Rachel Foots the Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers

Rachel picked one foot up and began rubbing her thumbs into his heel and arch. She worked in a pulsing motion, digging into his flesh and the muscle and bone under it. She didn't look at him, but just watched TV as she worked on his feet. It was the most platonic and natural physical contact he had ever experienced from someone he found to be attractive.

He wasn't getting any sexual satisfaction from the experience, although having her touch him felt extremely good, and the massage was wonderful. He continued to think about what it would be like for him to touch her feet. He was taking mental notes on her style and what she did. He had no experience with this and really wanted to keep her interested.

She had been rubbing his feet for ten minutes without so much as a word or a glance his way. It would soon be time to test the situation. Would she want him to reciprocate?

She finally spoke as a commercial break came on, "How was that? Awesome, right?"

Bill nodded.

"That was amazing. I can't believe this is the first time I've had my feet massaged. It really helps, Rachel."

Bill was as encouraging as possible.

Before he could think of the next encouraging word, Rachel slid herself sideways and put her feet in his lap.

There they were, right in his lap: Rachel's cute, dainty feet. She wiggled her toes slightly. The red polish looked flawless over her toenails.

Bill was absolutely shocked, and extremely turned on.

"Now it's my turn." By her movements, Bill could tell she looked forward to the massage and moved quickly as if to discourage him from saying "no."

This was unbelievable to Bill. He hesitated for a moment, not knowing what to do. This was all happening so fast. He just recently realized that he was sexually attracted to women's feet and now here he is massaging his roommate's insanely sexy feet. After a few moments, he calmed down realizing that to most people this wasn't a big deal.

Bill moved her feet so that they rested just below his crotch in the same general area hers had rested in. He vowed to give her the best massage of her life so that she would want them all the time.

"How hard do you like your feet rubbed?" He asked while holding one foot in each hand as they lay in his lap.

"Don't make me scream, but I like it pretty firm. I'll let you know if you get too rough."

Rachel was looking sideways at the TV watching the movie so she wasn't staring at Bill like he was doing to her. It was a good thing too, because that would have made him extremely nervous.

Bill began his massage. It became immediately obvious that this was not sexual to her. She closed her eyes in pleasure a couple of times in the beginning, but it didn't develop into anything. She was watching TV and really didn't pay any attention to Bill at all.

Bill realized that his newly discovered foot fetish was not shared by Rachel. In fact, she saw this entire massage as more of a family sort of activity. This was very fortunate for Bill as it may just work out that he will be able to have access to her feet on a regular basis.

His mind was racing as he rubbed her feet. He was having an inner dialogue:

'How can I touch her feet sexually without her knowing what I'm up to?'

'What do I want from this?'

'How can I get this to become a regular "thing"?'

The concept of getting his hands on her feet and the realization of that concept had happened so fast that he didn't have time to plan, therefore he really had no goal in mind.

He was very naïve about his own, newly discovered sexual fetish. He needed time for it to evolve. What he did know was that he wanted to masturbate and touch them at the same time. He couldn't do that, so he had to be satisfied with just touching and rubbing for now.

After massaging for a few minutes, he worked her feet into a new position and started to rub one foot at a time. Picking up her left foot, the foot closest to him, he began doing only what he felt like doing, and not what would necessarily feel good to Rachel. Softly squeezing and caressing her smooth arches and the tops of her feet. He was moving his fingers up and down, sliding them gently from side-to-side. He used his thumb to rub small circles into her heel. He pet her foot as though it were a sleeping puppy. He ran the back of his hand against the softest parts, enjoying every second. He continued this for several minutes.

Feeling someone was watching him, Bill looked up from his sexual trance to see Rachel looking right at him.

"You call that a massage? What are you even doing?" She had a critical expression on her face.

"Sorry. I was thinking about something else."

Fearing he may be discovered and he might creep Rachel out, he took to the task at hand.

Bill dug his thumbs into her smooth flesh and ran them along her muscles and tendons along her soles.

Rachel sat back and relaxed again.

"That's more like it." She affirmed.

She looked back at the TV as Bill massaged her feet.

Fearing another confrontation, he combined hard pressing and twisting with caressing. He would use his right hand to manipulate the digits of her toes, then caress her arches with his left hand. When he pressed his thumb into her instep, his remaining fingers gently fondled the outside of her foot. He was able to make combination moves like these and create an approach to the massage that Rachel must have found pleasing as she began do doze off.

Bill returned to his fondling of her feet and visualized stroking his cock as he touched her. He did this for another five minutes before he was so hard that he felt he might not be able to control himself. Reluctantly, he woke Rachel up so he could excuse himself to jack off.

They said goodnight to each other and went to their rooms.

Bill's first foot massage lasted twenty-five minutes. Twenty-five minutes of maintaining a fully turgid erection. Twenty-five agonizing minutes of constant touching her toes, soles, heels, and all the other parts he had yet to learn the names for. It was a very successful evening as far as his new-found fetish was concerned. Lots of hot moments that he soon recalled as he came twice in rapid succession that night in his room.

He was hooked. Feet were his new thing.

Bill was looking forward to a repeat the next day. During work, he planned how he would go about setting up another foot massage session. It wasn't until he was home did he get a text from Rachel:

-GO AHEAD AND EAT WITHOUT ME. I'M HAVING DINNER WITH MARTY- CYA AROUND 9:00-

Bill thought about what he wanted, sexually, from Rachel. He wanted unfettered access to her feet and he wanted to be able to masturbate while he touched them. He was also becoming interested in the idea of sucking her toes, licking her arches, rubbing her feet against his penis, and fucking her feet together.

His sexual obsession for his fetish was escalating at lightning speed. A past history began to pop into his head. He began to have memories of him rubbing his mother's feet when he was a boy. His mind was being bombarded with recollections of how much he liked women in heels. All of these observations were flooding his mind as he lay in bed, naked and waiting for his laptop to boot up.

Over the course of the year, he had masturbated to a fantasy involving Rachel more than one time. She was going on a date with a boyfriend when they had just moved in. She needed him to zip her up and he saw her breasts when her dress accidentally slid down too far. The image stuck with him after she had left and he jacked-off to the memory. He didn't think Rachel was a prospect since she always dated men that were a few years older, and she was a really decent person. She was a great roommate, more like a cousin than a potential lover.

His computer was now up and he was watching a video he had saved from the other night. He started masturbating to the thoughts of last night's twenty-five-minute massage session. He envisioned that he had his cock out and was rubbing it against her feet. He couldn't get this thought off his mind. As he fantasized more on the scenario, he could see a way where he could sneak it out and try something.

The question was whether or not he wanted to risk the relationship with his roommate over it.

Rachel came home around ten o'clock. Bill was already in bed and she went straight to her room.

To Bill's dismay, he wasn't able to give her another foot massage for two more days. Rachel was busy with Marty doing some shopping for clothes or something like that.

In the meantime, Bill was beginning to notice the footwear that the women at his work were wearing. Teachers, administrators, administrative assistants, he made it his job to notice them all. He loved watching bare feet in sandals the best. The flat-sole of sandals cause the foot to spread out a little. Heels were still his favorite, and there were plenty of teachers who wore heels at the various schools he worked in.

He became fixated with toenail polish color. He saw quite a bit. Black, purple, orange, and every shade of red. He loved red. He made a mental note of the women who had glitter on their toenails as well as the few who had toe rings. He thought these were the women who most likely would appreciate a foot fetishist.

After his day of obsessing over nail polish, he had an idea. He would give Rachel a gift card to the manicurist that had a shop in the strip mall across the street from their apartment. Rachel would then get her nails done and be more likely to show her feet to him. He had lots of ideas like that.

Since her birthday was last month, he couldn't give it to her for her birthday. Besides, he already gave her a gift then. He had a thought about what he would tell her to get her to accept the card. 'We had a drawing at work and this is what I won. There's so many women that work with me, she would believe it.' Bill was satisfied with that approach.

On his way home, Bill purchased a one-hundred-dollar gift card and had them specify that it was a pedicure card, although the cashier said she could use it for anything, he still wrote "Pedicure" in the blank space under the amount.

When he was home and was placing his key in the lock, he wondered if there would be an opportunity to give Rachel a foot massage that night. He couldn't let her know that it was something he felt so strongly about; it had to come naturally.

Bill was thrilled to see that Rachel was already laying on the couch with her feet where he normally sat, watching an episode of the Twilight Zone, one of Rachel's favorite shows. She was dressed in a pair of white track shorts and a red tank top. Her legs looked tanned and soft.

"Hey! How's it going?" Bill came in, bolted the door behind him, and walked into the living room area on his way to his bedroom.

"Tired. I came home, took a shower, and here I am. Marty is exhausting!"

Rachel looked so sexy reclining on the couch. Bill had a difficult time not staring at her legs and feet.

"Exhausting? Why's that?"

"Last night's shopping excursion. He's difficult to shop with. He likes to try everything on. It takes forever."

"Oh, I see. You wouldn't expect that, would you?" Bill shook his head slightly.

"I didn't. he takes longer than I do to pick out clothes. He's out of town for a couple of days, so I get to relax! Want to watch Twilight Zone?"

Her tone was hopeful. Bill's dick got hard.

"Sure! I'm going to change first."

Bill casually continued on to his room, but once inside, he hurriedly slipped off his clothes, put on a pair of loose-fitting soccer shorts and a T-shirt, and washed his feet quickly in his bathroom. He purposely left his underwear off so he could have access to his dick in case she let him give her a foot massage. The only problem he faced would be trying to hide his erection, which was presently threatening to tent his shorts in the absence of underwear.

Bill's heart beat loudly in anticipation of his giving her a massage. He mentally calmed his stiffening member.

In the living room, Rachel was still lying sideways on the couch. Her feet toward the end. Her legs were long, smooth and very sexy. Her feet were pointed. One of the sexiest poses Bill had ever seen her in.

Bill approached the couch and stopped at "his" side.

Rachel looked up at him, smiled innocently, then bent her knees into her chest to make room. She kept her legs pulled close to her chest and rocked a little as though she was stretching. Bill sat just a little closer to the center than he normally would. He spread his legs slightly which revealed a semi-erect penis creating a wad on the left side of his leg.

Rachel was glad Bill had no plans. She needed a few hours of relaxing time with her "TV buddy" as she referred to him once after binge-watching almost all of Breaking Bad in one weekend. She enjoyed her time with Bill. He never made a pass at her, and she really appreciated that. She found him very handsome, even if he was a little young for her tastes.

Rachel looked over at Bill.

"Have you seen this one?"

Before she could return her attention to the TV, she noticed an unmistakable bulge in his shorts.

'Oh, my goodness! Wow!' She thought. She had a habit of purposely looking away from men's crotches, just to avoid being caught, but Bill's was only a few feet away and she couldn't help herself. She became instantly flustered. Then she thought about it, and decided she liked seeing this side of her roommate; she liked the idea of him sitting next to her with a semi-hard-on. It was hot. She could trust Bill, and she knew he wouldn't try to come onto to her like the other men in her life. She liked to tease and she was in a playful mood. Seeing his bulge gave her a much-needed boost of energy.

"Hey." She sat up.

"What?" Bill looked at her curiously.

While she was looking at the TV, Bill smashed his groin with his hand in hopes to move his growing erection in between his legs. Bad idea to go without underwear.

"Rub my feet."

Rachel had a strange, mischievous look in her eyes. He hadn't seen that look on her before.

She placed her feet in his lap as she sat attentively watching him. She seemed to take a sudden interest in his massaging her feet.

"Will do." Bill was ready. He wanted to go wild on her feet, bring them up to his mouth and kiss them, press them into his nearly full erection. He wanted to cum all over them.

Bill began by using his thumbs to rub her instep- both at the same time. He kept her feet together as he pushed and pressed her smooth skin. His eyes watched her sexy feet as they came precariously close to his throbbing cock. He managed to keep his dick from springing up from between his legs in his shorts. He had it wedged between his legs and he dared not separate them or it would rise up and make contact with the soles of her feet or her toes.

Rachel could see how close her feet were to Bill's crotch. She'd seen the thick tube, which now seemed to be tucked away. But she knew enough about anatomy to know that it was somewhere near her feet. She didn't want to do anything overt. She just wasn't the type of woman to make such blatant sexual overtures, and in this situation, she feared that doing so could cause Bill to expect sex from her in the future. She didn't want that. She needed Bill as a friend and as a roommate.

As Bill was massaging her feet, she could see more of his thick muscle as it filled the fabric next to his leg. It was almost long enough to extend out past the edge of the leg of his shorts, although she couldn't see where it actually ended. She had never noticed that her roommate was so endowed before. She found it difficult to maintain the boundaries of their relationship when she was becoming so turned on by everything that was happening. The only course of action she felt she could take, without making a sexual advance was to play dumb, so she did.

Rachel wanted the teasing to continue. She was excited by the fact that Bill was obviously getting off on her feet, or rubbing her feet, or just touching her, whatever the reason, she was turning him on. She decided she would pretend to go to sleep and see what he would do.

Bill continued to rub both feet together while keeping his cock clenched between his legs. He was relieved when Rachel's interest moved from his massage back to the TV. He took the opportunity to switch his focus to her toes.

Bill loved her toes. Long, but still very feminine. She had just enough space between each to allow his fingers and thumbs to ease between them without too much separation. Her burgundy toenails were glossy and slippery to the touch. He took his time with each individual toe, twisting it, pulling it, bending it down. He would work on one toe, then move to the next, giving it just as much attention as the last. It took him about ten minutes to work through both feet.

His erection had calmed down slightly. He felt he could control this. That is, until he noticed Rachel had apparently dozed off.

Bill stared at his roommate and noticed her eyes were closed and her breathing was deep and regular. She had fallen asleep much like she did the other night.

Deep in his groin, he felt a surge of blood that caused his thick cock to pop up from its lair and form an obvious and prodigious bulge in his shorts. There was no mistaking his erection. It flared up out of his crotch, straining against his shorts. He could see it bob from his now rapid pulse. It was a beast that needed to be freed.

As Rachel slept, he continued rubbing her right foot as his left hand slowly pulled the left leg of his shorts up. He used his fingers to position his cock at the opening.

All he'd need to do was pull up another inch or so and he'd spring out. He was going to do it.

Rachel allowed her head to drop back, tilted slightly toward the TV, but still facing toward Bill enough to see clearly all that was going on. From this position, her eyelids appeared closed, though they were open ever so slightly. She could see just enough to see everything that Bill was doing, and was about to do. She had a very difficult time breathing slowly when her heartrate was about as fast as if she had just returned from a jog.

It looked as if Bill was trying to work his penis out, but she couldn't understand how he was planning to be sexual with her when she was positioned on the other side of the couch. She knew enough about him to know he wasn't usually the kind of guy that would just whip it out, yet here he was about to do just that.

Rachel watched Bill shift and scoot his shorts up his leg. The large head of his penis popped out and was suddenly followed by a good six inches of arched, veiny shaft. She could see a glistening bead shining at the tip, illuminated by the flashing TV images.

Bill quickly grabbed his engorged shaft and very slowly and purposefully began stroking it. He didn't want to disturb the rhythm that would keep Rachel asleep, but he needed to stroke his cock, he had to stroke his cock.

Rachel trembled, watching him and tried her best to remain still. It seemed like he had a lot of it out, yet there was still quite a bit under his shorts. The whole scene excited her deeply. She had never experienced anything even close to what was unfolding right before her. 'What was he going to do with his penis out like that?' She found it very difficult to maintain her fake deep-sleep breathing. She was becoming aroused.

His cock was now in his left hand and Bill attempted the ultimate: to rub his cock against the arches of her feet. He moved his grip closer to the base of his throbbing member and touched the sole of her left foot. An electric charge caused him to physically shiver for a moment. The rush was more intense than he was prepared for.

Rachel steeled herself and remained docile. She felt the warm head press into her sole and the wetness from the tip smear into her skin.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers