Pool Party Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers

"Yeah ... get my clit baby! Oh fuck! Juh just ... like th-that! Shit! Unh! Oooo! Fah-faster!" Her voice was in a new octave now.

I was flicking my thumb against her stiff clit as fast as I was now thrusting into her. It was no longer about making this last, I wanted to make mom cum while I fucked her! Sweat was pouring from every pore of my body, my thigh muscles were getting sore and I was worried about a cramp. I ignored my body and only focused on my dick, mom's contracting cunt, and my thumb pressed on her clit.

"Oh! Unng! God babeee! Fuuuck meee ... sooo gooddd! I love ... you Jimmy! Fuck mommeee! Fuuuuccckk ... meeee!" I don't know if mom even saw me anymore, her eyes were all glazed over and she seemed to be staring at Pluto at that moment. The planet not the dog! {note - See I didn't say Uranus!}

I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up. I was going to blast my load in her cunt or I was going to collapse, but I struggled to keep up the pace or even increase it somewhat.

"I ... love ... uhn ... fuh king ... you ... mom! Ah! I'mm gun ... na ... cum!" I couldn't stop it from happening any longer, my balls were pulled up tight and my knees were quaking. I was blinded by sweat and the stinging was distracting me.

"Don't, ah shit! Shoot ... in ... fuck yeah! Me! Unnnhh! Do ... not ... c-cuumm ... nnn ... meee ... God!" She clearly was trying to make sure I understood her. I was nearly beyond comprehending language myself. Mom telling me not to cum in her was the trigger for me! That I was about to cum in mom's pussy was enough to cause me to burst!

I managed to pull back farther on my backstroke as I shot stream after long stream of my milky cum over mom's body! It landed on her tight belly, her smooth thighs, up to her tits, and all over her abdomen and pubic area, some even dripping over her clit! I couldn't stop spraying mom with my seed as I now stroked my pulsing dick, ropes of sperm coating her sweaty body! I almost collapsed backward as the last strands dripped onto my swimsuit beneath me.

Then I was startled to hear a voice that was not mom's or my own!

"Oh my God! That was so fucking hot! I can't believe you fucked mom!" Of course it was my sister Lisa! I blinked sweat from my eyes and saw her standing a few feet away in a sexy barely there orange bikini with yellow slashing stripes. I was a deer in the headlights of her eyes as she stared at mom and I. My dick had begun to withdraw as I started to stand, mom just lay there covered in my cum.

"Lisa! Oh baby! I ..." Mom stared aghast back at my sister.

Lisa moved closer to us and to my amazement dropped down to her knees.

"Don't you dare waste that!" She ordered as she reached out, grabbed my shrinking dick, and put it in her mouth, sucking up the remains of my seed. She ran her tongue over my member cleaning the soft skin. She pulled off with a small pop, looked up at me with a wicked smile, then turned to mom still laying unmoving on the lounge. My sister knelt between her mother's legs, bent down and began lapping up my cum from mom's belly and lower abdomen. I stood there shocked. My sister was a cum-slut!

Lisa's tongue running over her body got mom's attention pretty quick.

"Honey! What are you doing? That's your brother's cum!"

"I know mom and it's so good!" She was now licking strands off mom's inner thighs. If I hadn't just cum from fucking mom, the sight of my sister licking cum off mom's legs probably would have had me losing a load! Lisa's long brown hair was pulled back with a hair tie or it would have gotten smeared around in pools of my cum. She was now running her tongue very close to mom's pubic hair and the expanse of skin between mom's upper thigh and alongside her still wide-open gash.

This was getting very arousing! Getting? I was now on Planet Sex-fantasy!

"Baby, don't ..." Mom said weakly. Was this getting to her too?

"I'm just cleaning you up mom! You can't have Jimmy's tasty cum all over you can you? I wish I'd got here a minute earlier so I could have finished him off for you!" Lisa said greedily licking bits that had gotten on her lips.

Wow! Did my sister just say she would have sucked my dick as I came in her mouth?

Lisa noticed the large drop of my cum covering mom's clit and moved to it, dragging her tongue slowly over mom's sensitive spot. I saw mom watching as intently as I as Lisa continued to lick and flick even after there was no longer any trace of me left. There was no pretense any longer! My sister was licking my mom's clit! Mom moaned. I stood unmoving. Lisa moved her face and was now sliding her tongue up and down the length of mom's slit, licking up her mother's dewy moisture!

"Mmmmm." Lisa vocalized her appreciation of mom's taste. She was clearly no stranger to going down on a woman!

My little sister!

"Oh honey! Oh yeah! I like that!" Mom obviously approved of what Lisa's tongue was doing to her. "Yes baby, more!"

Lisa continued whatever she was doing that mom was okay with letting her do for a few minutes, then looked up at me with wet lips, mom's approval running down her chin.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I looked blankly at her. She nodded behind her at something I didn't see.

"Get down here and lick my pussy! I want a ride on that big cock of yours too, but until you're ready again you can get me ready!" She bent back down to mom's snatch.

I still stood there staring blankly.

After another few seconds and I hadn't obeyed her request she said, "Mom! Tell Jimmy to lick my pussy!"

Huh?

"Jimmy, lick your sister's pussy!" I'm pretty sure mom was so lost in what Lisa was doing to her that she couldn't have been aware of what she had just told me to do.

Or maybe she did.

She hadn't been opposed to me fucking her, or to her daughter eating her out. Years of obeying when mom gave an order drilled into me finally broke my daze and I moved behind my sister's sweet tight ass.

I contemplated positioning for a second, got back on my knees and bent to kiss Lisa's curvy cheeks. I tried to get my head in between her thighs but our difference in height made it difficult if not impossible to lick her snatch like this. I flipped over and moved my head under her and grabbed her ass with both hands and pulled her down to my lips.

I have only licked a few pussies in my time, but I have to say my bitchy sister had the sweetest tasting one! I was eagerly lapping up her juices, running my tongue all over her splayed lips and over her hidden clit. She wiggled appreciatively on my face.

"Yeah Jimmy! Eat my cunny! You do that so good!" Lisa gasped and dove back into her mother's cunny.

"Lick my clit Lisa! Suck it! Harder! Yes God! Oh fuck! Keep going! You're gunna make mommy cum baby!"

"Cum mommy! I want to lick up your cum too!"

I couldn't see what Lisa was doing but I tried to do what made her wiggle on my face the most and it seemed to be working as she was squirming around so much it was hard to keep her on my mouth. For a dozen minutes the only sounds were mom's heavy gasping breaths, and the slurping sounds of two wet pussies being licked and sucked. Lisa was at a clear advantage over me in this as she knew what to do with a pussy more than I, but also that I had gotten mom very primed with my dick before she had taken one lick! She soon had mom bucking and grunting under her face even while I tried to hold Lisa's squeezable ass down on mine.

"Fuck baby! Fuck! Ooo! Ooo! Oh yeah! God! Faster! Yeah, oh yeah. I'm gunna cum baby! Gunna ... cuuuummmm!" Even from where I lay I could tell mom was practically falling off the lounge as Lisa made her cum. I gave up trying to hold onto my sister as she fought to keep her mouth clamped on mom's cunt. Mom convulsed as her orgasm swept through her trembling limbs for a few minutes before Lisa moved off my face and noticed I was now hard again.

"Ooo, my turn!" Lisa cried out. "Don't move! Stay like that. I want to ride you!" What was I going to say?

She didn't mount me right away. She turned off mom and moved around so her face was above my crotch.

"First I wanna suck you for a bit!" And she took me into her mouth! She might know her way around a pussy, but she wasn't a slouch with a dick either! She lowered her head until she had three-quarters of my dick in her warm wet mouth. Her lips fastened tight to the shaft and she lifted up as she sucked. I felt like she was going to lift my ass off the ground she was sucking so strongly! She pushed back down and repeated the maneuver a number of times. I wondered if she would be able to suck my balls straight out through my dick!

I noticed mom was sitting upright now and was watching her daughter suck her son's big dick. Lisa must have sensed mom's movement, she pulled off me and looked over at mom with a smile. "Did Jimmy's dick feel good in you, mom? Did he fill your cunny up? I want him to fill me up too now."

"Yes honey, your brother's big hard dick felt so good in mommy's pussy! He made me cum so hard! I haven't had a cock in my pussy for sooo long! Jimmy filled it real good for his mother! Didn't you Jimmy?"

I looked back and forth between the two of them in disbelief. The sight of their naked bodies was all I needed, I didn't need their verbal foreplay to make me ready to fuck either of their tight cunts! Mom saying I had made her cum while I was fucking her was news to me though, I hadn't realized that she had orgasmed. I had to verify this.

"Did you cum while I was ... fucking you mom?" Except for during the throes of sex I found it still hard to say fuck to my mother.

"Oh yes! Three or four times!" She smiled pleased.

"Make me cum a lot Jimmy!" She squealed uncharacteristically and untied the strings holding her bikini on. Lisa had quarter-sized areolas with pert erect nipples that were sticking out beautifully. She had a cute bush trimmed in the shape of an inverted triangle. Lisa stood with a foot beside both my hips and squatted down. She reached between her legs and grabbed my steel beam, lining it up with her very moist hole. I just lay there and let my sexy naked sister do what she wanted with me. She paused with the head of my cock just pushing against her opening. Then my sister began to bounce up and down just enough that only my cock head was penetrating her. She was also a tease I see!

Suddenly she dropped her full weight onto me and I was planted all the way up Lisa's pussy!

"Oh!" She squeaked loudly.

I glanced up to see mom's expression as my hard dick filled my sister. She had a dreamy look, but she also looked envious. Lisa's eyes were closed and had pure bliss written on her face as she lifted up halfway off my dick before impaling herself again. She waited a moment before doing this again. She continued to do this over and over again. She was also letting out a high-pitched squeak each time she dropped down on me. Lift, drop, squeak, pause, repeat. I wouldn't really call it fucking but my sister really seemed to be enjoying it. It was more of just the feeling of my dick being in her that was pleasuring her and not the oscillating rhythm of a real fuck. I didn't mind it as it put me in no danger of cumming and allowed me to watch Lisa's nice sized tits, C cups at least, maybe D, bounce up and down as she rode my dick. After maybe ten such strokes she opened her eyes and looked at me with such lust that I had never seen on a girl's face before, except maybe in a porn flick.

"Your cock fills my cunny so full! I never want to get off this thing!" I was okay with that at the moment! Lisa then looked over to mom. "God mom it's sooo gooood!" Mom just looked at her with a wistful look. "Join us mom! Jimmy has a pretty good tongue. Sit on his face!" She squeaked as she fell on me again. Mom just looked at her with a small smile and moved off the patio chair. I saw mom look down at me with a look I couldn't define. I couldn't think that she would refuse anything now. Mom knelt carefully down and then swung a knee over my head facing Lisa. Then mom lowered her still quite wet pussy onto my awaiting mouth.

My mom was sitting on my face while my sister was riding my dick!

I pushed my tongue up into mom as far as I could. The taste was tangy sweet! I wiggled and probed my tongue in every crevice that I could reach. I wanted to make mom cum again, though I wasn't sure I could as she had already cum on my fingers, my dick (multiple times!) and with her daughter's tongue. But to be able to make mom cum with my fingers, my dick, and my tongue was the trifecta of orgasms! So I put every effort I could to licking mom's pussy. My hands were full of her cushy ass cheeks as I squeezed and ran my palms and fingers over her soft plush flesh. Mom moaned her enjoyment at my ministrations both front and rear.

Lisa was still skewering herself on my stiff spike with her stuttered tempo. She continued for probably another ten minutes before she resorted to more convention dick riding. Not that any of this was in any way conventional! Her quickened pace was now causing a reaction from me, I was unconsciously bucking my hips to increase the force our loins thrust together.

"Fuck!" Lisa cried out while slamming down on my dick. I was beginning to feel that sensation boiling deep inside. "Your cock feels so good! Your gonna make me cum! Gonna cum so good all over your cock!" She wailed.

Mom had begun to squirm on my face disproving my doubts about whether she could cum from my tongue licking and sucking her clit. Her juices had been practically pouring from her, covering my chin and neck. She was moaning constantly, that rose and fell with my efforts. I moved my hands from mom's great ass to my sister's hips so I could drive harder into her tight teen twat. Mom's hands had been bracing her on my chest but she lifted them to grab her daughter's perky young tits. I caught a glimpse of this as mom writhed around on my mouth. I assumed Lisa's hands were all over mom's full tits too. We were all getting close now it seemed! I was trying to last until at least Lisa orgasmed, to get her to cum with my big dick crammed in her pussy! Mom I could make cum without being hard. Or I hoped so. I felt mom shift forward then I heard the smacking sounds of passionate kissing. Mom and sis were making out on top of me! I bucked even harder into Lisa and flicked my tongue firmer and faster on mom's clit. They both responded but didn't seem to stop their saliva swapping.

Mom and my sister riding me and everything going on was too much! My balls tightened and my dick expanded as I was about to explode in Lisa's cunt! I had a moment of clarity to warn my sister as I didn't know if she was on the pill or anything.

"I'm going to cum Lisa!" I pulled my mouth from mom's pussy to yell out my warning.

"Yes! Fill me with your cum! You're going to make me cum too! Do it! Shoot your load inside my cunny! Please fill me with your tasty cum!" My sister's voice had risen in pitch with her passion.

"God yes! Keep licking my clit and make me cum too!" Mom was about to speak clearly while my lips were briefly separated from her most sensitive spot.

I was gone! I gave one last thrust upward and began shooting my cum deep into my sister Lisa's spasming tunnel! I was grunting with my mouth and tongue wrapped on mom's clit hoping to get her to the Promised Land while I was myself on the way! I continued to jerk up into Lisa as I kept spurting load after load in her and my cumming in her seemed to push her over the brink as she screeched out and fell against mom's chest and soaked our conjoined loins with a gush of her own orgasmic fluids. Much as I tried mom didn't cum immediately but she did bring a hand down to push my face aside and rapidly abused her clit until she came moments after her children.

Lisa was still astride my now half-hard dick and mom was practically sitting on my forehead, both of them had collapsed together, held up by the other. I struggled to move, but was to weak right then to budge either woman, regardless of how light they were. But my struggles must have registered in them because they both half-fell to the side off of me. I rolled out from under these two sexy woman that I had just made cum! (I was claiming mom too! If you say different, you're a liar!) I wanted to get up, but my body said just lay here a minute. We were all panting and sweating profusely from the sun. Fortunately my dick had been in the shade because I definitely didn't want to get a sunburn there!

"God I came so hard Jimmy!" Lisa exclaimed as she rose up onto her side with her arm bracing her upright. "That was one of the best fucks I ever had!" I wasn't sure that was necessarily something to be proud about. How well your brother fucked you!

"Well it was pretty good for me too sis." I was finally able to sit up.

"Was I better than mom?" She grinned at me. Like I would ever answer that question! Especially with mom right beside us both!

"I'm not answering that!" Mom looked at me like I just told her I totaled the car.

"You're not going to say that your mommy is the best?" She had a mock-hurt look on her face. I threw up my hands in surrender.

"You can't make me answer. I plead the fifth on the grounds that I don't incriminate myself!"

Mom looked away from my face and saw that my cock hadn't completely shriveled away, it was still mostly erect. Mom then looked back into my eyes fiercely.

"I want another turn! I haven't been fucked in years and now, suddenly, I can't get enough! I want you to fuck your mother again, Jimmy! If you can get it hard again that is." Mom had turned into a sex fiend! And me here without an exorcist! Oh well, I would just have suffer her torments some more!

Lisa had the biggest grin on her face. I looked at both these beautiful sexy woman that it appeared I could now have whenever I wanted! And regardless of the current state of my dick I wanted them again now!

"If I can get it hard again? How about you two hot and sexy women get it hard again?" I got up and sat on the chaise lounge and shook my half-erect dick at them. Lisa cooed in excitement, while mom just smiled and moved to my dick. I spread my knees wide to allow room for both of them. My sister slid in next to her mother and managed to get her hand on my favorite limb first. Mom's hand wrapped over Lisa's and was the first to get her mouth around the head. I don't know if she wanted to be the first to suck me then or that she was eager to taste Lisa's cum on me. Lisa put her mouth next to mom's and began to lick the sides as mom continued to suck and lick around the velvety helmet. I immediately felt tingles down there but I didn't know if it would be enough to revive my dick to full hardness. I was willing to let them spend all afternoon trying though! I kind of wished they couldn't just to get all day head from mom and sis! But I also wanted another turn at fucking mom's cunt again too! The dilemmas I had to face!

The two women I loved most spent fifteen minutes or so sucking and licking and making love to my dick with their mouths and tongues, even long after I was fully erect and hard as an iron rod! If I ever got a blowjob one-quarter as good as that one was again in my life I would be a lucky man indeed! They did things I had never heard or dreamed about. It was a blowjob of legends! I can't repeat all that they did to me because it would cause your dick to literally explode and I know you really don't want that do you? I thought not.

Suffice it to say that they managed to get me hard again.

I knew mom wanted me to fuck her again and I was now more than ready to accede to her wishes, but I felt that left Lisa out. Lisa had been so eager to eat mom's pussy that I thought it fair that mom should return the favor now.

"Lisa, you lay down, here," I stood and grabbed mom's big towel off the lounge and spread it on the grass in the shade of the trees that lined our property and off the hard hot concrete around the pool. My sister wasn't sure what I was about to do but got up to lay on the towel. "Mom, Lisa ate you so well earlier and you want me to fuck you again, so how about I do you from behind while you go down on your daughter?" I tried to put it as gracefully as I could when suggesting a mother-daughter sixty-nine while I fucked my mother for the third time today! (Regardless of what Bill says, fingers count!) Mom looked at me with the first hint today of reluctance, but she looked down at my steel pole jutting out and then over to where Lisa lay expectantly awaiting her mom's tongue in her 'cunny', as she would say, and I saw the hint of a smile. She rose and then knelt on her hands and knees over Lisa's body. I scooted around behind mom taking in the sight of her slightly plump but entirely edible ass! Lisa squealed as mom lowered both her ass down to her daughter's face and her own face down to Lisa's oozing cunt. I then realized that mom would be licking my rich cream from Lisa's pussy! I couldn't make this any hotter even if I was writing a porn story!

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers