Rachel Foots the Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers

Bill fell right into her trap.

"Oh, I don't think you can do that. It says 'pedicure' right on the card," he blurted out.

Of course, this protest immediately sounded ridiculous, but he couldn't control his initial reaction to the unappealing news. Bill knew he sounded weird weighing in on her decision one way or the other.

"I'm sure they would actually prefer me to get a manicure. Those are much easier than pedicures anyway. It shouldn't be a problem." Rachel thought his objection was solid evidence that she was onto something. She thought she would let it go and enjoy Bill's handiwork instead.

She found that knowing Bill felt sexual about her feet to be very interesting information. She had never thought of feet sexually. She wondered if it was just her feet, or if he was attracted the rest of her too. She sat with crossed arms over her chest looking on to his massage with a keen, new interest.

Bill was holding her left foot with both hands, once again caressing her skin, rather than rubbing her muscles. His desire to feel her feet rather than give her a massage was obvious. His hands smoothed over every inch of her arches and the balls of her foot. He used the back of his fingers to feel the top of her feet. This was

really not a massage. Rachel had to hold back her urge to encourage him to press harder into her feet, but she reminded herself that her feet weren't sore and she didn't need a massage. She wanted to see what Bill was going to do.

Bill found Rachel to be sexier by the day. She seemed very into having her feet rubbed. His plan to massage her feet while masturbating seemed to be progressing as nicely as it did the previous night. He noticed she was more into what he was doing tonight, and this made him a little nervous. He realized that he was touching her feet in a way that someone who was simply giving a massage would not do. She seemed to be picking up on this, but didn't say anything. Now, as she stared at him, he was nervous and wondered if he would even get to take his dick out at all.

As Bill rubbed and caressed her left foot, Rachel straightened her right leg to stretch it a bit. Her heel slid forward and pressed into the soft material of Bill's shorts. She felt the warmth of his trembling, surging erection against her foot, covered only by a thin veil of fabric. Bill had nowhere to move since he was already sitting right next the arm of the couch. If Rachel didn't want to feel his dick, she would have to move her leg.

She didn't move her leg.

Rachel's heart beat out of her chest when she felt the hardness of his penis upon her bare foot. She wasn't trying to touch him, it was an innocent stretch, but she thought, 'now what should I do?' She decided to pretend like nothing happened. She kept her foot in constant contact with his penis and just to lighten the air, that was becoming sexually charged, she turned her head toward the TV and made a funny remark about the uniforms of the Enterprise.

With her heel, and now part of her arch, making full contact with his rock-hard cock, Bill could barely stop himself from forcibly rubbing her foot against him and jacking his cock off using her foot. His mind was swimming with ideas and fantasies. He really wanted to oil-up her feet and slide his hard cock all over them. He refrained from doing any of the other nasty things he was thinking about and instead, began to rub and pull on her cute little toes.

Rachel pretended to watch TV. The direction of her eyes was more toward the TV, than toward Bill, but she maintained eye contact upon Bill and his rubbing through the corner of her eyes. She loved how his hands felt on her toes. He was taking his time touching each one and petting them all together before moving on to the next. After several minutes, she felt his hand gently grasp her right foot as it was wedged against his cock. Rachel had become so excited that she was shaking. Luckily, she was sitting down and not trying to do anything too taxing. When Bill lifted her foot away from his cock, she stretched her left leg, much like she did the right. There it was, his fantastically hard penis. Her left foot sat further in toward the base of his penis and made direct contact with her arch.

As Bill switched feet he nearly exploded cum down the leg of his shorts when she replaced her right foot that was against his cock, with her left. 'Jesus.' He thought. Not only that, but she moved the toes of her left foot which felt like she was rubbing his cock through his shorts with her bare foot.

"You make my feet feel so much better!" Rachel was moving her left foot and felt his hard cylinder with her heel, arch, and the tips of her toes. She decided that was enough or she would be far too obvious about what she was doing. Right now, she was still playing dumb.

"Thanks, I don't mind doing it." Bill shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal, but under the surface he was

about to boil over.

"Don't mind me, I'm just going to relax, if that's alright." Rachel moved her feet back toward her slightly, which took her left foot off of Bill's dick. She had a small, decorative pillow under her head as she lay to the side and closed her eyes. Her head was facing more toward the back of the couch, than toward the TV. Her closed eyes could be opened slightly to peek at what Bill was doing. She was hoping that this would encourage him to be bolder.

Bill was relieved that she had finally closed her eyes and was not focusing so intently on what he was doing.

He knew from experience that once she closed her eyes, she went to sleep rather quickly. It only took a few minutes with her eyes closed before he began to work on taking his cock out. Using one hand on her right foot, he weaseled his pulsing, aching, hard cock out from the leg of his shorts. He slid it out of his shorts leg and pulled the fabric up at the same time. He knew Rachel wasn't asleep just yet, but judging by her posture, it wouldn't be long before she was asleep.

Rachel began to breath in more deeply in her effort to feign sleep. She saw Bill begin to expose his penis, much the same way he had done before, only this time, much more recklessly. Her breathing was deep, her pussy was wet, and she could see his beautiful penis as it slowly revealed itself to the bright glow of the corner light in the living room.

'Oh my God, that is so hot.' She thought. His cock looked like it was nearly all out. He started stroking it again. She kept breathing deeply. This time, he grabbed her feet with both hands and moved them against his cock. If she didn't know what was going on, she would just think her feet were touching part of his hand. He put her feet together and stroked his cock while petting and touching her toes. It still wasn't a foot massage. He had apparently given up making it feel like a foot massage. He was now just pleasuring himself with her feet.

Rachel desperately wanted to rub her swollen pussy while he was stroking his cock. She had never wanted to masturbate in front of anyone before, but she did now. However, she knew better and kept her eyes closed and her hands to her sides. Bill was jacking his penis pretty hard, in fact, she could even feel the rhythm of his strokes as she lay on the couch.

Rachel's feet were perfect; so smooth, flawless and soft. She had no callouses, no blisters, scars, or any other blemishes. He was feeling her toes and softly brushing against her instep when the unstoppable eruptions began.

Without much warning, Bill's cock began throbbing uncontrollably. He knew he was coming, but also knew that he couldn't do what he did the last time he came like this. With his left hand clenching Rachel's soft sole, he pumped his shaft quietly with his right. He angled his cock toward his chest as the first burst sprayed out. Bill swallowed silently and erupted over the front of his shirt. His cum abundantly striped and quickly soaked the cotton of his T-shirt. It was at the same time both ecstatic and miserable. His orgasm was amazing, but having to stifle the noise, and try to be as still as possible made for an awkward climax.

Rachel was so close to cumming that she probably only needed to touch herself once to cause an orgasm. She thought Bill looked so hot. His long, thick cock just spurted streams of ejaculate all over his shirt. She could barely make out the distinctive scent of semen. He was very quiet, so quite that she would never know he had just cum sitting right next to her if she hadn't seen it with her own eyes.

She stirred in her position on the couch. Raising her arms behind her and pushing her legs out straight. Her left foot rubbed right into the mass of cum that collected on his shirt. She felt a large glob of semen stick to the outside of her foot. It was slippery and warm.

"Oh, my goodness! I dozed off again! What time is it?" Rachel had to help Bill escape the situation he was in and she was far too aroused to continue to pretend to be asleep.

"It's a quarter to ten. Bed time." Bill also pretended to yawn and made a gesture like he was about to get up.

Rachel turned to her side, got up, and made her way to her room.

"Good night, Bill!"

"Good night, Rachel."

Bill dodged yet another bullet, but he knew he couldn't keep doing this. Both times he was close to being caught, and besides, suppressing two of his most intense orgasms in his life was not something he enjoyed. He began to think of ways he could somehow pursue Rachel as a true, romantic interest. He was drawn to far more than just her feet. Her face, legs, breasts, butt, she was absolutely beautiful. They got along better than any other couple he had ever spent any time with. He had noticed that she had been more engaging these past few days, and she didn't seem all that into Marty. He thought he may have a chance at dating her. He would have to play it very carefully as he didn't want to lose her as a friend or roommate.

Rachel closed the door to her room, buried her face in her pillow and stuck three fingers deep into her soaking wet pussy.

It only took a few seconds for her to cum.

"Ahhhhhhhh Ggggggooooddddd!!" she screamed into her pillow and convulsed on her bed, rocking it from side-to-side in her orgasmic spasms. She was breathing hard. She rubbed her clit and a second orgasm followed the first...

"Ohhhhh Gggggooooddddd!!" she shuddered as her climaxes completely took her over. She took her hand out, away from her groin and placed it under her pillow. She was high from her arousal.

"That's enough of that!" She said between breaths.

Rachel lay recovering from her two mind-blowing, back-to-back orgasms as she thought about the situation she was in. Something inside her had changed dramatically the first time she saw Bill take out his penis. She had never really thought of him sexually until then. After tonight, she wondered if she had ever had good sex before. She had only been with four men in her entire life. Now, at twenty-seven years old, she felt that she was old enough to make better choices with men and not get taken by those that could be called "serial monogamists," guys that have sex with you for a while, then break up and move on to the next girlfriend. Her five-month rule was very effective in weeding out those types, however, after dating four guys in a year, she hadn't had sex with a single one due to the fact that they didn't last five months. It was equally doubtful that her current beau, Marty, would last the five months either. She was wondering if she should change her policy. Going an entire year without sex isn't what she had in mind when she started her rule. She could be having sex every night of the week if she so desired. She could be having sex right now with Bill. Of course, she wasn't dating Bill, but what if she were? Would she start the five-month timer from the day they started dating? That would be silly, since she and Bill have spent time together every day for a year, and she knew all about him, she liked him, adored him even.

Bill cleaned up the living room a bit. Took his shirt off and put it in the washing machine in the closet just off the kitchen. He went into his room and lay in bed. He vowed never to do what he did these past two nights again. If Rachel caught him, there would be no defense. She would think he is a total pervert and move out. His sexual desires had got the best of him these past few days. He normally isn't this daring. Hell, until last night, the riskiest thing he ever did sexually was have sex in a car. This was too far in the direction of exhibitionism and sexual molestation. He began feeling very guilty about how he had been treating his best friend. Little did he know that Rachel loved everything he was doing to her.

Bill left early for work the next day because he didn't want to see Rachel on the way out. He didn't want to give her another massage, not tonight anyway. He needed a little space between last night and the next time he rubbed her feet. His new strategy would be to only rub her feet while wearing long pants, or at the least, shorts where he could not take his dick out very easily. Friday's were always good days at work for him. He would put the entire foot fetish matter out of mind.

Rachel tried to say good bye to Bill before he left, but he left almost an hour earlier than he normally did. She wanted to let him know she was going out with Marty that night, and wouldn't be home until late. She didn't want to go out with Marty. She had been re-thinking the entire relationship in light of her feelings for Bill.

After a long, uneventful day at work, Bill drove home and decided to stop to get a hamburger and a beer at a local pub. He texted Rachel to see if she wanted anything and saw this text waiting on his phone:

GOING OUT WITH MARTY :( WON'T BE HOME TILL LATE.

Bill was relieved he didn't have to try and avoid Rachel and her sexy body all night. He really just wanted to go back to how things were before he began giving her foot massages. His life was easier then. He had a beer then took his hamburger to-go. He enjoyed being on his own that night. He watched a little TV, surfed for some more foot fetish material online, and went to bed. He didn't hear Rachel come home.

Bill was up by seven the next morning. He sat leisurely drinking his coffee and reading on his weekend mornings. He had the blinds open in the dining room as he sat at the table when he heard Rachel's door open.

"Is there coffee?" She asked as she shuffled in.

"Late night?" Bill put his cup down and got up to pour a cup for Rachel. She liked milk and Sweet-N-Low in hers.

Rachel watched Bill get up and get her coffee the moment he saw her. He was wearing these black skinny soccer pants and a white T-shirt. He looked long and lean in that outfit. She smiled.

"Yes. Oh my God, Bill."

"What?" Bill placed her cup in front of her as she sat across from him at the table.

"It's just...you don't want to hear it." She shook her head from side-to-side.

"Of course, I do. I don't have a social life, Rachel, remember? Now, what happened?"

"I met Marty at his condo and from there we went to the Pelican. You know, that seafood restaurant. Anyway, we get in this conversation about intimacy and, you know, the difference between physical and emotional intimacy."

Bill sat listening intently. Hoping Marty did something wrong. He didn't like Marty.

"As we were talking, I got the feeling that he was manipulating the conversation. He got me to admit that physical intimacy is at least as important as emotional."

"I guess I agree." Bill weighed in.

"Yeah, you know, generally, it is, right? Anyway, we get back to his place and we sit on his couch for some coffee. I had some wine at the restaurant and I was getting a little sleepy. Since we don't sleep at each other's house, I needed to wake up so I would make it home. He starts saying that we need to be physically intimate, we need to have sex."

"Oh-oh...Okay." Bill was listening patiently.

"We start, you know, kissing, and he's getting all worked-up. All of a sudden, he whispers 'five months is too long, Rachel' as if I'm under his romantic spell or something. I get pissed and take a sip of coffee, then I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I use his bathroom because it's closer than the guest bathroom down the hall. I'm sitting down and I throw away a tissue in the trash can by the toilet and there it was: a condom wrapper."

"Wow." Bill put his cup down.

"So, I walked out and said, 'We're done. You just don't get it'."

Bill tried to suppress a joyful grin, "Looks like he's a player. I'm sorry, Rachel. Has he texted you yet?"

Rachel looked at Bill and started to cry.

"No. And I don't care either. It's just that...guys suck!"

Bill walked around to Rachel and hugged her as she sat at the dining table crying. She reached around to return his hug.

"What's next?" Bill asked softly.

"No more Marty, that's for sure. That's the fifth guy in a year that couldn't wait five months. Is that too long to wait? Am I being unreasonable, Bill?"

"No. They weren't interested in long term, Rachel. Your five-month rule is working. You're getting rid of the guys that just want sex from you and nothing else."

Rachel looked up at Bill. "Would you wait five months?"

Bill paused and thought about her question.

"Yes, Rachel. I would. Without a problem." Bill looked away, realizing the implications of his answer.

"Oh, Bill, you're so sweet." She looked affectionately at him with her wet, puffy, red eyes.

Rachel took a sip of coffee and continued, "There's nothing wrong with sex! It's just that the men I'm going out with want to have sex before they even get to know me."

"Yeah, it looks that way." Bill realized then that he knew Rachel, better than any man in her life.

He tried to change the subject.

"What are your plans for today?"

"I'm going to get my nails done with that gift card you gave me, then come home and eat ice cream."

Bill laughed.

"That's the spirit!" He said.

Bill wanted to request she get a pedicure, but thought better of it. 'It's her gift card, she should do whatever she wants with it,' he thought.

Rachel got up, showered, and left. Bill straightened his bedroom and bathroom and did a load of laundry while she was out. It was a cool, rainy day, so all of his plans were indoors today.

After a couple of hours, Rachel returned with a grocery bag and set it on the kitchen counter.

Bill came out from his room to greet her.

"Well, let me see." Bill walked toward Rachel looking at her hands to check out her manicure. Instead of holding her hands out, she put her left foot in front of her and pointed her toes.

Bill's penis began to become erect. She had her toenails done.

"Oh, cool! They look great!" Bill examined her toes as best he could without bending over and taking her foot in his hand, which is what he wanted to do.

Rachel's nails were painted candy-apple red. They shined a deep, rich color that caused Bill's heart to beat faster. He loved that color. He was so happy she got her toenails done that he couldn't stop smiling.

"I love getting a pedicure! It's so relaxing!" Rachel beamed.

Looking into the bag he asked, "What kind of ice cream did you get?"

"Margarita." Rachel reached into the bag and produced a bottle of tequila, margarita mix, a container of salt, and several limes.

"Woah! No ice cream?" Bill laughed.

"I thought I would get drunk instead of fat," laughed Rachel.

"Want to join me?" She waved the bottle in the air.

"Absolutely!" Bill tried to adjust his swollen dick so it wouldn't jut out obviously.

Bill and Rachel made a pitcher of margaritas and placed ice cubes in their well-salted glasses so they could have margaritas on the rocks.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,379 Followers