomach but onto her tits as well. And with Britney licking her cum filled asshole and Ariel's hands working over her own cock and balls more jets than usual exploded out of her cock. Ariel came so hard she even felt it splash on her face and as she kept her mouth open to grunt and moan and cry out in pleasure her cum even fell into her mouth from how hard she shot.

"Hollllly shit," Ariel groaned from how much she came and how good it felt as she lay back in exhaustion on the ground by the pool.

"Mmmm now you're one of us, for real," Britney said with a sexy smile as she pulled up from her girlfriend and proceeded to kiss Ariel on the lips.

Ariel returned the kiss right away and even though it was a soft, tender kiss from her lover, it was still a very naughty one because Britney had Jennifer and Scalett's cum on her tongue and she fed it to Ariel as their tongues rubbed together. Britney pulled herself right on top of Ariel so they could kiss even more intently and as their bare tits touched, their soft penises rubbed together too, something the sexy pair always loved to do after they had made love.

But what Ariel had just experienced had been nothing like making love It had been hot and nasty and it had been the best experience of her life. Not only was she immensely sexually satisfied but she felt a part of something now, something wonderful and special.

"Okay, I think we need to cool down a bit now that newbie's been initiated," Rose announced. "Everyone in the pool!"

That sounded good to everyone and they all dove in happily, splashing around and nakedly frolicking in the water. With eight happy dickgirls in the water even the large pool started to get crowded but no one minded as they washed off their sweaty sexual exertion in the pool.

There was laughter and giddiness as everyone played around in the water naked, tits, asses and cocks all boldly exposed without a care in the world. Everyone was jiggling in all the right places and they all knew that while this was a refreshing break, they were all going to want more and this pool party was just getting started.