Remotely Controlled Ch. 05

Story Info
Another teacher, a doctor and a nurse fall under the remote.
15.7k words
4.62
37.9k
31

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an interesting few days for Keith Bradford who had become the owner of a television remote control unit which had some unusual functions to say the least. These were used to great effect to allow him to investigate the hidden secrets of various females, both young and not so young mainly by activating the coloured buttons on the device.

The red button enabled him to freeze time for everyone and everything around him, which was adequate enough for a detailed underwear inspection. The yellow button gave him movement in the frozen person's limbs, which then enabled him to remove any articles of clothing which were surplus to requirements. The green one enabled him to interact and command the victim to do as he wished, while the blue one enabled him to take control of the person's mind and make them commit various acts without them actually realising it.

As if all of this wasn't enough, he had the ability to go backwards in time simply by keying in the required year using the numeral buttons and then pressing a button marked 'Return', and coming back to the present using the Fast Forward button without losing a second in real time.

Keith was in his late twenties and, like many men of his age, he liked to cast his expert eye over the female form, often wondering what intimate secrets they had on beneath their outer clothing. He wasn't just into looking at ladies of his own age group, but also some who were much older and a fewer who were slightly younger as well. So long as they were 18 or older, the sky was the limit and his new toy enabled him to check them out, layer by layer, and some more wore intricate and sensual layers than others!

He had found out the use of some of the unit's functions quite by accident, while he had been instructed in others by an attractive news reporter called Dawn Daley who had appeared to him on various television monitors. Dawn appeared regularly on a twenty-four hour news channel and had also told him of a novel way in which he could see those secrets only known to her and her husband!

Keith lived in a flat with his girlfriend, an attractive blond named Kim. They had been together for a few years and were in the early stages of planning to get married. He didn't hide many secrets from her but she was unaware that he had used his new device to inspect her bra and panties in a department store a few days earlier, and had half undressed a sales assistant while she looked silently on. She was also unaware that he was £15,000 richer following a bet on the outcome of the World Cup thanks to being able to go back in time and bet on the already known result.

It was now Tuesday 15th July 2014, five days since he had become the owner of the device. The previous day he had gone back to his old school and shagged his former English teacher, and had also entertained three senior sixth form girls. He would go back again in a day or so but in a different time era, maybe during the late nineteen fifties or early nineteen sixties; there may well be a few girls in gymslips, he surmised! But now he had to go to work; he was a driver for a large supermarket delivering items which people had ordered on line. His job took him in and around the city and also out to some of the rural villages in a radius of around twenty miles.

His shift was due to start at eight o'clock and on his previous outings, he had left Kim in bed asleep following her night shift as a carer in a care home, but she had finished her last shift at eight o'clock the previous morning. He had got up around half past six and had a shower and a shave and eaten his breakfast. He was planning to call in around lunch time for his break and grab a quick sandwich and see Kim before going back for the afternoon stint.

Around seven thirty, he was ready to leave and nipped into the bedroom to kiss Kim goodbye before he made the short ten minute walk to the supermarket. She was still in bed, enjoying a lie-in, and watching the breakfast news on the television set there.

"What are you doing today, love?" he asked.

"Lynda's popping in for a coffee later, then I thought I'd have a tidy up. There's some stuff in the spare room that I haven't used for years that could do with being thrown out," she said.

"Oh right," said Keith. "I guess it could do with a bit of a tidy up!"

Quick as a flash, he nipped into the room and hastily stashed the red drawstring bag containing the remote and one of Kim's old vibrators into his work bag. He didn't want her finding that and throwing it away. He would have to find somewhere safer to store it.

He kissed Kim goodbye and promised to call in at lunch time and walked down the road thinking that it was a good job he had asked her as he hadn't planned on taking the remote with him., There were very few people around on foot but quite a few in cars so he walked past the park and on to his workplace.

He had soon filled his van with the trays and grocery bags for his customers and was on his way. His route that morning was a mixture of drop offs in the town and in some of the villages a short distance away. It was around eleven thirty when he made his last drop of the morning in a small village around fifteen miles from the city. The customer lived in a converted railway station building, the station itself having been closed many years before. The single storey building was formerly the ticket office and waiting room and there was still a short section of the station platform remaining, fenced off from the adjacent double track railway line, along which trains were still running.

Once he had delivered the groceries, he walked back to his van which was parked a short distance away in the old station forecourt. A passenger train passed by at speed and it made Keith think for a few minutes about the times, long before he was born, of when the station was open to passengers. He decided to check it out and see if there was anyone worth investigating. It would be a change to see a village in days gone by, he mused.

He unlocked his van and took out the red drawstring bag containing the remote and vibrator and pulled the remote from the bag. He closed the van door and thought for a moment, trying to remember the date that the station had closed. He thought it was during the mid-nineteen sixties and decided that 1965 would be a good year. He keyed in the relevant buttons and pressed the Return button. There was the usual white flash and he was back in time once more.

Keith blinked and looked around him. It was a warm day, the sky was blue and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The large red and white van that he had been standing next to had disappeared and the only cars parked on the forecourt were a yellow Ford Anglia and a blue Hillman Minx, both of early nineteen sixties vintage. Keith walked over to them and had a quick look around them. They seemed so small and spartan compared to the modern cars of the twenty first century. He paid particular attention to the Ford as the only time he had previously seen one was on screen in the Harry Potter films.

His attention span was broken by the sound of someone walking across the tarmac forecourt. He turned round to see a woman enter through the main door towards the booking office and decided to follow her. She was standing at the only ticket window as he entered and she placed a few coins through the little space under the glass to pay for her fare. The man behind the glass pushed a couple of coins back along with her ticket which she picked up and put into her purse and then into a black handbag.

Keith looked at her for a moment. She looked to be around thirty five years old and she had brown hair styled into a tight perm, balanced on top of which was a small white pill box hat. The rest of her ensemble consisted of a matching two-piece suit which was peach coloured. The jacket had three deep orange buttons which were all fastened while the dress had a round neck and pleated skirt and was knee length. Her outfit was finished off with nude hosiery and white medium heeled shoes.

She closed the handbag with a firm click and thanked the man behind the glass before turning and walking out onto the station platform. Keith followed her and walked up the platform towards a small station buffet about half way along. He decided that she would be an ideal target and was about to freeze time on her when he heard the sound of a train whistle in the distance. He looked down the line and on the opposite track there was a steam train heading at speed in his direction.

Keith had always liked steam trains ever since he was a child and had often travelled behind them on preserved railways lines at a leisurely twenty miles an hour but this one was doing easily sixty or seventy miles an hour and he could see the steam bursting out of the chimney and hear the beat of the engine as it came closer. The driver gave another toot on the whistle as it approached the opposite platform.

Keith stood back in awe as the train, headed by a black locomotive coupled to a string of shiny maroon coloured carriages passed through the opposite platform, creating a draught as it did so which lifted the lady's skirt hem slightly and caused her to hold on to her hat. Keith counted the carriages as they passed; there were nine in all and all too soon the train had passed and was heading round the left hand bend just past the station signal box and out of sight. He could hear the sound of it diminishing in the distance and the smell of the smoke slowly dissipated and everything went quiet again. He wished that steam trains were still a regular feature on the modern railway but his thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a middle aged gentleman onto the platform. He was dressed in grey flannel trousers, a blue checked shirt and a darker blue tie and a double breasted black blazer.

The lady had now gone into the station buffet and the man started walking down towards it as well. Keith followed him and when he got there, the lady was sitting at a small table, of which there were five, each with either two or three seats. She had her back to the wall and was sat slightly sideways on with her right arm resting on the edge of the table and her handbag in her lap

"Oh Good Morning, Mrs Lester," he said. "How are you this morning? Isn't it a lovely day?"

"Good Morning Mr Darby, yes it is, isn't it?" she replied. "Where are you off to today?"

"Just to Danbury on the 11:49," replied Mr Darby. "I have a dental appointment at one thirty, and then I might nip to the bank and catch the 3.35 back."

"I'm meeting an old friend there for lunch," said Mrs Lester. "So I'll probably be on the 3.35 as well."

"Is Muriel not around?" said Mr Darby

"She's just out in the back making some fresh tea," said Mrs Lester. "She won't be long."

Mr Darby nodded and sat down at the next table to wait.

"I only want some cigarettes, just to calm my nerves!" he said. "I hate dentists, even though it's only for a check-up."

At that moment, Muriel, the tea room assistant, came through from the back room with a fresh pot of tea in a large silver tea pot. She was aged in her early sixties with loosely permed grey hair well below her collar. She wore a black dress with a white lace collar, with buttons down the front from collar to waist, together with a white apron tied round the front and a white ruffled cap was perched on her hair and held in place by two hair grips.

"Won't be a moment, my dear, it just needs a few moments to infuse!" she said, nodding towards Mrs Lester, who smiled and nodded back. "Hello, Mr Darby," she added said cheerily. "Your usual is it?"

"I would love to Muriel, but I'll have to make do with the fags!" he said giving a wink to Mrs Lester.

Muriel blushed and giggled. She reached up to a shelf behind the counter and took down a packet of cigarettes as Mr Darby got up and picked up a newspaper from a nearby rack. He pulled a few coins from his pocket and placed them on the counter before sitting down again. He lit a cigarette and started reading the back pages of the paper.

Muriel poured out a cup of tea into a grey cup and placed it on a matching saucer. She lifted a flap in the counter and brought it to the table where Mrs Lester sat.

"Thank you," said Mrs Lester, reaching into her bag for her purse. She pulled out a few coins and gave them to Muriel.

"Thank you," said Muriel. "Tell me, my dear, how are you settling into the village now? Has young Jennifer settled in to her new school all right?" he added.

"Yes, everything's fine with her," said Mrs Lester. "Miss Britten the teacher speaks very highly of her. My husband is collecting her at lunch time while I'm away."

"Between you and me," said Muriel in a low voice, looking cautiously around to make sure that Mr Darby couldn't hear what was being said, "I'm not sure that Miss Britten is entirely suitable as a schoolteacher for our children."

"Oh, why is that?" said Mrs Lester.

"Well..." said Muriel. "I'm not one to speak out of turn but she does rather like entertaining the gentlemen if you get my drift. My friend Mrs Winterbottom who lives opposite says she has seen a man going in after school and sometimes they don't come out until an hour or more afterwards. I mean, I'm not one to gossip, but you do hear things in my job...!"

Her words trailed off.

Mrs Lester smiled. Although she and her husband and daughter had only lived in the village for less than a year, she had already got the measure of Mrs Cynthia Winterbottom and her village gossip!

"I'm sure there's nothing going on," she said. "I went in one day after school to speak with her about Jennifer and she was marking some of the children's work. The gentleman in question was her brother and he was with her waiting to give her a lift home. I wouldn't write too much into it."

"Well I know what I've been told," said Muriel disbelievingly. "Mrs Winterbottom and I have lived in this village all our lives and we know when things are going on which are not right or proper."

She looked away towards the door and Keith could tell that she didn't believe what she was being told.

"By the way," Mrs Lester added. "My husband has been meaning to call on you at some stage. We haven't seen you at church for a few weeks and we were concerned that there might be a problem. As a new vicar in a community, Simon believes we should all support our parish church!"

Muriel looked down to the ground and muttered something which neither Mrs Lester or Keith could hear properly and the two ladies were silent for a few moments. Keith seized his chance. So there was the possibility that the schoolteacher liked some afterhours activity was there? May be she might just like some in her lunch hour as well. First though, there was the village gossip and the vicar's wife to sort out.

Keith pressed the red button on the remote and immediately everybody except himself froze. He walked up to each of the ladies and round each one in turn. Muriel had strong whiff of coffee and stale cigarette smoke about her whilst Mrs Lester had just a faint hint of eau de cologne and this was barely noticeable at all, even close up.

He stopped in front of Muriel and rubbed her bosoms through the dress. Her expression remained unchanging and he pulled the apron ribbons which were tied behind her so that the apron came away in his hand. He placed it on the spare chair opposite Mrs Lester, and then started unfastening each of the buttons on Muriel's dress, starting with the top one. As the dress opened up, he could see a plain white nylon slip appearing underneath. It had minimal decoration round the bust area and wide straps holding it to her shoulders.

Muriel stood transfixed, still with her hand still holding the few coins that Mrs Lester had given her in the palm of her hand. Her slip was quite long and shapeless, with no decoration around the hem and not at all like the others he had seen. It had a shallow indent in the front which hid her modest cleavage and from looking at it, Keith had no real desire to go any further, let alone entertain her in any way.

However, he still decided to have a bit of fun with her. Her right hand bra strap had fallen down off of her shoulder and he managed to pull her slip and bra forward so that her tits were free from their holster. He squeezed her right breast which was quite large and slightly conical in shape. The teat was pointing outwards and slightly downwards and he squeezed it gently and manipulated it. It didn't take much persuading to become hard as he kissed and licked it alternately.

He wondered whether there was any excitement down below and lifted the front of her slip up so that it was level with her waist and could see two suspender straps supporting the front of each of her stockings but was disappointed to find that they were attached to a rather unsexy looking white girdle from which he could just see the gusset of a pair of white, slightly tainted briefs. He ran his hands over the gusset and there was a faint whiff of something feminine but there was no way they were coming down in a hurry so he let the slip back down again. He wondered what happened when she needed to use the bathroom. Surely she didn't have to unfasten all the suspenders, he thought. He had another quick look all round by lifting her slip again and decided that that was indeed the only option. It was to be hoped that she didn't need to go in a hurry!

Keith let the slip drop once more and turned his attention to Mrs Lester, who was still sitting at the table. There was just enough room for him to move in behind her and he put his arms around her neck and nibbled gently at her ear. He let his hands wander down inside her jacket, over the contours of her breasts. They were nowhere near as large as Muriel's and he was able to squeeze them and manipulate them through the material. He pointed the remote at her and pressed the Yellow button. He unfastened each button in turn and pulled the two parts of the jacket apart. Once more he let his hands wander over the front of her dress, and he could feel a hard-on developing under his trousers.

He paused for a moment and looked across at the statuesque Mr Darby and was surprised to see that he too was developing a hard on under his trousers!

"Interesting!" said Keith to himself. "Well, Mr D, let's see just how hard you can get!"

He pushed Mrs Lester forward slightly with his left hand so that he could remove her jacket. Having done this he then started to pull down the zip on the back of her dress. Another slip appeared, this time in a pale peach colour with slender ribbon straps resting on her shoulders. Her dress was sleeveless and her arms were soon removed from it. He let it slide down to her lap and ogled her cleavage under its lacy bust.

The slip was soft and seductive to touch as Keith ran his hands over the front and back of it. He gently eased the straps away and let them slide from her shoulders, pulling each arm gently from them. He let this slide down to rest on her dress and turned his attention to her bra which was cream in colour with her boobs fitted snugly inside it. He eased the straps away and pulled the garment away from her breasts. They were perfectly formed, around 32B in size with their pink nipples in the centre. He teased each one with his fingers and very soon each one was standing firm and taut.

His prick was almost vertical under his trousers and he wondered whether she was fermenting nicely down below. She was sitting with her legs slightly at an angle to the table and he knelt down and pushed the front of her dress back. The lacy hemline of her slip soon appeared and he managed to push the dress and slip far enough to expose her stocking tops. Each one was connected to her suspender belt by four metal fasteners and he twanged a couple of them. The belt matched the colour of her bra and also her panties which were also now clearly visible. He eased the gusset to one side and exposing a wispy covering of downy hairs.