Pool Party Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of them spoke. "If we'd known this was going on over here we wouldn't have stopped at home to play first!" Both giggled guiltily like little girls.

My ears bugged out as much as my eyes! Did she mean to imply that they had fooled around with each other?! That they had sex together!?

My dick had slumped a little in the pool but the knowledge that I was about to probably bang both of my hot twin neighbors brought it upright quickly. I then saw Lisa had moved over to Mr. Johnson lying on his back and was on her knees bent over with her lips wrapped around his growing dick. Mom and Julia were locked in a passionate full-on kiss, their tongues swirling together, while their hands explored the others' body, especially their tits and hard nipples and their well-fucked pussies. They didn't have the sense of urgency that they wanted to make the other cum; they were merely enjoying the touch and feel of another mother's sensual and sexual body. The twins took all this in as I did then looked back to me and with predatory grins, both rushed at me and attacked me with tongues and hands! I bravely withstood their onslaught!

Tamara and Tami fought each other to stick their tongues into my mouth while each had a hand on my now fully erect dick; the other hand of each twin attached itself to my ass! I was not a helpless victim during this sexual assault; my tongue dueled with whichever rival tongue was near, my hands grabbed asses and tits with greedy abandon! While they molested me I managed to untie the strings that held their attire on, two sets of bikinis were soon lying beneath me. After a few minutes of foreplay, the girls were ready for more. They gently guided me to the ground to lie on my back, for which, after all my recent exertions, I was grateful! Then to my delight, one, I didn't know which and didn't care either, knelt down over my proudly standing dick, and the other, facing her sister, placed herself above my face! I was now looking up at a nicely trimmed bush in the shape of a heart above a reddened pair of pussy lips that had obviously seen some recent activity. Activity they had confessed was with her twin! Before my oral offensive, I looked down to see the other grab my stony dick and lower herself onto me. This was the tightest cunt by which I had ever been swallowed! I grunted as this twin's vice engulfed my dick!

"Oh my God!" I cried out right before the other twin pushed her twat onto my mouth. "Mmffnnmm."

"Oh Tami, it feels really good! You'll have to try him after I get done!" The one, Tamara, on my dick exclaimed.

"His tongue is pretty good too! Not as good as you, but he is a guy after all!" Tami laughed and moaned as I drove my tongue into her sweet and spicy snatch and twirled it around her clit and labia. My suspicions were confirmed! These hot twins that lived next door were bisexual and incestual! I wondered if maybe sometime during the day, I had died and was now in heaven and was now able to experience sex with all my dream women! Nah, they frown on some of this stuff upstairs! I had to wonder if the Johnson parents knew about their daughters. I couldn't tell if either of them had heard Tami or not as I had her shapely ass parked on my forehead!

Tami shifted forward and I didn't know if she was giving me better access to her dripping cleft, when I could hear kissing above me. I pushed her up enough that I could see the twins' hands grabbing and squeezing each other's tits while their mouths were locked together in a wet passionate tongue battle. I let Tami drop back down to my eager tongue, driving it back into her well-lubed pussy, and for the next ten minutes or so I licked and sucked one twin's pussy while the other bounced happily on my dick. I say happily because she started to groan and moan into her sister's mouth in time with each plunge on my throbbing dick!

I let my focus on my oral operations distract me from the sensations coming from below. Tami was soon matching Tamara's nonverbal approval as her juices began to flow my abundantly onto my lips and chin. I tried to drink them in as best I could while still administering to her swollen clit. However, it was an impossible task, for the more I licked and flicked her precious nub the quicker her female liquor poured from her secret chambers.

"Damn Tamara! He's driving me crazy with his tongue! I'm so fucking wet!" Tami broke their kiss long enough to squeal to her mirror opposite.

"Me too! This is the best cock I've had in me since Johnny Walker!" Tamara replied loudly. I didn't know any Johnny Walkers, besides the whiskey anyway, but I was proud I was better than him!

"God sis! I want to ride that thing too! Save some for me!" These girls were very good for my ego! Regardless of the fact that I had already fucked their mom, my mom twice, and my sister! That I had already cum twice was the only reason I could tell for not having blown a load or two with them or their mom previously.

The twins stayed in these positions for only another minute or two longer when Tami cried out. "He's going to make me cum! Cum all over his face! Oh God! Cummminng now!" And she fell thrashing against Tamara's chest while a geyser of her cum sprayed over my face!

"Fuck yeah! Cum Tami! Cum all over him sis!"

"Switch!" Tami yelled out when she recovered. "I want some of that cock you're raving about!"

"Yes, and I want that tongue up my twat!" Tamara replied lustily.

They moved off either end of me and as they edged around one another leaned together and French-kissed so hungrily I was worried they might forget me. But Tami was too anxious for my dick to be crammed into her cunt and broke from her sister's grasp.

"I need this dick in me so badly!" She cried out.

They both got into the position the other had vacated moments before and I discovered a new way to tell the twins apart! While vaguely similar, their pussies each had its own distinctive flavor. Look, now I'm a pussy connoisseur! 'Really Charles, you must sample the bouquet of this fine eighteen-year old blonde, perfectly aged with just the right amount of zest!' I chuckled inwardly as once again mouth and tongue were buried deep in an eighteen-year old blonde with a fine 'bouquet'. I had lost track of what the others were doing and with the twins perched atop me I didn't much care. Well except for Julia! I wanted to sample her well-aged flavor and fuck her senseless again!

Tami must have gotten incredibly worked up with the frantic fucking she was giving me! I tried to focus on what I was doing to Tamara but as much as Tami was bouncing and flailing about, she made it difficult to keep any precision to my tongue on her sister's clit. So I resorted to long wide licks up and down Tamara's wide-spread lips ending with a quick flick at the top on her love button. She must have realized the cause for the change of my tactics on her seeping chasm.

"Damn it Tami! You're fucking him so hard he can't focus on my clit!" Tamara bitched playfully at her twin.

"Sorry sis! You were right! He is so much better than Johnny Walker! Just imagine if he could really fuck us!" Tami squealed blissfully. What did she think we were doing?

"But then we couldn't share him!" Tamara clarified, for me anyway.

"It's so much better to share!" Tami seemed to control her wild bucking and was now concentrating more on the force she slammed down onto me. I had to grunt in concert with her from the amount of force she was applying. I was able to somewhat return my full attention to Tamara's sensitive clit.

"Oh God! Thank you sis! His tongue is incredible! I want both of you to lick me together sometime!" Tamara sighed gleefully at my renewed assault. Huh? Lick a twin with a twin? How does that work? I didn't know but I was eager to find out. In addition, that implied we would be doing this again sometime in the future! Did I just earn two hot twins as friends with benefits?

"I never thought of that! Both of you at the same time? I'm almost cumming now just thinking of it!" And so was I!

Tami continued to pound on to my dick and Tamara began wiggling her ass as I worked on making her cum. As much as I wanted to cum in both twins, I only had a finite amount of sperm in me at the moment, I didn't know what more could happen today, and so I wanted to conserve if I could. They both proclaimed willingness to have me join them another day, so I could bypass filling them with my seed now. However, I still needed at least to make Tamara cum on my face! Tami seemed well on the way to a second orgasm herself, this time on my hard dick! I was giving Tamara everything I had when she let out a loud scream that anyone in a two-block radius must have heard, much less her parents a short distance away!

"Fuck! Fuckin' A! Fuck, fuck!" She panted hoarsely.

It was that moment that I heard Mr. Johnson yell out, "I'm going to cum you sexy bitch!" Tamara had fallen away off my face that let me see her father slamming into my sister's pussy as she knelt before him resting on the ground on her forearms. Lisa was squealing out her orgasm but upon hearing Mr. Johnson, quickly spun about to face him.

"Fill my mouth Mr. Johnson! I want to feel your cum shooting deep in my throat! Oh yes give it all to me!" Lisa wailed as Mr. Johnson shot thick ropes of cum into her open mouth.

This must have triggered Tami as she fell atop my chest with ragged breaths and stared unseeing at my face with glassy eyes. Another thirty seconds and I might have filled her as her dad had filled my sister! For those thirty seconds though Tami lay on my chest as her hips trembled and spasmed from her orgasm. Finally, her eyes focused again and she stared me in the eyes, then she reached forward and kissed me. It wasn't a quick peck but there was no tongue or exchange of saliva.

"Oh fuck that felt good! You don't have a girlfriend do you?" She continued before I could shake my head. "I can't believe no one has snatched you up!" She bent and gave me another kiss, she might have written her phone number on my tongue with her own as the stylus! Suddenly Tamara was there too replacing Tami's tongue with her own.

"We might just have to make him our boyfriend, right Tami?" She said slyly as our kiss broke. Tami just grinned and gave her sister her phone number, then they both leaned in and the three of us were busy exchanging phone numbers! I lay unmoving as the twins kissed each other and me. What else was I supposed to do?

A few minutes later, they pulled off me and looked around. Mr. Johnson was lying in the chaise lounge looking well spent, mom and Mrs. Johnson, Julia, were still making out but it was obvious most of their attention was on the rest of us. Both moms looked ready to rejoin the action now though! Julia looked to her husband with a sigh, and then turned to look hungrily at me and my still hard and erect dick. Her look got hungrier! The twins had joined mom and Lisa and began to kiss and fondle each other, mom with Tamara and Lisa with Tami. For being next-door neighbors, no one seemed to know anyone's phone number!

I lost track of them as Julia now fastened her mouth around my dick! I could never get enough of this amazing woman! She may have wasted no time wrapping her lips around my dick, but she was now taking her time as she worshipped my prized member with her tongue, her lips, her hands, and even her cheeks as she rubbed my dick over her face! I realized that she had to have tasted the 'bouquet' of both her daughters on my steely rod. She gave no indication of revulsion or disgust, just delight in the attention she could give my seemingly eternally erect dick! She slathered her tongue over every millimeter of my dick, bobbed her head taking my cock head into her throat, and had one hand locked around the base while the other twisted up and down the shaft between her bobbing. I was hoping we were about to fuck again but her blowjob was about to cause me to unload in her throat!

I gently pushed her head back and she looked quizzically at me. "I want to fuck you again! If you keep going like that you'll make me cum!" She grinned wickedly and took me back in her mouth, but she only took it all the way down her throat one last time, pulled back off, and glared at me.

"I heard you fucking my daughters! You still think you prefer me over either of them? Tami seemed quite taken by you!"

I felt guilty. Yes, I had sex with her daughters while she was right there, but she hadn't objected and the twins didn't seem fazed by the fact her parents were having sex with the neighbors when they showed up. The three of them didn't have a problem with fucking me in front of the others. Still I felt some guilt. Not enough to keep me from screwing my fantasy woman again though! Hell, I would probably agree to fuck her on national TV!

"While I never thought I had any shot at you or the twins, for one you're married, they are part of the popular crowd that has nothing to do with people like me; I would never pass up a chance with any of you. All three of you are hotties! Given a choice though and I would pick you every time! Every time! You're more than just your amazing figure. It's also your eyes, your hair, your lips, your fingers, your feet ... just everything. Also it's not just physical things, it's your style, the way you walk, the way you run your fingers through your hair. It's all the million things about you. Yes, Tami and Tamara are freaking hot and every guy wants to do them, but you are more than that, I don't want to just do you, I want to be around you! And you have the most amazing ass I have ever seen!" I hadn't intended to go on so openly, or honestly, to Julia but I felt this would be the only time I could ever tell her how I felt. I glanced over to her husband who seemed to be asleep. Confessing this with him listening would surely be a death sentence! Julia listened as I spoke; the playful look on her face mellowed into a bemused maybe even a serious tone. I didn't want to break the mood, or make her not want to fuck me again. She must have sensed the true emotion behind my words and seemed touched by them.

"That's awfully sweet to say! I am touched. This is ... well, only this. It doesn't mean anything. We came over for a swim and happened to catch you with your mother and sister and it made us hot. We are only having a bit of fun, nothing more. I am married and I love my husband. We play around some so don't worry what he might say or do later because of this; besides I think he's wanted to screw your mom for quite awhile now! I have to admit I have a confession now too. Catching you always staring at my ass, or trying to look down my shirt, made me horny for you too!" Her eyes had drifted down to the ground while she confessed her secret lust. I stared, taken a little aback. She looked back up at me, the playful sex kitten look again in her eyes.

"Well since we both seem to want each other, why are we wasting time talking?" She grabbed my flagging dick and with two quick strokes was able to revive it. "Do you want to fuck me or not?" Surely, she wasn't serious! {note -- No, I won't say it! Seriously!}

I didn't answer her silly question; instead, I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. I eased us to the ground, she on her back and me between her thighs. She gave a small laugh as I lay over her guiding my dick to her pretty pussy.

"Not doggie so you can stare at my ass some more?" Her eyes twinkled in amusement.

"I want to see your face as I make you cum again!" I said forcefully.

"So you think you can?"

My answer was to shove my dick to her darkest depths in one quick move.

"Ohhh!" She replied to my answer.

I balanced on my hands as long as I could (I said I wasn't athletic!), and then had to drop down on my elbows as I slowly entered and retreated from her clasping cleft. I knew that taking my time would make Julia burn hotter by the end. She looked up at me with such a look of lust that I can't describe, our eyes locked together as we consummated our mutual appreciation of each other. Soon I was again sweating like crazy and I felt bad as it dripped onto a body that should have caused it to evaporate with its hotness! As we continued our slow fuck, I heard moans from the other girls and I couldn't help but glance over.

Lisa was in a sixty-nine with Tami with Lisa on top; Tamara was on top of mom in the same position of giving and getting oral pleasure! I have to admit that seeing the four of them, my mother and sister each with a twin, was one of the hottest things I will ever see in my life! From here, I could see mom's tongue dancing over Tamara's cunt and Tami was tongue fucking my sister! I could only see the heads of the other two as they seemed to be equally busy in their partners' pussies.

"That does look sexy as hell!" Julia broke me from my staring. I looked back down at her. She was still staring at the double sixty-nines.

"Have you ever ...?" I slowly asked.

"What? With my daughters?" I nodded. "No. I wouldn't ... they are quite hot though aren't they?"

I looked back over. All four of them were hot. Each in their own ways. I looked back down at Julia. She had them all beat hands down!

She saw me looking at her. "What?"

"Still pick you!" I leaned forward and kissed her gently but passionately.

"Well then get back to fucking me!" When I had turned to look, I had rested with my pubic hair intertwined with hers, my dick in unchartered realms.

"As the lady commands!" And I began to slam vigorously into her.

"Uhhh ... oh ... fuck!" I had caught her off-guard with my sudden pounding.

I continued to enthusiastically obey Julia's order, causing her to pant between her moans and more urging to fuck her. I happily complied!

I had been very close to cumming a few times but had been distracted or been able to hold off, but now suddenly I felt the urge to shoot my load hit me! All that delaying had finally caught up to me. I was about to have probably the most powerful orgasm ever! My balls tightened up as my body prepared to fill the woman next door with my swimming sailors! With my desire to make her orgasm first, I was giving Julia everything I had. I was in a race against my lust-filled body! Julia must have realized my dilemma.

"Fuck me hard! Unnngg! Give it to me! Cum in me! Ooohh Gahhhhhd! I want you to fill me with your cum! Yes! Cum with me! I'm gonna cummmm toooo!"

I was a dynamo! I was lightning! I was an atomic blast! I was Vesuvius erupting!

"Fuuuuucckk! Cuuuummminnngg!" Julia wailed as she joined me in orgasmic explosion.

I fell on her, my arms braced on my elbows keeping me from crushing her with my full weight. Her tits pleasantly smashed into my chest, my dick still buried in her cunt. Julia was convulsing beneath me, my body preventing her from flailing about. Her tremors continued for a short while, her eyes dazed but still focused on my mine. I could feel our combined fluids soaking both our lower abdomens. When I recovered some little energy, I used it to roll off Julia and lay next to her as I replenished my oxygen supply. She was also gulping air.

"I don't know who Johnny Walker is, but I have to agree you are way better than him!" Julia said breathlessly. I laughed.

I sat up after a few minutes and noticed mom and Lisa had traded twins, Tamara was astride Lisa with Tami atop mom. They were still greedily lapping pussy, the sounds of their licking carried to Julia and me along with their combined soft moans and whimpers of pleasure.

"Why did no one think to invite me if you were having a pool sex party?"

Who the Hell?!

I quickly turned to see my aunt Judy crossing the deck wearing a modest but on my aunt, sexy black bikini and a large wide-brimmed straw hat. I heard mom squeak behind me and I thought Lisa giggled. Aunt Judy continued to close with us, doffing her hat, and to my surprise, reached behind to untie her bikini top. It dropped to the ground revealing her luscious D cup tits with large areolas and small bumps of nipples. She walked closer while trying to drop her bikini bottom but had to stop to pull it off her ankles. Now completely nude she shook out her long auburn hair with a flourish looking totally like a supermodel! I saw for the first time that my aunt was sporting a full but neatly trimmed flaming bush!