Remotely Controlled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Student Nurse Holland took no persuading and was soon unfastening his trousers and lowering them to the ground, followed by his Boxer shorts. She sat down in the armchair at the side of the bed and pulled Keith down on top of her. She took his prick with ease and her pussy was still wet from the earlier encounter with Mr Price. Keith started pumping in his usual style and the young nurse gave out a small grunt each time that he came into her.

Mrs Price was still massing her husband's prick with one hand and trying to unfasten and remove her jacket with the other. Somehow she succeeded and let it fall to the floor. Mr Price was trying to pull her elasticated skirt down, but from his position in the bed he was having difficulty doing it. Mrs Price had no problem though, swiftly dispatching it to the floor and stepping out of it. She hitched up the white nylon slip that was underneath it and pulled her pink frilly panties down. Without bothering to remove her sandals, she climbed onto the bed and sat astride her husband as the young nurse had done shortly before and eased herself onto his erect organ. She leaned forward towards her husband, her with hands either side of his shoulders

Mr Price reached up and started to unfasten the buttons down the front of her blouse. He fondled her massive boobs through the milky white material of her slip and this was the catalyst for her to start humping up and down on her husband.

Keith and the young nurse had seen nothing of this and were still busy with their own exertions. Whilst the young nurse was fairly quiet, Mrs Price was quite vocal and even Mr Price had entered into the spirit.

"Oh God!" shrieked Mrs Price as she levered herself up and down on her husband, her open blouse flapping madly inches from his face.

"Come on, Girl!" yelled Mr Price, as his prick pulsed and throbbed.

"Fuck me harder, Gerald!" she bellowed.

"I'm trying, Monica!" he responded. "I'm not as young as I was and this is the second time in half an hour!"

The two couples continued their actions in their own unique styles.

"Any second now!" screamed Mrs Price a minute or as later as she felt the heat building up within her. "I'm cumming!"

Not too long afterwards, she let forth an almighty yell as her juices burst inside her, whist her husband managed just a meagre single scream of spunk after his earlier tryst with the nurse.

Mrs Price dropped onto her husband's chest and he cuddled her affectionately.

"Thank you!" she said. "I've missed that while you've been in here!"

"I've only been in one night!" grinned Mr Price, "But I still missed you, Pussy Cat!"

Mrs Price pulled herself up and looked towards the chair as the young nurse groaned once last time as Keith emptied his seed into her.

Four very happy people sat or lay in silence for a few moments contemplating the actions that had just taken place. It was Student Nurse Holland who made the first move.

"Right, Mr Price, we'd better get you sorted!" she said. "We have another patient coming in here this evening, but first I need to get dressed quickly in case Sister comes in."

Mrs Price climbed down off the bed and gathered up her clothes. She stood fastening her blouse as Student Nurse Holland quickly stepped into her panties and fastened her bra but couldn't find her slip. That was soon discovered under Mr Price's pillow!

"I would love to keep this as a happy memory!" he said as he handed it back to her.

She slipped it over her head and put her arms through the straps.

"I'm sure you'll have plenty of memories!" she said, smoothing it down.

Mr Price's prick jerked up once more as she did so. Soon she had put her uniform back on, together with the apron and pulled her hair back under her cap, making sure that it was securely pinned up so that Sister could not find fault again. Mrs Price too was soon fully dressed and Keith made his excuses and left.

It was time for him to go back to his girlfriend and back to reality. Once back in the empty corridor he pressed the buttons that returned him back to 2014 and walked back to the Casualty department. Kim was still in the cubicle lying on the trolley, her head on the pillow and her eyes closed. He kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Hello, love, how are you feeling?" he said ruffling her hair.

"My ankle hurts a lot," said Kim, with tears in her eyes. "I just want to go home!"

Keith kissed her once more and she closed her eyes again. He sat on the chair in the cubicle and mused to himself. It hadn't been a bad day. He had shagged another school teacher, a doctor and a student nurse; made a vicar's wife cum and made a hospital in-patient very happy - twice. He had even managed to see two express steam trains in one day too! With Kim laid up for a week or two, there would be no sexual relations between them for a while and the remote would be the answer to his prayers!