Revenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My partner Trooper Samuels and I have conducted a legal stop and search, ladies. We had cause to stop you because you were driving erratically." Henderson pushed Jack so that his hands splayed against the trunk of the car and kicked his legs wide. Samuels did the same to Bobby. The officers then ran their hands up and down their bodies, searching. Thankfully neither probed their groins very carefully, so their secrets in their panties were safe. They then told the pair to turn around and face them.

"During our search we found open liquor in the car. We also found several sticks of marijuana, and from your actions we believe you each to be impaired. Miss Fox, the entire town has great respect for your father and all that he does for the community. But if you continue to flaunt the law like this I will have no choice but to take you in and book you." said Henderson. "Do you understand the seriousness of what I am saying?"

Jack nodded, but also looked at Henderson mischievously. "You've stopped me before, but have not taken me in?"

"Yes, Elizabeth. You've always been willing to pay the on-the-spot fine in the past." Henderson took a step towards her and put an arm around her waist.

"If I promise that I have learned my lesson, could I just pay that fine again, and we could be on our way?"

"Well, since both of you are in an unfit state to drive, I think that both of you will have to be... penalized. I believe Trooper Samuels will be willing to accept your friend's payment?"

Trooper Samuels nodded and stepped behind Bobby, placing his large hands on Bobby's hips, and then wrapping an arm around his waist, pulling him back against his body. Meanwhile, Henderson pushed the top of Jack's head lightly and Jack sank to his knees. Henderson undid his belt and then the button on his uniform trousers. Jack grasped the trooper's zipper and pulled it down. Down came the pants and a moment later the shorts followed.

Trooper Henderson's cock was already hard and stuck straight out from his body. Jack grasped the prick and with very little hesitation engulfed it in his mouth. Bobby could not believe it. His friend Jack was sucking the cop's cock! He saw Elizabeth kneeling on the dirt, a man's cock filling her mouth, but he knew that that was actually Jack there, blowing that dick!

He knew how good it felt - Elizabeth had given him a blow job twice. And she seemed to be enjoying it now.. No... no... it was not Elizabeth.. It was Jack. Oh, his mind was getting confused. He had drunk too much... and yes, he was high from the joint that he and Elizabeth had shared.

Then his waist was squeezed and he felt something hard jammed against his butt and remembered that he was in a similar predicament. And his own dick was quite hard. He was finding this whole scene to be a big turn on. His sometimes girlfriend Elizabeth was on her knees sucking off a cop, and he himself was being aroused by the arms of a large man!

And then Samuels pushed Bobby to his knees, and Samuels was pulling off his belt, and his pants were undone, and his shorts were down and suddenly Bobby found himself staring at a man's cock only inches from his face.

"Miss Conroy. I know your father, and I know he would not want to find out from me that his daughter had been drunk and high and had resisted arrest. It would really humiliate him if he had to come down to the station and bail his daughter out of jail, and then stand in the court room while a judge sentences you." Samuels smiled down cruelly at the blonde haired beauty.

"All of this can go away. All of this can be forgotten, If you just co-operate. You are a very lovely girl. I have a daughter about your age. And if one of my colleagues caught her smoking dope and being drunk in a car, I hope they would give her the same opportunity to not have a record!"

Bobby looked over at Jack and saw his lovely red lips bobbing up and down on the cop's cock, saliva dripping. "Elizabeth" seemed to be really enjoying the experience. Bobby's own cock was as rigid as it had ever been. But could he actually do this? Could he actually suck a cock!

Samuels pushed forward and Bobby reluctantly opened his mouth. Samuels smiled as Bobby extended his tongue and Samuels rested his cock on Bobby's tongue and then slowly slid his cock into the blonde's mouth. Oh god, this was going to be good, he thought. These college age gals might be inexperienced, but they were always enthusiastic once they got the dick in their mouth!

The cock felt very large and solid in Bobby's mouth. At first it tasted very musky, almost rank. But that flavour disappeared at his tongue and mouth moistened the dick. Samuels pushed and more of his thick cock slid into Bobby's mouth. Bobby grasped the cock to stop it from choking him, and he marvelled at the sight of his own painted fingernails wrapped around a man's dick!

"That is one sweet mouth you have, Peggy!" complimented Samuels. "I bet you have all the boys in your class lined up to get their dicks sucked! Oh, use your teeth, baby!" said the cop as he dragged his dick across the blonde girl's teeth, rasping his glans and shivering.

Bobby looked over at Elizabeth... (no, at Jack!) and saw that she (he!, oh his muddled mind was so confused)... he saw that Elizabeth, was alternating - first between sucking on Henderson's cock, and then pulling it out of her mouth and using her hands to jerk on the dick, concentrating on running her hands tightly around the glans! Elizabeth was looking enthusiastic, like she was actually enjoying the cop's hard cock!

It took only a few more minutes, and then Henderson yelled, "Oh fuck, girl! I'm cumming! Drink my cum, bitch!"

Elizabeth (Jack!) clamped her mouth around the cock and the cop let out a series of grunts, each coinciding with a thrust of his cock. Elizabeth made happy gurgling noises as the cop obviously shot rope after rope of cum into her mouth. And she swallowed!

Samuels had grasped Bobby's blonde head and was thrusting his cock in and out of the lad's mouth. Precum was leaking and lubricating his thrusts. Bobby found the flavour of the precum to be not unpleasant, but he kept thinking of where this stuff was coming from! He had a man's cock in his mouth!!

Jack rested back on his heels and watched his feminized chum suck the other cock's dick. So far, everything was going just as planned!

Samuels soon grunted, "I'm going to cum!"

Bobby pulled back horrified. "Not in my mouth! Oh please, not in my mouth!" Samuels leered down at the blonde girl but decided not to force her - this time! Instead he told her, "Jerk me. Jerk my cock until it cums!" Bobby grasped the cock with two hands and jerked on it. This he knew how to do. He had masturbated many many many times, and he knew how to make a cock shoot. And it was only a few moments later that he saw the cop's piss hole widen and then suddenly hot sticky cum shot out of the dick head and handed on his cheek. And across his eye, up his nostril, and even across his ear! Ewwwww!

"Ladies you are free to go. Please drive carefully!" was all that the cops said as they got back into their cruiser and drove away!

Bobby was exhausted and humiliated as he rose to his feet. Jack retrieved some tissues from his purse and wiped Bobby's face as clean as he could.

"How... how could you do that?" Bobby asked Jack. "How could you just get down on your knees and start sucking that cop's cock! Once you did that, I.. I had no choice but to do it too! If you had resisted, put up a fight..."

"If I had done that, then we would be in a jail cell right now, Bobby!" said Jack as he started to repair Bobby's makeup by the light of the interior of the car. "And our plan for revenge would have come crashing down. We are supposed to be naughty girls tonight, doing things that will get everyone riled up against them. But if we end up in jail, everyone will know it was Bobby and Jack who got in trouble, not Peggy and Elizabeth!"

"I think it's a pretty safe bet that those cops will talk to other cops, and they will talk to other friends. Soon the story will get around that our two deceiving girlfriends sucked off a couple of cops to get out of trouble!"

While they were talking Jack opened Bobby's purse and removed the two joints. He lit both of them and gave one to Bobby, telling him to finish the entire joint!

Bobby looked at his friend, puzzled, but took a hit. It seemed to calm him. So he took another. "Fine, fine, I get that. But how could you suck a cock. You said you weren't gay! And now I'm GAY! I sucked a man's dick!!"

"I'm not gay. You're not gay. Jack and Bobby did not suck any cocks. It was Elizabeth and Peggy who blew those guys. Just think of yourself as Peggy. I've been telling you that all night. For tonight YOU ARE Peggy! Whatever you do, you are a girl while you are doing it. As a girl, you like to tease men. You like to have a man put his arm around you or hold your hand. A girl likes to be kissed. A girl likes to please her man!"

"Tonight I am Elizabeth. And you are Peggy! Got it!"

"I am Peggy. You are Elizabeth." said Bobby.

"Repeat it again!"

"I am Peggy. You are Elizabeth."

"Now say it as if you believe it!"

Bobby's head was swirling. It had to be something more than just the booze and the dope. But he was finally understanding what Jack was saying to him. "I am Peggy. You are Elizabeth." he repeated again.

Elizabeth leaned over and kissed Peggy tenderly on the lips. Peggy kissed her back. Peggy's cock was still very stiff in her panties. She was eager for release.

Elizabeth put the car in gear. "We're late! I hope the boys won't be too mad! If they are, we may have to find a way to make it up to them!" She smiled mischievously. And off she drove!

Chapter 2

As they entered the hotel, the first thing the girls did was make a beeline for the washroom where Jack helped Bobby clean up any residual strands of cum. The two then touched up their makeup in the better lighting. Having done this a few times already this evening, Bobby was beginning to get more comfortable with the touch up. He also took a few moments to reach under his dress, into his panties and shift his straining cock into a more comfortable position. For some reason he was now perpetually hard for the evening!

When he put his dress back down and smoothed out the front, Jack took a look at him and said, "No, that won't do! I can still see a tiny bulge there!" And before Bobby could react, Jack pulled up Bobby's dress, reached into his panties and grabbed his cock! Oh god, now he could swear he was even harder than before!

"Jack, what are you doing!"

"Relax, "Peggy"! I'm just trying to rearrange your... problem. There, that should be better." He pulled Bobby's dress back down, stood back and looked. "Nope, still a bulge. Well, only one thing to do!" Jack went to the washroom door and locked it.

"Jack, why did you lock that?" asked a befuddled Bobby. The dope had his mind swirling and his dick was so damn hard. He was so fucking horny!!

"Relax, Peggy. This is your friend, Elizabeth. I just want to help you out with your little problem!" Jack reached behind Bobby and undid the zipper of his dress, lowering it gently to the floor. Then he knelt in front of Bobby and pulled down his panties. Bobby's hard straining cock pulsed as it stood at rigid attention.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No, Jack. You are NOT going to do what I think you're going to do."

"Are you?"

And he did. Elizabeth's crimson lips parted and slid over Bobby's prickhead. Oh that felt so fucking good, though Bobby deliriously!

"You... you can't... you can't do this Jack! It's.. it's not right... oh god that feels so good!" Jack's tongue danced around Bobby's cock head, hitting the sweet spot just under the glans head!

Jack pulled his mouth off of Bobby's cock, and told him. "Remember Bobby. I'm Elizabeth. You are Peggy. You love it when Elizabeth blows you, don't you? She's told me she's gone down on you a few times! So just remember, I'm Elizabeth!"

Bobby did not have to remember for very long. It took only a minute before his leg muscles tightened and his balls jerked. Cum erupted from his dick into Elizabeth's mouth, and she swallowed his hot load! "Oh god, Elizabeth, that was so good!"

Elizabeth helped Bobby pull his dress back up, and the two girls retouched their makeup, again. In the mirror Elizabeth and Peggy stared back at them.

"That did it," said Elizabeth, grinning. "No panty bulge now! Now, repeat your mantra for me sweetie!"

"I am Peggy. You are Elizabeth." said Bobby.

"We are here to make the girls look bad! Remember that. But also remember that you want to please other people. You want to please men!"

"I want to please men!" Bobby repeated.

They found the hotel bar and Bill and Chuck rose to greet them. Elizabeth got a warm kiss from Bill and they were instantly holding hands and sitting very close. Peggy mentally shrugged and gave Chuck a kiss on the lips. In for a penny, in for a pound, she thought!

Chuck placed his hand on top of Peggy's and Peggy did not pull it away.

When the girl's drinks arrived, Elizabeth managed to sneak another tablet into Peggy's drink. Jack had been given several of the tablets and told to dose Bobby with them several times during the evening. He was told that they would make the redhead horny as hell, and very pliable - willing to follow suggestions. So far they seemed to be working well!

Chuck lit Peggy's cigarette for her. As she blew smoke at the ceiling she looked around. The hotel's bar was very busy this evening, very noisy. She saw several people whom she knew. Most of those whom she knew were friends of her parents, and by extension, they knew both Peggy and Elizabeth very well. Springfield was a small city. If you lived there all of your life, you got to know a large number of the people there, and they got to know you. A few people waved at Peggy over the next half hour, and she waved back.

The girls were now drinking Mojitos, and Peggy found the minty flavour refreshing. And intoxicating. They were delicious and went down easy. But he was feeling awfully woozy, and oh god, he had an erection again! Was it because the panties felt so good on his cock, or was he reacting to being constantly touched by Chuck? Truthfully, the more that Chuck stroked his arm or pressed his leg against his, the more he liked it!

Elizabeth, certainly seemed to be enjoying Bill's company! The two had pushed their chairs as close together as they could and their hands were constantly stroking each other. This drew long stares from many of the other people in the bar! Good, thought Peggy!

Elizabeth rose, Bill's hand tightly gripping hers. "Peggy," she said sweetly, "Bill and I are going up to the boys' hotel room. Why don't you give us twenty minutes or so, and then you and Chuck could join us for a final drink for the night if you like!" She said this loud enough that it drew the attention of many people around them. Elizabeth then turned her head and gave Bill a long lingering kiss before they turned and she led him by the hand to the elevators. Bill had a sly grin on his face!

Peggy had a good view of the couple all the way to the elevators. Bill pushed the button and as they waited for the elevator doors to open, Elizabeth put her arms around Bill's neck and drew him to her for a succulent kiss. Peggy could also see Elizabeth's hand pressing against Bill's groin. She turned back to Chuck and realized she was feeling... what? Hot? Yes. Jealous? Um, yeah. Despite the fact that Elizabeth.. um... Jack... was kissing a guy, she felt... jealous!

Why exactly. After all, much as she... HE... was Peggy at the moment, he was actually Bobby, and he should not be getting jealous about his friend kissing another guy. But, he couldn't deny it, watching that kiss had made him hot! Was kissing a guy so good, he wondered?

And without thinking further, Peggy leaned in to Chuck, and kissed him on the lips. Chuck was surprised, but returned the kiss. Their lips lingered, and the kiss extended. Peggy pushed her tongue past her lips, and Chuck touched it with his own. Peggy tingled and pushed her tongue further. Chuck sucked her tongue into his mouth. His hand reached tenderly behind her head and drew her more tightly to him. Their tongues duelled for long moments, and then Peggy drew back for breath.

"Wow," said Bobby, in Peggy's voice.

"Wow is right," replied Chuck. "That was... nice."

"Yes, it... it was. Unexpectedly nice!" replied Bobby as he moved his chair closer to Chuck's and allowed the man to put his arm around his waist! "I'm... I'm not usually quite so forward!"

"You're a shy girl, right?"

Bobby nodded. Blonde hair got in his eyes and he brushed it aside with his hand.

"Not very experienced?" asked Chuck.

"You... you might say that," Bobby looked down at his feet, but then back up again, into Chuck's eyes. "But I'm not afraid to learn, either!"

"Well, of the two of us, Bill is the aggressive one. You might be able to tell that. Your friend Elizabeth isn't very slow either it seems!" he grinned.

"I'm learning a lot about her tonight!" agreed Bobby.

"Well, they've had their twenty minute head start. Would you like to come up to our room for awhile, Peggy? I can promise you that nothing will happen that you don't want to happen."

Bobby bit his lip nervously and then remembered.. In for a penny, in for a pound. And the idea was to make the girls looks bad. So in a voice loud enough for others to hear, he said "Yes Chuck. I would love to go up to your room!"

Bobby... Peggy... Peggy... for the next while he was best to remember he was Peggy! Peggy rose and put her hand in Chuck's and they walked to the elevator. Peggy could see many eyes following them, and many whispers going from mouth to ear. Good!

Chuck pressed the button. As they waited, Peggy mimicked Elizabeth. She put her arms around Chuck's neck and drew his head to hers for a lingering kiss. Then she put his hand in his groin and for the first time in his life, Bobby squeezed another man's erection. Chuck had a very firm cock! Peggy's own prick was very rigid in her panties. Oh she ached for relief. It was as if Elizabeth had never sucked her off!

The couple held hands as they rode up the elevator. Chuck ran his thumb gently across the back of Peggy's hand, which sent shivers through her.

What was going to happen now, she wondered. How far was she willing to go to please this man. For she did intend to please him. She knew that as a woman for the evening, it was her duty to give him pleasure.

Chuck used his keycard to open the door. When the door was open, Peggy was startled to see Elizabeth on all fours on the bed, her dress, pulled up above her waist and Bill kneeling behind her. It was hard to see anything, but by his actions it appeared that Bill was fucking Elizabeth from behind!

"Oh god, you're so damn tight girl!" panted Bill, thrusting forward again.

"Fuck me! Shove that hard cock inside me!" purred Elizabeth. "Oh I love a good fuck!"

How... what... what was going on? Thought Peggy. That looked like Elizabeth, but it was actually Jack. How was he being... how could he...

Chuck took Peggy's hand and led her to the couch. They sat side by side and kissed for a few minutes, the grunts of Bill and Elizabeth filling the air and increasing the sexual tension. Chuck took Peggy's hand and placed it on his erection and she squeezed him. His tongue thrust into her mouth and she groaned. Bobby knew that he should not be turned on by these actions, not with another man. But Peggy was feeling hot and horny! Peggy used both hands to undo Chuck's belt and then she pulled down his pants. The shorts followed and Chuck's nice sized penis popped into view!

Peggy leaned over to get a closer look at the rigid cock. It looked very slick from the precum that Chuck had been leaking. It felt warm as she gripped it with one hand. In the background she heard Elizabeth groaning and telling Bill to fuck her harder, faster. Peggy's befuddled mind focussed on just one thing - the cock in her hand. The large firm shaft of manmeat just inches from her face.