Ready Maid Family Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, a smile spreading across his face.

"I want to have a baby with you, Gage. I was going to wait a year or two before I said anything..."

"You want to have a baby? My baby?" He whispered, staring at her.

"Our baby. I think Syl feels the same way. You're a good, kind man, Gage. You opened your heart and your home to a couple of girls that needed help. You didn't know that, you just thought we needed a job. And don't kid yourself that you brought us in here just for sex. You were lonely, and needed someone to love, and care about again. I'm glad you took the step you did, and I'm glad you found us. We all needed someone to love, and now we have each other."

"What if I said I wanted you to do it now, have a baby I mean?" He asked squeezing her fingers. "Margo and I were trying to get pregnant before she died. I always wanted kids, but figured that it just wasn't meant to be."

"I need to do a few things before I can say yes." She told him. "I want to talk to Syl, because it affects her too, and she may want to get pregnant with me. And I want to talk to your doctor before I make a decision like that."

She paused, looking over at him.

"Can you stay with Syl? I want to go talk to Sara, and I don't want to leave her alone." She said.

"What do you want to talk to Sara about?"

"Getting a medical power of attorney. She's probably got it now right, right? So if, god forbid, something happens to you, we won't have to get hold of her before we can get you treated." She said as she slid off the side of the bed. "And I want you to put her number in my phone, today. If I have to call her, I want to know how to reach her."

"Yes ma'am." He muttered, watching as she walked out the door.

* * * * *

"Hey, you awake?" Julie asked as she sat on the side of the bed.

"Yeah, I woke up a little while ago, but this bed is just so comfortable, I didn't want to get out of it." Sara said, rolling over toward her. She laughed when she saw that Julie was naked. "Wow, you're not gonna waste anytime, are you? Gimme a sec, and let me lose these pan..."

"What...oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't even think..." Julie laughed, blushing furiously. "Syl had some kind of episode, so my brain is just...ppzzzzttt...right now. I didn't mean to give you the wrong idea."

"What kind of episode? Is she okay?" Sara asked, throwing the covers back and scrambling off the bed.

"We think so. Apparently it's happened before. She said the doctors told her it was a hyper-sexual something from an emotional trauma. Basically, she can't stop cumming when it happens." Julie said as she watched her grab her jeans and shimmy into them. "I can think of lots of worse ways to react to an emotional trauma. Gage is with her, she's sleeping right now."

"But she's going to be okay? Did you call a doctor?"

"Not yet. We're going to see how she feels when she wakes up. Gage is going to get an appointment for both of them tomorrow."

"Why does Gage need to see a doctor? Did something hap..."

"He doesn't need to see a doctor, I want to talk to his." Julie said, reaching out and grabbing her hand. "And would you sit down, I want to talk to you about some stuff."

"How about this, let's go to wherever your clothes are, so you can put some on. Those tits are kinda distracting." Sara grinned.

"Okay, we can do that." Julie laughed, then headed out the door. "We have to go up a floor, me and Syl took over the third floor. We're in the master suite, and we each took one of the other suites for personal space. Syl hasn't used her's yet, but I have my video editing stuff set up in mine."

"Walk faster." Sara said as she followed her up the stairs, her eyes fixed on Julie's ass as it bounced teasingly in front of her. "Your ass is delightfully distracting too."

"God, you are just like Gage!" Julie laughed as she reached the third floor landing. "Show him a little skin, and he wants to fuck!"

She led her down the hall into the bedroom, and walked over to her dresser. She pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of jogging shorts and slipped them on quickly.

"Is that better? Not feeling as tempted now that I have clothes on?" She asked as she walked over and sat on the bed. She patted a spot beside her as she looked over at Sara. "Sit with me, I've got some things I want to talk to you about."

"That sounds serious." Sara said as she sat next to her. "What kinds of things do you have in mind?"

"Who holds his medical power of attorney, you?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, but I..."

"I want it, or want to be added to it." Julie said. "You live a thousand miles away, and that needs to be held by someone local. If you don't trust me, get a local lawyer and name them. I wouldn't make any life or death decisions without consulting you, but I want to be able to get him treated if we need to."

"That makes sense. I can get it amended to allow you consent for emergency treatment. I'm going to keep the life or death decisions, if you don't mind."

"That's fine, as long as I know we can get him taken care of, that's all I care about." Julie said.

"Why do you want to talk to his doctor?" Sara asked.

"Because Syl and I just became his primary caregivers, and we need to know what his condition is, and what to do if something happens. I don't want to have to go through you, get part of the story, then wait for you to give a doctor permission to talk to me." Julie told her. "I already talked to Gage about this, and he agrees, so there's nothing you can do about it."

"I think it's a good idea, if you want the truth." Sara said, then reached over and took Julie's hand. "And you don't have to think of me as an adversary, I'm not. I want what's best for Gage, and right now, that looks like you and Sylvia. He looks better than he has in years, and he's definitely happier."

"I know I got off on the wrong foot, but I've just been so scared for the last few years. I'm terrified that he might relapse, and end up hurting himself, or worse..."

"We're not going to let that happen." Julie said, squeezing Sara's hand. "He has something to want to live for now, he's not alone anymore. And I just talked to him about another reason why he's going to want to hang around for as long as he can."

Sara stared at her, the color draining from her face.

"Oh god, you're not pregnant are you? Or Sylvia?"

"No, neither of us are pregnant, but I just told Gage that I want a baby at some point. I'm pretty sure Syl does too." Julie laughed. "I was going to wait a year or two, but you sprang this on us...and now I don't know if I want to wait. Which is one of the reasons I want to talk to his doctor, to see if it's safe to have a baby in the near future."

"I didn't spring anything on you, my dumbass brother should have told you up front what you were getting into. He..."

"We talked about that, and what he said made sense, at least to me." Julie told her. "He wanted to wait until he saw how things were going to work out, because he didn't want either of us to stay out of pity, or leave out of fear. None of us expected what happened. I mean, who expects to fall in love in a week? And not with just one, but two people. We all fell in love with each other, Sara. I love Sylvia just as much as I love Gage, I don't want to have to think about living without either of them."

"I probably shouldn't tell you this, but Gage thinks you two are going to leave at some point. He thinks you're in love with each other, and that you think he's fun to be around right now, but..."

"That ignorant sonovabich!" Julie shouted as she leapt to her feet. She stormed across the room and out the door, then charged down the stairs, taking them two at a time. Sara ran after her, but Julie left her behind in her haste.

Gage was standing beside the bed pulling on his jeans as she came into the library and she went right over to him.

"Do you love me?" She asked in a low voice.

Gage just looked at her, then past her at Sara as she came into the room.

"Hey! I asked you a question!" She said, turning his head toward her. "Do...you...love...me?"

"Yes, I do." He said quietly. He glanced over her shoulder at Sara again.

"Don't look at her, look at me. This is about us." She said evenly. "Do you believe that I love you?"

Gage looked over her shoulder at Sara again.

"What did yo..."

"Don't look at her!" she screamed, tears running down her cheeks as she slapped him across the face. "Tell me! I want to hear you say it! Do you believe that I love you, that we love you, and want you in our lives?"

"Yes! I believe that you love me." He said, grabbing her wrists as she started beating on his chest. He put his arms around her, pulling her against him as he stared at Sara.

"Why? Why would you say something like that?" She sobbed into his chest. "How could even you think that you were just a good time? God, what did we ever do to make you think something like that?"

"I told her that before it got real, before all of us felt it, and knew it was real." He whispered. "I've known that you love me, that Syl loves me. That's why I feel good getting out of bed every morning. I know that you're going to be here, in my life, and that we make each other happy. I'm happy for what you and Syl feel for each other, but I'm happier for what you feel for me. I can see it in your face when you smile at me. I can hear it in your voice when you laugh."

He eased her away from his chest, then lifted her head with his fingers.

"And I can feel it in your tears." He whispered, brushing them from her cheeks. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you pain. I was stupid, and scared, and I said something I shouldn't have before I understood what was really going on. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes." She whispered, putting her arms around him and hugging him tightly. "But don't you ever doubt us again, Gage Carson. That will kill us, and I don't want that to happen. I can't live without my family, please don't take it away from me."

"I won't, I promise. We're going to be together for a long time. I know it."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything." Sara said, stepping closer. "He told me that more than six weeks ago, just after you moved in, and I didn't realize...I should go. I've caused enough trouble."

She took a step back toward the door, then stopped.

"I'll have that power of attorney amended, and have a copy couriered over." She said as she turned and walked out the door.

"Don't let her leave, please? She's your family too." Julie said softly. "She didn't mean any harm...she just..."

"I know, I'll take care of it." He said. "But do you really want her to stay?"

She nodded into his shoulder, then turned to look up at him.

"I like her." She said, starting to smile. "I just have to watch out for the land mines she likes to throw around."

* * * * *

"It's open." Sara said when Gage knocked on the door.

"We don't want you to leave." He said as he walked over and sat on the bed. "I haven't seen you in forever, and Julie likes you. You still have some work to do cleaning up the mess you made with Syl, and if you leave now, that may never happen."

"Gage, I feel like I just tore that girl's heart out and stomped on it." Sara said as she tossed her shirt into her suitcase and closed it. "She didn't deserve that, and I really didn't mean to hurt her like that. I thought I was...I don't know what I was thinking. I never dreamed that she felt anywhere close to what you feel for her. I'm must be getting bitter in my old age...christ, before you know it, I'll turn into Aunt Rita. Won't that be fun."

"You'll never turn into Rita, you actually have a heart. Which is why you're feeling like you are right now." He said, patting the bed beside him. "If you want to get along with Julie and Syl, ask questions, instead of making statements. They're good people Sara, and they love me. I don't have any doubt about that."

"No, that girl is stone cold in love with your dumb ass." Sara said as she sat down beside him. "I knew it before I told her what I did. If you want the truth, I don't know why I said it."

"You wanted to test her, and you're jealous." Gage said, glancing over at her. "You were the same way with Margo. You two were at each others throats at first. There were times that I wished that you'd just go ahead and fuck, so you could get it out of your systems."

"You knew about that?" She laughed. "Maybe you're not as dumb as I give you credit for. And I think we ended up being closer because we didn't fuck."

"Maybe, but this is a different situation, with different people. Julie wants to fuck you, all you have to do is say yes. Syl's going to be a different story, she..."

"What about you? Are they going to have a problem when I want to fuck my baby brother again?" Sara asked softly, not looking at him. "Or maybe I should ask, can you go back to the old days, when we could get naked and just have a good time? You seemed pretty frisky earlier."

"That was because you made your usual tornado entrance, and you know what that does to me." He laughed, looking over at her. "But the girls won't care. Hell, Julie would probably want to watch, if not join in."

He paused, looking down at the floor as he continued. "But things are different now Sara. You're not my teenaged fuck buddy anymore, the girl I could tell anything, or do anything with. You became my watchdog, the woman I reported to on how I was feeling, and what I was doing. I don't want to fuck her, Sara. I don't even like her most of the time. I miss my big sister. You got any idea where the hell she went?"

"She's buried under half a dozen layers of bitch that have built up over the years." She sighed, glancing over at him. "I miss her too, but I don't know if I have it in me to dig her out."

"Then that's the best reason I can give you to stay." He told her. "I'm pretty sure if you hang around with Julie and Syl for a little while, the kid that snuck into my room twenty years ago and stole my virginity just might find a way to dig her way out from under all those layers of bitch you dumped on her."

"You really think so?" She asked. "I'm not so sure about that. Besides spending all that time worrying about you, there's a couple hundred bubba's worth of bitch that's piled up over the years."

"A couple hundred?" He grinned. "What the hell did you do, Sara, fuck your way across east Texas?"

"I didn't fuck all of them!" She laughed, then paused, shaking her head. "Well, maybe I did, they all kind of blur together after a while. Just one one trick pony after another, with an occasional show horse very so often. None of those ever wanted to stick around though."

"Do you want to know something?" He asked "This is the first time we've laughed together in I don't know how long. We never laugh when we talk on the phone, and I miss that. You've only been here a couple of hours, and I can already see a difference in you."

"Maybe, but what I did to tho..."

"The way to fix that is to go downstairs, and just give them a hug, and say you're sorry." He told her. "That'll go along way toward mending the fences you knocked over."

"You think it'll be that easy?" She asked.

"God no!" He laughed as he stood up, holding his hand out to her. "But it'll get you off to a good start."

* * * * *

"Somebody's cooking." Gage said, sniffing the air as he reached the top of the stairs. He broke into a run, taking the steps four at a time and reached the bottom in seconds. He ran across the foyer and disappeared into the kitchen before Sara could even start down.

Sara stared after him for almost a minute, then followed at a slower pace.

"Might as well give them some time before I make another entrance, and fuck everything up." she muttered as she reached the bottom. She walked slowly over to the kitchen, and paused outside the door.

Sylvia came out of the kitchen dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of panties, and smiled shyly when she saw her.

"I was just going to come get you." She said as she stopped in front of Sara. "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes, and..."

"Thank you, an uh...I'm..." She said, lifting her arms, then letting them drop back to her sides.

"I know." Sylvia said, stepping closer and putting her arms around her. "He's your baby brother, and you love him. That's easy to understand. But we want to be his family too, if that's okay with you."

"I...I think I'd like that." Sara said, laying her head on her shoulder, trying not to cry.

"Julie says she wants you to stay with us for a while. Would you like that? I think I want you to too, maybe get to know you. I..."

"Oh god, how can you be so nice after I've been such a bitch?" Sara moaned as she burst into tears.

"Shhhhhhh, don't cry, it's okay." Sylvia whispered, stroking her hair gently as she held her against her. "I don't think you meant to be mean, it just came out that way. But it's gonna be okay now. I think once we get to know each other, we're gonna get along just fine."

"Hey, what are you two doing out here?" Julie asked as she came out of the kitchen. "Gage won't let me take the beans off the heat, and he's gonna burn them if someone doesn't stop him. I already took the chicken off the heat."

"Did you take the rolls out?" Sylvia asked, looking over her shoulder at her.

"Shit! I forgot all about those!" Julie said, then spun and ran into the kitchen.

"Are you gonna be okay?" She asked Sara as she eased her away from her. "I think I need to get in there before they really fuck up my dinner."

"Yeah, I think I am." Sara laughed as she dried her eyes with her shirt.

"Good. Come on, you can get drinks, or set the table if they haven't done that yet." Sylvia said, taking her hand and leading her into the kitchen.

* * * * *

"I'm going to make a rule." Julie said, pushing her plate away. "No more drama for the rest of the night. Tomorrow either. And that's means from any of you. This goes into effect as soon as we finish dinner. So if you got any left, get it out now. I'll start."

She looked over at Gage.

"Did you make those appointments like I asked you?"

"Like you ordered, you mean." He laughed. "But yes, I made them. We see him at ten."

"Don't push me, boss." She said softly. "Did you put Sara's number in my phone?"

"House and cell in both your's, and Syl's phones." He said, pushing his plate away. "I put my doctor's number in them too. All three are at the top of the contact list."

"Thank you." She said, smiling at him. She turned and looked at Sara.

"I talked to Syl, and we'd like you to stay with us for a while." She said slowly. "You're welcome as long as you want. We'd like a chance to get to know you, and let you get to know us."

"Thank you, I'd like that." Sara said, smiling at her. "I'll have to call my neighbor and ask him keep an eye on my horses. I already had a kid that was gonna come over and feed them till I got back, but it might be best if Barney just takes them over to his place till I go home."

"Good, you can make that call whenever you want." Julie said. "You can stay in the guest room, or you can have my room up on the third floor. I like the bed in the guest room, the one in my room is hard as a rock."

"I'll stay in the guest room, I like the bed in there too."

Julie nodded, and turned to Sylvia.

"You said what happened to you earlier had happened twice before." She said slowly. "You said the first one lasted for a couple hours, but you went out before I could ask how long the second one lasted."

"Thr...three weeks." Sylvia said softly, looking down at the table.

"Holy shit!" Gage gasped, staring at her. "How did you..."

"What set you off, and how are you feeling now?" Julie asked her, cutting him off.

"I feel okay right now, but it came and went over the next three weeks." Sylvia said, looking over at her. "I...I had just broken up with my boyfriend, the second one."