Pussy Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy's voice interrupted my thoughts, "You got a wet pussy?"

I nodded.

"Me too," she said. "I hope the guys get back soon. I need to get laid before dinner."

That night after dinner we stood outside the dining room looking out a large window at the dark jungle passing by. From time to time we surveyed the crop of neglected wives drinking at the bar. None was skinny but some were less fat than others. Finally we selected a bleached blond, maybe forty-five. She was dressed like she wanted to get picked up. The barstool next to her was empty which made picking her up easier but I think it was her big tits that made the final decision for George and Mike.

We walked over to the empty barstool laughing and talking about shopping in Manaus. The bartender, Hal, was a very friendly young man from London, who like all the crew quickly learned my name and used it each time he saw he later. I sat on the stool and ordered five small shot glasses of Macallan 12. I passed them out giving the fifth one to the blond.

"Share a toast with us," I said.

Then I toasted, "To a pleasant voyage" and we all drank the Macallan neat in a single swallow.

Turning to the blond I said, "My name's Sharon. Are you alone?"

"I might as well be," she said. "My husband spends all of his time playing blackjack. He thinks he can beat the odds but he never does. My name is Lori."

"Hi Lori. This is my husband Mike and our friends George and Cathy."

Everyone shook hands or nodded a greeting.

"How long will your husband be in the casino?" I asked.

"Till it closes at midnight," Lori said.

"Don't sit here for the next four hours. We have one of the large cabins and we're all going up there to watch the river go by under that almost full moon and drink and party. Why don't you come up and party with us?"

I could see her make up her mind in an instant and she said, "I'll do it! Good old Bob will lose several hundred dollars and I'll gain several pounds from the booze but I'll do it. He'll never miss me."

She left her drink at the bar and the five of us walked down the hall to the elevator and rode up to our floor. I think she knew that "party" meant she might get laid and she was looking forward to that. Both our husbands were surveying Lori's tits, which were large, easy to see with the dress she had on, and jiggled a lot when she walked.

I asked myself will she or won't she? I made a personal guess that she would - she would fuck - fuck big time. Cathy and I were gonna have fun watching our loving husbands fuck a bitch with handholds. She wasn't exactly what you would call fat but she had some extra pounds on her tits and ass. Those big tits would look good bouncing around when we got her on top doing one of our guys cowboy.

It was much easier than I thought it would be. A drink of good scotch, a couple of raunchy jokes, a slap on my ass, then Cathy's ass, and finally Lori's ass. Then out to the dark veranda to watch the river go by. The laughing and talking slowed down and slappin ass gradually became squeezing ass, and then the clothes started coming off.

"We better get inside," Mike said and five buck naked people walked into that well lighted cabin. Mike and George, each with a hard on, walked around turning down the lights, their erections bouncing up and down as they walked.

We all got into that big king-sized bed Lori in the middle between two guys and each guy next to the other guy's wife. Peters were played with and tits but the first tits played with were Lori's. Each guy sucked on one to start off.

"Lori's our guest," I said at what seemed the proper time. "She's first. Mike will you do the honors? Lori, you wanna fuck my loving husband?"

"With pleasure Sharon, with pleasure," Lori said eagerly.

My husband rolled over on his side and cuddled with Lori. The he gave her a long kiss and I could tell she was sucking on his tongue.

"What would you like Lori," he asked in his soft loving voice.

"I haven't been fucked in a year," she said. "Start with a simple old-fashioned and we'll work on the advanced stuff later."

She spread her legs and my husband rolled over between them.

"Let me put it in," she said. "It's been so long since I felt one of these things."

She guided him in and said, "Jesus that feels good," as Mike began to fuck her gently.

"Where do you want your legs?" Mike asked lovingly and I thought, not for the first time, that my husband was a natural born lover.

"Up but not over your shoulders - I haven't done that since college," Lori said.

Mike fucked her slow and gentle. This was fun to watch, I thought - a whole new kind of fun. Lori was moaning and pumping her ass in perfect rhythm with Mike's thrusts. Her pussy may have been neglected but she hadn't forgotten how to use it.

Lori whispered softly, "Oh Mike baby this is wonderful! My God it's so good! Oh yeah! Fuck me baby!"

Then she said it again and several times more for about five minutes. Then she suddenly took a deep breath, held it, began to grunt, and started pumping her ass hard and fast. She's getting ready to cum, I thought. Suddenly she cried out almost as if she were in pain and groaned rhythmically for over a minute in the longest orgasm I had seen for a long time.

"Jesus that's a muscular pussy," my husband said. "It grabbed my dick like a strong hand and just kept on massaging it."

Mike rolled off of her, breathing heavily although he didn't cum.

Lori said, "Thank you Michael. That's the first time I've been fucked in a year. It was wonderful."

"Okay tomato balls, it's your turn," I said. "This was your idea so give the lady a proper fuck. Lori we call George tomato balls because he has the largest testicles we've ever seen. Reach down and feel them."

Lori reached down as George moved between her legs and grabbed him by the balls.

"Jesus," she said. "These are the biggest balls I ever felt. He must have a lot of stamina."

"He did when he was twenty-five," said Cathy with a chuckle, "but he's been slowing down a bit since he passed forty. We're gonna find out how many loads he can pump tonight. There's three gals for him to service."

George fucked Lori much like Mike had done and once again Lori started slow. After a few minutes Lori started laughing.

"Don't be so gentle," she said. "That pussy won't break. Put my legs up over your shoulders and pound me hard. I wanna find out if I can still fuck the way I did in college."

"Yeah George," Cathy said laughing. "Fuck the lady like you used to fuck me in college."

I was surprised and I think Cathy was too at the sudden fierceness with which George began to pound that lady's pussy. And Lori took it - in fact I think she liked it. She had another orgasm and George hardly noticed as he pounded his way to his first orgasm of the night. As he finished her off he just lay on top of her panting for air. He was obviously exhausted and both Cathy and I started to laugh at him.

Cathy asked, "How many more fucks like that have you got left George. I sure want one and I think Sharon will want one too. Can you do that three times?"

Everybody laughed at that except for George who was still gasping for breath.

"Just like college," Lori said. "I got fucked just like when I was in college. I'm gonna be sore but not sorry. Thank you George."

"And thank you guys for picking me out from all those other horny broads at that bar. They all wanted to fuck. They don't admit it but they do. Okay guys it's time to fuck your wives or should I say each other's wives. I'll have a drink and watch. This is the best cruise I've ever had."

And they fucked us and then swapped and fucked us again each guy happy that he pumped three loads without difficulty and each wife happy that her husband still had energy when he finally got around to doing her. Then we sat out on the veranda having a drink and resting.

Finally Lori looked at her watch and said, "The casino closes in a half-hour - I better get back to the ladies bar."

"Maybe you girls ought to fuck Lori's husband," Mike said. "Fair's fair."

"He won't do it," Lori said. "Good old Bob would rather gamble than fuck. My husband forgot how to fuck after he could afford to gamble. Sex is boring compared to roulette. But sex is not boring for me. I hope you guys want me again tomorrow night. I know it's kinda embarrassing for a girl to ask two guys to fuck her but I'll be at the ladies bar if you want some more of this pussy tomorrow night."

The girls worked on their make-up and hair and we dressed and escorted Lori back. Sure enough, right at midnight, Lori's loving hubby, "good old Bob" exited the casino and approached his well-fucked wife sitting at the bar. She kissed him with lips that had sucked two dicks since he had left her.

We headed back to our veranda and had one more drink before getting to bed. Then, George and Cathy went back to their own cabin. We slept late, had breakfast in bed at 10AM and sat on the veranda watching the jungle pass by. Occasionally we saw native canoes row out to the ship and the crew threw them, of all things, empty plastic bottles, and they smiled, waved, and picked up every bottle. Plastic bottles must have dozens of uses in the jungle. Then we took an excursion boat into a small stream where the crew showed us some piranha, each with a mouthful of small, very sharp teeth.

We joined Cathy and George for a light lunch and we four then sat on our large veranda watching the jungle go by, drinking Macallan - but not too much. We wanted to be in shape to fuck after sundown. This is the way a cruise should always be, I thought, sleeping late and drinking all afternoon and fucking till we pass out at night.

After dinner we walked into the "ladies bar" and sure enough there was Lori sitting in her usual place. She turned and looked at us and smiled. She saw us talking and a look of concern crossed her face. She was hoping the guys would select her to fuck again. She'd given her best last night and she was hoping it was good enough.

Jesus, I thought, it's almost pathetic to see a gal with a neglected pussy so eager to get the damned thing serviced. I hope our guys want to do her again. She's so nice.

"You want to fuck her again or get some new stuff," Cathy said to George.

"She's a good fuck and we got over two weeks for new stuff," George said. "Let's fuck her again. What about you Mike?"

"It was good pussy. Yeah, lets fuck her again," my husband said. "She's so grateful and I like grateful pussy."

"You bastard!" I said. "I'm grateful too. You haven't had a choice of pussy like this in a long time."

Cathy chimed in with, "They haven't had a choice of pussy like this EVER."

We walked over to the bar laughing and Sharon whispered into Lori's ear. Lori smiled, nodded, and slid off the barstool and whispered to us.

"I got a friend - Amy, the blond on the other side of the bar - the one whose tits are about to fall out of her dress. She's real horny and she wants to fuck. You guys want to try her out?"

George looked at Mike and Mike nodded yes. George said confidently, "Sure, lets give her a try."

"Give her a try?" Cathy whispered with a big smile. "I want to see you try to pump a fourth load George. You'll get a soft and floppy peter. I'd love to see you trying to fuck a horny bitch with a soft peter. I love you George, I really do, and you're a great fuck but you ain't twenty-one anymore and its time your peter told you exactly how old you are."

I looked at the expression on George's face. He wasn't sure he could fuck four gals either but no way was he gonna admit it.

"Lets go for it," George said, and I knew my husband Mike was gonna have to fuck four gals too. I hope he has it in him to do that, I thought. I don't want to see the man I love embarrassed by a soft dick bending double as he tries to shove it into a wet, eager pussy. And wives always get fucked last at parties like this so I'll be the one to suffer.

So the six of us headed for our cabin. Amy's husband and Lori's were in the casino sitting at the blackjack table hoping to beat the odds. They had maybe a ten percent chance of winning but their wives had a one hundred percent chance of getting thoroughly fucked while their husbands gambled.

It was the same routine as the night before. Drinking and talking and rubbing ass and then the clothes came off and we were out on the veranda and the new gal Amy got fucked standing up - a real accomplishment for George since he had had a lot more to drink than Mike did. Then we all went in to fuck in bed and the guys had to deliver. I remembered those times back at Madison when we had as many guys as gals. That made a difference.

Guys always think they can fuck but they really can't perform when there are twice as many gals who want to fuck as guys. But we were having fun! Although I must say we spent more time on the veranda talking about fuckin than layin in bed and doin it!

It was only ten o'clock and Amy and Lori's husbands had two more hours to gamble. All of us were about fucked out, the boys had pumped three loads each and we were sitting naked on the dark veranda watching the Amazon roll by under a bright moon but two wives had not been fucked by their husbands.

"I was almost ready to go to that damn cocktail party," Amy said. "I finally had to do that on my last cruise."

"What cocktail party?" I asked.

"You've seen it listed with all the activities in the morning bulletin," Amy said. "The party for gays and lesbians. There comes a time when a friendly tongue on your clit is better than a plastic peter even if that tongue belongs to another gal."

She reached over to George who was sitting next to her, ran her hand up his thigh and cradled his testicles gently.

"You got big balls George," Amy whispered. "And they really felt good slappin me in the ass a few minutes ago. Thank you for that fuck. It's hard to believe that two wonderful men have fucked me tonight. It's been almost a year since I felt a hard dick inside me."

"Your husband hasn't fucked you for a year?" Cathy said in surprise.

"My husband doesn't fuck me at all," Amy said. "I'm talking about the plumber - a kid half my age. Fucked me three times in less than an hour scared shitless he was gonna get caught. I thought about blowin him to say thank you but that stuff felt so good pumpin into my pelvis that I didn't wanna waste any on my tonsils. Unfortunately all our plumbing has worked perfectly since then but me and my vibrator keep remembering that afternoon."

Amy continued to massage George's balls. Cathy got up and kneeled in front of her husband and stared playing with his dick.

"His dick's still soft," Cathy said. "George, you've fucked three women and haven't gotten to your wife yet. I expect you to fuck me tonight."

"Maybe I've had too much Scotch," George said.

"What you've had too much of, my darling husband is not scotch - it's pussy! George you've had too much pussy. Three loads may be the max you can pump now that you're over forty. There was a time when you didn't think it was possible to get too much pussy but that time may have passed. Amy, keep playing with his balls and I'll suck on this damn thing. Maybe I'll get lucky."

I reached over to Mike and started playing with his dick. I think he was turned on by the wet sounds Cathy was making working on George's peter. Whatever it was I felt Mike's dick start to get a little bit hard. Don't take any chances, I told myself, as I took that gradually hardening peter into my mouth and sucked it. It's getting hard -no time to go into the cabin, I gotta do him here. I stood up and bent over the railing.

"Do me doggie baby, do me doggie, just like pussy poker," I yelled, and guided him into me.

I was proud when Mike rammed that sucker home and began his fourth performance of the night, but I realized that any neighbors on the veranda next door were no longer in doubt about what we were doing. Fortunately I think they had already gone to bed.

And so it went night after night for a week. It seemed to get better every night. We discovered that a long rest on the veranda after their third fuck allowed the boys to get it up for a fourth - at least most nights.

Of course, like all guys, our husbands wanted blowjobs. And they wanted them standing in the middle of the cabin, hands on their hips like kings, with the poor gal on her knees on the rug. Fortunately for Cathy and me, Amy and Lori were happy to oblige because they wanted the guys to keep choosing them for sex each night.

The guys decided to keep Amy and Lori instead of looking for strange stuff. The blowjobs were important of course but the thing that turned the trick was, I think, that every night when we took them back to the bar Amy and Lori each whispered sweetly to our guys, "Thank you. I want you to fuck me tomorrow night. Please. I'll do whatever you want." These gals needed to fuck and horny gals begging to get fucked really turned our guys on - made our forty-something year-old guys feel like young studs.

The cruise continued down the Amazon to the Atlantic Ocean and then turned north into the Caribbean where we visited Devil's Island. We found Amy and Lori to be very friendly pussy although both Cathy and I were a bit jealous that our husbands thought that Lori's deep throat was the best they'd ever had. Both Amy and Lori were delighted that the guys didn't want to explore new pussy so they busted their butts fuckin like nymphos to keep our boys happy.

Finally, George reminded me of the blowjob I owed him for the bet we had made. Originally I had thought that I'd blow him late at night when the promenade deck was empty but by that time each night he'd fucked four horny bitches - so it had to be in the early evening when his pecker was fresh.

But in early evening the promenade deck was loaded with joggers and walkers! I explored it all one afternoon and finally found a place partially screened by life saving equipment where Mike and Cathy and the girls could stand as a shield from people passing by. There was a single window overlooking the site but if no one was in the cabin this place might work if everybody stood real close together.

Early that evening all of us headed for that spot, me carrying a pillow. The deck was loaded with people walking and jogging and talking and laughing only a few feet away but they couldn't see us with our people blocking their view. There was no light in the cabin - it seemed empty, probably the passengers were still at dinner.

I hadn't sucked off George for twenty years and I couldn't remember what he liked but I got down with my knees on that pillow with my back to that window and George pulled his shorts down revealing a semi-rigid cock with his big balls hanging low. Lori and Amy had been giving all the blowjobs so this was something new for them to watch.

As I started suckin George's cock a group of walkers stopped only a few feet away and began a discussion about our tours on Devil's Island. They didn't distract me but I hoped George could concentrate on business. Think about pussy George, I thought, this is no time to think about which Devil's Island tours were the best.

I got him hard and then started a regular rhythm that I hoped would bring him off quickly. No way could I do the deep throat that Lori was so good at. I barely got the head of his cock into my mouth. I was massaging his huge testicles and he took my head in his two hands and began to hump, fuckin me in the mouth so that the head of his cock got back to my tonsils - thank you Lord, I said to myself, the bastard is turning on and I didn't gag.

Somebody walking by told a joke and a lot of people laughed. Shit I thought. That doesn't bother me because I'm working and not turned on, but poor George is supposed to be sexually excited by what I'm doing. This is taking a very long time, I thought. BJs may be fun for guys but a they're a hell of a lot of work for gals.