Remotely Controlled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy lips were easily visible and were slightly open. Keith reached into his bag and pulled out Kim's old vibrator. He flicked the little switch and teased her pussy lips with it. Carefully he managed to ease it inside and let the little machine work its magic.

Mrs Lester sat silently on the railway buffet chair her hat still perched on her head but otherwise topless, her dress, slip and bra were now scrunched up in a six inch heap around her navel with her panties and stocking tops on show below, legs slightly apart being teased by the vibrator. Keith could smell her femininity as her juices fermented deep within her and eventually seeped out and trickled down her legs towards her stocking tops. He withdrew the vibrator, but still keeping the crotch of her panties to one side, he managed to kneel alongside her and lick some of her juices as her organism came to a natural conclusion.

Satisfied that all was well, he readjusted her clothing and pulled her jacket back on and fastened it up. Next he pulled Muriel's underclothing back into place and then fastened her dress back up before retying her apron. He looked across at Mr Darby who was still sitting with a very visible hard on under his trousers. Keith put the vibrator back in his bag and pressed the restart button. Mrs Lester shifted nervously on her chair feeling the after effects of the organism that Keith had just given her. Muriel disappeared behind the counter; seemingly oblivious to what Keith had done to her, whilst Mr Darby tried to conceal his hard on with his newspaper hoping that Mrs Lester hadn't noticed!

The two-tone horn of an approaching diesel train sounded. Mrs Lester quickly drank her tea whilst Mr Darby stubbed out his cigarette in the ash tray. They both stood up and moved towards the door, with Mr Darby holding it open to allow her to walk through. She stood out on the platform, and Keith could see that she was not comfortable with her underclothing as she was discretely trying to adjust the hem of her slip under the front of her dress. Keith hit the red button on the remote and went up to her and brazenly lifted the front of it up to her waist. Her underslip was quite tight fitting and had ridden up when he had pulled her dress up in the buffet and but it had not fell back into place when he pulled the dress straight. A quick adjustment and all was well and he admired it for a moment before letting her dress fall straight again.

He pressed the restart button once more and she seemed a little surprised to now find that all was well. Mr Darby meanwhile was almost at ninety degrees under his trousers as was the station porter who had come out onto the platform as a green three coach diesel train clattered into the station.

"Langford Junction!" the porter bellowed loudly. "Langford Junction Station! Train for Danbury!"

One person got off and he held the door so that Mrs Lester and Mr Darby could board. Mr Darby stoll looked rather sheepish and quickly boarded after her.

The porter closed the door after him as the guard blew his whistle. He then stepped onto the train and pressed the buzzer to give the starting signal to the driver. The train shuddered into life and moved out of the station and Keith watched as it disappeared down the line and out of view.

The porter disappeared back into his office and Keith walked back into the station forecourt and along the street. He knew exactly where the school building was although sadly in the present day, whilst the building still remained, the school had long since closed and it was now used as an office by a local business. He looked at his watch and it was just coming up to twelve o'clock. As he got nearer, he could see a group of around a dozen parents standing on the path outside waiting to collect their children for the lunch break. The shrill sound of the school bell sounded and shortly afterwards the door opened and a young teacher wearing a pale yellow dress with a white cardigan buttoned over it came out and stood on the step. She called out the children's names one by one and each child appeared on the step to then be collected.

Keith stood and looked at her for a moment as she called each name. She couldn't be more than about twenty-four years of age, he thought, and she had strawberry blond hair which was held back with a gold hair clip and she announced each child's name clearly and with diction and each child in turn said 'Good Morning, Miss Britten' as he or she passed by.

"Alison Chamberlain," she called as a young girl in a blue dress and white cardigan skipped past. "Mark Hawthorn."

A small boy in a white t-shirt and grey flannel shorts tore past her.

"Be careful please Mark, and don't rush out onto the street," she called after him. "Jennifer Lester."

Keith's ears pricked up as Jennifer appeared on the doorstep. She had shoulder length, mousey brown hair similar in colour to her mother which was tied in a plait with a red ribbon which matched the red dress that she wore. A tall, dark haired man, wearing the traditional clerical collar stepped forward and she ran into his arms and he gave her a hug. Keith watched for a moment as he walked off down the street with her holding his hand tightly as she skipped alongside him.

"And finally Stuart and Diane Watson," called Miss Britten as another young boy and girl walked past to greet their waiting mother.

Miss Britten turned and walked back inside, leaving the door half open. Keith went into the small playground and pushed the door open. There was a short corridor inside leading to the door to the only classroom at the end. There was a cloakroom and the children's toilets on the left hand side and a small office for the staff and another door marked 'Kitchen' on the right. He could hear voices coming from the classroom, the door of which was open.

"Miss Britten, I'm just popping out to the Post Office," said another female voice. "I won't be long."

"That's fine, Mrs Welch," replied Miss Britten. "Leave the door ajar will you please. It's a bit stuffy in the corridor."

Keith heard the sound of high heeled shoes clomping across the wooden floor towards the door and another slightly older teacher came past and disappeared into the office. She wore a cream blouse with a bow tied at the neck, and a dark blue pleated skirt. She had nude hosiery and navy blue court shoes with a small heel. Her dark brown hair was tied into a bun and she wore brown plastic framed spectacles. She reappeared a few seconds later pulling on a jacket which matched her skirt and walked out of the main door. Keith was now alone in the building with Miss Britten. She was standing looking out of the window with her back to him and was eating an apple.

Keith studied her for a moment. Her dress had a white collar which overlapped her cardigan, which itself was buttoned to the top so it completely covered any cleavage and clung tightly to her upper body. The skirt puffed out slightly from the waist and she wore dark tan hosiery with a line up the back, along with white open toed low heel sandals. She finished her apple and tossed the core into a waste paper bin under the desk. Keith reached into the bag and hit the green button and then walked quietly up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders and started kissing her neck. She jumped at his touch.

"Richard!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing here? Stop it. You'll get me into trouble!"

Keith ignored her and carried on, working his way along towards her left earlobe which held a small white pearl stud. He licked and blew on it gently and then repeated his actions on the right hand one which was similarly adorned.

"Give over now," Miss Britten said, rather half-heartedly. "You know what that does to me. Stop it now. Mrs Welch or any one of the children could come back in at any moment."

Still Keith carried on. He could tell that Miss Britten was obviously enjoying it and didn't really want him to stop. He went back to her left ear and brought his arms under hers across her breasts and up to the top button of her cardigan. He started undoing the buttons in turn. Miss Britten made no attempt to stop him and had merely decided to try and appeal to his better nature.

"Come on now Richard!" she said again. "I know you like a bit of fun but as I said one of the children could walk in on us and Mrs Welch has only gone to the Post Office so she won't be very long."

Keith paid no attention to her. The buttons were all now unfastened and he casually brushed his hands over her breasts. She shuddered at his touch and he pulled the cardigan from her shoulders and slid it down her arms and off, before laying it on a nearby desk.

Her dress had very short sleeves with a white border which matched that around her neck. He put his hands up across her shoulder blades and she flinched, then he brought his right hand up to the zip at the back of her dress. Slowly he pulled the zip down and Miss Britten could feel the garment loosen from her upper body.

"Richard!" she said more forcefully. "Zip me back up at once! You know very well we nearly got caught a few weeks ago by Jenny Lester's mother and it could easily happen again. Now give over!"

Keith's ears pricked up. Maybe what Muriel's friend had told her was true and she did like the men. There was only one way to find out and he continued steadily pulling the zip down to her waist. He pulled the two parts of the dress open and could see her white bra and the white adjustable straps leading up over her shoulder.

"Richard!" she giggled. "Now stop this at once and leave the sleeves of my dress alone. Zip me back up please!"

Keith did nothing of the sort and instead pushed the sleeves forward so that they slithered down her arms and carefully eased her arms away from them. Despite her protestations she didn't try to stop him and he lowered the dress to the floor and she obligingly stepped out of it.

"Well if we're going to do it, then let's get on with it!" said Miss Britten looking at her watch and suddenly sounding impatient. "June will be back soon and I don't want her to catch us. She's a good sort, but... well you never know!"

Keith wasn't really listening. He was too busy eyeing up the secrets previously hidden by her dress. Her white bullet bra with its pyramid cups pointing directly out in front of her, her slender young body, the white net layered petticoat which was transparent and through which he could see her white frilly panties and the brown welts of her stockings, each held up by four suspender clips which disappeared underneath the leg openings of her panties re-emerging to attach to a matching suspender belt. The tops of her stockings were level with a red ribbon border separating the main net on her petticoat from a ruffled net hem about five inches deep and which had been instrumental in making the skirt part of her dress stand out.

Keith's prick was now rock hard as he laid the dress across a couple of desks near to the main teacher's desk. He unfastened the clasps on her bra and slid the straps down her arms freeing her tits. They were a moderate size and conical in shape having been encased in the tight fitting bra.

"Don't undress me completely!" said Miss Britten as he dropped the bra on top of the dress. "I might have to get dressed in a hurry!"

Keith grabbed her waist and moved his hands under her arms once more and round to her tits and started to caress them gently. The nipples were already quite taut and pointing upwards and outward as he played with them. Miss Britten was swaying gently and moaning to herself as he did it. Her eyes were half closed and every now and then there was a swishing noise as her petticoat brushed against the nearby teacher's chair under her desk.

"Oh, that's so wonderful!" she exclaimed as Keith manipulated her breasts in every conceivable direction. "I wish we could do this all afternoon!"

Keith smiled and kissed her gently on the back of her neck. Her hands were now on top of his, doing the guiding, as he kissed her and then blew gently into her right ear.

"Lovely!" she murmured wistfully, her eyes half closed. "Let's do it, I think I'm about ready!"

Without waiting for a reply, she lowered her petticoat and stepped out of it and tossed it onto her other clothes, and then pulled her frilly panties down. As she bent to step out of them, Keith couldn't help resist giving her a playful slap on her backside.

"Hey!" she exclaimed. "We're not allowed to do that to the children, so I don't expect you to do that to me!"

She picked her panties up and placed them on the desk with her other clothes.

"Now where do you want me?" she asked eagerly.

Keith pushed her gently face down so that she was bending over the desk. Her boobs were squashed flat against it and she had her head inclined to the right towards the blackboard. She was clad only in her white sandals, her seamed stockings and the white suspender belt. Four metal suspender clips secured each stocking to the belt; two at the front and two at the rear and Keith twanged a couple and slapped her once more on the bottom.

"Ouch!" exclaimed Miss Britten. "That stung!"

Keith dropped his trousers and underpants. His prick was now hard and rigid and he brought his hand back and slapped her bottom once more.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed again, although she didn't chastise him this time. She squirmed slightly, her bottom moving back and forth and had to admit to herself that she was secretly enjoying it. She swayed her bottom again.

Keith took hold of his swaying member and rubbed the head of his rock hard penis against the school mistress's opening. She bucked against the desk momentarily as he took hold of her hips and shoved his shaft into her as deep as he could into her small opening. She was tight, exquisitely tight and she groaned with his intrusion. Gripping her waist tightly with both hands, he started to thrust.

Miss Britten's mouth was open, gasping and her fingers gripped the side of the desk hard, her knuckles turning white. She slid across the desk every time he pounded, her tender breasts rubbing against the hard wooden surface. Keith was constantly in and out of her and she started moving back to meet him, her arousal building as she did so grunting and groaning with each intrusion. Being fucked on her desk by Richard had been a fantasy of hers from the day she had started at the school two years previously and now it was happening, or so she thought. She moaned louder as Keith increased the pressure and was almost on the brink of coming when he pulled out and let go. She grunted in frustration and Keith slapped her again across the right cheek and then across the left, before he thrust into her one final time. One more he pounded into her until less than a minute later, she had erupted onto the desk as Keith shot stream after stream of hot spunk deep inside her.

Keith pulled out of her and pulled his Boxers and trousers back up again as Miss Britten still laid across her desk. Her eyes tried to focus on some spelling words she had written on the blackboard earlier but her concentration was constantly interrupted as the throes of her organism slowly dissipated. She could just make out the drawing of a cucumber she had drawn in green chalk with its spelling in her neat teacher's handwriting next to it. It felt to her as if that cucumber had just invaded her orifice!

Keith had left the room and made his way to the toilet where he wiped his dick clean with some spare towels. He obligingly damped a couple under the tap and took them back to the classroom as Miss Britten slowly lifted herself from the desk. He was now fully dressed but that didn't stop his prick from stiffening once more under his trousers and Boxer shorts. She took one of the towels and cleaned her pussy area not really paying any attention to who had handed them to her. Keith could see that there was quite a mass of ginger hairs surrounding her pussy lips and these went from dry and matted to wet and limp as she cleaned herself. She left the used towel on the desk for a moment as she took hold of her panties and stepped into them.

"Oh Richard, that was so divine!" she cooed as she pulled them up. "That was the best yet, so much better than the last time we did it. Do you remember? It was after Stephanie's wedding in the car park at the reception!"

She reached for her bra and pushed her arms through the straps before reaching behind and fastening it. She briefly made sure that her boobs were securely encased once more before reaching for the net petticoat and stepping into it. She pulled it up and smoothed it down with her hands. Now that all her underwear was back in place, she reached for her dress and was about to step into it when she heard the main school door close firmly. She frantically tried to step into it as the sound of footsteps was heard coming down the corridor towards her. She had noticed that the classroom was now empty and wondered whether it was her colleague Mrs Welch or one of her pupil's parents and hoped that if 'Richard' was still in the building, he would sneak out and their secret would not be discovered. The footsteps drew nearer and all she could do was clutch her dress close to her chest and hope for the best!

Much to her relief, it was her colleague, Mrs Welch, who walked into the classroom. She stopped when she saw her colleague in her state of undress.

"Miss Britten, what on earth are you doing?" she exclaimed.

Miss Britten blushed bright red and held her dress as close to her body as she could.

"I...um...must have brushed against one of the children's paintings when they were still wet", she said, pointing to some paintings on a desk at the other side of the room. "We were doing some painting earlier and there was a red mark on my dress," she added. "I didn't see it at the time but Mrs Watson noticed it when she came to collect Stuart and Diane and she mentioned it to me. I tried to sponge it out but couldn't so I thought the easiest way was to slip my dress off and do it that way!"

"I never noticed it when I went out, or when we were in the classroom earlier," said Mrs Welch.

"It was...round the left hand side...at the back," said Miss Britten hesitantly, still blushing. "I'll put my dress back on and you can zip me up if you don't mind, please."

Keith stood at the back of the classroom watching the two ladies. The sight of the young teacher in her underwear was certainly very arousing to him and his prick was straining once more under his trousers, however he resisted the urge to take her again and instead decided to let the two ladies have a bit of fun together. He knew what he wanted them to do and pressed the blue button on the remote.

Mrs Welch walked in to the classroom towards her colleague.

"It's a very nice dress," she said when she reached her. "You always look good in it Miss Britten, or may I call you Angela?"

Miss Britten said nothing and still clung tightly to the shoulders of the dress. Mrs Welch touched it where Miss Britten had described the mark.

"It doesn't feel very damp to me" she said, feeling the material. "Are you sure that's what happened?"

"Why yes, of course!" said Miss Britten.

"Hmm!" said Mrs Welch disbelievingly. "Do you know what I think?"

She didn't wait for a reply.

"I think that you've had a young man in here while I've been out and you've been entertaining him! Am I right?"

She looked inquisitively at the young teacher as she spoke.

"No of course not!" said Miss Britten.

"Hmm!" said Mrs Welch again. "Let me see the dress again."

She reached out and took the dress from Miss Britten and held it up with her left hand and felt all round the skirt and bodice part. There was no sign of any dampness and she smiled as she laid the dress across one of the children's desks. Miss Britten stood, uncertainly, and shuffled nervously, not quite knowing what to do. She felt quite exposed in her bra and petticoat and with her frilly panties, stocking tops and suspenders showing through the translucent material and placed her hands across the front to try and cover her modesty slightly.