Remotely Controlled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your choice of underwear Angela!" said Mrs Welch, gently easing her hands away.

"Thank you!" said Miss Britten.

"That petticoat looks very nice on you, and those frilly panties...!" Her words tailed off as she reached out and touched the material.

Miss Britten flinched slightly. She had never had another woman touch her underwear before, let alone comment on it. Come to think of it, she couldn't remember the last time another woman had seen her in her underwear, except for her friend Stephanie when she had been a bridesmaid at her wedding earlier that year, but that was another story!

Mrs Welch was right in front of her now, and she placed her hands on her colleague's waist.

"You're very slim!" she said soothingly.

Miss Britten smiled. She still felt nervous and slightly vulnerable and longed to have her dress back to cover her modesty but it was just a bit too far out of reach.

Mrs Welch let her hands wander down over the petticoat and stooped slightly to reach the hem. She took hold of it with both hands and lifted up level with her waist.

"Tell me, is it my imagination?" she said teasingly. "Are those pretty panties slightly damp?"

She let go with her right hand while still holding the petticoat aloft with her left and touched the front of Miss Britten's frilly panties.

"Hmm!" she said yet again. "Someone hasn't quite been telling the truth, have they? Someone has been a naughty girl, hasn't she?"

She let her finger slide under the gusset and felt her colleague's pussy hairs.

"Someone has been busy and had to clean herself up, hasn't she?" she said with a glint in her eye. "Perhaps we need to get a confession from the guilty party!"

"I have nothing to feel guilty about," said Miss Britten, quite truthfully as it happened because she had enjoyed the experience."

"Hmm!" said Mrs Welch once more, withdrawing her finger and letting the petticoat fall back into place. "Something doesn't add up here. Bend over the desk please!"

"But...but...what for?" stammered Miss Britten, but Mrs Welch gently pushed her face down towards the desk so that her head was once more facing the blackboard. At least this time she had her bra to protect her tits from the hard desk, or so she thought.

"Take your bra off please," said Mrs Welch, and the hapless young teacher stood up and reached behind and unfastened it. "Now your petticoat and panties," said Mrs Welch when she had done it. "Now bend over again".

Once more, Miss Britten was in the same position as she had been fifteen minutes earlier. Mrs Welch looked at her bare arse cheeks which still showed a slight redness from the earlier slapping that Keith had dealt her.

"Hmm, very interesting," said Mrs Welch. "How did you get those red marks on your bottom?"

"Well...I...um..." stammered Miss Britten.

"I thought as much!" said Mrs Welch and landed a slap on her right cheek, swiftly followed by a second on the opposite one.

Miss Britten grimaced.

"Well, are you going to confess?" asked Mrs Welch.

Without waiting for another reply, she landed another slap, this time on the left one.

"Okay!" yelled Miss Britten. "Richard came round and we fooled around a bit and then he gave me a few slaps and..." She went quite red in the face.

"And you had sex with him over the desk, didn't you?" said Mrs Welch.

"Yes!" said Miss Britten. "Oh, you won't tell anyone, will you?"

She looked visibly upset.

"I ought to inform the authorities," said Mrs Welch. "I am the Acting Head Teacher until a new one is appointed next term and fraternising with the opposite sex on school premises is strictly forbidden, but you are a very good teacher and the children adore you and I also don't want to lose you. You will have to be punished for your actions though!"

"In what way?" said Miss Britten, still lying face down on the desk.

"The same way that naughty children used to be punished years ago!" said Mrs Welch. "With six of the best!"

"Not the cane," said Miss Britten, looking shocked and upset.

"No, not with the cane, the last one got broken and was never replaced" said Mrs Welch gently. "I'll do it with my hand!"

With that, she raised her right hand and brought it down more forcefully on Miss Britten's right buttock.

"One!" she said as the first blow was delivered.

"Ow!" yelled Miss Britten.

"Two!" said Mrs Welch as she delivered the next, this time on the left buttock.

Three and four were delivered alternately to the right and left again and each time Miss Britten yelled out in pain.

"Five!" said Mrs Welch as the right was once more the chosen target.

Miss Britten lay with her hands gripping the desk once more as each one was delivered. It wasn't quite as bad as she had thought it would be and she was actually feeling quite turned on by it.

"Six!" said Mrs Welch as the last blow was delivered to her left buttock. "Now let that be a lesson to you!" she said as Miss Britten lay face down trying to catch her breath.

Her backside smarted from the treatment which had just been dished out on her and eventually she picked herself up. Realising she was naked once more apart from her stockings and suspenders, she placed her hands across her private parts. Her clothes were just out of reach and she longed to gather them up and get dressed again.

"How do you feel?" said Mrs Welch, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"A little sore, but not too bad," said Miss Britten.

"Any other feelings?" said the older teacher raising an inquisitive eyebrow.

Miss Britten blushed.

"I feel...shall we say a trifle excited. You know...down below!"

"Really?" said Mrs Welch. "May I?" she added and gently prised Miss Britten's hands away from her private area and pushed her middle finger through the mass of ginger curls which were still slightly damp. She found Miss Britten's pouting lips and slid her finger carefully through the layers of skin. There was a definite dampness there and she wiggled her finger about a bit.

Miss Britten jumped at the intrusion but said nothing as it was a most pleasant experience. Her shyness had gone and she was enjoying the sensation of her colleague feeling her up inside.

"Lay back on the desk" said Mrs Welch softly as she withdrew her finger.

Miss Britten sat on the edge of the desk and started to shuffle back. Her backside still felt tender against the hard wooden surface and she winced. She shuffled back along the desk and lay back, looking at the cracks on the ceiling. Mrs Welch parted her legs and positioned them so that her knees were pointing upwards. She moved her head right in close, brushing against the nylon stockings and started teasing her lips with her tongue.

"Oooh!" said Miss Britten as her tongue darted here and there. "That feels so good!"

She lifted her head slightly and could see a mass of curls darting about around her bushy mound as Mrs Welch alternately licked and then probed her deep with two fingers. She felt her brush against her clitoris and immediately a wave of heat tore through her body.

"Aahh!" she moaned. "Oh God, I so want to cum!"

Mrs Welch wasn't listening but her tongue was working even faster now. She pulled back once more and her fingers burrowed deep once more and brushed against the young teacher's clit so that she again yelled out in pure ecstasy.

"Oh God, I can't take much more of this!" she exclaimed. "Aahh!!

"Hush!" said Mrs Welch probing her with her fingers once more. "We don't want to attract attention from outside!"

She put her tongue inside yet again and Miss Britten writhed her body in perfect syncopation with her colleague's actions until she felt matters come to a head and she exploded in her colleague's face.

Mrs Welch pulled her head back and stood upright as streaks of cum dribbled down her chin and dripped onto her blouse. Miss Britten carefully pulled herself up off the desk.

"Thank you!" she said quietly.

Mrs Welch smiled and reached into the drawer of the desk for a packet of paper handkerchiefs.

"You have cum on your blouse!" said Miss Britten, running her hands over her colleague's blouse.

"I'll go and sponge it out in the toilet!" said Mrs Welch.

"Perhaps I could help you take it off and we could do it together!" said Miss Britten with a glint in her eye.

The children will be back from lunch soon and we haven't got time for any more tomfoolery!" said Mrs Welch, suddenly sounding very professional. "You need to get cleaned up and dressed," she added. "What will the parents say if they see you in that condition?"

"The mums would be appalled, but the dads would probably say I had a nice pussy and great tits!" said Miss Britten cheekily as she gathered up her clothes and headed for the classroom door. Mrs Welch's face broke into a smile.

"I believe you could be right!" she said.

"By the way," said Miss Britten after checking to see that there was nobody around. "What's the punishment for two ladies fraternising on school premises?"

"I don't think there is one," said Mrs Welch. "Perhaps we'll have to devise one on another occasion!"

Fifteen minutes later, Miss Britten was back out in the playground, fully dressed as before, supervising the children as they gradually returned from their lunch break. Keith took a long look at her as he stood across the road and watched. There was something about teachers, he mused, that appealed to him. They were often so prim and proper looking, but deep down they had hidden talents and emotions that just needed bringing to the surface.

He walked back to the station and as before, the only two cars in the car park were the Hillman and the Ford Anglia. He took a last look at the station buildings in their working form and pulled out the remote control and pressed the Return button on the remote to bring him back to the present day. He was beside his van once more and was about to get in when he heard the sound of a steam locomotive whistle sounding in the distance.

"I must be imagining it" he thought to himself.

A second whistle soon changed his mind and he went to the fence which separated the driveway from the railway line and looked down the line. As before, on the opposite track there was a steam train heading in his direction. This time it came past at a more leisurely speed and he stood back and took a photograph on his mobile phone. The train was headed by a similar black locomotive to that which he had seen earlier and he wondered if it was the same one. A shorter rake of seven brown and cream Pullman carriages followed before the train headed round the bend where the signal box had previously stood and was out of sight. He stood for a moment savouring the smell as the smoke cleared before he went back to his van.

It didn't take him long to drive home and he parked his van in the street at the side. He took out his bag, including the red drawstring bag and walked the short distance to his flat. Kim was busy in the kitchen. She had fetched out a small stepladder and was standing on it wiping the inside of the window frame. She had her back to him and was standing on the top step holding onto the rail with her left hand and wiping meticulously with her right. She wore a short, blue and white polka dot skirt along with a white t-shirt and white flip-flop sandals and Keith couldn't resist creeping up behind her. He placed his hands on the back of her legs and ran them up under her skirt and over her panties, caressing her tight arse. She squealed when she felt him and gripped the stepladder rail with both hands.

"Stop it!" she chastised, as he continued to molest her arse cheeks through her pale blue panties. "People can see you from the street! Honestly Keith, you are such a cheeky bastard sometimes!"

Keith withdrew his hands and grinned at her. He loved teasing her and deep down, he knew that she enjoyed it too as more than one teasing session had ended in an amorous liaison. This time however, Kim was too busy to participate in any such actions. She climbed down off the stepladder and flapped at him with her duster.

"Why don't you go in the lounge instead of getting under my feet?" she said. "I've only got today off work. I need to clean the flat and you know I'm working every day from tomorrow until Saturday."

He grinned and went through into the lounge and sat down to read the newspaper. He heard Kim move the stepladder a short distance so that she could clean the rest of the window and climb the steps when suddenly he heard a crash and she yelled out in pain. He put the paper down and dashed back to the kitchen. Kim was sitting at the kitchen table with her right leg across her left one. She was rubbing her right ankle.

"What was that noise? What's happened?" said Keith seeing her wince with pain.

"I forgot the can of window polish and came down to get it and my foot missed the last step," said Kim. "The crash was when I knocked the polish off the window sill."

"Are you okay?" said Keith, rather concerned.

"I don't know," said Kim. "My ankle hurts though I don't think I've broken anything. I can still move it and wiggle my toes."

"Come and sit down in the lounge," said Keith. "You need to put it up and rest it."

Kim stood up and winced again as soon as she put weight on it. She sat down immediately, with a look of pain on her face.

"I think you'd better call an ambulance," she said. "It does hurt a lot now and it's beginning to swell up a bit."

Keith nodded, looking quite worried as it wasn't like Kim to make a fuss. Around ten minutes later, two ambulance paramedics were at the door. One was a tall, well-built female aged in her early thirties with short cropped hair and a tattoo of a tiger on her left forearm. The other was a thin, wiry man in his late forties. Both were dressed in the usual green boiler suit uniform.

"Well I don't think you've broken anything, you've probably just badly sprained it," said the male paramedic, having examined it. "It's probably a good idea for us to run you down to the local hospital though, just for a precautionary x-ray. You might have a small crack in one of the bones or have torn some tendons. You'll need to rest it for a day or so and try and keep it elevated. It might be a good idea to put some ice on it if you have any."

"We don't," said Keith. "There's a bag of peas in the freezer, that's about all. We've no ice cubes."

"Frozen peas will do," said the female paramedic. "It will help to take the swelling away quite a lot, just for the journey to the hospital."

Keith had done a First Aid course in the past and knew that a bag of frozen peas was ideal to help to reduce swelling. The female paramedic looked quite serious, and he decided to test the waters and decided to pull her leg a bit.

"But it's a new bag; we haven't opened it yet!" he said, looking hurt.

She stood with her hands on her hips and looked straight up to him. There was a twinkle in her eyes as she spoke, and a slight smile played across her lips.

"Mr Bradford!" she said. "Your girlfriend has a bad sprain to her ankle. I rather think that her needs take priority don't you? You can always go out and buy another one tomorrow. I hear they're on special offer at the Co-op this week! Now let's get your girlfriend down to the hospital and get this ankle checked out. I trust you are coming with us?"

Keith nodded.

"I'll just get my jacket," he said.

He fetched the bag of frozen peas from the freezer and gave them to the female paramedic who had now transferred Kim to a stretcher. She put the peas alongside the swollen ankle and Kim winced with pain once more while Keith went out of the room and slipped his jacket on, and then picked up his bag with the drawstring bag and the remote in in.

It didn't take long to get to the hospital, which for once wasn't overly busy. Within an hour, Kim had been seen by a triage nurse and had an x-ray which confirmed that the ankle was just badly sprained and there were no cracks or torn muscles. Now they were back in the Casualty Department waiting to be discharged by the doctor.

Kim was lying on the hospital trolley in a small cubicle with her eyes closed. The frozen peas had long been discarded and her ankle was throbbing with pain even though she had been given some strong painkillers to combat it. It had been handled by various doctors and nurses and was now encased in a white bandage. The curtain at the end was pulled back and Keith sat on a hard plastic chair next to her watching the doctors and nurses going about their duties.

Most of the doctors wore the standard baggy uniform of a blue V-necked top and trousers, while the nurses were in blue tunic tops and navy blue trousers, apart from one nurse in her fifties who wore a blue dress with popper buttons down the front. His attention was taken by a young Asian doctor who was wearing the standard white coat over her skirt and blouse. She had been the first doctor to examine Kim when she arrived at the hospital and attended to her a couple of times during the course of the visit.

She was quite attractive, around thirty years of age and had long dark hair tied back in an elastic band. As well as the white coat which was not fastened, she wore a blue and white vertically striped blouse which was open at the neck and a black knee length denim skirt. She also had dark hosiery and black low heeled shoes. A pair of black rimmed spectacles and an identity badge on a blue and white lanyard hung around her neck. She stood at the desk and put her spectacles on momentarily before signing some paperwork and coming over to Kim's cubicle once more.

"How are you feeling now, Miss Walton?" she asked.

"My ankle still hurts a lot," said Kim. "I'm relieved that at least I haven't broken it!"

"You were very lucky!" said the Doctor. "I've seen some very nasty ankle breaks where people have fallen from stepladders. You must keep it rested for at least a week, so I have here a sick note which you can give to your employer and there are some painkillers as well for you to take. I've arranged for an ambulance to take you home so hopefully they won't be too long."

She laid the paperwork and the box of tablets on the trolley.

"Do you have any other questions?" she said in a pleasant tone.

"No, I don't think so," said Kim. "Thank you for all you've done."

"No problem," she said. "If you think of anything, just ask me."

Kim nodded and Keith said nothing as he watched her walk back to the main desk. There were definitely a few things he wanted to know about her! Kim closed her eyes once more while Keith was eyeing up the Doctor who was reading some notes at the desk. He got up and his movement disturbed Kim who opened her eyes again.

"Where are you going?" she said grimacing with pain as she moved her ankle slightly.

"I just need to nip to the Little Boy's Room!" said Keith. "I won't be long."

"No, don't be, please, just in case the ambulance comes," said Kim. "I just want to go home and rest now."

Keith gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked across to the desk as Kim closed her eyes yet again.

"Excuse me, Doctor," he said and she looked up at him.

"Certainly," she said. "How can I help you?"

"It's a bit...delicate!" said Keith. "Is there somewhere private we can talk?"

"Yes of course," said the Doctor. "Come with me please."

Keith took a quick glance at Kim, who was still lying with her eyes closed and followed the doctor out of the Casualty Unit and into a small office a short distance along the corridor. As he walked in through the office door, he reached into his bag and pressed the green button on the remote. He closed the door behind him. The doctor was now standing behind her desk. The Identity Badge on the lanyard round her neck had twisted round so that Keith could see her name in full. 'Doctor Sarita Chauhan', it read.