Remotely Controlled Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please take a seat," she said, indicating to a chair in front of it. "How can I help you?"

Keith slipped his jacket off and unzipped his trousers and pulled out his penis, which was stiffening slightly.

"It's my little friend here!" he said, fingering it gently. "You see now my girlfriend is going to be laid up for a week, he's not going to get much exercise! In fact, he won't get any and I wondered if you could do anything to help him?"

"He does look a little bit sad!" said Dr Chauhan. "A perfect specimen of manhood never the less! Well we can't have him being sad, now can we?" she added.

She walked round her desk and took hold of Keith's appendage and ran her fingers along its shaft. It stiffened up dramatically.

"Well he's cheering up no end!" she said.

She continued to rub it to and fro and Keith could feel it tensing. Dr Chauhan knelt down so that she was at eye level with it. She could see his prick was still slowly expanding and she reached out and grabbed his waist, pulling him towards her and feeling his erection gyrate backwards and forwards across her face. She sat back on her haunches for a moment and took hold of it. It felt so smooth and hard.

"He definitely looks a lot happier now, don't you think?" she said. "But I'll just do a few tests to make sure everything is okay!"

She could feel it pulsing and she opened her mouth and let her tongue run over its tip, then down its length finally to his balls. She sucked his testicles, each in turn, sending Keith into raptures. She could feel his erection rubbing against her cheek and across her nose, almost poking her in her left eye and finally took it into her right hand and guided it into her mouth, looking up at him with big, doleful, puppy eyes. There was already a small speck of pre-cum and she swallowed it.

"Yummy!" she exclaimed, and started sucking him off quite readily.

Keith groaned with pleasure and guided the back of her head closer towards his groin and stroked her hair gently. Dr Chauhan felt her whole body tingle as she took whole mouthfuls of his prick deep into her throat. She could feel more of his cum inside her mouth now and before long, Keith was sending hot streaks of it into her throat which she readily accepted.

"Well there's nothing wrong in that department and he sure is looking very happy indeed now!" she said sitting back on her haunches once more as Keith's prick receded back towards its normal length.

"There is another test we could try!" said Keith as Dr Chauhan stood up. He pulled her white coat apart and stated to unbutton her blouse.

Soon all the buttons were undone and he could see the pink vest top which she wore underneath. He slid the white coat and blouse from her shoulders and noted the contrasting lilac coloured bra straps alongside the wide straps of the vest.

"I can't call you Dr Chauhan under these circumstances," he said, lifting the top up and exposing the bra. "May I call you Sarita? It's such a lovely name."

"Certainly," said Dr Chauhan, lifting her arms to allow him to pull the top over her head.

Her boobs almost spilled out of the full cut bra which was supposed to be supporting them. They were easily a 40DD in size, if not larger and wobbled almost uncontrollably as she brought her arms down again. Her skirt was made of black denim with a small stud on the front and Keith had soon popped it and pulled down the small zip below it. She wiggled her hips sexily with her arms above her head once more as he eased it away from her hips. A pair of black nylon tights over a pair of black briefs was all that covered her modesty.

Sarita reached behind her back and unfastened the bra and her huge tits were hanging down and loose. Her nipples were plumb in the centre of a dark brown areola and were already taut following her earlier exertions. She dropped the bra to the floor and kicked her skirt to one side, then kicked her shoes off and eased her tights over her hips, bending down to step out of them so that her huge tits were hanging down vertically like giant stalactites. All that was left was the rather unfetching pair of full cotton briefs which she had soon slipped off and kicked across the floor in the opposite direction to the rest of her clothes. She stood there in her naked glory, her cunt hidden amidst a dark bushy mound of pubic hair.

Doubtless she had seen many of her patients, both male and female, young and old, in various stages of undress but it was almost certain that none of her patients and seen her that way, until now. Keith took in the beauty of her body. Unbeknown to him, she had had three children, the youngest of whom was around four years old yet her body was almost perfect. She had a few stretch marks across her tummy and the faint caesarean scar following the birth of one of her children but otherwise she was in pretty good shape.

Keith pushed her gently back onto the bed and she sat on the edge and parted her legs slightly. He knelt before her and parted the hairs and found her snatch and teased it with his tongue as she had done to his prick earlier. She smiled, and put a hand to her right breast, and brought it up to her lips and took her own nipple to her lips and licked the tip of it gently. Her legs parted further as her pussy began to really flow. She had full pouting lips that framed her pink and swollen slit. Things were happening below as she switched from her right breast to her left. She brought her whole body onto the bed and spread her soft thighs even more and parted her pussy.

Sarita wanted it now, and badly. Keith was soon onto her once more, this time kissing her on the lips as he pushed her back onto the bed. His trousers and boxers had been discarded and he climbed on top of her and guided his penis through the mass of hair into the waiting chasm. Her muscles closed around it and he started thrusting down onto her in his usual steady rhythm.

Sarita gripped his waist as he bore down into her and out again. She was already very wet and he slid in and out quite easily. She was quite vocal, alternately muttering expletives in English and her native Indian tongue.

"Oh my God!" she shrieked, as Keith slammed into her once more.

She gripped him even tighter as the juices inside her reached their boiling point. With a loud scream, she spewed her juices out over the leatherette of the bed.

Keith pulled out of her and stood up. His prick was now reducing back to its normal state as Sarita carefully eased herself up onto her elbows and swung her legs over the side of the bed.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with your little friend!" she said, wiping herself down with a paper towel as Keith pulled his boxers and trousers back on.

"Thank you, you've put my mind at rest," said Keith, pulling his jacket on. "I'd better get back to Kim now."

Doctor Chauhan nodded and started dressing again. She had her back to Keith and as he turned to walk out of the room, he noticed a couple of white coats on a hook behind the door. Instinctively he grabbed one and closed the door behind him. He pulled the white coat over his jacket and fastened it as he walked back down the corridor. It would come in very handy, he mused, as a doctor could have access to plenty of sexy nurses!

He walked past the entrance to the Casualty Department towards a corridor signposted towards a group of wards. There were a few people around and as soon as he was on his own, he stopped and thought for a moment. He pulled the remote out from his bag once more and thought to himself. He had enjoyed being in 1965 that morning and decided to do the same for the afternoon.

He pressed the relevant buttons on the remote and found himself in the same corridor as before. As he got used to his surroundings, a young student nurse came out of a room on the right hand side about ten yards ahead of him. She was quite petite and wore a standard nurse's uniform consisting of a blue dress which sat just above a very shapely pair of knees together with a white apron which was tied behind her back and the front flap of which was pinned to her dress with a couple of safety pins. She had dark brown hair which was pulled back into a tight bun on which was pinned her starched uniform cap. She had dark hosiery and a pair of flat black lace shoes on her feet. A stray strand of hair hung down from the side of the cap which she hadn't seemed to notice.

She set off towards a pair of blue double doors leading to a ward which had a sign with the name Laurel Ward above them. Keith followed her noting that she had quite a sexy wiggle as she walked and he could feel his dick stiffening under his trousers once more. It was time for some fun and he reached into his bag and pressed the Green button once more.

Just before she reached the doors, another door opened on the opposite side of the corridor and the ward Sister appeared. She was about forty years of age with short mousy brown permed hair and wore a navy dress with long sleeves, along with a similar cap, apron and accessories of her younger colleague. She took one look at the young nurse and called her over.

"Student Nurse Holland, may I have a word please?" she asked in a fierce sounding tone.

"Yes Sister," replied the young nurse.

"You have a strand of hair hanging from your cap. Please can you sort it out at once?"

"Yes Sister," replied the young nurse once more.

"You also have a crease in one of your stockings!" added the Sister. "Really, Nurse Holland, this is not good enough. I expect all my nurses to be immaculate at all times. If I see any more sloppiness on your part, you will be given a written warning. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sister, sorry Sister," the young nurse said looking quite crestfallen. "My suspender has come undone and I was on my way to fix it."

"Very well," said the Sister, her tone softening considerably. "We'll say no more for now, but don't let it happen again please."

"No Sister," said the young nurse and she went into a room next to where the Sister had come out from.

"Ah Doctor!" said the Sister spotting Keith nearby. "Can you prescribe some pain relief for Mr Price in room 3 please; he is in considerable pain following his operation earlier."

"Yes Sister", said Keith.

"Thank you", she said and smiled at him and disappeared through the double doors into the ward.

As the door closed, Student Nurse Holland emerged from the next room, her hair now immaculate and her stocking now straight. She smiled at Keith and headed towards the ward door.

"Oh Nurse, could I spare you for a moment please?" said Keith. "I need you to help me with a patient."

Keith opened the door to Room 3 and walked in and the young nurse followed him. A middle aged man with dark greying hair lay on a bed, his right foot encased in a white bandage and slightly elevated. He wore a pair of green stripy pyjamas, the trousers of which were tied with a grey cord, and he looked up as the pair entered.

"Good Afternoon, Mr Price," said Keith. "I'm Doctor Keith! I understand that you are in some discomfort."

"It's my big toe, doctor," Mr Price said. "It isn't half giving me some gyp since the operation this morning. Have you got anything that you can give me to ease the pain?"

"Yes, I think we can find something," said Keith and turned to the young nurse standing next to him. "Here's a little teaser nurse, what would you give to Mr Price to help take his mind off the pain?"

The young nurse blushed slightly.

"Aspirin perhaps or maybe Paracetamol?" she said hesitantly.

"We don't have any of those available," said Keith. "Is there anything else you can think of?"

The young nurse giggled and blushed even deeper as Keith and Mr Price looked on.

"There is one thing," she said shuffling her feet nervously.

"Please Miss, I'll take anything!" said Mr Price, wincing with pain once more.

The young nurse smiled at him and stepped forward to the side of the bed. She leaned across and untied the pyjama cord and pulled his trousers down by a couple of inches and took hold of his cock. Immediately the organ began tensing in her fingers and had soon gained a good inch and a half from its flaccid length of around four inches.

"I say, steady on, Nurse!" exclaimed Mr Price. "I am a married man, you know!"

The young nurse smiled once more and began squeezing it and gently tickling the foreskin around its tip with her fingers. Mr Price lay back on the pillow, his eyes half closed, savouring every minute, as his prick passed the six inch mark and steadily eased its way towards seven. She eased the foreskin back and massaged his cock, pulling the skin back and forth along his shaft.

"How is the pain in your toe now, Mr Price?" asked Keith as the nurse continued her massaging.

"I can't feel anything in my big toe at the moment," murmured Mr Price, still with his eyes half closed.

"Good, then I think we'll discontinue the treatment," said Keith. "Thank you Nurse!"

Student Nurse Holland let go of Mr Price's cock and immediately it started to deflate.

"No, wait, it's coming back a bit!" he said, opening his eyes. "I think I need some more pain relief!"

"Very well," said Keith. "Carry on please Nurse!"

"Yes Doctor!" said the nurse and reached out to take hold of his prick once more.

"One moment please, Nurse, said Keith. "I wouldn't want you to crease your uniform. After all, we don't want Sister finding any more faults, now do we?"

"No Doctor, definitely not," said Student Nurse Holland.

Immediately she unpinned the flap of her apron from the front of her dress before untying the ribbon straps at the back and laid it on a spare chair nearby, leaving her Nurse's watch pinned to the front of it. Her fingers went straight to the top button on her dress and both Keith and Mr Price watched transfixed as each button was deftly unfastened and her short white slip slowly emerged from within. Soon all the buttons from her starched white collar to the last one at her waist had been unfastened and she pulled each arm from its sleeve and wiggled her arse sexily as she pulled it down and stepped out of it and casually tossed it towards the chair with her apron on it. She ran her hands over the smooth white material and both men's pricks danced with joy, although Keith's was still restrained under his trousers and boxers.

"Very nice, Nurse!" said Mr Price eyeing up the slender young nurse in front of him.

She smiled and blushed slightly and he leaned forward slightly and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her towards him. Her slip was very short indeed with a sexy lacy hem and thin straps and barely covered the tops of her dark stockings, each held in place by two hidden suspenders underneath. He could feel them through the material, together with her hidden panties. His prick was now standing straight up in front of him, stiff and straight like a flagpole and the young nurse wasted no time in putting her lips to its tip and gently kissing and licking it.

As she leaned forwards, he could see her moderate sized boobs encased in a pale pink bra and brought his hands up to touch them, the effect of which, together with the attention being given by the Student Nurse Holland, made his prick start throbbing and pulsating. Both Keith and the young nurse knew that time was now of the essence and that things would literally soon come to a head! She was now taking him fully into her mouth, holding his prick in place with her right hand and gently massaging his balls with the other.

"Oh God!" moaned Mr Price as his prick disappeared once more inside her throat.

He was now lying back on the pillow with his arms by his side, eyes closed and enjoying every second. Every now and then, he would open them and catch sight of her white cap, still pinned to her hair, bobbing up and down. A few more stray strands had now fallen out from under it but she didn't seem to notice. Instead, she paused from her actions for a moment, pulled the slip over her head revealing the pink half cup bra in its entirety, along with a pair of white skimpy briefs and a white lacy suspender belt. She rubbed the slip over the end of Mr Price's prick making it tense even more before gently rubbing his brow with it!

Mr Price took it from her and rubbed it close to his face and held it there while the young nurse unclasped her bra exposing her tits for all to see, and then stepping out of her briefs, both of which were casually thrown on top of her uniform. She had a modest dark bush and Mr price reached forward to touch it, however she was too busy kicking off her shoes without even bothering to untie them. She climbed onto the bed with her knees either side of him before slowly and carefully lowering herself down onto his waiting cock. Once she felt comfortable, she started humping up and down on him, using her knees to power up and down.

Mr Price lay back on the pillow looking up at the young attractive nurse now astride him as she bounced up and down. Even more of her hair had now fallen down and she could feel it and she paused for a moment and unclipped the cap from her hair and placed it on the bed behind her. Her hair fell loose to her shoulders and she ruffled it sexily before starting to ride Mr Price once more. Each time she came down on him, she gave a little moan as his prick continued to throb and pulsate and her own juices built up inside her, until with one slightly longer and louder moan Mr Price started shooting streams of spunk inside her and she emitted her own secretions in exchange.

"So how is the pain now Mr Price?" said Keith as Student Nurse Holland still sat astride him, her pussy still wrapped around his cock.

"Much better, thank you Doctor!" he said wistfully. "It's amazing what you can get on the National Health Service these days!"

"Excellent!" said Keith longing to have a pop at the young nurse himself.

Just at that moment, the door opened a younger woman entered. She was dressed in a red and white floral skirt, pink blouse and a white jacket which was fastened with three white buttons. Her blond hair was styled in a beehive on top of her head, and on her feet she had a pair of white stiletto heeled open toed sandals. She carried a white handbag and a brown leather holdall. Keith's prick went rigid again under his trousers at the sight of her.

"Hello Nurse Holland," she said to the young nurse who was still sitting astride Mr Price and seemingly oblivious to her state of undress. "How is the patient?"

"Your husband was in quite a lot of pain earlier," said the young nurse easing herself up from Mr Price's groin area and carefully climbing off the bed. "We had to give him some special pain relief as prescribed by the doctor. He seems more relaxed now!"

"Aww!" said Mrs Price standing at the side of the bed and stroking her husband's forehead. "Have you been feeling a bit off colour Gerald?"

"Mr Price nodded.

"I still feel a bit under the weather, he said meekly.

"Well I've brought you some clothes to go home in," Mrs Price said nodding towards the brown holdall. "You'll probably feel better when you're out of here. Let's get you undressed!"

She leaned over and pulled his pyjama trousers down his legs and carefully eased them over the poorly toe. Unfortunately, she was not quite careful enough and caught the tip of it with her right hand as the trousers came off. Mr Price cried out in pain.

"Oh Gerald, I'm so sorry," Mrs Price said, bending over and kissing his cheek. "Perhaps you need some more of that pain relief!"

She took hold of her husband's prick with her left hand and started massaging it gently. Instantly it jerked upright and was soon hard and erect once more. She leaned over the edge of the bed and put her tongue to its tip and started to lick it enthusiastically.

Mr Price groaned with pleasure as his prick tensed and throbbed once more. Soon his wife had it fully in her mouth, sucking it and feeling his balls with her left hand and once more, the pain in his big toe was forgotten. Keith and Student Nurse Holland looked on at her and Keith could feel his cock now standing to attention under his trousers. He wondered if the young nurse was feeling just as excited and noted once or twice that she was rubbing her pussy gently. Now was the time to find out and he pulled her closed to him and started kissing her passionately on the lips and fondling her tits.