Rachel Foots the Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers

They watched Along Comes Polly on cable and had a great time sipping margaritas and talking. Bill was hard the whole time, and Rachel was delighted that he was now wearing shorts that displayed his erection nicely. They spent the day together enjoying each other's company. Later, they made meatloaf with green beans and mashed potatoes for dinner.

At the end of evening, Rachel was tipsy and Bill was slightly drunk. Alcohol made Rachel sleepy and while going into her room to fetch her robe, she saw her comfortable bed and toppled onto it, laying on her stomach from side-to-side across the mattress.

After about ten minutes, Bill wondered what happened to Rachel so he quietly walked down the hallway to her room. Rachel's was the first room on the right coming from the living room. Bill saw that her door was open and her bathroom light was the only light on. He could hear her snoring softly.

Bill was about to close the door to her room and let her sleep when he noticed her bare feet hanging off the edge of the bed.

Bill froze. Rachel was lying face down on her bed with her head turned sideways. Her sexy legs lay across the bed and her amazing feet were about five inches apart hanging about a foot off the bed. He stared at the soles of her feet; clean, white, shiny, inviting.

He took a few cautious steps into her darkened bedroom. It was raining and he could hear the rain drops on the roof. He slowly walked up to her feet and touched her soles to test whether or not she was up.

"Rachel?" He whispered.

There was no response, just loud breathing. Despite Bill's efforts to abstain from his surreptitious fondling, he found himself approaching Rachel.

Bill let his shorts and underwear drop to the floor, kicking them to the hallway just a few feet behind.

He stroked his cock looking at Rachel's feet. Could he do this? The alcohol made him feel emboldened. He knelt to get at her level. No signs from her. He placed his cock against her feet. Slowly and carefully, he slid his flared head between the curved gap her arches made when together. His cock popped through and he froze to ensure she was still asleep.

His cock was now jutting between her feet. He gently placed his hands on the outside of either foot and started slowly moving it through her arches. His strokes were careful and deliberate as he inserted and withdrew his fully erect cock through her feet.

Rachel was sound asleep. Her deep breaths confirmed she had no knowledge of Bill's acts. With each thrust, Bill wanted to press harder into her. He wanted to feel every inch of her foot against his throbbing dick. Although the actual contact was limited, and there wasn't much contact between her flesh and his foreskin, the thrill of fucking her feet caused a sensitivity that more than made up for the partial stimulation.

He used her arches like one would use a loosely clenched fist to jack off. He trapped his cock between them and he established a slow rhythm. He loved her feet and craved more time and freer access to do it right. Having her on her stomach was not the ideal position for her body, but he found it doable. All the porn videos that showed this position had the woman on her back.

Still thrusting between her feet, Bill softly rubbed the back of her heels and her Achilles with his thumbs. He was getting close. The thrill of the experience was finally getting to him, and after about ten minutes of slow, deliberate fucking, he could feel the burn of an impending orgasm building.

Bill focused on the dimly-lit image of his full cock pushing into the insteps of her feet. He looked at her smooth legs and well-toned calves. It was about this time that he also stopped monitoring Rachel's breathing, confident that she was still asleep thanks to the margaritas. He felt his pleasure boil.

He dragged his cock back, then pushed slowly forward. In one last thrust, he had achieved his orgasm. It was not the sort of orgasm that he wanted to enjoy while, once again, having to stifle any vocal expression. But he had no choice. It was extremely difficult to cum in that manner, with such force, and not make a sound, but he managed to pull it off.

Bill blew a thick fountain of cum between her feet and onto the side of her bedspread. He pulled his cock out and pumped the rest onto the hardwood floor at his feet. No sound was made other than the heavy, wet SPLAT noise that accompanied his cum spraying the floor. He closed his eyes hard and wavered from side-to-side trying to keep any sound of his climax completely to himself. After the rush had subsided, he quietly backed away and quickly tip-toed to his room to get a tissue to wipe the semen from her bed and floor.

Rachel woke about the time of his final thrust between her clenched feet. She thought she was dreaming that Bill was having sex with her, then she awoke to Bill putting his large penis between her feet. At first, she was frightened as she didn't understand what exactly was going on, but this soon turned to excitement. She was thrilled that Bill found her irresistible. Ironically, if Marty had tried something similar, she most likely would have called the police. Bill had a special role in her life that she hadn't consciously accepted.

Before she could change her position on her bed, he returned and tried to clean up. She heard him enter her room and leave quickly, closing the door most of the way. She wanted to talk to him about his recent change of attitude toward her, but was too tired to have a conversation with him that night.

Bill returned to his room and immediately began masturbating again. He had fantasized about doing that to Rachel for the past several days. He relived the brief encounter adding to the experience a well-lit environment and being able to see her naked body as he stroked her feet with his cock. It wasn't long before he came again. He blasted his second load across his naked chest. The alcohol and the stimulation sent him to sleep just like that, naked with his cock in hand.

Sunday morning breakfast was something Rachel would do with Marty, and her other friends. It was something of a tradition with her. When Bill woke, he found her gone with a text on his phone:

AT BREAKFAST WITH JULIE, THEN OUT TO SHOP. SEE YOU TONIGHT :)

Bill went out with his cousin that day, to a movie and for a beer afterward. It wasn't until eight o'clock that he and Rachel were back home together.

Rachel was home about an hour before Bill. She cut the tags from her new clothes and tried a few articles on before throwing them in the washing machine. She sat on her bed in her skirt and tank top. She decided to go bra-less for Bill. In fact, her entire day had been spent thinking about Bill. She thought about how he looked at her, with loving eyes, not lustful leers. Despite his latest sexual preoccupation with her feet, which started her thinking about him in a more romantic way, she had always thought of him as more than a roommate, more than a friend. She was dating other men, when she had the nicest, most caring, and fun man in her life as a roommate.

She had masturbated twice since she first saw his penis a few nights ago. She knew that what he was doing would cause some women to vacate the apartment and possibly even press charges, but it was different with Bill. She was actually thrilled to see his brave sexual moves, and encouraged that he was sexually interested in her. Although Rachel wasn't very experienced sexually, she always wanted to be more sexual with a man she knew she could trust. All signs were pointing to Bill as a man she could trust and one that she desperately wanted to be sexual with.

Rachel had been thinking of ways to increase her sexual appeal around Bill, but she was a modest woman, and shied away from clothes that were too revealing. She knew she was ready for more sex in her life, and that is a lot more than the no sex she was currently having. Tonight, she dressed in a blue-green plaid skirt that came up to her mid-thigh, she had a white tank top that was thin enough to show her large, puffy nipples underneath. She normally would not be caught dead in such a top, but she needed to make more of an effort around Bill, especially since he was taking such risks just to touch her.

Bill came home feeling pretty good about the day. He went to his room to shower before bed. It was Labor Day weekend, so he and Rachel both had Monday off, which meant he could stay up a little later and, if there was any left, have a couple of margaritas.

Rachel was in the living room when he came out dressed in shorts. He discovered he was too weak to abstain from masturbating around a sleeping Rachel. It was just too much of a turn on to pass up. There was a looming realization that it wasn't likely that he could continue his antics without getting caught. Little did he know that there hadn't been a time when Rachel didn't know exactly what he was up to!

"Hey Bill!" Rachel's posture straightened when she greeted him.

"Hi Rachel. How was your day?" Bill was in the kitchen looking in the fridge for the pitcher.

"Awesome! I went to breakfast, then shopping with Julie, then more shopping, then we went to her place and cooked dinner. I told her all about the situation with Marty. She hated Marty, so she was happy to hear I broke up with him."

"Wow! You had a big day!" Bill found the pitcher and poured two drinks over ice cubes. He sat down next to Rachel handing her one.

Rachel and Bill watched a couple of episodes of the old Outer Limits series, which Bill always described as just like the Twilight Zone only with more Martians and aliens. Bill rubbed Rachel's feet for a bit, but when she began to fall asleep, he was in an awkward angle and couldn't get his cock out. It was frustrating. After several minutes, Rachel got up and said good night.

Bill took his cock out to jack off the moment she left the room. 'Damn. I wanted to cum,' he thought. Stroking his cock now just wasn't the same. He decided he might as well look at some videos on his computer and call it a night. He put his dick away and walked down the hallway to his room.

Bill had an adrenalin rush when he noticed that Rachel's door open and that she was laying the same way as she was the previous night.

He felt his cock get harder. 'I shouldn't do it. I'm going to get caught if I keep doing this shit.' He thought. He approached the door and saw her breathing. A bedside light partially lit the room so it was more illuminated than the night before. He looked at her sexy feet, her smooth legs. Her skirt had rode-up revealing a lot of leg. He grabbed his cock through the material of his shorts.

Finally, he decided he couldn't resist. He slowly removed his shorts and stood naked before Rachel's sublime feet once again. He wanted to take his time, and really enjoy her; her skin, her body, her scent, but it just wasn't right. He was stroking his cock wanting a lot more of her than he was getting. He wanted her to be a part of this sexual experience.

For now, he was willing to use her body to get off, which was really all that was going on. It certainly wasn't sex but it was a lot better than masturbating to her memory, or to porn.

He gently gripped her feet as he did the night before and began the insertions into the space between her arches. He marveled at how high they were on her foot; something he found particularly attractive. His thrusts were more rigorous tonight. Being able see a good deal more of her feet and body really heightened his senses. He continued to slowly fuck her feet and kept her legs as still as possible. He could feel it was going to take him longer tonight.

'Maybe I should just go to my room.' As he was contemplating whether to stay or go, his thrusts suddenly stopped. The space between her feet had shrank and seemed to be trapping his thick, engorged cock between them.

Bill looked down and noticed it wasn't his hands that were pressing her feet together, but the force that had trapped his cock in the soft cave of foot flesh was coming from Rachel.

She was awake.

Horrified, Bill tried to pull away, but her feet were latched around his cock with just as much restraining power as if she had him by the hands. Before he could say anything, Rachel had spun her body around so that her upper body was now propped up on her elbows, she quickly moved her feet and was now situated so that she was facing Bill looking up at him from the bed.

As she maintained her grip on his cock, she spoke.

"What the hell is this?" Her eyebrows were raised as if she had discovered some hidden piece of gossip about someone. Bill couldn't read this expression.

"Oh my God. Rachel." Bill tried to pull away, but he didn't want to make more of a scene than what he was already caught-up in.

"I was..." He stuttered.

"Looks like you were rubbing your dick on my feet! I think you need to explain yourself." Rachel cocked her head slightly to the side.

Rachel was loving it. Bill's guilty, but innocent demeanor was irresistible. It was very difficult for her to stay serious.

"It's...okay, Rachel, look...I'll tell you everything." Bill was not only having a difficult time talking as a result of the shock from being caught, but Rachel was still restraining his cock with her feet. He was definitely in deep shit.

Bill spoke quickly. "It started a long time ago. I remember liking to touch my mom's and my aunt's feet and legs. Over the years, I forgot about how I did that, and recently, while I was watching Voyager..."

"Star Trek Voyager?" Rachel interrupted.

"Yeah, Star Trek Voyager...I saw Seven of Nine's feet..."

"Seven of Nine?!" Rachel interrupted again. Bill thought he detected a smirk.

"Yes. Please stop interrupting, this is hard enough as it is."

Rachel resisted the urge to say, 'It sure is,' and let Bill finish.

"Anyway, I had this thing for Seven of Nine. Jeri Ryan is a turn on. So, when I saw her feet, I guess those childhood memories came back and I started obsessing over feet."

"How do I fit into all of this?" Rachel wanted to get to the end of this.

"I have always been attracted to you, Rachel. You're so beautiful, so sexy, so easy to talk to and get along with, but from the very beginning I didn't want my attraction for you to ruin our being roommates, and besides that, you told me the first week that you won't even consider dating a man who was your age or younger. You pretty much promoted the fact that you dated older guys."

"Well, that's changed." Rachel responded.

"So, I saw your feet while we were sitting watching TV and I just lost control." Bill was feeling very uncomfortable standing there in his T-shirt and a hard on being held in place by two of the sexiest feet he'd ever seen.

"Tell me more about how attractive you think I am." Rachel had a devious look about her.

Bill was trying his best to avoid being kicked out of his home and possibly having charges brought against him, although, he doubted she would do the latter. He thought it best to just be completely honest.

"Well, ever since Jamie introduced us and suggested I move in with you, I've had a crush on you. The first thing I noticed about you, besides your good looks in general, was your perfect skin." Bill was looking at Rachel now. He no longer felt the need to look away in embarrassment.

"Go on." Rachel's tone had changed considerably. Her last words seemed sultry, purposely sexy. Bill's cock had lost about half of its erection as a direct result of the stress of getting caught. She still held him tightly between her feet, which is why his erection wasn't completely gone.

Bill was wondering why it was so difficult to put a sentence together when in that moment, he felt something.

His erection was returning. He was getting hard again, but not because of anything he was saying or had said.

Rachel was gently stroking his cock with her feet.

It wasn't obvious. In fact, Bill thought it was just his body moving in reaction to her pinning him in place, but then he saw her ankles move forward just slightly, and her feet readjusted so he wasn't quite as trapped. Still, he couldn't absolutely confirm that what she did was on purpose.

He thought it best to continue answering what she had asked.

"...then I noticed your perfect neck and breasts."

Rachel seemed to arch her back slightly when he mentioned her breasts.

"Keep going..." was all she said.

"I love your legs and feet." Bill felt better confessing his attraction for her feet and legs. Yes, he liked all of her, but he felt particularly drawn to her feet. Much like some men are crazy about a woman's breasts, they like the other parts of her body as well, but the breasts just really get them going. They usually don't come out and say as much in so many words, but it's a big deal.

"What about my legs and feet, Bill?" Rachel was obviously not mad. After her last question, she began to rub his cock with her feet and mimic the technique he was using to fuck her feet by moving her legs up and down his impressive member.

There was no mistaking it now, she was fucking his cock with her feet. Bill took the cue.

"I love how the arches are high and smooth."

He was fully erect again and pushed into her arches as she pushed against him.

"Go on." Rachel was looking at his cock and her feet.

"I love how the bottom of your feet are clean and white and soft." Bill still felt it was inappropriate to touch her feet as she was stroking him.

"I love your toes..."

"What about my toes?"

"They are long, but no too long, perfectly formed. The toenails are perfectly painted and just long enough to be very feminine."

Rachel was pressing hard now. There was no pretense of holding Bill in place for some disciplinary reason, or because he was just caught. She was wanting him to continue fucking her feet.

"What about your five-month rule?" Bill wasn't thinking clearly. He mentally kicked himself for bringing this up when he was on the verge of having sex with Rachel.

"We have been in a relationship for well over a year. I would say that more than satisfies my rule, wouldn't you? Besides, you may be able to do five months easily, but I can't do another five days with you, Bill."

Bill let out a small moan. His head was spinning. He wrapped his hands around her feet and squeezed tightly, like he had wanted to do before, but couldn't for fear of waking her up.

"Bill, this is so sexy!" She said as she slid her feet around his hot, throbbing cock and watched as he took greater physical control over her. She was so hot she thought she would melt into a puddle.

Rachel was losing herself. She couldn't keep up the current train of thought and was no longer interested in her fake scolding of Bill. She wanted this all along and she wanted him to not only touch her and make love to her, but she wanted him to pamper her feet, fawn over her feet, worship her feet. There was something sweet and innocent about Bill's adoration of her feet. It turned her on, but also revealed that Bill wasn't like the other men she had known. She loved the way he thought as much as how handsome he was.

Bill pushed her legs forward, causing her knees to bend and her skirt to fall back to her waist. Bill looked down. Her bare pussy was right there, below his dangling balls. Her light brown pubic hair trimmed neatly in the shape of a one-inch thick stripe beginning just above her clit and ending two inches up. The rest was shaved clean. Her pussy was beautiful. Like something you would see in a magazine. And it looked wet. He stared at it, then up to her eyes.

"I've been wanting you," Rachel said with a sensuality that surprised her. Her feelings for Bill and her pent-up lust for his body was coming un-corked.

"Me too, Rachel," he replied.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers