Remember This Moment Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam let go of Dani's hands and moved her spindly fingers downward to grasp Dani by the waist. Sam pulled Dani so close that they were dancing right up next to each other. Then Sam did something shocking. Her hands wandered downward until they grasped Dani by her buttocks. Dani tried not to let the surprise show on her face as Sam squeezed her ass. It wasn't a quick thing either, Sam grabbed handfuls of Dani's butt and squeezed tightly. Maybe Sam was just lost in the heat of the moment. Well Dani could lose herself too. She turned around and ground her plump ass back against Sam's front. It was just like when Dani and Trevor used to freak dance together, but this time there was an important distinction due to the gender of the participants. Ashley joined the fray by backing her ass up to Dani's crotch so the three girls formed a train. As Dani danced between them she became conscious of Ashley's bottom rubbing pleasurably against her. Ashley purposely stuck her ass out so it would grind against Dani's genitals.

Dancing with her shouldn't feel this good, Dani thought, I'm no lesbo. But dancing between the two did feel wonderful, and Dani held Ashley by her wide hips to guide her grinding to the spot that felt the most pleasurable.

The threesome continued danced to the end of the night. Dani became quite comfortable with Sam and Ashley and she was eventually able to ignore the stares from her classmates. The three of them each took turns slow-dancing with each other. During one of the faster songs, Ashley also took the opportunity to grab Dani's ass while they danced. Ashley used her grip on Dani's buttocks to pull her close and she looked like she was about to try kissing Dani before backing off.

When Sam and Dani danced later, Dani felt an overwhelming urge to lower her hands to caress Sam's legs and ass but she lacked the courage to follow through on her desire. Dani danced by herself for one song while she watched Sam and Ashley together. Sam bounced to the music behind Ashley and brought her hands up from behind to grab Ashley's breasts through her blouse. Ashley mouth hung open in a silent moan as Sam squeezed her tits and Ashley grinded her bottom back against Sam. Ashley turned her head around to make out with Sam right on the dance floor while Sam played with her large breasts. Dani became mesmerized by the unbridled passion that Sam and Ashley displayed without any care for who might be watching. Dani felt a strange tingling in her loins while she watched them dance. This isn't right, Dani thought, why am I getting so excited watching them together.

Just a few songs later, the dance was over as soon as Dani had finally begun enjoying herself. She stood next to Ashley and Sam as they watched the prom attendees file out one by one. Sam remarked quietly on each person as they walked by. "Bitch. Bitch. Douche. Bitch. Mega Douche." Ashley giggled at Sam's commentary and Dani couldn't help smiling at some of her descriptions. Sam said what Dani had always thought of some of her "friends" but had never spoken out loud.

Sam continued her litany of the passersby: "Bitch. She's okay. Super bitch. Cunt!" Sam said this last word so loud that noted sourpuss Alana Jenkins turned and scowled at the three of them. Dani and Ashley covered their mouths to stifle their laughter as Sam stuck her tongue out at the stuck-up bitch.

"I saw your ass in that dress, Alana," yelled Ashley. "Who's the fat bitch now?" Dani recalled that Alana always led the charge whenever Ashley was bullied in middle school. Dani vowed never to be friendly with her again.

"Well, what now?" Ashley asked Sam.

"Well, should we... you know? Invite her along?" Sam asked as she nudged Ashley with her elbow.

"Hmm, I don't know" Ashley said thoughtfully. "She might be too cool to hang out with the likes of us."

"Oh, stop it," Dani said. "I'm no elitist and I would love to spend more time with you."

"Just do it," Sam ordered Ashley. "If she comes with us it will be a lot of fun. And if not... well, we will still have fun together." Sam grinned mischievously at Ashley, an expression that Ashley soon shared with her friend. Sam and Ashley had already discussed Dani's inclusion in front of Dani as if they were oblivious to her presence, but now they continued their ignorance by leaning in and kissing each other full on the lips.

Ashley and Sam stepped forward in unison toward Dani and looked at her coyly. They were silent for a few seconds waiting for one of them to speak up before Sam elbowed Ashley in her side. "Ow!" Ashley cried. She glared at Sam before clearing her throat and asking, "Dani, we wanted to know if you would like to join us tonight at my dad's cabin. They are out of town this weekend so there won't be any adults there. Just us kids." Ashley's mouth broke into a wide grin. Dani decided that Ashley's winning smile was definitely her best feature.

"You mean you aren't going to go to post prom?" Dani said with surprise.

Sam and Ashley looked at each other with confusion for a few seconds and then looked back at the aghast expression on Dani's face. Suddenly, they bursted out laughing. Their uproarious laughter continued unabated for almost a minute.

"Post prom! That's a good one, Dani," Ashley said as she wiped tears of laughter from her eyes. Dani grinned weakly as she had evidently missed what was so humourous.

Sam whispered, "I think she was serious, Ashley."

Ashley chortled again and asked incredulously, "Really, Dani? Raffle tickets and door prizes? I'd rather slit my wrists."

"It would be quicker and less painful," Sam observed.

"Forget that nonsense and just come with us," Ashley said.

Dani thought about it for a moment. If she left with Sam and Ashley she would be the talk of the entire school next Monday. Everybody would assume she was now a lesbian and Dani would have to endure their insults and misunderstandings. On the other hand, Dani found she actually enjoyed Sam and Ashley's company. She could be friends with them without the sexual orientation thing becoming weird. Besides, Trevor had been her ride to the dance and she would have to find a ride home anyways. Or else explain to her parents what happened if she had to ask them for a ride. They loved Trevor and Dani was not ready for that conversation quite yet.

"I would have to get a ride from one of you," Dani said. "I don't have my car."

Sam and Ashley smiled and looked at each other with excitement. Ashley said, "I am the Lady Samantha's chauffeur for the evening. You can ride with us up to the cabin and I can take you back home tomorrow morning."

"Ugh, I hate when you use my full name. Anyways, let's go!" Sam exclaimed.

Ashley and Sam held hands as they exited the ballroom. Their fingers entwined with one anothers as their palms clasped tightly together. Ashley took Dani's hand with her free hand but Dani let go after giving Ashley's a light squeeze. There were enough of her classmates staring at her already without holding hands with one of the only admitted homosexuals at their school. The threesome walked to the nearest parking lot and found Ashley's beat up Oldsmobile.

"There she is," Sam said with mock reverence. "The Ancient One."

"Hey, have some respect," Ashley said. "My grandma gave me that car. It will live forever."

Sam took the shotgun seat without calling it first, so Dani piled into the backseat behind Ashley's driver side. The back of the car was unbelievably cluttered. Dani had to move a backpack along with a bunch of clothes and loose papers to be able to sit down. When Dani finally had room to sit, she felt something stuck underneath her dress. Dani put her hand between her bottom and the cushion and hooked her finger on a piece of lacy fabric. Dani pulled it out from under her and saw with embarrassment that it was frilly pink lingerie.

Sam looked back and noticed what Dani held in her hand. She snatched it away from Dani immediately and said, "Ha. I've been, uh, looking for those." Dani blushed when she realized that the underwear in Ashley's car had not been Ashley's panties as she assumed, but instead were Sam's underwear.

Ashley's full attention was concentrated on getting her car to start. She had already tried turning the ignition a couple times, but the engine cranked without actually revving. Ashley said absentmindedly as she turned the key repeatedly, "Sam, the only thing hotter than you in those underwear is you out of them." Finally, the engine roared to life. "Voila!" Ashley celebrated.

Ashley pulled out of the lot and drove to the nearest exit leaving town. "I'm a little surprised," Dani said.

"About what, dear?" Sam asked as she looked back.

"I figured you would wear something sleek and black. Not frilly and pink."

Sam chuckled and shrugged. "What can I say? I'm allowed to like girly stuff too."

"Will you two shut the fuck up?" Ashley demanded. "If you keep distracting me I'm going to miss the exit."

Sam looked back at Dani and made a shushing motion but then then cupped her hands together to mime throttling Ashley's throat. Dani covered her mouth to keep from laughing out loud and Sam gave her a wink.

"There it is!" Ashley said with delight. She pulled the car onto the exit and stated, "Now I know the rest of the way. Music!" Apparently Ashley could not listen to music and concentrate at the same time. She pressed the play button on her tape deck to start the music.

"Mix tape?" Dani asked.

Ashley sighed and said, "Yes, Dani. This car is indeed that old."

Dani wasn't sure what music she expected Ashley and Sam to like. She knew so little of punk or goth culture that she assumed all they listened to was screamo death metal or something else unpleasant sounding. But they actually listened to some of the same bands that Dani enjoyed, the first tracks were songs by the National and Belle and Sebastian. They sang the chorus to "Perfect Couples" by Belle and Sebastian and Dani thought about the irony (or was it a coincidence?) of the lyrics: "Perfect couples/Are breaking up/What have we done?"

Ashley grabbed something from the center console and put it to her lips. Dani noticed that it was a pack of cigarettes and Ashley bit down on one of the filters to draw out the smoke. She offered the pack to Sam who also took a cigarette. Sam opened the glove compartment and grabbed a yellow lighter. After lighting her own cigarette, Sam lit Dani's cigarette as she drove.

"Thank you, dear Samantha," said Ashley.

"Fuck you," Sam retorted. "Do you want one?" Sam asked Dani.

Dani had never smoked or even associated with anyone who smoked before. "Uh, no thank you," Dani answered.

"Figures," Ashley said. Her and Sam were at least considerate enough to roll down the windows so their smoke didn't affect Dani too much.

The car passed through some country fields turned onto a gravel road to enter a heavily wooded forest. The cabin must not be far from here. The girls in the front seats smoked their cigarettes in quietly, but eventually Ashley attempted to break the silence.

"So you are on the cheerleading squad, aren't you Dani?" Ashley asked, trying to make conversation.

"No, I'm a flag girl," Dani answered.

"Big difference," Sam said sarcastically.

"Huge difference, actually," Dani said brusquely.

"Hey, we didn't mean any offense," Ashley said. "You know your flag friends haven't exactly been the nicest to us."

"Bunch of 'flaggets' if you ask me, " Sam said wryly.

"Ha, good one," Ashley said.

Dani lowered her head and said, "I know how terrible they are. I wish I would have stood up to them and told them to stop teasing you. But I wasn't brave enough, so I just sat there and let them bully you. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," Ashley said. "The fact that you are with us now at least shows you are willing to change. I still wanted to be your friend even into high school. I'll never understood what happened between us that caused us to drift apart, but it doesn't matter any more." Ashley looked back at Dani inquiringly. "Are you going to be our friend now?"

"I would love to be friends with you both," Dani answered. "No one has ever been nicer to me than you two were."

"Yay!" Sam cheered as she clapped her hands together.

"As you can see, this is a big deal for us," Ashley said, shaking her head at Sam's overly enthusiastic response.

The car traveled up a steep incline. The cabin must be high up in the tree-filled hills.

"So, you already know what you are doing after you graduate?" Sam inquired.

"Um, yeah," Dani said. "I've already been accepted at State College."

"Nice," Ashley said. "I'm probably just going to go to community college here in town. Sam's planning to go right into the workforce. Her grades were so terrible that she was declined by every college she applied for."

"Fuuuuuck you," Sam said. "Just watch, I'll be making twice what you are while you are still paying off your student loans."

"Yeah, good luck with that career plan," Ashley teased.

"I am positively jealous of you," Sam told Dani. "The people at State won't be like here. Fucking close minded bigots."

"Yep," Ashley said. "She is going to be swimming in pussy her freshman year. And it's going to be all those naive girls away from their parents for the first time who have just learned about feminist. Ripe for the plucking. I am so fucking jealous."

Sam and Ashley laughed heartily while Dani awkwardly chuckled. Dani enjoyed their laughter, her friends laughed with every fibre of their beings and neither had any filter. They said whatever came to their mind.

"We're heeeeeere," Ashley called. She pulled into a rock-filled driveway outside of a sturdy log cabin. The moonlight shining through the pine trees cast the cabin in an otherworldly glow. Except for the car headlights, it was completely dark for miles around.

Dani looked at the eerie cabin and remarked, "This is how every horror movie I've ever seen started."

Ashley pointed back at Dani and said, "Don't you dare start with that shit. This place gave me the heebie-jeebies as a kid even before I saw "Friday the 13th."

"Aww, will this scared little girl need Dani to hold her close so she can fall asleep tonight?" Sam teased Ashley in a babying voice as she got out of the car.

Ashley grabbed a flashlight from the glove compartment and said, "That was going to happen anyways." Ashley slid out of the front seat and stood next to the car.

"Ha ha, very funny," Dani said uncomfortably. She now fully realized how it looked that she was spending the night alone in a secluded cabin with two lesbians. Well, if either girl tried anything Dani would simply rebuff their advance and make it clear she was not interested in women. If Ashley and Sam wanted to be friends with her they could certainly respect her wishes.

Ashley shined her flashlight on the house until she located the switch for the porch light. She flipped it on and the porch and driveway were bathed in a yellow glow. Dani saw a picnic table that sat near the end of the driveway next to a shed. Sam walked to the table and sat down. Ashley went back to her car and unlocked the trunk. The compartment swung open and Ashley grabbed a cooler out of it which she carried to the table. Ashley threw it onto the wooden tabletop with a mighty heave of her meaty arms. Ashley opened the lid of the cooler and pulled out three beers.

"Where did you get those?" Dani asked curiously.

"Swiped a case from my Dad since he's out of town," Ashley said. "He is more likely to be pissed that we drank his beer than the fact that we are underage." Ashley handed a beer to each of them and popped open the tab on her own can.

Dani looked at her drink hesitantly. She knew this was a bad idea, but she wanted to please her new friends and had always wanted to try a drink of beer. Dani opened the tab and put the lip of the can to her lips to sip it. Sam had already taken a drink, and as soon as the liquid touched her tongue she spewed the alcohol out of her mouth in a fine spray. Ashley cackled at Sam's exaggerated response.

"Shit is fucking warm!" Sam complained as she threw the can to the ground. She glared at Ashley as the beer poured out of the can to puddle on the driveway.

Ashley shrugged and rubbed her feet together timidly. She said with trepidation, "You know how you reminded me to get some ice before I picked you up? Well, about that..."

"Why the hell didn't you stop somewhere and get some on the way here?" Sam asked.

"I got distracted by two sexy ladies," Ashley said. She raised her eyebrows at Dani. "Hummana, hummana."

"Nice try," Sam said. "Just admit you fucking forgot. Did you grab anything else to drink?"

"There's a half-full handle of Barton's in the trunk too," Ashley replied.

"Great," Sam said sarcastically. "A case of warm beer and some cheap-ass vodka. Super fucking classy."

"Hey, we're only eighteen," Ashley said with a shrug. "Gotta make due with what you can get."

Ashley took the cooler inside after unlocking the front door. Sam grabbed the vodka from Ashley's trunk and followed Dani inside. The cabin was rustic but comfortable. It was pretty clichéd looking with wooden walls and dead animals heads mounted on the walls. The only rooms Dani could see were a large living room, a small kitchen, a closed door that must be the entrance to the bathroom, and a single bedroom. Ashley turned the kitchen sink to the coldest setting on the faucet and pushed the stopper down to plug the sink drain. Ashley filled the sink with cold water and took the cans out of the case to immerse them in the water.

"You don't have to drink that warm beer if you don't want to, you know," Ashley told Dani.

Dani didn't even realize she was still holding her beer. She handed it to Ashley who dumped the contents into the sink.

"No refrigerator?" Dani inquired.

Ashley laughed and said, "Nope. They have running water and electricity, but my parents still think a weekend without a fridge or TV is roughing it."

Ashley pulled open all the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen searching for something. After investigating fruitlessly for a few minutes, Ashley opened one cupboard and declared "Aha!" Ashley pulled out three "I Love New York" shot glasses. There were two couches in the living room that Sam and Dani sat down on across from each other. The couch Dani sat on had old-style red leather for the upholstery while Sam's couch looked newer with flower embroidery. A hand-carved oak coffee table filled in the gap between the couches.

Ashley set a shot glass down on the table in front of each of them before sitting down next to Sam. Sam unscrewed the lid to the bottle of vodka and poured everybody a shot. Dani felt nervous about the presence of alcohol. She had had a few drinks at parties before, but that was always a weak drink like Smirnoff Ice or something else girly. She had never touched hard liquor before.

Sensing Dani's apprehension, Ashley said, "We won't pressure you into anything, Dani. I should probably mention though that you will be exposed to a lot of this in college and you don't want everyone to think you are a lightweight."

"I promise we won't think less of you if you decline to join us," Sam added. "But... Ashley and I are planning to get wasted and we are your only ride so you might as well drink too."

"Well, if you put it that way..." Dani said before trailing off. She still didn't feel totally comfortable with this, but she wanted to please her new friends and show them what she was made of. Dani was ready to cast away the image she normally projected of a young woman helpless without a man in her life. Dani held up the shot glass and said, "Bottoms up," before downing the alcohol in one gulp. Dani coughed and sputtered as the taste of liquor overpowered her taste buds. It felt like liquid fire pouring down her throat as she choked on it. Sam and Ashley laughed at her, but at the same time they admired her tenacity. They each drank their own shots and didn't seem to have as hard a time with it as Dani did.