Pussy Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers

"Sex on a cruise ship?" Mike asked.

"Yeah," I said. "It seems that there are a lot of horny, middle aged wives on cruise ships and not enough single male passengers to go around. Getting your peter played with or getting sucked off by a horny wife is a routine thing that happens to crewmembers all the time. A lotta gals suck peter hoping the guy will come back later and fuck 'em while hubby is in the casino. Some of these gals take cruises just to fuck."

"The young American and European guys get propositioned all the time. Some of the gals prefer black guys because ... well you saw why on that nude beach today - and there are plenty of heavy-hung black guys in the crew."

"The gals are in their forties and fifties. Even some gals in their sixties wanna fuck a young stud. The rich old guy with the hot young trophy wife is a different situation. The studs fuck trophies for fun and don't expect to get paid unless the old guy wants to watch 'em do it."

"Get paid?" Mike had been listening quietly but now he seemed outraged. "They get paid for fucking the passengers' wives? Like male prostitutes?"

"No not like prostitutes," I said. "The guys call the money 'tips' not payment for sex."

"It's the same thing," Mike said. "How large is the 'tip' the guys get."

"Minimum two hundred bucks for old broads but for real old gals in their sixties sometimes three or four. Getting a hard on for a naked sixty-five year-old bitch with wrinkles is not easy."

"Jesus," Mike said. "That's a lot of money."

"These gals are rich Mike and they're horny. A butler like Roger handles maybe twenty cabins - that's twenty wives and usually one or two of 'em are horny enough to pay to get fucked - fucked regular for an entire cruise."

"Anyway, Roger is on his first cruise and didn't find out about what was going on till he asked them about me suckin his peter. They asked how old I was and when Roger told them they said to charge me at least two hundred dollars for one fuck."

"They fuck the young trophy wives for free unless the old guy they're married to wants to watch and pays them. And Mike, the old guys eat out the jism even when they're paying to watch. Roger said he was told most old guys enjoyed that and jack off while they're doing it. Anyway guys like Roger always get a tip when they fuck an old broad."

"And they think you're an old broad?" Mike said angrily.

"I'm forty-five Mike. For them that's old. Although Roger says I fuck like a twenty year-old."

"Did you pay him?" Mike asked.

Shit! I knew he'd ask that if I said anything about money. Can I lie? No! Okay kick him in the nuts again.

"I paid him two hundred dollars."

"Shit!" He said, closing his eyes and taking a big sigh. "You're my wife and you paid a guy to fuck you!"

"Guys always get paid, Mike. He didn't ask me to pay him. I just didn't want ... "

Mike interrupted, "You paid a stud to fuck you! Don't the crew fuck each other? There's plenty of pussy for him in the crew. Pussy his age."

"I guess so. Roger and I didn't talk about that - just about the guys earning tips. I didn't want him to lose money fucking me so I paid him. Anyway Roger said he

was gonna come back and fuck me again tomorrow night. What do we do about that?"

"Let's get tonight settled first," Mike said.

"I'm sorry for what I did Mike," I said softly. "I just lost control."

I had looked at Mike's peter from time to time as we talked and it had remained soft and wrinkled. He's mad or hurt or something bad. I thought, here it comes. He's gonna call me a slut and a whore and every other name in the book and I deserve it for what I did. When I forgot about Mike and broke that promise I betrayed my husband - betrayed him so I could enjoy a big dick!

He began in a solid, almost analytic, voice. "First, I let you try to lure a twenty-three year-old stud to a group sex party. Second, I let you try that knowing you were mesmerized by the kid's equipment - I mean you gave him a blowjob the first chance you had. Thinkin about that big dick made you as horny as a fuckin mountain goat. Horny and helpless! I should have known that no way were you gonna fuck that heavy hung stud only one time. Third, we're a partnership Sharon and when one of us is obviously in sexual overdrive as you were, it's up the other partner to keep 'em under control - I didn't do that. And finally you've proved over a lot of years that you love me. So I think ... "

Shit, I thought. He's blaming himself!

"It wasn't your fault it was mine! I'm the one that acted like a whore. That's why I left this jism all over my body so you could see me as the whore I really am. I broke my promise because I was lovin that fuck. When that kid started fuckin me it felt so good I pumped my ass like a slut without the slightest thought about my husband. I'm a whore!"

"Darling there are many people we both know as friends who would consider our sex parties proof that you and I are BOTH whores."

He continued, "I didn't intend for you to get your brains fucked out. I just thought it would be fun to get Roger in a group with Cathy and Lori and Amy and you. I thought George and I would have a ball watching you gals fuck HIS brains out. It was as much my fault as yours."

"But I acted like a whore," I shouted. "It's not YOUR fault."

"Alright darling, you acted like a whore and I acted like a fool," he said, with a loving smile. "I'll forgive you if you forgive me."

I suddenly remembered laying there only a short time ago hating myself for what I had done to my husband and thinking if he forgives me I'll do anything he wants and now he's forgiving me and I don't deserve it.

I mumbled, "I'll do anything you want me to do."

"You said Roger's coming here tomorrow night to fuck you."

When I nodded he said, "I want you to get him to a sex party with the six of us just as we planned. Fuck him and then persuade him to join us for a party."

Shit, I thought. Can I do it? What's gonna happen when I feel that big dick stretch out my pussy and hit my cervix?

"What if I lose control again?" I asked Mike.

"Then you'll get fucked again - big time - and you have my permission to have fun doin it. But darling after what you've been through I don't think you'll lose control a second time. You're an experienced, mature broad. Yeah you like to fuck and yeah you enjoyed that big dick but you're in love with me. Now get in the bathroom and clean that stuff off of yourself."

It was like I was in a trance, feeling ashamed of myself, as I showered and douched and sprayed perfume all over my body. I put on a robe and went back in the cabin. Mike was dressed and sitting on the couch.

"I called George and Cathy and told them what happened," he said.

"You told them what happened?" I screamed. "Oh my God!"

They know! I felt shame and humiliation and embarrassment flood through my whole body. They know that I betrayed my husband.

"They invited us to their room for a drink," he said.

"I can't face them! They know what I did," I said, thinking of the embarrassment of seeing them and talking to them.

"We're going," he said.

"I've got to get dressed," I pleaded.

"It's a short way down the hall. Your robe will be okay," he said as he stood up and took me by the arm and led me out the door.

In a trance I walked with him to George and Cathy's cabin. He rang the bell and a smiling Cathy opened the door and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room. Everyone was wearing a bathrobe. They were obviously naked underneath. As I walked into the room I got a round of applause.

George handed me a vodka tonic and Cathy sat me in a chair and said, "Five loads! You kept that young stud all to yourself and drained five loads outta him. I'd a done the same thing myself baby! Start at the beginning and tell us all the dirty details! But first we only saw his dick soft. Tell us - please - how long was that damn thing when he got a hard on."

"Nine, maybe closer to ten inches," I mumbled. I was still humiliated that I had betrayed my husband and embarrassed that my friends knew it.

My mind was racing. What the hell was going on? Why were they all smiling and laughing?

And then it suddenly hit me right in the gut.

It was my husband, my wonderful, loving husband, I realized. He told that story to these folks not as my betrayal of HIM, which it really was, but as a big sexual adventure - a sexcapade - me stealing Roger from three horny broads!

Love for that man flooded through my body. These people will never know what an lying, unfaithful bitch I was, breakin my promise to him, and they'll never know what a wonderful, considerate man my husband is, but I'll know it and I'll never forget it. I looked at Michael and he had that beautiful smile on his face. I tried to smile back, thinking I don't deserve him - no way do I deserve this wonderful guy.

"Tell them the story," Mike said. "Start at the beginning and tell them every dirty, little detail. These gals are gonna fuck that young stud tomorrow night when you set it up and they need to know in advance what to expect."

I did what I was told. I started at the beginning - me blowin Roger - and began working my way through the story telling it as dirty as I could. I looked over at George as I talked and saw he had an erection sticking out of his bathrobe. Lori, bless her heart, was stroking it slowly as she listened to me talk.

I looked at my husband and saw a bulge in his pants! Thank you Lord! His dick was soft and floppy the first time he listened to me tell this story. Now he has forgiven me and he is looking forward to watching Roger fuck me - and when that young stud crawls between my legs I'm gonna give the man I love the show he's hoping to see. I caught Amy's eye and nodded at Mike - she went over and unzipped his fly to deal with his erection.

I continued telling the story, thinking my husband was right: No way am I gonna lose control tomorrow night. We're gonna have a party and four horny, menopausal, old broads are gonna fuck that young stud's brains out. It's gonna be expensive! Four old broads at two hundred bucks a piece - hell make it two-fifty for an even thousand. I'm gonna pay for all of this myself! These gals need to feel that peter and Roger can use the money. Maybe if I give him the money up front I can get the party started without fucking him first. That way I'll have no chance of losing control - until later of course - I'd LOVE to lose control when everyone is watching me fuck that kid.

LynnGKS
LynnGKS
2,100 Followers