Pussy Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he started humping faster and grunting and then I felt his balls lift up out of my hands and he began pumping spurts of thick jism onto my tonsils. Thank God it was his first load of the day and he was fast! But it was a big load so I had to suck and swallow and suck and swallow for over a minute until he finally let out a big breath and relaxed. I took his dick out of my mouth and rested on my knees breathing as heavily as George was.

"That was good," George whispered. "Not as good as Lori but good."

That pissed off Cathy who whispered, "Shame on you George. A simple thank you would have served. Lori has had more practice than Sharon this week."

I got up off my knees and turned toward the window and was shocked to see two grey-haired little old ladies standing with their noses to the window and big smiles on their faces. I was the only one who saw them but one gal gave me a thumbs up as they pulled the window shade closed. Shit! I thought, I hope they enjoyed the show!

Finally we reached St. Martin where the ship anchored at sunset and didn't depart until the next night. That meant a full day ashore, which for Lori and Amy's husbands meant a new casino to try. For us it meant the world famous nude beach where some of the prettiest women in the world walked around stark naked and proud to be seen.

We hired a driver for the six of us who would deliver us to the nude beach and wait till we were ready to return to the ship. Our driver, a young black kid who claimed to be eighteen, pointed out the sights as we drove to the famous beach. He parked close to the beach and we all got out and just stood there trying to decide what to do. It was about ten in the morning and the sun was shining brightly - not a cloud in the sky.

We saw people walking on the beach, maybe fifty yards away. They were obviously nude. Most had towels around their necks but no one was wearing clothes or bathing suits. Most of the gals had thick, curly haired beavers but a few were shaved.

"This is it folks," our driver said with a wide grin as we got out of the van. It was obvious that this kid was looking forward to seeing four white ladies - all blonds - strip down buck naked right in front of his eyes.

We stood there viewing our surroundings and not saying what we were all thinking, which for the girls was, "Can I get naked in public?" and for the guys was, "Will I get a hard on?"

I figured it was my job to say it so I laughed and said, "Okay everybody, get naked!"

We started to undress with that kid watching, obviously turned on by what he was seeing. When we were all naked we looked each other over - we had been naked in a dimly lit room and on the moonlit veranda, but never in bright sunlight.

Four beautiful blond women, two a tad overweight, all with big tits, and each with a generous, curly haired, brunet beaver telling everybody how the hair on their heads got blond. I looked at my husband and at George in the sunlight. Both had peters to be proud of and George had those huge low hanging balls that any man would envy. Neither had an erection - but they were not soft either. I said a silent prayer for Mike, "Please Lord don't let my husband get a hard on."

I walked over to our young driver who couldn't take his eyes off my tits and standing only inches away I put my hand on his arm and said, "You wait here. We'll be back in a few hours."

The kid had a huge bulge in his pants. I resisted the temptation to squeeze it.

I grabbed towels from the van and passed them out saying, "Towels around your necks like you see those people down on the beach - and guys, if you start to get a hard on hang your towel over your arm and hide it. Let's get started."

We joined the naked people on the crowded beach and strolled along, trying to look casual. Being naked in public for the first time is not easy.

"My tits are jiggling," Cathy said. "I'm trying to walk so they won't but I can't."

"So are mine Cathy," I said. "And Amy's and Lori's tits are jiggling. When you got big tits there's no way to keep 'em from jiggling when you walk."

"Yeah, but guys are looking at 'em," Cathy said plaintively.

"They're looking at more than your tits," I said. "You're buck naked Cathy and you got a really big clit sitting there in an island of curly hair. Are you getting a hard on?"

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe I better stop looking at these peters."

"Have your fun honey," I said. "You're gonna see more peters than you've seen in you life and I'll bet some of 'em are gonna be worth lookin at."

Ten minutes after we started walking I saw the headwaiter that escorted us to our table every night, naked as a jaybird, walking straight towards us, his eyes moving from my bush to my tits and back again to my bush. He turned his head and checked out Cathy the same way. Then he broke out in a big smile.

"Mrs. Clark, Mrs. Payne, its so good to SEE you," he said as he smiled, his eyes moving briefly to our faces before they returned to our naked bodies. He seemed to emphasize the word "see."

Oh shit, he's seeing us all right, I thought. He's seeing everything we got from beaver to tits. He nodded to Amy and Lori and casually ran his eyes over their naked bodies before he quickly returned his gaze to Cathy's clit, which was hard and prominent again. Well, I thought, I can't complain - it was me that decided to get naked in front of all these people. So I just have to let the horny bastard look at whatever he wants.

Then I looked down at his penis and was shocked to see, perhaps, the smallest penis I had ever seen in my life. It was tiny and circumcised with a small pink head sticking straight out and he had little balls to match. I lifted my gaze to his face and he seemed to realize I had seen how diminutive his equipment was. He quickly looked at George's crotch and then at Mike's. I looked too and was proud of what I saw. The dicks on both our husbands dwarfed his little pecker. All of my embarrassment immediately vanished and I broke out in a big smile.

"It's nice to SEE you too William," I said with a bit of laughter in my voice. Then, rather obviously I looked down at his tiny penis again and grinned. He was crushed! You bastard, I thought, being naked works both ways.

This is fun - show him your tits, I thought. I raised my arms and adjusted the towel around my neck, which allowed me to move my shoulders back and show off my tits to tease him. William's eyes widened as he stared at them. Cathy also had noticed the diminutive pecker on our headwaiter. She looked at me and winked. What the hell I thought, relax and have fun.

I don't think our husbands noticed a thing. They just seemed embarrassed that our headwaiter had looked at their wives naked.

William walked on his way and so did we. A half hour later we met a laughing group of crewmen from the ship. They stopped and smiled, as they looked us over, all getting a good look at four buck-naked women they had seen clothed every day for a week.

We all smiled back and let them look. First it was our Irish butler Roger who smiled and waved, then our friendly English bartender, Hal. And several more I had seen but didn't know.

Almost a dozen guys I was gonna see daily had a good look at my naked body, tits, tush, and bush. All of them smiled and said hello and several even called me Mrs. Clark. These guys were gonna be seeing me daily on the ship for the next week but what the hell, I thought, there's nothing I can do about it now and it was MY idea to get naked - let 'em look.

I checked out all the guys and suddenly discovered that our butler Roger had the nicest cock in the group - big and uncircumcised. Jesus! That sucker had to be over nine inches long when it got angry. I couldn't stop looking at it. Then, suddenly, my damn nipples decided to get hard and all the guys looked at them, firm and erect. You bastards, I thought, you're having fun and there's not a damn thing I can do about my nipples - they've got a mind of their own. Then one of the guys looked me in the eye, grinned and winked and suddenly I felt naked - very naked.

Shit! Roger's big cock and these bastards looking at me naked are both turning me on! My nipples are erect and suddenly I could feel my pussy getting wet. Oh my God I thought. If my pussy gets wet my inner lips will swell up and hang down. I got big pussy lips and they'll be easy for these guys to see and they will figure out fast that being looked at naked makes me turn on like a slut. And I am turning on for sure - turning on big time! I looked down and my clit was hard and standing out even more than Cathy's. Shit!

Cathy leaned over close and whispered urgently in my ear, "Dammit Sharon get your legs together. Hold 'em tight. Your pussy lips are hanging down and they're engorged and wet. Stop looking at Roger's big dick. It's turning you on. Keep your legs together you horny bitch - don't let those bastards see a wet pussy hanging down! They'll know you want to fuck. I'd like to fuck that kid too but I don't want the whole damn crew to know it."

I held my legs together tightly, took my eyes away from Roger's beautiful cock, and tried to get myself under control. Gradually I felt better.

Our friendly English bartender Hal was looking Amy and Lori up and down very carefully. He walked over close to them and leaning closer he said, "Ladies, where are your husbands?"

Lori responded sarcastically, "Our husbands would rather gamble than look at naked women."

Hal leaned even closer and almost whispered, "I don't agree with your husbands choice. Naked women are much more fun. Especially if they enjoy being looked at. Are you girls enjoying yourselves?"

Lori was embarrassed and giggled but Amy called his bluff. Putting her hands behind her head and moving her elbows back she showed Hal the biggest pair of tits on the beach.

"Hal," Amy said, "You're always trying to look down my dress at your bar. There's not much light in that bar. Have a look at these things in bright sunlight. Being looked at naked IS a lot of fun."

Then, hands still behind her head, she laughed and shook her shoulders to make her tits jiggle.

I looked at Hal's cock and saw it pop up hard like it was on a spring. It was circumcised and about five inches long sticking straight out and almost quivering. He quickly covered it with a towel.

"Why Hal," Lori said in a distressed voice, "I thought you'd be bigger than that."

Embarrassed, Hal turned and walked off, the towel still covering his erection.

Enjoy yourself you horny bastard, I thought, but tonight you're gonna be playing with that little peter jackin off thinking about Amy's tits while us four gals are gonna get fucked - fucked twice each! It's our husbands who are gonna get the four pussies you're looking at - all the pussy they can handle - at least I HOPE they can handle it all.

We kept on walking down the beach and soon we began to see some natives of St. Martin. Black men. Very black and very tall. And all with giant uncircumcised cocks swinging as they walked - cocks that looked like they might be a foot long when they got hard.

Cathy leaned close to me and said softly in my ear, "Jesus Sharon! Did you see the size of that guy's cock?"

"I noticed," I said.

"They're all big!" Cathy said with astonishment.

"I think maybe the guys with big ones come here to show off," I said.

"They're not showing off," Amy said. "They're professionals."

"Professionals?" I said.

"I got the scoop the last time I was here," Amy said. "Those guys are for sale. For two or three hundred bucks they'll fuck. Fuck a gay guy in the ass or fuck a guy's wife if the guy wants to watch her take a big one. Can you believe some guys pay to watch that? There are some shacks off the beach a ways that they use. If you want to know what a foot long peter feels like here's your chance to bend over and take one."

Cathy turned to her husband and in a sweet, innocent voice she asked, "Honey, do you want to watch me fuck a black guy with a foot long peter?"

"Not for three hundred dollars darling. Find a guy who will do you free and enjoy yourself but make sure he wears a rubber."

Cathy turned to me and asked, "What does that mean?"

I said, "I think it means he doesn't object to you fuckin a big black dude but he doesn't want to spend his money for it."

"Tell him I'll take it outta my clothing allowance," Cathy said.

At which point Lori and Amy and Cathy and I all burst out in laughter.

Much more relaxed now we continued walking slowly down the beach looking at naked people till Cathy leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Look at my loving husband."

I glanced over at George and saw his eyes focused like lasers on what had to be the biggest set of boobs on the beach - bigger than Amy's. Then I looked at the bitch.

"Yeah," I said. "And check out what the bitch is looking at."

"Shit!" Cathy said. "She's staring at my husband's balls!"

"You can't blame her," I said. "George's balls are as big as the balls on a bull and they hang almost halfway down to his knees."

"Look at how they're both walking," Cathy said. "They're putting on a show for each other."

It was true. The bitch was walking in a bouncy gait that caused her tits to jiggle deliciously as she walked and George had begun a swaggering gait that caused his huge, low-hanging testicles to swing back and forth with each step. George was staring at her jiggling tits and she was watching his swinging balls dangling low.

"Let him look Cathy,' I said. "Let him have some fun. George could have fucked that grad student all summer but he didn't because he didn't want to hurt you. You're lucky to have him."

"I know that," Cathy said. "And you're lucky too. Mike is not gonna cheat on you and there's not a man in the world who could make you forget Mike."

I nodded as I thought about how much Mike and I were still in love after all those years. Later that night, I was to remember what Cathy had said, as I turned into a filthy slut when a really large penis made me forget the man I loved.

We walked for over an hour and then turned around and headed back. If you had told me in college that I would get bored looking at dicks, black and white, cut and uncut, big and small, then I would have called you a liar. But I finally saw enough dicks - for the first time in my life, I saw enough dicks. And my husband and George, I think, had seen enough pussies - shaved and bushy, big thick clits or little ones, inner lips invisible or hanging down big and wet. I wasn't the only bitch who got turned on looking at peters.

But I had to admit that tits were different - big or small, jiggling or firm, nipples flat or erect, tits hanging low like pancakes or pointing up - well tits were all different. Maybe you couldn't see enough tits.

We finally got back to our van. Our driver had moved it closer to the beach and there was a big wad of Kleenex on the floor under the driver's seat and the unmistakable odor of semen in the van when we got in. I think the kid had moved the van closer for a better view and jacked off over and over as he sat in the front seat watchin naked women walk by. I looked at Cathy and she made the motion of sniffing the air and winked at me.

When we got back to our cabin on the Sojourn, Mike showered and went shopping. I got in the tub for a long, luxurious soaking. I was drying off when I heard Mike come back and I opened the door and walked over to the closet to get a bathrobe.

"What did you buy honey?" I asked as I turned toward him.

Then I froze! It was not Mike. It was our Irish butler Roger with our afternoon caviar. He was standing there looking at my naked body with surprise. Then he grinned. It was the same grin I had seen on his face barely three hours ago when he and some other crewmembers had looked at me naked on the beach.

I had my robe in my hand and my first impulse was to cover myself. Then, I thought, what the hell, he's not seeing a thing he didn't see on the beach. So I threw my robe on the couch, pulled my shoulders back to show off my tits, and walked naked over to him bouncing my tits as I walked. I held out my hands for the caviar. He seemed dumbfounded but he handed me the tray, which I carried to a small table - giving him a nice look at my naked butt, which he may not have seen on the beach.

I turned to face him again and saw a large bulge in his crotch. I felt myself starting to turn on. Remembering how big his dick had looked on the beach, I thought maybe that big thing would be fun to play with. What the hell! I thought, why not find out? So I walked back across the room and grabbed hold of it. It was huge. I unzipped his fly and reached in for his pecker.

"No Mrs. Clark. Please don't do that ... please ... don't ... if I get caught I'll get fired. This is my first cruise. I've just been working for a week."

He was stammering now. He was obviously shy but that didn't keep me from getting his pecker out so I kept on pulling it out of his pants. I was right! It was huge and rock hard with big, bulging blue veins. I looked down at it sticking straight out proudly and it was truly a thing of beauty.

I love uncircumcised cocks so I began to play with it, skinning back his foreskin to reveal a big purple head. This damn thing had to be over nine inches long, I thought - a lot bigger than my husband! Bigger than any guy I'd ever fucked. And it was thick - my thumb and fingers didn't touch when I grabbed it firmly.

This is a real piece of meat, I thought, as I started to stroke it slowly moving that huge foreskin back and forth, uncovering and recovering that beautiful smooth purple head, thinking as I played with it, I gotta fuck this guy - somehow someway I gotta fuck him - I gotta feel this big thing deep inside me.

"Please Mrs. Clark ... please ... don't ... don't ... do this," he said.

"You're right Roger," I said, continuing to stroke his cock. "This is not the time - but you sure got a nice one. Please let me play with it just a couple more minutes."

But now he was humping in rhythm as I stroked. He was turning on and somehow I just couldn't seem to let go of that beautiful thing.

"Please Mrs. Clark ... don't ... What if your husband comes back?"

I thought, if my husband comes back he won't care a bit. He'll just watch me give Roger a blowjob.

I dropped to my knees and pulled back his heavy foreskin to reveal that big purple head just inches from my lips and then I simply couldn't resist. I had to taste it. I took the head of his dick into my mouth and ran my tongue around that thick thing to tickle it. There's nothing quite like the taste of an uncircumcised cock. He moaned, began to hump harder, moving that big thing in and out of my mouth with a steady, slow rhythm. I felt my pussy getting wet.

Then Roger did what he had wanted to do since he entered the room - he took my tits in his hands and played with them - with me on my knees suckin his cock they were hanging down perfectly for him to do that. I put my hands on his hips and set his rhythm. Now he was fucking me in the mouth, deeper and deeper with each thrust. My tonsils were caressing that big purple head and he was gonna get back past 'em in a minute to the back of my throat where I wanted him. Then I said to myself, this kid won't last very long. He's gonna cum real quick - enjoy this monster while you can!

Jesus this big dick feels good! I'm gonna blow him! No way am I gonna stop now. I got this kid exactly where I want him. He's mine! He was trembling and grunting as he humped. I wrapped both arms around him with my hands on his butt and pulled his hips hard and his dick went all the way in until he was against the back of my throat and my lips were in his curly pubic hair. I breathed deeply through my nose and enjoyed the delicious smell of sweaty male genitals.