Pool Party Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that in the less than thirty seconds it took her to join the rest of us on the grass that no one had moved; well Mr. Johnson was still passed out, mom and Lisa had a twin on them, and Julia looked at my naked aunt with what looked a little like lust. I was lost. The woman I had fantasized about the most was lying beside me after I had fucked her for the second time and in walks the only other woman I knew that I had lusted over for years! I could not have ever dreamed of this ever happening to me! It was too much! I felt that if someone had me committed to an asylum then that it would be justified, for I had surely gone insane! Was I in a padded room drooling on myself and this was all just a delusion?

"Close your mouth Jimmy or you'll collect flies." Aunt Judy said flatly. Julia laughed beside me.

"Don't bother getting up Jo. I'm here to join the party. Or should I say, orgy?" My aunt said.

"You should have called." Mom said, tilting her head back to look at her sister, while a teen-age pussy dripped onto her face.

"You should have invited me to your little shindig." Aunt Judy said mildly annoyed.

"It just happened." Mom said. "By the way, these are our neighbors. Neighbors, my sister." Then she returned to Tami's tasty twat.

"Well, I hope you left some for me!" Aunt Judy looked around, surveying the activity that was going on or the aftermath of such between Julia and me. My dick had wilted but hadn't completely gone soft. I'm sure the proximity of Mrs. Johnson and the possibility of further action had kept it ready to spring forth again. The sight of my naked aunt was definitely having an effect. Aunt Judy noticed my dick moving.

"It seems your little guy wants to play!" She smiled sexily at my dick then to my face. I was still a little dumbfounded but the prospect of having sex with Aunt Judy was helping my focus. She looked at Julia. "Would you like to join me in seeing if we can get my nephew's nice looking cock hard so he can fuck me with it?" Julia grinned widely back at her.

"Surely. I've already had it twice! You'll love him fucking you! I know I did! And your sister, your niece, and both my daughter's agree!" She laughed loudly at the list.

"Jimmy! You've been quite the naughty boy! I hope you have some of your creamy cum left for me!" Aunt Judy exclaimed with mock affront. "Have you had his tongue yet?" She asked Julia.

"No, but from listening to my daughters it seems he's quite good with it!"

"It sounds like I missed most of the fun!" Aunt Judy stuck her lips out in a brief pout that melted into a grin again.

"Don't worry Aunt Judy, there's still enough fun left for you!" Lisa chimed in from beneath Tamara's sexy ass.

Aunt Judy knelt down carefully next to me opposite of Julia. She then lay down with her head near my thigh. Julia turned about so she was similarly positioned next to my other thigh.

"After you." Julia nodded to my aunt. Aunt Judy pulled her hair back out of her way as she leaned her head forward and reached up with her right hand and held my dick so she could envelop it with her soft warm lips.

"Mmmm. I taste some sweet pussy on my nephew's cock! Yours?" Julia nodded.

"Well, the most recent anyway!" She leaned in and sampled herself as my dick solidified.

"I might have to taste it from the source!" Aunt Judy purred.

"Only if I get to taste you too!" Julia purred back at her.

I was beyond expletives to express my joy/lust/surprise/shock/wonder of the image of the two hottest women I knew with their lips locked to each other's nether lips! Words can't describe my thoughts! It was beyond imagining just having the two of them sucking and licking my hard dick as they were doing at this moment! Yes, I was fully hard and raring to go for whatever was next. It seemed though that these two angels wanted to tease me some as they continued to lick all over my shaft and head and suck me deep into their hungry mouths. I found Julia wasn't the only one able to take a dick down her throat and caress it with her swallowing, Aunt Judy was quite adept at the feat herself. So my two dream women are deep-throating masters, pussy licking connoisseurs, and willing to fuck me? Yep, this had to be a delusion!

The two continued until they were sure I could get no harder. I wondered if this is what superman's dick must feel like. Aunt Judy looked up at my face with my dick half in her mouth; Julia had her lips pressed to the shaft beneath her. She slowly pulled off the head letting her tongue trail behind as if she didn't want to separate from my dick. Julia's tongue slid up to the head as she also retreated.

"Okay big boy! How do you want me?" Aunt Judy said as sexily as a porn star.

"Always!" I gave the non-obvious answer with a wide grin. Julia had a hurt look on her face. "Both of you! I want you all the time! Julia, I've dreamed about my aunt almost as long as I've dreamt about you!"

"You've dreamt about me?" Aunt Judy stared pointedly at me.

"Both of you. You two are the sexiest women I know, the sexiest women I have ever seen!"

"Awww." Aunt Judy said.

"I know, isn't he the sweet-talker?" Julia replied warmly.

"Words like that will get you fucked!" My aunt exclaimed.

"Now who's the sweet-talker?" I joked back at her.

"You still didn't answer me? What position do you want me in?"

"What's your favorite? The one that makes you orgasm the hardest? We've all cum already. Multiple times. You are the one that hasn't yet. How do you want it?"

"Talking like that and you may have to fuck me twice!"

"Get in line sister!" Julia said snidely.

"You've already had him twice you said." Aunt Judy forcefully replied.

"And I came like a hurricane each time too!" Julia laughed. She noticed the other women finally separating after numerous orgasms. "He's all yours! I'm going to get some more of your cute little niece!" Julia then got up enough to crawl over to where my sister now lay recuperating. Mom and the twins were similarly sprawled out.

"Okay, back to the question. My favorite position is doggie. It lets you get so deep in me; I have my best orgasms like that."

"Well, turn around then 'cause I'm going to be giving you one of those orgasms right now!" I growled at her.

"Oooo! Yes please sir!" Aunt Judy giggled like a schoolgirl as she presented the world's second greatest ass to me. Now that it was presented to me naked and willing, it immediately retook the award recently usurped by mom's shapely spheres. Maybe I would have to line all three up in a row to assess accurately the merits and qualities of those fine rears side to side! I might even need to put my dick in each accompanying pussy too! For purely scientific purposes only of course!

It took me a second while I gazed on that firm flank of flesh to fully realize that I would momentarily be slipping my dick into my aunt's slick pussy! I glanced over to where the other women had been lying to see what mom was doing or if she was watching her eldest child was about to pound his big hard dick into her sister! She apparently wasn't concerned or interested as she had a twin to either side of her with their mouths firmly latched onto her erect nipples and each had a hand between her thighs, one with fingers buried in her cunt and the other furiously rubbing her clit. Mom's hands were roaming aimlessly over the tender young skin of the two girls her daughter's age. Her loud moans proclaimed her enjoyment of the twins double-teaming her. Incidentally, I saw Julia sprawled over my sister, each with their face lost betwixt the other's legs. Lisa was obviously quite the lover of lapping ladies, as opposed to her reputation of cock-hungry slut! Not that she wasn't, she just wasn't an exclusive slut to guys!

Without further ado I placed my dick at the entrance to my aunt's awaiting orifice. I ran the head about in the abundant juices leaking from within, getting it well coated before sinking it deeper. I was able to get half my length in her on the first plunge, which caused her to moan loudly. I pulled back and plunged again, getting further. I repeated until I was able to push my pubic hair against her tender asshole. I planted my hands on an ass so firm and tight my fingers could hardly find any purchase! I reluctantly moved them to her hips and pulled her harder against my crotch.

"Ohh fuck! You feel soo good in me! My nephew has his gorgeous big cock in his aunt's tight pussy!" She let out a series of sounds that only an alien or a mating whale might understand as I increased my tempo. "Oooohh! Gaaawwd yesss! I luuuvv yourrr caahhk! Fuh fuck meee! Jeeezz uss fuh king Christ!" She moaned when she was semi-coherent. I saw mom glance over with a wide smile on her face as she listened to her sister voice her ecstasy at her having her pussy pounded by her nephew!

"Your cunt is so tight Aunt Judy! It feels like a teen-age virgin pussy! It feels so good!" I panted.

"You are unnh the sweet-talker! Ooo! I might ... have to ... oh God ... let you ... Fuck me! Again! Damn it! Fuck me harder!" She grunted. I didn't care about any future fucking I might be able to do; I only focused on the here and now! I was sure my tank was nearly empty and I wanted Aunt Judy to experience her orgasm before I shot my final load and either passed out or my heart gave out and I died! But to die having sex with Aunt Judy was most definitely not the worst way to go! I upped my pace some more, trying to use as much force as I could. I was sure I had lost at least ten pounds from all the sweat that was pouring from me today! After I came in Aunt Judy, I would have to drink the pool dry! {note -- Do not drink pool water! Chlorine isn't good for you!}

I kept fucking Aunt Judy as hard and fast as I could manage, but was sure I wouldn't make her cum before me as I felt that familiar stirring in my balls. No! I was giving everything I had. Aunt Judy became more vocal; I was hoping she was as close as I!

"God ... fuck king ... damn! Give me ... unnnggh ... that caaahhk! Fuuuuck! All most ... there!" Her language skills broke down as she began to shake and convulse. I didn't stop. I wanted her orgasm to continue as long as possible; I was no longer trying to hold back my own release anymore as I had accomplished my goal. I had made my sexy aunt cum!

Aunt Judy trembled and quivered for over a minute as her explosive orgasm tore through her body, then it happened! My balls pulled up and I felt the remains of my insides pour through a hole that was clearly too small for the volume being forced to shoot from it! My own orgasm went on and on as I shot load after sticky load into my aunt's loins. My fingers dug into her hips as I held her tight against me, her cunt squeezing me hard as she milked me with her pussy muscles! I'm sure I must have looked as if I was being electrocuted as I expended the last dregs of semen into my aunt!

I released Aunt Judy's hips, the imprints of my hands etched in red, and once again collapsed to the ground beside her. She rolled from her knees to lie next to me; her eyes locked on mine, a weak smile creased her lips.

"You really do give it your all, don't you?" She said quietly.

"I just try to make sure you have your orgasm before I cum myself. That way you'll be more inclined to let me fuck you again!"

"That's a good policy to have." Her smile strengthened. "So how many repeat customers have you had?"

"Can I count you?" I looked at her hopefully.

"Oh yes!" She exclaimed quickly.

"Let's see ... that makes three!"

"Only three? Any that I might know?"

I paused before answering. "Well, Julia for one. You, when we do. And your sister!" I looked hesitantly at my aunt, waiting for her reaction.

"Your mom? Interesting. No one your own age?"

"I suspect I may be getting a call from Tami and Tamara." I hoped it wasn't wishful thinking.

"Who ..." she started, then turned her head to look over at her sister who was engaged in a lip lock with Tami, I believe it was. Tamara was driving four fingers in mom's cunt while she had her mouth covering mom's clit. "Them?" I nodded. She grinned hugely.

"You horndog!" She slapped my shoulder weakly, as drained as me.

"As good as you were, and from the reviews, no one else has said otherwise, I would think you'd have girls all over you."

"It's not been the case so far." My eyelids were getting very heavy.

"You must be exhausted if you've satisfied all these women." She giggled.

"I hope I did. You?"

"Oh yes! I'll be giving you a ten on your customer satisfaction card!"

"I'll get those right out to you." My vision was narrowing. I knew I was not much longer for the world of consciousness.

"You should drink something. Here, I'll go inside and get you something." She rose and as the world faded out my eyes locked on her gorgeous swaying ass!

NOTE: This story has been 'cooking' in my head for awhile. I wanted to see how many young male fantasies could be realized in one afternoon and how it might happen. Of course first is the mother, but rather than the cliché of mom catching the son, I switched it around. Next, is the sister, a standard fantasy. The dream MILF is obvious, we've all had one. Twins, another standard fantasy but combined with the girl next-door. The sexy aunt rounds out the list. Included is the fact that all the women are very bisexual. The incest theme is a favorite of mine and the way to include the greatest number of women. I know there are others, cheerleader(s), teacher, waitress, shop girl, and many other less obvious ones such as stripper, etc. but this was intended as a single event and even now it stretches credulity with all these women showing up ready for sex. I had to include the neighbor husband or it would seem more of a lezfest than a teen male fantasy (not that another guy being included is part of the fantasy, not mine anyway!). I also didn't want any of the characters to have any problems with family sex or having sex while family is close by to bog the story down. It is meant as just a sexual free-for-all for our hero. The parts with Julia were added to fill out the story and not be just guy does girl, does next girl, etc, but without getting too heavy with the sentimental stuff.

Now this isn't meant to be drawn out into a long story; as Julia said, it is what it is, with no meaning or a promise of more. I don't have any further plans for where the story could go, but that doesn't mean I couldn't or wouldn't continue it. It depends on the feedback I get; if anyone wants it to continue and has any ideas for how to do so, let me know! (No, no one is going to get pregnant and have Jimmy's baby! I detest those plot-lines!)

For anyone that might not have gotten my references; See-ment pond is from The Beverly Hillbillies; Bill is Clinton; and Surely you can't be serious is from Airplane! With Leslie Nielsen. If you haven't seen it, go and do so immediately!

Thanx for reading!

Onedragon