Pussy Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger let go of my tits, grabbed the back of my head with both hands and started fuckin me in the mouth fast and hard and deep. It's a damn good thing I'm an experienced cocksucker, I thought, the average bitch would choke on this big thing fuckin her in the mouth like this.

I closed my eyes and tightened my lips around his cock knowing what I was gonna taste in a very few seconds. And then WHAM! I felt him shooting a big load against the back of my throat - thrust, grunt, spurt - thrust, grunt, spurt. Every time he shoved his big cock past my tonsils he grunted and another spurt of jism hit the back of my throat like it was never gonna stop - and I was swallowing every drop of that thick, delicious stuff.

Shit! He was fast! From the time I put the head of his dick into my mouth till I had a mouth full of jism couldn't have been more than two minutes! But what an enjoyable two minutes for us both.

I heard Roger breathing heavily. Reluctantly I took that big dick out of my mouth and felt it start to get soft in my hands. I milked him down and a drop of creamy white cum the size of a pearl appeared at his meatus. I licked it off and enjoyed the taste before I swallowed it. Then gently, lovingly, I put that beautiful penis back into his pants and zipped up his fly.

I looked up at him, smiled, and said, "Did you like that Roger? Did you like looking down at a naked bitch on her knees with her tits bouncing while you fucked her in the mouth?"

He stammered, "Ah ... ya ... yes."

"How old are you Roger?"

"Ta ... ta ...twenty-three," he stammered.

Shit I thought, HALF my age! He's just a kid but I gotta have him!

I got up off my knees and said, "You wanna fuck me tonight?"

He halfway nodded and stammered, "Ah ... ah ... I'm ... off ... off at ... at nine."

"Then I will expect you here shortly after nine," I said. "And then Roger, we're gonna fuck big time. You're gonna get all the pussy you want."

I put my hands behind my head, elbows back, showing him my tits saying, "And you can play with these again tonight before you fuck me. Okay?"

He was trembling now but he closed his eyes and nodded yes.

Then I turned and put on my robe and smiled at Roger, whose crotch started to bulge again. At that moment I heard the keycard open the lock and my husband entered the room.

"Roger just brought our caviar," I said.

"Thank you Roger," said Mike, not noticing the bulge in his crotch as Roger left the cabin.

"Mix our drinks Mike and sit down. I have a story to tell you."

Mike and I sat on the couch and I leaned over and said, "Kiss me."

He did and I put my tongue in his mouth and he quickly pulled away.

"Your mouth tastes like jism! Did you just blow that kid?" Mike said laughing.

I nodded, laughing with him.

"I saw you looking at that kid's dick on the beach today. And I saw how big it was. And now the first chance you get you blow him! The next thing I know you're gonna want to fuck him! Did you proposition that kid?"

"As a matter of fact Mike, I did. I told him if he came to our cabin tonight I'd fuck him."

"What did he say?" Mike asked expectantly.

"He said he'd stop by around nine o'clock."

"You're one horny bitch. You been horny since we got married twenty years ago."

"Yeah and that's why you stayed married to me."

Mike smiled. Then, as if he wanted to relive and picture in his head what had just happened he began asking me questions.

"So you stripped down naked for him?"

"No. I had just finished bathing and I heard our cabin door open and I thought it was you so I walked out of the bathroom naked. But yeah, I was buck-naked - starkers. And I stayed that way when I saw him and I walked so as to make my tits bounce."

"And he got a hard on," Mike said. "So you took his dick out and played with it?"

"Yeah," I said and Mike reached down and squeezed his peter, which was getting hard. He was turning on picturing me with Roger.

"And you got down on your knees, peeled back that heavy foreskin and sucked his big cock?"

"Yeah, I took it back past my tonsils, darling. He was very aroused - trembling with arousal - and I knew he'd cum real fast."

Mike unzipped his fly, took out a rock hard peter and started to stroke it slowly.

"Tell me about his cock," Mike said in a husky voice.

My husband's head was obviously full of dirty pictures and he was getting very aroused thinking about me blowin Roger. He was turned on big time. Well, I thought, tell your loving husband the dirty story he obviously wants to hear.

"How big was it?" Mike asked, again in the husky voice of arousal.

"It was big Mike, really big. A hell of a lot bigger than the peter you're playing with now. I'd say it was well over nine inches long - maybe ten - and thick as hell and covered with big blue veins. AND it was uncircumcised - you know how I like the taste of an uncircumcised cock. That's why I sucked it. I had to."

Mike was pounding his peter a lot faster now, his eyes were closed, and he had leaned his head back on the headrest of the couch. I'd never seen my husband jack off like this, thinking about me and another man.

"Have you ever fucked a guy with a dick that big?" Mike asked, knowing the answer but wanting to hear me say it.

"Never," I said. "You're the biggest I ever had. But I want to fuck one bigger than yours. Darling, Roger's coming back here tonight. I want to fuck him."

Suddenly Mike groaned stroked his dick very rapidly and began ejaculating thick, creamy semen high in the air. Spurt after spurt landed on the front of his pants and even as high as the sport shirt he was wearing.

He had been holding his breath while ejaculating and as he finished he let out a big breath and groaned, "Oh my God! Thank you baby. Thank you for doin that."

Mike just laid there, head back, eyes closed, his pecker getting soft in his hand, breathing heavily. Jesus, I thought, that was fast and now he's thanking me for giving another guy a blowjob and telling him about it. He's really turned on.

It's funny what crazy things go through your head at times like this. Looking at Mike's jism stained clothes I suddenly thought, I can't send those to the laundry with cum all over them - I'll have to wash them out myself. It's a good thing they're washable.

Then I remembered that Mike ejaculated right after I told him that I wanted to fuck Roger. Did the thought of me fuckin Roger turn him on? Well, I thought, lets find out.

So I said it again, "I wanna fuck him Mike. I wanna fuck Roger tonight. Are you gonna let me do that?"

Mike opened his eyes and looked over at me silently. He was still holding his peter and almost trembling with arousal.

"Darling I really wanna fuck that kid," I continued. "I want to feel that big thing deep inside me. I want my hands on his naked body feeling his muscles when he pumps that thing in and out of me - he's so young and so strong and so virile. And that damn thing is so big. I just gotta fuck him! May I fuck him darling? Please?"

"Do you think that ... well ... that maybe he'd ... he'd ... let me watch?" Mike said very softly.

My God, I thought. He's really aroused. I'll fuck Roger and tell him about it if that turns Mike on but he wants to watch! He's never done that before. He wants to watch a stud fuck his wife. He's seen porn flicks. He knows what a husband does after his wife gets fucked. How do I handle this?

"He's very shy," I said. "I don't think Roger's had much sexual experience. I don't think he knows that some guys like to watch. If fact Michael, I never knew that YOU liked to watch."

He seemed to get embarrassed and in stumbling speech he said, "Well we've had group sex haven't we. I mean in Madison and on this trip with George and Cathy. I've watched guys fuck you."

"Michael, what we did in grad school and what we're doing with George and Cathy on this cruise is very, very different from you sitting in a chair and playing with your peter while you watch Roger fuck your wife - that's perverted. You wanna talk to me about that?"

"I guess I'd better," he said. He laid his head back on the headrest again and closed his eyes before he began to speak very softly.

"In grad school when we played pussy poker I always hoped you'd be the gal getting fucked. It always turned me on. I don't know whether you noticed but I got an erection real fast when it was you and I never lasted very long when I stroked it."

"I never noticed you being different from the other guys," I said.

"And in group sex I always positioned my partner so I could watch you get fucked. I liked to watch that. And this week I've enjoyed watching George fuck you."

"Darling," I said, "I don't think there's anything wrong with that. A big part of group sex is watching other people fuck. I enjoy watching you fuck - I like to see you have fun. You weren't the only guy that enjoyed watchin his wife get fucked. That's an important part of group sex."

"Yeah but suddenly, I feel this need, this really urgent need, to ... to watch Roger fuck you. I think being there watching you get fucked and would turn me on big time."

I had to think this thing through. Surely he's seen in porn flicks the humiliation of a cuckold watching a stud fuck his wife.

"I understand why you wanna watch Roger fuck me darling," I said. "It'll turn you on. But you watching him fuck me wouldn't work."

"Why not?" Mike asked.

"Think about it," I said.

Mike looked puzzled so I gave him a clue.

"He's gonna fuck me more than once darling," I said. "I'd be expecting say, three loads."

"A kid his age can do that easy," Mike said.

"Yeah but haven't you watched any porn darling? What does a husband do after a stud pumps a load into his wife?"

Mike still looked puzzled. Then suddenly the light dawned.

"Oh shit," he said. "I don't wanna do that."

"Do what darling?" I said in my sweetest voice.

"Eat his jism out of your freshly fucked pussy. Suck that stuff out and clean you up so he can fuck you again - all with him watching me do it. I'm not gonna do that. I just wanna watch him fuck you and ... and ..."

I said as sweetly as I could, "Darling, Roger's gonna fuck me more than once and if you're watching he's gonna expect you to clean me up each time. That's just the way it works."

Mike thought some more, heaved a big sigh, and said, "You're right Sharon. I can't watch. It won't work."

Thank you Lord! I thought. My husband is not a pervert!

"I'd hate to fuck a young stud with you not there but if you're not gonna eat me out for him then that's the way it's gotta be," I said.

Mike started laughing, "You would not hate it, you would love it."

Mike seemed to have recovered a little from what ever was bothering him. But I think he was unhappy about the situation I had put him in by suckin that kid's peter. I think he wanted to watch that stud fuck me.

Then I had a sudden idea.

I said. "Maybe if we got Roger into a group sex situation you could watch him fuck me and not have to eat me out."

"How do we do that?" Mike asked.

"What about this?" I said. "Roger is gonna get here around nine tonight. I'll fuck him and afterward I'll tell him that I want my friends to join us. Then I'll call George and Cathy's room. You'll be there and have Lori and Amy as well. You all come here and get naked. Those gals saw the peter on that young, muscular, twenty-three year-old kid. They're twice his age! They'll stand in line to fuck him! Those horny menopausal broads will drain that young stud dry. We'll have a really big party. But it will be a group party so you can watch but you won't have to eat pussy."

"That sounds like a great idea," Mike said.

"So darling," I said. "When Roger gets here at nine o'clock tonight do I have your permission to fuck him? It'll be the first time I ever fucked a guy without you watching but I promise to get you here as fast as I can. That's a promise darling. One fuck and I'll get you here. I promise."

"Yes Sharon," Mike said his voice hoarse with arousal, "you have my permission to fuck him."

"Thank you dear. Thank you. You're a wonderful, loving husband," I said. "Now let's call George and Cathy and invite them down to share the caviar."

***

The cabin was dark. I turned my head and looked at the clock on the bedside table. It said 10:10.

"Shit! A little over an hour," I said out loud. "And Roger's gone!"

Laying there naked in the dark, slowly the memory of what had happened came back to me. I remembered that we had talked and then we had fucked. That horny bastard had fucked me for almost an hour hardly resting more than a couple minutes after each ejaculation. How many times did he cum? Four? Or maybe five. What the hell had happened to me?

I remembered us getting naked and me stroking that long, thick cock. I never wanted anything so much in my life - I was trembling with anticipation and desire. I remembered spreading my legs for him and guiding that monster into me. I felt its thickness stretch me out and I lifted up my ass to take every inch of it ... DEEP! Jesus! That thing was big! I felt it hit my cervix. Then something happened! My pelvis just seemed to explode!

I started pumpin my ass hard and fast and suddenly, before I expected it, I had an intense, long-lasting orgasm, my pussy squeezing down hard on that thick cock as it pounded in and out of me. And then I started having one orgasm after another. It felt so good I just lost control and started begging that kid, half my age, to keep on fuckin me and not to stop.

I couldn't do anything except pump my ass and lose myself in ecstasy ... those powerful, sweating muscles ... his firm young body... his strong hands lifting up my ass to fuck me deep ... his unshaved cheeks rubbing my face ... his hairy chest rubbing my tits ... his masculine stamina driving him on and on and the pounding and the pleasure never stopped! Even the sweat I sucked off his shoulder while he was fuckin me tasted great.

I lay there in the dark not thinking, just reliving the ecstasy of that wonderful fuck - the best fuck I ever had in my life! Minutes passed as I lay there, helplessly remembering the size of that cock. Now I know why some gals need black guys. I wonder how Mike would react if ...

"MIKE! OH MY GOD" I shouted out loud, as for the first time I suddenly remembered my husband - and the promise I had made to him. Mike was expecting me to call him! Mike thought that after one fuck I was gonna set up a party with Roger as the star performer.

"You horny bitch!" I shouted out loud. "You got so turned on by that big dick that you forgot about your husband! You forgot to do what you promised him you'd do. You didn't think about your husband for a single second after you got that big cock inside you. You promised your husband that after one fuck you'd get everybody down here. You broke your promise! You betrayed the man that loves you! You're a whore!"

I quit yelling and started thinking. My poor husband is sitting there waiting for my call. He thinks I've told Roger my friends were coming here for a party. What the hell am I gonna tell him now?

Tell him the truth, I said to myself. He loves you. He'll forgive you. Yeah, I thought, but this was a betrayal and is a hell of a lot to forgive. The only reason Mike let me fuck Roger was because I promised I'd make it a group fuck but that big dick made me forget my husband and forget my promise and forget everything except that huge peter I was humping and I let that young stud fuck my brains out - hell I was begging him not to stop and I was fuckin him back every minute he was in the saddle.

I reached over and turned on the light on the bedside table.

"Oh my God," I screamed out loud once again, as I looked down and saw that my whole body seemed covered with thick, creamy, sticky semen. The man smell of it permeated the room.

It was on my tits and belly. My beaver was soaked with it and both my inner thighs down to my knees were wet and sticky. A lot of jism had run out of my pussy and formed a pool around my asshole - or maybe ... oh my God! That bastard had fucked me in the ass! I was so hot and horny I didn't even know he shoved it up there but now I remember him saying, "You got a nice tight asshole baby." I didn't use any lubricant - I'm gonna be sore as hell!

I took a deep breath and let it out very slowly, thinking, get control of yourself you horny bitch! You gotta call Mike - you got no choice, no choice at all. And you gotta tell him the truth. When that stud started fuckin me I just lost control. I have never lied to my husband and I'm not gonna start now. And if he forgives me I'll do anything he wants - anything!

I picked up the phone and dialed George's cabin.

Mike answered after the first ring.

"Sharon is that you. Are you ready for us to come down?"

"I'm ready for YOU to come down, but just you. No one else."

"Just me? Is Roger still there?"

"No. He fucked me - fucked my brains out - and left. You and I need to talk," I said.

Mike realized I was very serious about something and I could tell he was in control of himself. I lay in bed waiting. I heard his keycard in the door and then he walked in and came over to the bed.

He spoke not a word as he looked down at my naked body. More than a full minute passed, as he looked me over slowly.

Then he said softly, "Jesus honey, you're covered with jism! How many times did that bastard cum?"

"Four I think, maybe five. But I was having a lot of orgasms Mike and if he ejaculated during one of them I wouldn't have known it."

"Where did he ejaculate?" Mike asked in a calm, soft voice as he looked down at me.

"He pumped three maybe four loads into my pussy. I don't remember how he got stuff on my tits and belly - I was, you know, kinda out of it, but he pumped one load up my ass."

"Up your ass? You don't like guys doin your ass without a lot of lubricant."

"I know but I was so turned on that before I knew what he was doing he had that big thing up there and I was pumpin to cum and ... "

"He gave you an orgasm fucking you in the ass?"

"I was having orgasms every couple of minutes Mike with everything he was doing no matter where he shoved that damn thing. He didn't stop or pause or rest. He just fucked me steady. I lost control when I started having those big orgasms. I forgot about you. I forgot where I was. I forgot my promise to you. I didn't think about anything except pumpin my ass for that kid and getting off - again and again. Those orgasms hit me every few minutes and didn't stop till that kid stopped fuckin me. That was the best fuck I ever had in my life."

"Better than me?" Mike asked softly.

Shit! That's a dumb question to ask, I thought, after what I just told him.

Mike paused for a moment, then he repeated, "Better than me?"

Okay, I thought, I don't know why you want me to kick you in the nuts but I'll do it.

"Roger was the best fuck I ever had in my life. Better than anybody I ever fucked. And yes darling, better than you - better than you on the best night of you life. I'm gonna fuck him again tomorrow night if he wants me - even if I have to pay him."

"Pay him? What the hell does that mean?"

Oh shit I thought. I didn't mean to say that. I was gonna leave out the money stuff.

"Get in bed and lay beside me. I'll tell you everything. And it will be the truth."

Mike started taking off his clothes and when his shorts came off I looked at his dick. It was very soft. He was different than when he listened to me tell him about blowin Roger - he got a hard on then. I've hurt him, I thought. He lay next to me in bed and I started at the beginning.

"Roger got here about nine o'clock as he had promised. The first thing he did was tell me that he had asked the other guys about me suckin his peter. Then I got a lecture about what he had learned from the other guys about sex on a cruise ship."