Pool Party Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers

I allowed the two of them a few moments of true mother daughter bonding time while I enjoyed the view of mom's scrumptious ass, made even better by the sight of my sexy sister's face buried firmly in between mom's soft thighs! The image of that ass was one of the greatest I had ever seen, only topped by two other women's gorgeous derrières. One belonged to my number one dream woman, Mrs. Johnson, who happened to be our next-door neighbor and the mother of Tami and Tamara, those selfsame blonde twins at school! Now you can imagine how hot the mom must be to outdo blonde twins! Others may argue, but the mom was the equal to the two! To me anyway. The second was actually mom's sister, my Aunt Judy, though now with mom's ass bare and inches away, mom may move up to number two!

Mom and Lisa had buried their faces in each other's hot wet cunts and were busy licking and sucking with abandon causing each other to moan and cry out their pleasure. My dick was throbbing and eager to plant itself deep in mom's loving pussy, but I was also enjoying watching and listening to the two women engaged in a Sapphic tryst! I noticed Lisa pull her mouth away from mom's twat and she looked up at my face past my pulsing dick.

"Oh Jimmy, mom is eating my pussy sooo gooood! I can't believe this! Ooh! She's making me tingly all over! Keep going mom, suck my clit while you lick it! Mmmhhmm! Just like that! Oh! Fuck!" And she drove her tongue back into mom's dripping hole.

That was all I could take! I had to have mom now! I had to fuck her again!

I grabbed mom's meaty hemispheres and lifted her up off Lisa's mouth, who gave me a somewhat nasty glare, but only for a moment when she realized I was elevating mom's channel so I could enter it. My sister grinned then and pushed my hands away from my iron bar of flesh and grabbed it and lined it up to enter the awaiting cunt. As soon as Lisa placed me at mom's entrance I pushed forward as hard as I could! Mom let out an oof as I buried myself in her. I stayed lodged in mom as her inner muscles wrapped around and squeezed me firmly for a moment, enjoying the sensations of again having my hard dick deep in my mother's hot snatch!

"God Jimmy! Your cock is soo deeeep in me! It feels ... so fuck-king gooodd! My own son's cock!" Mom exclaimed in breathy gasps.

"Your cunt feels so good mom! It's squeezing my dick so tight I might think you're a virgin!"

"Fuck you two! Get back to sucking my clit bitch! I'm getting so close to cumming! And Jimmy, fuck this bitch! Fuck her hard! Make her come all over your cock and my face! I wanna taste both your cums together!" Lisa yelled out.

Not that I liked taking orders from my uppity sister, but this was one I was glad to obey! I pulled my dick out until just the head was still in her and then shoved back in until my pubic hairs were tickling her smooth skinned ass! Then I repeated this fifty times in the next thirty seconds! We both seemed pleased enough by the sensations that I continued it for another one hundred and fifty in the following ninety seconds!

"Unn, uh, unn! Ooo! Mmmnngg! Fuh ... mmmh! Unnngg! Jeeeeezz ... zzusss! Mmnnnhhnnmm!" Mom mumbled as she tried to keep her mouth on her daughter's soaked twat!

"Fuck her! Fuck her Jimmy! Harder! Fuck ... her cunny sooo ... good she can't walk to ... morrow! Shit mom suck it hard! Oooo Goddd!" Lisa cried out.

A new feminine voice spoke then. "Now this is what I call a pool party!" It said with sexy lilt.

As one the three of us stopped what we had been doing and looked as best we could towards this voice. I recognized it unbelievingly.

Walking across the patio was Mrs. Johnson, following a step behind was her husband!

Now as I have said Mrs. Johnson, Julia, was my fantasy woman. I probably have filled up buckets with the cum I shot thinking about her! She was probably 5'6", sandy blonde hair in a pixie-bob style cut that framed her delicate elfin features. She was wearing what I swear was the hottest sexiest one-piece swimsuit I had ever seen! It was a golden metallic with enough fabric covering her woman parts to not be revealing but in such a way that it seemed scandalous. The triangular shapes that clung to her breasts made them look fuller than the C or small D cups she was. From these strings and strips of gold fabric crossed and crisscrossed her smooth flat belly, around her slim waist and over her full but not wide hips to the piece that covered her pubic mound with tantalizing holes cut out of it to let you think you were seeing something you weren't supposed to see! Later when I got to see the back and that most beautiful ass, the metallic cloth had to be stretchy because it clung so tightly without the slightest wrinkle or crease as to have been painted on her heavenly buttocks! She was wearing dark sunglasses that hid her tropical ocean blue eyes.

Her husband was a bit older than her with a broad muscular chest and shoulders that had made sure I never thought of making a move on his sexy wife! He had a large patch of graying chest hair that matched the full head of hair. He wore a lime green boxers-style suit. But I barely noticed Mr. Johnson as I was drooling over the sight of Julia! Then I realized I currently had my now harder dick deep in my mom's cunt!

Mom suddenly moved off of me and Lisa and crawled across the grass to Mr. Johnson and pulled down his swimsuit without hesitation, taking his soft dick into her mouth! Did mom know something about our neighbors? Why would she think that would be okay, with him or his wife? His out-of-this-world sexy wife that was standing six feet from me and staring at my dick with mom's juices dripping from it onto my sister's face! I felt I should be conscious of my nakedness, my hard dick, and what they had caught us doing, but all I wanted right then was to stick this hard dick in Julia Johnson's hot pussy! She gave me, and I suppose my sister, a wicked smile and crooked her forefinger at us after giving a smile towards where mom was now on her knees blowing Mr. Johnson's johnson!

I couldn't move for a second. Lisa had no problems and sat up, then stood and walked to our neighbor seemingly without thought that was wearing her birthday suit. I quickly stood and joined Lisa. Mrs. Johnson reached a hand up slowly caressing across my sister's chest without actually touching her tits and gently grabbed her chin. She bent her head to my sister's face and gave her a quick soft kiss on the lips. Then she kissed her again, this one wasn't soft or quick! Mrs. Johnson smiled and turned to me and with her other hand traced it across my chest and to my chin. I was leaning towards her and we met in a kiss that also was not soft, but all too quick for me! Hell, a hundred years kissing those lips would be too quick!

Mrs. Johnson then reached behind her neck and fiddled with her suit; bringing her hands back down pulling the top of her swimsuit with them. She continued to pull down until the fabric slipped off her magnificent tits. They weren't totally pale so she must have tanned topless sometimes, didn't sag one bit though I saw no signs of surgery, and had quarter-size areolas with pencil eraser nipples that were already standing up. Mrs. Johnson, I suppose at this point it was reasonable to call her Julia, but she had been Mrs. Johnson to me for so long that that was who she was to me, brought both her hands up again, letting the bits of fabric and strings hang on her tight tummy. She put a hand on the back of mine and Lisa's heads and pulled us down to her chest. Neither of us wasted one second and fastened our lips around those perfect nips! I licked my tongue around, over, and across that nipple! I tried to memorize every texture, every sensation, the exact size, and the taste of Julia's nipple! I just savored and worshipped that wonderfully soft yet hard bit of flesh. I glanced to the other tit and saw a similar rapture on Lisa's face. All too soon I felt Julia tap the side of my face. I reluctantly lifted my head from her marvelous globe. I saw her smile at Lisa conspiratorially. Without a spoken word they both knelt down and together kissed the head of my wet dick!

"Mom tastes so good! You'll have to try her!" Lisa told Julia between kisses on my dick. They both had a hand wrapped tightly around the base, which was good as the vision of Julia, Mrs. Johnson with her lips touching my dick, an image that I knew would haunt me the rest of my life, would have made me cum instantly if I hadn't cum twice already! How many more loads I had still in me I didn't know but I knew I wanted to leave at least one deep in Mrs., ... Julia's hot cunt!

They progressed quickly from mere kisses to licking up and down the shaft and around the flared head, both were slobbering pretty well all over my dick. I noticed that neither of them were shy when their tongues came into contact with the other, sharing wet sloppy kisses atop my rigid cock. The squeezing at the base of my dick was a little painful but I knew that it was the only thing keeping me from cumming so hard I was afraid I might shoot my seed through a 2x4! (I had an image of me shooting old beer cans off a fence rail with shots of cum! I would be deadly at twenty yards!)

"Jimmy, you have such a nice big hard cock!" Julia said breathily. "I love licking it!" She gave a long slow lick up the length. "I love kissing it!" She kissed the head, managing also to suck up the pre-cum flowing there. "But I really love sucking it" And her kiss enveloped the head and continued downward until she had my entire dick in her mouth and down her throat! I think I metaphysically shot three loads of cum down her throat right then! It was as if I had left my body and I was watching from above as she was kissing my pubic hair around the dick hidden behind her lips!

Lisa was no mere bystander either! While Julia was taking my shaft in her mouth, Lisa had managed to get my entire ball sack in her mouth as well! She was twirling her tongue around my nuts, her saliva drooled from her lips. I honestly don't know how I was managing to stay standing, except with Julia and Lisa both fastened around parts of my body I now in effect had multiple legs supporting me! I looked over towards mom and Mr. Johnson to distract me from the highly charged erotic sight below me. She was bobbing furiously up and down on his good-sized dick. Mr. Johnson's eyes were clenched shut which I was grateful for, as I felt somewhat guilty with my dick down his wife's throat!

Julia had held me down her throat for about twenty seconds, giving me the most sublime sensation as she swallowed causing her throat muscles to massage half my length! She had also done all this without the slightest hint of gagging. I knew she couldn't breathe while I was blocking her airway and began to worry as she continued to swallow. I also worried I would cum and not be able to get hard again so I could fuck her. Just as I was about to pull back, both she and Lisa released the body part they had enveloped with their mouths.

"Fuck! Holy fucking fucking shit!" To say I was impressed would be the understatement of the century; this one not the previous. Even Lisa looked on in awe.

"You're going to have to teach me how to do that!" She exclaimed wide-eyed. "It looked like you were swallowing his cock!"

"She was!" I replied. My eyes were beyond wide, they were somewhere in orbit around Mars.

"Oh my God! You definitely have to show me that!" Lisa appeared to be worshipping Julia.

"I've got to sit down." My knees were shaking and my thighs felt like two tubs of Jello.

"I have a better idea." Julia smiled. "Lisa lay down. I want to eat your young pussy while your brother here pounds my pussy from behind. Doggie style." She looked meaningfully at me, like I should understand her.

I just stared back at her confused.

"I know what you think about my ass!" I was off collecting my eyeballs then, still not following. "I know how much you love my ass!" She grinned at me so sexily that I would've proposed right then if her husband hadn't been standing less than ten feet away. "I see you staring at it all the time. You get this look on your face ... all ... I don't know, like your lost in my ass!" I knew my face was beet red then and not a bit from the sun. "You love my ass don't you Jimmy? You just want to grab it and squeeze it don't you?"

Her insistent talk about her ass got through to me. "God I love your ass so much Mrs. Johnson! It's so curvy, and firm, and ..." I caught myself. I might have even turned redder.

"You dream about me don't you?" She seemed giddy.

"Um, ah, I ..."

"More than even my daughters?" She had to have known the effect her hot blonde twin girls had on the male population and not just those at school.

Man or chicken.

"You're way hotter than Tami or Tamara!" I confessed.

"That's so sweet of you to say. I'm not sure I believe you, but it's still sweet." Her smile was brighter than the blazing sun overhead.

Lisa hadn't moved per Julia's suggestion yet, was just silently listening to her teasing of me. She spoke up now.

"No Mrs. Johnson. I believe him. Trust me, you are way hot! Even I have to say so. Hotter than the twins? That's debatable. But I have also seen the way Jimmy looks at you and stares at you and your very sexy ass! I think he does think you are sexier than Tamara or Tami. Right now I may even have to agree with him!"

Did my sister just tell my dream woman that she wanted her too? Did I have to compete with my hot sister for girls?! She had gone down on mom, twice, quite readily. And sucked Julia's tits with me!

Lisa now did lay back with her legs spread wide to allow the hot next-door neighbor woman access to eat her still very wet snatch. I looked expectantly at Julia. She was still smiling as she looked from my raging dick to Lisa's splayed open pussy lips. I almost didn't know which she wanted more. Hot, sexy, and willing to go down on girls also, she was everything I could ever dream of and more! I had to verify her husband was standing there. Well he wasn't standing there anymore. Mom was lying on the grass and Mr. Johnson was lying on top of her slamming into her in the missionary position. I heard their grunts and groans before I turned back to see Julia was now crouched between my sister's legs. She looked up at me as I returned my gaze. I saw her swimsuit had been removed and I hadn't even noticed.

"I think at this point you both could call me Julia". She gave a small laugh as she bent her head further and planted it in my sister's sweet snatch. I stood and stared for a moment as this beautiful sexy woman was now licking Lisa's pussy. Then I saw that ass bent over as I had never seen it before! Naked and waiting for me!

I could tell you what her ass looked like but there are only so many minutes in a day or days in a millennia, and I still would not be finished extolling the virtues of this vision that was now placed before me. In brief I will say, imagine the image of the finest derriere you have ever seen or can think of. Got it? Now Mrs. Johnson, excuse me, Julia's ass makes those look like a pig's butt. It was the Holy Grail of female rears. Nirvana made flesh. Heaven atop two legs. It was ... well you get the point. And it was now bent over before me awaiting me to sink my mere mortal flesh into her exquisite pussy now visible to me for the first time ever! I was going to grab and squeeze and caress and grip and massage and knead and rub and pinch and stroke and caress, oh wait I said that already, that most beautiful ass while I fucked the woman I had lusted over as hard and fast and long as I could!

I listened as my sister was being eaten out by a woman I was going to fuck doggie-style for the second time in an hour; Lisa again squealing her gratification to the heavens. Mom was adding her own sounds of contentment to the chirping of birds, the burr of a lawnmower down the street, and the rumble of a jet high overhead. I was ready to add my own voice to the general chorus of delight; I reached out and put my hands on Julia's toned ass. I thoroughly explored those perfectly sculpted cheeks with each of my hands; they felt as magnificent as they appeared. I regretfully took one hand off only to line up my dick to an already damp slit. I placed the head in this goddess and would have been everlastingly grateful for that mere beneficent act, but upon hearing the exhalation of elation that fell from Julia's lips, I was urged to increase my invasion of her inviting inlet. I pushed in harder as her inner walls hugged my dick, Julia's warm honey coating my cock. Her elation grew in pitch as I sunk deeper. On the first plunge I managed to impale the entirety of my dick into Julia's heavenly hole.

I now had my dick in the only place I had ever wanted it to be, while grabbing onto the only thing I ever wanted to hold, Mrs. Julia Johnson's pussy and ass! I stayed there, my steel bar in that molten furnace, reveling in the sensations that were threatening to overwhelm me! However, my loving sister broke me from my reverie with her words of wisdom bestowed upon her from on high.

"Stop mooning about it and just fuck the sexy bitch!"

More poetic words I have not heard!

"Yes please fuck me Jimmy! Your cock feels so good in my pussy! I need you to fuck me hard and fast!" Ah, the voice of an angel!

So I retreated to her entrance and drove deep again! This motivated me to thrust again, and again. Soon I was jack hammering her slick slit, my grip regretfully sliding up to her hips for better purchase, using my hands and arms to increase the force inflicted upon her flesh. My focus was solely on this beatific beauty's bliss! I was merely the instrument to bring about her rapturous relief! In and out, harder and faster!

"Oh fuck God! Fuck me!" Julia screamed out.

"Jimmy fucks sooo good, doesn't he Mrs. Johnson?" Lisa moaned out from her own ecstasy. "Mmmm, you lick my cunny good too!"

"He fuck ... king does! Oh ... fuck! And ... I ... I love ... yourrr ... sweet ... unnngh ... pusseee! Lisssa! Shit fuck! Harder!"

I was slamming her ass as hard and fast as I could, more than I ever had anyone in my life! Sweat was pouring from my body, my limbs locked into this breakneck rhythm like a prizefighter's fists on a speed bag! If I spent the last of my energy and died right here, I was okay with that, as long as I could make Julia cum first! I had lost feeling of my dick; I prayed it hadn't broken off in my incessant pounding of Julia's pussy! My ears were ringing, my eyes were closed to keep out the sweat, my hands held her hips so tightly I feared being able to pry them loose, my knees felt like they were nailed to the ground, and my lower back was beginning to burn from exertion, but I felt too close now to the completion of my mission to stop. I had to make Mrs. Johnson cum! Cum so hard she'd let me fuck her again!

"Oh ... Mmmmnngg! Ahh, nnngg! Fuh ... mmmhh, ooohhh!" Julia babbled her approval of my efforts.

The only sounds I emitted would embarrass a gorilla, a pig, and an elephant! From somewhere near I heard sounds of others near to orgasm, Mr. Johnson's basso calling out he was about to cum and mom's wail that let everyone know how close she was to her release. I too felt my balls tighten even if my dick was gone! Then at last, to my painful relief, I heard the words I longed to hear!

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Cummmminnngggg!" Julia's words trailed off into a keening shriek as I had finally made her cum!

I was pretty sure that Julia had gotten Lisa off to multiple orgasms before her own powerful climax. I hadn't cum but I was spent! I had enough energy left to sway to the pool and fall in!

The water was lukewarm but to me was still refreshing. I let myself remain under until my lungs cried out for oxygen. I bobbed to the surface and climbed out only to be confronted by yet another wonder in this day of miracles. Tami and Tamara crossing the deck wearing bikinis, Tami's was black with small pink dots while Tamara's was the opposite, pink with small black dots. The effect of the similar but opposite suits on identical twins was disconcerting but oh so sexy!

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers