Rachel Foots the Bill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers

He looked up to make sure she was still asleep. Most likely, she would only feel what would appear to be his hand upon her arches and soles of her feet. He dragged the swollen head of his cock from the heel of her left foot all the way up to her toes, then reversed direction and pushed it down the same course. He could see the shiny trail of pre-cum that created a thin, clear line on the bottom of her feet.

Rachel's pussy was gushing, her skin had goosebumps; she was shaking slightly from pure arousal. This was so far outside anything she could or would have ever thought would happen to her that she felt as if she was having an out of body experience. Bill was rubbing his penis against her feet! 'Oh my God! Oh my God!' seemed to be all she could think.

Bill had most of his cock out now and was drawing it across the toes of her left foot. He dragged it like a stick across a picket fence. With all this stimulation, he knew he wouldn't last much longer. He used his hand to stroke his shaft while he rubbed his cock head against the bottoms of her toes, gently at first, and then using more pressure. He felt his cock head swell.

His penis began to shake. His body convulsed slightly, then shivered. He was beginning to cum. He clenched as best he could and spurted a clear jet of precum messily between her toes. The main event was impending.

As quickly as he could, he lifted Rachel's feet and leapt off the couch in an effort to redirect his surging ejaculation. He felt his cock buck as hot cum began shooting out. His left hand was involuntarily stroking in the throes of an intense orgasm. He stumbled and fell on the floor in front of the TV. Pumping his cock with his back turned to Rachel, he cupped his hot semen into his hand and quickly wiped it onto his T-shirt. Getting up and still feeling the orgasm he stumbled noisily into his room and shut the door. He collapsed on the floor, panting.

He prayed that Rachel didn't wake, but knew she must have with all the commotion he had just made. After a few minutes, he picked himself up, tossed his cum-soaked T-shirt in his hamper and washed his hands.

Bill had a wide smile on his face. 'That was unbelievable.' He thought. He realized he had unlocked a powerful, yet heretofore unrealized sexual side to himself that was triggered by his recent sexual interest in feet. He shook his head, then came back to the reality that Rachel was most likely awakened by his reckless fall and stagger into his room.

Fearing she was still in the living room wondering what happened, he opened his door and peered down the hallway. The lights were off, the TV was off. He looked to Rachel's room, her door was closed and it appeared her lights were out. His watch read after ten o'clock. It was time for bed anyway. He closed his door and went to bed for the night feeling totally and completely sexually gratified.

During Bill's foot-massaging jack-off session, Rachel felt her pussy become so wet and so sensitive that she feared she would not be able to control herself. Peeping at Bill through her partially closed eyelids, she was able to see him nearly erupt all over her feet.

She found it difficult to hold her laughter after watching him fall to the ground and scurry off to his room. She thought at the time that he looked like one of the Three Stooges. Once Bill was in his room, she tentatively pretended to wake up. Bill's door was solidly shut. She had felt his warm precum jet between her toes and now slipped her fingers into his mess. It wasn't actual cum, but it had heralded an intense climax for her roommate. This turned her on immensely. She got up and immediately retired to her own room. She was dying to have an orgasm after seeing her roommate's beautiful, thick penis.

Rachel turned her lights out and lay on her queen-sized bed. She removed her shorts and panties and lunged at her dripping pussy with her hand. Her degree of wetness was embarrassing to her as she rarely ever became so aroused.

Unlike Bill, masturbation was not a normal part of Rachel's day, in fact, it had been weeks since she masturbated last. The scene she witnessed just a few feet away in their living room was just too hot to ignore.

As she began to press her fingers against her hard clit, she was thinking of the incident that just took place but a few minutes ago. She began to wonder 'what caused Bill to all of a sudden take a sexual interest in me? We have watched countless movies and shows together, spent long nights talking about my boyfriends, shared meals, celebrated holidays together...why now?' Rachel couldn't figure it out until she made the connection: 'Bill and I have never touched until we started giving each other foot massages. That must be it!'

She thought back to his enthusiasm about her feet; to the gentle rubbing she observed, which, at the time, she thought was strange. These thoughts quickly led to her most recent images: his throbbing, arched penis. She'd first seen the big bulge in his shorts, and soon he was stroking it right in front of her as she pretended to be asleep.

Her pussy throbbed and gushed as she used her first three fingers to smash into her labia and clit at the same time. Rubbing her mound, she thought about how perfect his penis looked. It was a darker color than his leg so it stood out, it was thick and very muscular in its appearance. She also thought it looked silky and soft and imagined it must be amazing to touch. She envisioned reaching over and stroking it for him. She wanted to switch places with her feet so she could get her face right up to it.

Rachel Stuck two fingers into her pussy and pumped several times as she thought about how smooth and slippery it would feel in her mouth. She wanted to kiss it, lick it, suck on it. The speed of her thrusts increased. Feelings about her kind, friendly, companion changed from innocent to naughty as she continued to think about him touching her feet.

Rachel and Bill were introduced to each other by one of Rachel's friends who worked with Bill in his district. The two hit it off as friends immediately. Bill helped Rachel set up her Wi-Fi in her apartment and discovered she needed a roommate. The two had been close friends, roommates, and confidents ever since. He had always been so respectful and appropriate, like a brother more than a roommate. The prospect of Bill's importance changing from that of a best friend to a lover, excited her. She was suddenly overwhelmed with feelings for him. His comfortable, familiar ways always made her feel warm and accepted. It was thrilling to feel sexual toward him too!

Thinking of Bill's handsome face and his kind and innocent disposition only intensified her arousal. These feelings- combined with the image of his thick, meaty penis- finally caused Rachel to approach her orgasm. As she thought of his tapping her feet with his cock, smearing and messing them with precum, she finally reached her climax. A rush of pleasure consumed her mind and body as she panted and softly moaned. She turned her head into her pillow and muffled her breathing so as not be heard. What began as rubbing and gentle penetration of her hot, wet pussy had turned to forceful thrusts, two fingers, then three. She used her fingers to fuck herself to one of the best orgasms she could remember.

In the afterglow of her climax, her thoughts returned to Bill. 'Why am I so happy?' She broke a broad smile as she stared at the ceiling of her dark room. She was thinking of Bill. She knew Bill genuinely liked her. She could feel it, she has experienced it. He had come through for her on so many occasions. Never once did he make a pass at her, or make her feel uncomfortable. Watching him behave sexually was a surprise, no, a shock, but she loved it! She loved seeing that side of him, and seeing that he was well-endowed was such a turn on for her!

She turned sideways on her bed, pulled up her covers over her shoulders, and visualized her plan. She would continue to play dumb. She will pretend like she never saw anything; like she didn't even realize he had left the room. She will definitely keep the foot massage routine going, as that was what triggered this wonderful turn of events.

She will be sure to initiate that again tomorrow.

Rachel fell asleep to the fantasy of how her life would change as her relationship with her roommate took on a different importance to her. It was the first time that she was actually excited about her life in years.

Bill leaves for work about thirty minutes before Rachel, so the two rarely crossed paths in the morning. Rachel was usually putting her make up on by the time Bill would leave, except today. Rachel made a special effort to get up a little early so she could see Bill. She awoke in about the same mood as she was in when she fell asleep: a magical, wonderful state. She was enjoying the first pangs of romantic love.

She heard Bill making coffee in the kitchen and donning her short silk robe with nothing underneath, she decided to have a talk with him early in hopes to encourage him to come home and relax that evening. She felt free and sexy in her robe, which is why she wore it, and why she wore it without anything underneath.

"Good morning!" Rachel entered the kitchen and poured some coffee. Bill was sitting having a yogurt and looking at his phone.

"Hey, Rachel. Good morning!"

"Sorry I fell asleep last night. I was so tired!"

Bill was dying to know whether or not she saw anything. So far, at least as far as he could tell, she had no idea what he had been up to.

"You didn't see me trip and fall on my way to my room?"

"I heard you, and that's what woke me up, but by the time I opened my eyes you must have gone to your room already."

Bill's relief was total. He had escaped an awkward, perhaps relationship-ending confrontation. His mood immediately improved.

"Sorry about that." He apologized.

He finished his yogurt and poured more coffee into his travel cup.

"Well, off I go. Have a great day, Rachel!"

"Thanks, you too! Oh, Star Trek tonight, right?"

Rachel wanted to say something that would let Bill know she would be staying home that night so they could repeat another foot massage.

"Yep. They're still in Season One, so it should be a good one."

"See ya!" Bill was on top of the world. Not only did Rachel not see anything last night, it sounded like she was most likely going to be home tonight. He would spend the day thinking of different scenarios involving his cock and her feet. 'It will be difficult to stay focused today!' he thought.

Rachel was delighted that they would get another chance to touch tonight. She was thinking of asking for a back rub to get him closer to her body, but she would have to think that through. As she was silently plotting what was going to happen this evening with Bill, Marty called wanting to go out that night.

She explained that she wasn't feeling well and felt obligated to reschedule for the next night, Friday instead. Marty wasn't pleased about it, but arranged to go out then. Speaking with Marty reminded her that she wasn't happy in that relationship. The phone call interrupted her good mood which was more about her being excited about what was happening with Bill, than anything having to do with Marty.

Bill managed to finish his day without any major problems. There were a few new laptops he had to set up, and a projection screen issue with a classroom computer, but other than that, it was an uneventful day. He couldn't wait to get home and change clothes. He was planning on giving Rachel the pedicure gift card tonight, something he had forgotten to do earlier.

Rachel had two major meetings at work and was busy most the day. She found it difficult to focus on anything other than Bill's sexy penis and the time they will have together later. He made her feel wonderful and she even felt a strange new confidence in her feet. She found herself strutting around the office, somehow proud and relaxed about it at the same time.

She was surprised at how quickly her romantic feelings had developed for Bill. She attributed this to the fact that she had already known him so well, that this new, physical development changed how she viewed him dramatically. She was smiling uncontrollably toward the end of the day knowing she was going home to such a handsome and well-endowed roommate.

Bill was first to arrive home. He jumped in the shower to rinse off from his day and once he had changed into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, he ordered Chinese food for both he and Rachel. As he waited for both his roommate and their food, he strategically placed the pedicure gift card on the kitchen counter. He would go with the story that he won a raffle that he never remembered entering at work. There's no reason he could think of that Rachel wouldn't believe it.

Rachel came home about fifteen minutes later than usual. She strolled through the tiled kitchen in her heels to get to the living room area. On her way, she noticed the envelope with her name on it.

"Hey, Bill. I'm home!" She called out, looking across the space to the living room.

"Hi Rachel. How was your day?"

"Good. Busy. Hey, what's this?"

"It's a prize from a school raffle. I thought you might like it."

Rachel opened the envelope and read the gift certificate and the card attached to it.

"Wow! That's awesome! Thank you, Bill! I can't wait to use this. I think I'll make an appointment for Saturday morning." Rachel gave Bill a hug. As the two embraced, Bill felt Rachel hold him a little longer than he felt she normally would when they have hugged in the past. When they broke off their hug, He thought he saw her look at him with a strange expression.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and change." Rachel walked to her room and closed the door.

The Chinese food arrived just as Rachel appeared in her shorts and tank top looking as hot as ever.

The two had a nice dinner watching a home improvement show on TV while they ate. After cleaning up, Bill returned excitedly to the living room and switched channels. Sitting in his usual spot, he hoped Rachel would soon join him.

Rachel watched Bill sit at his place on the couch as she finished loading the dishwasher. She wondered when she should ask for her foot rub to get things started.

"What episode is this?" Rachel had sat on the couch a little closer to Bill than she normally would sit. She was excited and found she longed to be touched. For the past two days, she has been thinking of Bill and how much their relationship meant to her. His exposing himself to her last night indicated that he was sexually interested in her, which she found intriguing and caused her to think of him differently. Now, she was wanting to experience a different side to her roommate and friend.

"Tonight's episode is 'Arena', the one where Kirk has to fight that reptilian captain of an alien ship. I don't remember that much of it because I haven't seen it in ages."

Bill had his legs extended outward, his feet and arms were crossed.

"I remember seeing that one before. The first season was weird," Rachel shared.

"Yeah. It was." Bill looked over at Rachel. She was sitting on her legs and facing more toward him than the TV. He wanted to grab her feet and suck every toe into his mouth while he stroked his cock. He also began wanting to kiss her and touch other parts of her body. His foot fetish had caused him to realize he had deep feelings for Rachel. He found himself wishing she didn't have a boyfriend.

Rachel was wearing the shortest pair of shorts she had. A pair of silky yellow running shorts she never wore anymore. She had a tight red T-shirt on without a bra. She loved to go bra-less, but never did as she never wanted to give Bill the wrong idea. She looked sexy, but not over-the-top. She felt as though she was just a spectator in tonight's activities. Her feet were cold so she had on a pair of pink ankle socks. She was eager to see where this was going to go.

Bill was disappointed about the socks, but he would simply take them off if there was going to be any foot massaging, so he wasn't too worried yet. He could feel blood flowing into his penis as he sat watching TV. He was silently praying that she would be receptive to a foot massage. His plans were exactly the same as last night's. He knew he was taking a huge risk by trying to masturbate right in front of her. He told himself he would only do something like that if she were asleep. Part of him felt badly about using Rachel for her feet, but at this point, his sexual urges were just too powerful to not attempt some sort of contact.

Pulling her feet up and out from under her so that they rested on the coffee table, Rachel leaned forward and rubbed her toes through her socks. Bill's eyes were drawn to her long and smooth legs and the way they disappeared under her shorts. She had a lot of leg showing. This was encouraging to Bill who was constantly wondering if Rachel would be receptive to another foot massage or any other touching, for that matter.

The two settled-in as Star Trek began. Bill was not into watching the series, so his body remained angled toward Rachel. His cock was once again halfway erect and resting against his leg. He desperately wanted to feel her feet resting in his lap again.

Rachel had positioned herself closer to the center of the couch and was also angled slightly toward Bill. She was trying very hard not to look at his crotch. Rachel was not a slut, nor had she ever been very forward in letting her interests known to a male suitor. These past two days had been exciting partly because she had allowed herself to do a little teasing and at least to her mind, had been slightly forward, something that Bill was beginning to take notice of.

"How is it that I am on my butt all day at work and my feet still ache." Rachel nervously threw out the bait. She knew Bill would take it, after last night, she knew he was most likely going to want another repeat performance.

Mimicking her gestures from the other night, he straightened his lap and patted his legs as an invitation for her to position her feet for a foot massage. His cock filled with blood instantaneously and filled the fabric next to his leg to the point where it was noticeable to Rachel.

'Oh my God. There it is again. I love it!' She thought, unable to help herself from the faintest of smiles. Rachel was laid out sideways facing Bill. Before she put her feet on his lap, she could see what looked like a thick pipe under his white athletic shorts. She felt her pussy quiver as her heels made contact with his thigh. She decided she was going to be a little more aggressive tonight and move her feet a little more, which should lead to more contact.

"Let's get rid of these, okay?" Bill lifted each foot up, removing the soft sock in the process. He then placed her feet back down on his lap.

Watching how carefully Bill handled her feet provided Rachel with a sudden, albeit minor, epiphany. It all came together for her in that moment; the way he more or less caressed her feet, rather than massaged them, the compliments he had been making all-of-a-sudden about her feet and toenail polish, his removing her socks now, and especially the pedicure certificate that she was supposed to believe he won at work. It all led her to the conclusion that Bill had a thing for her feet. 'That explains why he was so turned on last night, too!' She concluded.

With this new theory in her mind, Rachel decided to have some fun with it and at the same time confirm her suspicions. She pointed her toes and raised her right leg. She ran her hands up her leg from her ankles to her thigh.

"You know, I should just let my toenails go bare for a while. Take the polish off and just keep them natural. I think I would rather use the pedicure gift card for manicures."

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,375 Followers