Ready Maid Family Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful, Wilbur. You almost sound like yer in love with me or somethin'." She said softly, bringing her hand up and stroking his cheek. "But now that you got the real thing in yer hands, does it live up to yer dreams?"

"This is a dream come true, so the dreams I had before don't even compare." He said, moving his hands down and turning her to face him. "But I been in love with you since the first time I saw you, Sara."

"Damn, you really know how to sweep a girl off her feet, don'tcha Wilbur?" She said softly as she looked into his eyes.

Reaching up, she cupped his face in her hands and drew him down to her. She kissed him softly, teasing her tongue lightly across his lips, smiling as she felt his mouth opening. Her kisses became more passionate as he responded, and she ground her body against his as he pulled her tighter to him.

"You uh...you know what yer supposed to do now, right?" She said huskily as she finally broke away.

"I think I can figure it out." He said as he scooped her up in his arms and headed for the bedroom.

(-)

Sylvia was naked, laying on her side in the middle of the bed, her head resting in her hand, one leg drawn up behind the other. She smiled at them as they came into the room.

"Shit, I forgot all about her." Sara muttered as Wilbur came to a sudden stop just inside the doorway.

She looked up at him, and started to smile when she saw that he was staring at Sylvia.

"Do you like her, Wilbur?" she asked softly. "It's okay, I brought her for you. Her name is Sylvia, and I thought you might..."

"No shit?" He said, grinning down at her.

"Yup, but before you take another step, you gotta tell me somethin'." She said playfully. "Do you think she's prettier than me?"

"Nope. Yer still the prettiest thing I ever seen." He said as he walked over and tossed her on the bed, then scrambled up behind her. He grabbed her legs and spread them wide as he grinned at her. "But she's a close second...real close."

Dropping to his stomach between her legs, he moved up till his nose brushed against the clean shaved cleft of her pussy. Spreading her legs wider apart, he inhaled deeply, then rubbed his face back and forth slowly.

"Now this is fuckin' heaven." He muttered as he pressed his mouth to her pussy, kissing it gently. He smiled and looked up at her as she reached down and spread the lips of her pussy with her fingers.

"You ready for a taste of the real thing, Wilbur?" Sara giggled.

"Yes ma'am." He panted as his hands slid under her, cupping her asscheeks, lifting her as he planted his mouth on the blossoming lips of her pussy.

"Oh god! You did this alot in yer dreams, didn't you, Wilbur?" Sara gasped as he started eating her hungrily.

Wilbur nodded as he dragged his tongue up the length of her pussy slit, lapping up droplets of her juices. When he reached the apex of her sex, he ran his tongue slowly around the oversized nub of her clit, then sucked it into his mouth, lashing it with his tongue. He grunted as he felt it start growing between his lips, and he started sucking on it hungrily.

"Well, it don't look like that jumbo sized clit of your's is gonna be a problem. I think he likes it." Sylvia giggled.

"Oh fuck, that's perfect, Wilbur." She groaned, ignoring her and putting her hands on the back of his head, rocking her hips up at him. She ground his face into her pussy as he sucked harder on her clit, his tongue darting and dancing over the sensitive surface. "Suck it, Wilbur! Suck my fuckin' clit, baby! Oh god! Yo...yer gonna..."

She stiffened, her ass arching up off the bed as she started cumming, then whined pitifully as he pulled his mouth off her clit and plastered his lips to the puffy pink lips of her pussy.

He started sucking hungrily at her quivering cunt slit, spreading the lips apart with his fingers so he could stab his tongue up inside her. He was making loud snorting and snuffling noises as he alternated swabbed his tongue around over the outside, then stabbed it inside, sucking noisily the whole time.

Sara screamed when he brought his hand up and started kneeding her clit between his fingers, stroking it like a small cock. She writhed and jerked under the combined oral and digital assault, staring down at him in awe as he ate her with single-minded intent.

Wilbur groaned into the sopping wet slit of her pussy as he licked, kissed, and sucked at her in a frenzy. The taste of her juices, fresh from her cumming cunt channel were driving him crazy, and his cock was so hard under him, he had to get up on his knees to relieve the pressure on it.

Tears were running down Sara's cheeks as waves of pleasure beat at her senses. She gasped, her eyes rolling back in her head as he moved his mouth back up onto her clit, and started pumping his mouth up and down over it.

He started humming as he pressed her clit to the roof of his mouth with his tongue, glancing up at her as he twisted his head from side to side, his lips tightening and loosening over the swollen stalk of her clit.

Moving one hand up, he dragged his fingertips over the cream coated inner lips of her pussy, then pressed two fingers against the tight opening.

"No! Oh god, ple..." Sara screeched, pushing him away roughly as she rolled to one side, and fell off the bed.

Wilbur and Sylvia crawled over to the edge of the bed and looked down at her.

Sara was curled in up in a fetal position, her hands between her legs as spasm after spasm continued to wrack her body. She shook her head, her eyes squeezed shut as she whimpered softly.

"Pl...please,no...no more. I...I...oh god...please stop." She whispered, shivering as another wave of climaxes surged over her.

"Damn, I never saw her do that before, and I eat her out alot." Sylvia muttered as she glanced over at Wilbur. "You um...you think you could...uh, maybe do that to..."

"Yes ma'am." Wilbur grinned as he raised up, turning to look at her.

"Um, on second thought, I think I got a better idea." Sylvia said softly as she stared between his legs.

Reaching down, she wrapped her fingers around his cock, and started stroking it slowly.

"This is a nice dick you got here, Wilbur." She said, bringing her eyes up to meet his. "Not too big, and not too small, and it's really hard too. You wanna put this bad boy where it'll do us both a lotta good?"

"Yes ma'am. I'd like that alot." He grinned as he knee walked closer to her. His hands came up, cupping the fleshy mounds of her tits, squeezing and molding them with his fingers. "But uh, would you mind keepin' up what yer doin' fer a spell? That feels really fuckin' good."

"You like this, huh?" She laughed, tightening her fingers around his cock. She started stroking it slowly, changing her grip on the steel hard shaft as she moved her hand up and down over it. "Tell me what feels good, Wilbur. I just want you make you feel good, sweetie."

"Oh god, just havin' you touch me is...I ain't never had a girl touch my willy like this before ma'am." He moaned, humping his cock through her fist as she caressed it gently. "Now I got a purty girl like you makin' it feel like..."

"Tell me if it gets to feeling too good, okay Wilbur?" She murmured as she moved closer to him. She rubbed the head of his cock into the soft swell of her tummy, leaving a sticky trail of his pre-cum on her skin as she dragged it back and forth. "You don't want to cum in my hand do you? It's okay if you do, but I can think of lots of other ways that'll feel alot better."

Reaching up with her free hand, she pulled one of his down, guiding it between her legs.

"Touch me like I'm touching you, Wilbur. It's not fair that you're having all the fun here." She giggled, then sighed as his fingers started moving between her legs.

Spreading her legs wider to give him room, she put her arm around him and pulled him closer, mashing her tits into his chest. "Can you feel how wet I am, Wilbur? That means that you can put your dick in me anytime you want, I'm ready whenever you are. I can't wait to feel this big fuckin' cock filling up my pussy, fucking me, making me cum when you shoot all your hot jizz in me."

She moaned as she felt his finger slip into her pussy, and she humped down at it, trying to get as much of the stiff digit into her as she could.

"Am I...you know...doin' it right, ma'am?" He panted, moving his hand off her tit and reaching around to grab the cheek of her ass. Pulling her tighter against him, he started humping at her, stabbing his cock into the soft flesh of her belly.

"You're doin' just fine, baby. But if you're gonna move like that, I need to do this." She said, lifting his cock and pressing the underside against her stomach. She started moving up and down, and from side to side as her fingers danced over the length of his cock.

"Oh fuck...I uh...I think I better stick it in..." He grunted as he pulled her harder against him, pumping his cock roughly against her.

"Thank god!" Sylvia moaned as she pushed him away and dove onto the bed. She got up on her knees, supporting her upper body on her forearms as she looked back at him over her shoulder. "You ever done it this way, sweetie?"

"Uh, no ma'am...I only done it the once with..."

"That's okay, just come over here behind me, and let me...yeah, that's good. Now let me..." She said softly as she reached between her legs and took his cock between her fingers, lining it up with her pussy.

"Give it a little push, hon." She said softly as she rocked her ass back at him. She could feel his cockhead spreading the lips of her pussy as she moved against him, the tip poking into the tight opening. "Get a little closer, and stick it in. Oh shit, it feels so good already...would you just fucking stick it in for god's sake?"

Wilbur put his hands on her hips, drawing her back slowly as he pushed his hips forward. He groaned as he felt the wet heat of her pussy around his cock, but he resisted the impulse to slam his cock into her. Pulling back slowly, he eased his cock out, then pushed it back in, feeding her an inch of prick meat at a time. Without realizing it, he was fucking her with the teasingly slow strokes that she loved, but he sensed that she liked what he was doing, because her pussy was clasping and quivering wildly around him.

"Oh god, that's wonderful, Wilbur." She moaned, rocking her ass back at him, trying to get more of his cock in her. "Deeper...give me all of it, Wilbur. I want to feel your whole cock in my pussy! Oh god...it feels so fucking good!"

Wilbur inched closer so his thighs were touching hers, then started moving his hips back and forth, leaning over her as he fed more of his cock into her spasming cunt channel. Grasping the fleshy mounds of her hips, he pulled her back at him in time with his own movements.

"Holy shit! I'm fuckin' ya ma'am." He chortled as he started moving faster. "I'm really doin' it! Goddamn, this is really fuckin' kewl!"

"And you're doin' it just right!" Sylvia moaned, shaking her ass as she humped it back at him. "Keep it up! Just like that, don't change a thing! Oh god, please keep doing it like that!"

Laying her head on her forearm, she moved her other hand down between her legs. She started to put her fingers on her clit, but stopped when she felt the wiry hairs on his balls brush over the back of her hand. Moving her hand a little further back, she wrapped her fingers around his ball sac, closing them in a loose ring around it.

Wilbur moaned as she squeezed his balls, and humped forward, driving his cock balls deep into her. Sylvia grunted, then squeezed his balls again, making him slam his cock into her even harder.

The fiery heat and tightness off her clasping cunt channel were having an effect on him, and he started moving faster, responding to his bodies natural impulses. He pushed her away as he pulled back, then pulled her back as he pushed forward, increasing the speed of his movements on every stroke. Within seconds, his ass was moving at a frantic pace, his cock a blur as it plowed in and out of her.

"Oh shit! Wh...what are you do...doing ba...back th...there?" Sylvia grunted, squeezing his balls, massaging them gently in an effort to get him to slow down. She could feel his cock throbbing powerfully as he plunged it into her with faster, harder strokes. She knew that if he kept up this pace, he was going to cum long before she was ready. Thinking quickly, she let go of his balls and flopped forward onto the bed, making his cock pull free of her pussy.

"Oh shit! What happened?" Wilbur asked in confusion. He grabbed his cock, and started pounding on it furiously, hunching his hips forward as he threw his head back. "Oh fuck, it hurts...gotta unload..."

"Stop that!" Sylvia hissed, smacking his hand off his cock. "You were gonna cum to soon, so I stopped you. There's something else I want you to try...here, gimme a sec, and I'll show you."

Getting back up on her knees, she grabbed a couple pillows and stuffed them under her, then sprawled out on them. Reaching back, she spread the cheeks of her ass as she looked back at him.

"Come on, stick that big fuckin' cock in here, sweetie." She purred, shaking her ass at him.

"You want me to put it in yer butt?" His asked, not sure he had heard her right.

"Yes!" She moaned, scooting back toward him, then reaching back to grab his cock, guiding it to her back passage. She pressed the thick knob into the wrinkled pink ring of her asshole, then humped back on it, forcing it through the tight opening.

"Oh god, that feels so good." She groaned, shimmying back a little more, then rocking back and forth, making his cock slip a little deeper inside her.

"You got my dick in yer ass." He muttered as he stared down at the thick shaft of his cock. Almost half of it was buried in the puckered pink ring of her asshole, and he started to pull back, trying to get it out. "That ain't right...yer not suppo..."

"Shhhhh, it's okay, Wilbur." Sara said softly, coming up behind him, blocking his retreat with her body. "It's okay, yer not gonna hurt her. She loves havin' a nice hard cock like yours fuckin' her up her butt. Just relax, and let her get it in. It'll feel good, and you'll like it, I promise."

"Nah, that ain't right." Wilbur said, shaking his head as he stared down at Sylvia's ass. "My pa says only perverts and faggots do it like that. An' she don't look like no pervert. She sure as hell ain't no faggot!"

"Don't bet on that, big boy." Sara laughed as she put her arms around him, grabbing Sylvia's hips and pulling back on them as she leaned into him. Pushing her hips into his, she pulled back on Sylvia's, forcing another inch of his cock into her asshole. "Just wait till you see how she eats my pussy...she's one perverted little faggot, lemme tell ya."

"Oh fuck, give it to me you little bastard." Sylvia grunted, jamming her ass back at him. She moaned as another inch of his cock plowed into her. Getting up on her elbows, she started rocking back and forth so his cock slipped in and out of her. She pushed back toward him, trying to get more of his stiff cock into her ass. "Oh god, it feels so good, Wilbur. Your cock feels so fucking good in my asshole. Oh shit, fuck me...please...I need it, I want your cock so bad..."

"See, I told you she loves it." Sara whispered as she pressed against him, providing the force behind his movements. "Fuck her with me. She loves it. She wants it. Does it feel good to you yet? Her asshole is alot tighter than her pussy, I bet it feels great suckin' and squeezin' around yer dick."

"It feels like it's gonna tear my willy right off." He muttered, still staring at his cock plugging her asshole. He put his hands on her hips again, and started moving in time with Sara's slow movements. He watched as more of his cock disappeared into the puckered pink ring of her asshole, until finally, his balls were rubbing into the warm, wet crease of her pussy.

"Good goin', Wilbur. You got it in to the balls." Sara laughed softly, wrapping her arms around him and running her hands up and down over his chest. "Now fuck her. Pull it out about halfway, then stick it back in nice and slow. She likes it slow at first, then harder when she's gonna cum. Just follow her lead, she'll tell you what she wants, she ain't the least bit shy about that."

"Okay, I guess yer right." He said grudgingly. He started stroking slowly, feeding half his cock into her ass, then pulling back slowly, moaning as the slick inner muscles worked on his cock meat like a wringer. "Damn, this don't feel half bad. My pa's gonna shit when he hears he was..."

"I don't think this is somethin' you need to go tellin' yer pa about. But if you do, make sure you gimme enough time to get outta town first." Sara laughed, letting him go now that he seemed comfortable fucking Sylvia on his own. She leaned close, bringing her lips up close to his ear.

"Yer doin' fine here sweetie, so I'm gonna let you do it fer yerself. You just do like I told you, follow her lead, and do what she tells ya, and you'll be fine." She said softly. She kissed his neck, then nibbled on his ear lobe. "Would uh...would it freak you out if I uh...she eats pussy really good, Wilbur, an' I wanna feel her mouth on mine while I watch you fuck her. I'm the only one not gettin' any action, and I'm gettin' kinda horny..."

"Goddamn, I didn't know you was into all this weird shit, ma'am." Wilbur grunted as he felt his cock throb in Sylvia's asshole. He started moving faster, driving his cock in deeper on every stroke. "It's fuckin' hot, if ya want the truth. Can uh...can I watch you...her, doin'...you know..."

"Does thinkin' about watchin' another girl lick my pussy turn you on, Wilbur?" Sara laughed as she crawled across the bed, sliding into position in front of Sylvia.

She stopped suddenly, smiling up at him.

"Shit, I forgot to ask what you thought of the rest of yer birthday present." She laughed. "Do you like her?"

"Hell yeah!" He laughed. "She's a hefty little heifer, that's fer damn sure, but she sure as shit knows how to make a fella feel wanted. She was givin' me a handjob like nuthin' I ever..."

"Oh for god's sake, would you two shut the fuck up, and fuck me!" Sylvia whined, raising her head and looking back over her shoulder.

"You...slow down. Stick it all the way in, then pull it halfway out...then rinse and repeat until I tell you different." She told Wilbur.

She turned and looked up at Sara, a smile spreading across her face.

"You bring that pretty little pussy over here where I can get at it. I wanna suck that big ol' girl cock of your's till you can't see straight."

Sara grinned at Wilbur as she scooted forward, spreading her legs as she laid back, pulling a pillow under her head.

"A girl'd have to be stupid to turn down an offer like that, huh Wilbur?"

"Yes ma'am...I got dibs after her...that's one tasty beaver you got there, I swear to god..."

(-)

"Call yer pa an' tell him yer stayin' over for the night, maybe the next one too." Sara said as she flipped a steak on the grill, then flipped the other two. She lowered the heat, then turned to look at him. "When he says no, or starts to give you shit, tell him I want to talk to him."

"Yes ma'am." He said as he dug his phone out of his pocket. He dialed a number, and winced, holding the phone away from his ear when his father answered.

"Oh for god's sake, give me that." She said as she came over, holding her hand out for the phone. Wilbur handed it to her, and she blew him a kiss as she lifted it to her ear.

"Fred? Sara Dawson." She said lightly. "I just wanted to let ya know that I'm gonna be keepin' Wilbur over at my place for the next couple ni..."

She held the phone away from her ear, waiting till the volume dropped a little.

"Hey Fred, you wanna shut the fuck up for a minute?" She said casually. "I don't give a good goddamn if you ain't got nobody else to do chores around yer place. If you wasn't so fuckin' cheap, you might get some hands to stick around more'n a few days...yeah...no I ain't..."