Rachel Foots the Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,389 Followers

He pushed into her a few more times before it occurred to him that he and Rachel had just crossed a line and could never go back to the way they were. He had access to her whole body now.

Bill released her feet and ran his hands down each leg to her waist, then to her pussy. He moved his body forward on the bed and rubbed her labia and clit with his thumb. She was hot, and wet and slippery. He could see her pelvis move upward toward his touch. He had to kiss her, to validate all that was going on between them.

Bill moved his body to the side to avoid penetration. He felt he needed to kiss her before he entered her. He was feeling such passion for Rachel, he had to kiss her lips before he did another thing. Rachel saw Bill's handsome face move toward hers. Her eyes locked onto his and seemed to see into him. He was an old soul, a deep and complex man, she saw that now.

Bill and Rachel kissed as lovers do after being separated for months. There was a frenzied longing in their kiss, a hot, urgent, unstoppable need.

Bill had the perfect lips, wet, full and soft. Rachel opened her mouth slightly and joined his mouth with her own. She felt something epic in their kiss, as if this was somehow foretold in some long ago forgotten romantic prophesy. Bill licked Rachel's lips as they smeared their hot saliva together. She softly sent her tongue to seek his and together they danced at the entrance to their joined mouths.

Rachel lunged her tongue as deep as she could, extending to its fullest. Bill met hers with his and their tongues embraced and slid together and apart, repeatedly.

"Please, Bill, I need you inside me."

Bill took a moment to remove his shirt, then moved his torso against Rachel. He wrapped his right arm around and under her neck and used his left to separate her legs further. He looked into her eyes and rubbed his lips against her without the force of a kiss, more like a grazing, sensual tease. He moved his hips into place and used his hard, thick cock to feel its way to her quivering pussy.

He could feel her open up for him, her heat engulfing the enlarged head of his cock, her wetness providing all the encouragement he would need to penetrate.

Their eyes locked and Bill entered her slowly. He wanted to relish every inch of her body, but was also aware that his size, especially as hard as he was now, could be a bit of a challenge for some women. He eased himself deeper to allow her to adjust, ever mindful that she had not had intercourse in over a year. His cock entered her, then retreated. He moved into her a little deeper on the next thrust, then back out. He was driving Rachel crazy. She wanted him to fill her up with the turgid cock she had been watching toy with her, the hard cock that she had fantasized about, dreamt about, wanted to rub her feet over, rather than sit, pretending to be asleep.

Rachel couldn't take the slow pace, but allowed Bill to lead.

After several careful penetrating thrusts, Bill was finally ready to repeatedly fuck her. His cock was slick, hard, and hot. She was open and waiting. So, he picked up the pace and began thrusting into her with powerful strokes.

Rachel was squirming like crazy beneath him, clawing at his back.

"God! Bill! Oh my God!" she was crying out, eyes and mouth open wide. "Ah God!" and with that, Rachel achieved her orgasm. Bill was so aroused he could feel the hair stand on end on his body.

Rather than easing up, Bill slammed into her filling her up as much as she would take. He held her head with his arm and kissed her as he pummeled her. All the months of wanting her, holding back any romantic inclination toward her was gone. He was now fucking her hard.

As they kissed, she began to mumble, which turned to moans, then yelling: "Oh my God, Bill!"

Bam! Another orgasm. She bucked and lifted her ass off the bed to meet his cock as it continued its rhythm into her.

Bill relentlessly drilled her with the same, steady pace. His balls smacked her ass with every thrust.

"BILL!!" She screamed her roommate's name and wrapped her legs around his waist in an effort to keep herself full of his steel-hard rod.

Bill slowed to a stop. His cock was getting slightly numb from the stimulation. He removed himself from her womb and laid on top of her kissing her cheeks and neck. As the two kissed and pet each other, Bill sat her up and removed her shirt.

Rachel's beautiful breasts were full and hung down slightly with large, extended nipples. After regarding her glorious, bare tits, Bill put his mouth on one nipple, then the other. He sucked on each briefly before licking and nibbling her perfect skin moving down to her ribs, then her skinny waist, over to her stomach, then down to her hot, pulsing clit.

Her scent was intoxicating. It reminded him of a cologne he had once smelled in a store. He closed his eyes and sucked her clit into his mouth.

Rachel immediately responded by grabbing the back of his head with both hands. She dug her fingers into his brown hair and guided his mouth to her mound. Her hips moved grinding up and down. Bill only had to hold out a stiffened tip of his tongue to satisfy her love of oral sex.

Bill felt his face go wet. A hot, wet, watery cum covered his mouth and chin. He could hear Rachel's panting as she gyrated her hips all over his clean-shaven face. She wasn't releasing her hold. Bill's entire face was being used as she rubbed another orgasm off this time coating his nose and lips.

Rachel and Bill made love like two lovers who had been intimate for years. They had perfect chemistry together.

Bill couldn't take anymore and shoved his cock back into her now-sloppy pussy. He pinned her legs back and fucked her aggressively. The bed thumped against the floor and wall. Rachel's face was squinting and contorted from the pleasure that was now overwhelming her.

"Rachel!! Fffffuuuccckkk!!" Bill pulled out a second before shooting streams of hot semen across Rachel's body leaving a trail on her perfect left breast, then another that splatted straight up her torso, and a final oozing of cum that dripped into a hot puddle filling her belly button.

Bill collapsed next to Rachel on the bed and relished the euphoria of his release. His noisy, wild, natural, unhindered, orgasm.

'Finally,' he thought.

Rachel left his semen where it lay, on her body, and scooted herself closer to Bill. They lay catching their breath. Eventually falling asleep together.

The next morning, they awoke together.

"Are you okay?" Bill said turning on his side to face Rachel.

"Oh my God, Bill. I'm so much more than 'okay'! It's as if I have been searching and searching and what I was looking for was right in front of me the whole time! I am so comfortable with you. It's almost like we have always been together."

"I know exactly what you mean. I have always thought I needed to date someone just like you, but never thought of trying to date YOU! We're going to be so good together." Bill brushed the hair out of Rachel's face.

Rachel added, "I've never been so physically compatible with anyone. I can't believe how many times I came! I'm so embarrassed. I've never cum more than once. I think I came like six times?"

"If it wasn't so late, I could have cum more than once." Bill confessed.

Rachel was full of energy from feeling truly happy. Bill made coffee for them while she was in the shower. She came into the kitchen wearing shorts and a tight T-shirt. Bill was on the couch reading a graphic novel drinking his coffee, smiling. Rachel came in with coffee and a small bottle of what looked like baby oil, set her coffee down, and sat on the oak coffee table in front of Bill and placed a foot on either side of him, trapping him in between.

As he sat, now between her long, ivory legs, he noticed her ass coming out of the legs of her shorts.

"You like?" She stuck her recently manicured feet over his book, forcing it down lower into his lap.

Bill looked up at her, then down to her candy-apple-red toenails. He noticed what she was trying to draw his attention to- a tiny gold ring around her second toe of her left foot.

Bill had seen such rings in some of the fetish movies he watched. He loved how they looked on women in those videos. Absolutely sexy.

"Oh my God, that's sexy." Bill reached out and cradled her left foot in his hand as Rachel sat on the coffee table with her arms straight back supporting her upper body.

Rachel explained, "I bought that toe ring when I was getting my pedicure. It wasn't easy to put on just now. I had to use baby oil and force it on with needle-nose pliers. They usually put them on while you're getting your toenails done, but I wanted to save it for when we actually became a couple."

Bill thought to himself, 'we're a couple.' He loved the sound of that.

Rachel noticed Bill's erection peeking out of the leg of his shorts and became aware that her decision to buy it, and wear it, was a good one.

Bill examined the ring on what he considered her sexiest toe of her foot. He fondled the toe and the ring around it. It was a snug fit. He thought it must have been difficult to put on.

He kissed her toes and let one of his hands wander down to his cock to stroke it.

"Here." Rachel bent over and clasped the waistband of his shorts.

"Let's scoot these down." Bill straightened his legs while on the couch and removed his shorts revealing his naked and very hard cock.

Rachel reached back and opened the new bottle of oil, and handed it to Bill.

"Spread this on my new best friend," she gestured to his penis.

Bill applied a generous amount to his throbbing cock.

"Now, oil my feet."

Bill lathered on a thick layer of the slippery oil all over feet. He coated her toes, her soles, and paid a good deal of attention to her arches.

He pulled her feet toward his groin.

"No, let me do this. You just sit back and enjoy." Although she had eluded to it, Rachel hadn't revealed to Bill exactly how turned on she was about Bill's sexual interest in her feet. She wanted the ring to symbolize exactly how much she appreciated the attention, and that she wanted such adoration to continue.

Rachel kept her position and used both feet to stroke his cock.

"This will take practice to get good at." She noted.

Her legs moved up and down the long, wide shaft as Bill moved his hips up to meet her strokes. She pinched his head between her first and second toe. She ran her sole against the underside, she moved her body and rubbed his cock with all of her feet, then settled into fucking him with her instep, much like she was doing last night when she was questioning him. It felt so exotic, so exciting.

Bill had a difficult time letting go of the impulse to grab her feet and use them to cum. He had to slow down and let Rachel take her time.

The slow, rubbing, pressing, and stroking using only her feet took some time. Bill had to watch her shiny, smooth, white feet manipulate his aching erection while he sat slightly forward with his hands caressing her calves and legs. Every time he tried to grab her ankles or feet she would tell him to move his hands. The most she would let him do was softly touch her legs. He felt his orgasm build slowly, not at all like he was accustomed to. He loved the determined look she had on her face.

Rachel was responding to Bill's hip movements and kept her feet together so that the arches formed that familiar opening for his cock. She slid slowly up and down over his penis.

Bill's breathing became hard, his penis felt hot against her feet.

"Oh Rachel! Yes...like that. Keep it steady..."

Rachel adjusted her position so that she could free one arm and move her hand between her legs and began rubbing her engorged clit. It was awkward, but she needed to cum. She rubbed her pussy fervently as the first molten eruption began to spurt from Bill's large head.

"Godddd...Rachel!" Bill's cum shot up about a foot into the air and landed on Rachel's oil-covered feet. The second volley squirted on her leg just above her ankle. The remaining semen pumped up and out of his cock and ran down its length. Rachel had stopped moving her feet and was in the middle of her own orgasm.

"Oh God. Bill!" she shrieked, releasing Bill's cock and lifting her knees toward her chest. She shook, soaking her shorts and hand with her wetness.

The couple stared at each other and laughed.

"It's so damn good with you!" Rachel curled up to Bill who was now on the couch after cleaning the cum off her feet.

Bill smiled and said, "It is for me too, Rachel."

Rachel quickly looked at the clock on the wall.

"Time for Star Trek Voyager!"

END

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,389 Followers