Revenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck whispered, "Suck it Peggy!"

Though it was meant as a pleading, a desire, Peggy's mind took it as a command, an order, and she leaned forward and willingly engulfed the knob of Chuck's dick in her mouth. It felt so very warm, and the texture was delightful - firm, but spongey. And the taste was not bad at all, a bit salty, a bit pungent, but still rather delicious. Peggy ran her tongue around the head of the cock, and then pushed her head down so that another two inches of the firm flesh slid into her mouth.

Chuck groaned in delight. Peggy grinned as best she could with three inches of hard meat in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, and then drew her mouth off. Chuck tilted her head up with a finger under the chin and gave her a long lingering kiss. Then he pushed her head back down, saying, "Oh yeah, baby. That felt so good! Suck me!"

Peggy glanced at the bed where Bill was still vigorously pounding away at Elizabeth. Elizabeth's face seemed to be twisted up in both agony and ecstasy. Her painted lips were smeared. Peggy suspected that part of the lipstick was on Bill's lips and some of it was on the shaft of his cock! And then part of the puzzle in her brain resolved itself as Elizabeth yelled, "Fuck my ass, you bastard! I need it so bad!!"

So Elizabeth.. Jack!! was getting fucked in the ass! Had Bill found out her secret... that she was not truly Elizabeth... or... heavens, did Bill know he was fucking a guy!!

But Peggy's thoughts turned back to the job at hand... or rather, in mouth. Chuck was groaning and now thrusting his cock upwards to meet Peggy's sucking mouth. He was starting to become a bit incoherent and also a bit more forceful as he neared his climax. And then... without warning her he let out a long grunt and grabbed Peggy's head firmly. Peggy squirmed but to no avail. Suddenly a thick gob of cum shot from Chuck's dick into her mouth and she swallowed instinctively. Chuck jerked each time he shot another stream of cum and each of these coated Peggy's tongue and teeth, before she swallowed!

Actually, she realized, the cum did not taste that bad at all. Both sweet and salty, with a gooey texture!

Chuck relaxed his grip and his deflated cock slid out of Peggy's mouth. Peggy scooted upright and cuddled with Chuck. She turned her attention to the bed and was just in time to see Bill give one last mighty thrust and then squeal "Oh shit, I'm cumming!" And his body twitched as he shot his hot load deep into Elizabeth's ass!

When his knees gave out and he collapsed, Peggy watched as his shrivelled cock pulled out of Elizabeth's ass. Before the dress fell back down to hide the scene of defilement, Bobby could see that Jack's panties were pulled down to give access to his asshole, but his cock was not visible. If Jack had been fast thinking, then Bill had not discovered that he was really a man!

Jack's ass was gaping open and Bill's cum was trickling out and running down Jack's.. no Elizabeth's thigh. Peggy had to remember... that was Elizabeth who just got fucked. Elizabeth was a girl. It was natural for girl's to get fucked. And Peggy had just sucked off a guy. Not Bobby!

Peggy was pleased to learn that Chuck was satisfied with how the evening had gone. He was not looking for anything else from Peggy. She straightened her dress and gave him a lingering kiss. Elizabeth straightened out her own clothes and then gave Bill a much more heartfelt kiss! The guys made their apologies that they were leaving town the next morning and would not be able to see them again. It had been a blast, but everyone knew that it was a one night stand for them all.

As they took the elevator back down to the lobby, Elizabeth asked Peggy, "So, did you have a good time?"

"You were right Jack! If I just think of myself as Peggy... if I just let Peggy overwhelm me... I can do anything! Well, almost anything. What were you thinking of! Letting a guy fuck you!!"

"Listen Peggy..." said Elizabeth, shaking her leg to get rid of a bit of cum... "I know that those guys were in town for important meetings with one of Mr. Fox's companies. When they go to their morning meeting and start talking about the two sluts they picked up tonight.. Well, the stories that will get told! Who knew that Elizabeth Fox was a slut for anal sex!!" He grinned at his blonde companion.

The girls stopped off in the washroom to repair their makeup again, and for Elizabeth to clean up the cum that was still leaking from her ass and down her leg.

Out in the car, Peggy said "Well that was quite the evening! I guess the girls are going to be thoroughly fucked when word of all of this spreads around town! That was a wonderful night Jack."

"It's only midnight Peggy dear!" smiled Elizabeth, taking a long pull from one of the mickeys. "We still have hours of fun left!" She handed the bottle to Peggy, who looked at it, then tossed her head back and drank deeply.

"What? But I figured... where are we off to now?

"Time for something a bit wilder, dear Peggy! We're going to a dance club!"

"Here, swallow this," Jack told Bobby.

Bobby looked at the small tablet that Jack handed him. "What is it" he asked.

"Don't ask questions, just swallow!"

Bobby shrugged and did what he was told. Exactly what he was told. The previous tablet had not worn off yet, thought Jack, but it was good to get another one in him now, before they got to the club. Bobby took another swig from the bottle to wash the pill down.

"Be a dear, and light cigarettes for us please, Peggy!" Peggy did as she was told, and handed one of the tobacco sticks to her dark haired friend.

As Elizabeth drove along, she rested one hand on Peggy's knee and stroked it gently. Peggy shivered in delight and rested her hand on Elizabeth's. "So what kind of club are we going to?" Peggy asked.

Chapter 3

As they entered the doors of the club, Elizabeth stepped up to a little counter and paid a cover charge. Peggy took a step beyond her and looked into the club and gasped. The music was loud and smoke filled the air. Obviously they had not heard of no smoking laws here. And it was not just tobacco that she smelled. There was quite a bit of weed being smoked as well.

When she looked closer, she saw many people filling the tables around the very large room, and a large number of people on the dance floor. But what surprised her was that there were very few guys dancing with girls. It was mostly girls with girl, or guys with guys. Peggy looked at Elizabeth in puzzlement.

Elizabeth gave a soft laugh. "It's a gay club, girlfriend! We are going to go and spread the rumour that you and I are lesbian lovers!" She smiled broadly!

Peggy's mouth popped open! "Oh!"

"Oh indeed!" grinned Elizabeth, giving Peggy's hand a hard squeeze!

As they walked to the bar, hand in hand, Elizabeth said hello to a few people that she apparently knew. And Bobby himself recognized several people in the room. Some were classmates, some were parents of classmates. Some of the older people he knew to be divorced or single. Some... hmmmm... there were a few men here whom he knew had wives at home. And most of them were sitting with other men, usually quite a bit younger than them!

At the bar, the girls had to show their identification. The rather butch looking female bartender served them their mixed drinks, and then Elizabeth took Peggy to an empty table. The girls sipped their drinks for a few minutes, and then Elizabeth took Peggy by the hand and dragged her to the dance floor. Bobby was hesitant at first, but Jack whispered in his ear to just watch the other dancers and do what they did.

Peggy found it a bit awkward gyrating in her three inch heels but soon she got into the flow and was bouncing and jiggling along with everyone else on the floor. As she had noticed before, it was mostly guys dancing with guys, and girls dancing with girls. When she saw a girl dancing with a guy, she took a longer look and realized that the girl was actually a guy dressed as a girl. Can everyone around us tell that I'm not really Peggy, he wondered?

Evidently not, because soon a couple of taller huskier girls came onto the dance floor and started dancing with she and Elizabeth. One of them was dancing very close with Peggy, constantly touching her arms and her hips, and trying to put her arm around her waist! Peggy found this very confusing... having a girl hit on her as a girl! Elizabeth noticed Peggy being uncomfortable and resumed dancing with her exclusively. Elizabeth also touched Peggy a lot, but Peggy did not mind this at all. She had always lusted after Elizabeth, so it was natural to be aroused by her.

As the girls danced together, they sipped from their drinks which they had brought along and set on a sideboard. Elizabeth dropped another tablet into Peggy's drink and was pleased to see Peggy finish that drink quickly. The dance floor became even more crowded and the girls ended up dancing very close together. Elizabeth had her arm tightly around Peggy's waist, pulling her to her closely.

Peggy's mind was swirling. But she knew she was having fun. She loved the feel of Elizabeth's hand around her waist. And the crowd was thick enough that they often found themselves grinding their bodies together. Peggy was feeling very aroused, with the crush of bodies. When she rubbed against Elizabeth her own rigid cock encountered Elizabeth's own hard knob, when the rubbed together it felt SO delicious! She mewed in contentment. Elizabeth kissed her hungrily and she kissed back, her hands on Elizabeth's ass, pulling her tighter so that their groins ground together in a frenzy!

As they kissed, then parted and danced, then kissed again, other hand from the crowd fondled Peggy as well. Hands rubbed her ass, her hips... even touched her breasts, and she found all of these contacts to be stimulating!

"You like having people touch you!" Elizabeth whispered in Bobby's ear. "You like touching other people! You want to give pleasure to others. You want them to give you pleasure!" As Peggy heard these words, she knew they were true. Elizabeth gave Peggy another long lingering kiss and her hand slowly rubbed against Peggy's stiff erection!

"You liked sucking Chuck's cock!" said Elizabeth. It was a statement, not a question. Bobby's mind latched onto that simple sentence and her replied, "I liked sucking Chuck's cock!"

"You liked having me suck your cock!"

Bobby rubbed his cock hard against Elizabeth's leg. He needed release! "Oh yes, it felt SO good when you sucked me!" he said dreamily!

"You want to suck more cocks!"

"Mmmm.. I liked sucking cock. I would suck more cocks!" said Peggy dreamily. Several heads turned in her direction, and gave her an appraising look.

"You liked watching me get fucked!"

"I liked watching you get fucked!" Peggy was feeling tired. Her mind felt full. Heck, she felt drunk and high, from all the alcohol she had drunk, and the dope in the air! But she was so horny!

"Peggy wants to get fucked too!" said Elizabeth.

"I want... I... I don't know!"

Elizabeth ground her own cock against Peggy's! Peggy moaned. "Say it Peggy! You know you want to. Peggy wants to get fucked!"

"I... I want to get fucked!" said Peggy, in delicious agony. "I want a cock!"

Elizabeth led Peggy off of the dance floor. Peggy was a bit woozy on her feet, but followed meekly. Elizabeth approached a table in the corner of the room and handed over some money. A burly bouncer stepped aside and opened a door, through which there were stairs leading up.

"Where... where are we going?" asked Peggy.

"Upstairs, sweetie!" There are some private playrooms upstairs where we can enjoy ourselves!

Elizabeth led Peggy upstairs. The lighting was much dimmer. The stairs led to a large open area where there where couches and chairs spread about. There was a bar at one end and off to the sides where doors leading to what must be the private rooms. Milling about the room and occupying the couches were a large number of people wearing various amounts of clothing. But all were in the midst of fondling, caressing, kissing or fucking other people. Peggy's befuddled mind took in all of this and her cock pulsed in yearning for release.

Being a gay club all of the people who were paired off were of the same sex, male on male, or female with female. But in many instances there were three or even four people together. It was not an orgy, but rather a number of smaller groups having sex with each other.

"What is this?" asked Peggy.

"This is a sex club, sweetie" said Elizabeth squeezing Peggy's hand tightly. "People who wish to do so can come up here and have sex with their lovers, or with people they do not know. If they are not shy, they just use the couches. If they want privacy, they go to one of the rooms. But all of those are occupied at the moment. You can tell by the small red lights above the doors. Let's you and I go take that couch over there until a room comes free, okay?"

Elizabeth led Bobby to a couch over on one side of the room. Peggy stared as they walked. She stared at a couple of men who where kissing each other energetically, each fondling the others' long cock. They passed a girl who had her face buried in the pussy of another. Peggy stared at young white man his own age, bobbing his head up and down on the large cock of an older black man, while another fiftyish black man rammed his hard cock up the white boy's ass. Peggy shivered at the very thought! But her cock ached!

Elizabeth sat on the couch and drew Peggy down to her. Elizabeth kissed Peggy aggressively, thrusting her tongue into Peggy's mouth. Peggy sucked eagerly on Elizabeth's tongue and then groaned at Elizabeth grabbed her erection and squeezed hard. Peggy thrust her groin up, urging her friend to squeeze harder.

Elizabeth pushed them both upright. She reached behind Peggy and undid the zipper of her dress, and helped the blonde remove her dress. The slip followed, as too did the panties. Elizabeth reached up to undo and remove Peggy's bra and false breasts. Elizabeth's clothing followed onto the floor. The girl's were now just dressed in their wigs, stockings and heels. Their cocks were both very hard.

"But Jack!" Bobby said nervously. "No one is going to think that we are Elizabeth and Peggy now!"

"Relax, sweetie." said Elizabeth. Jack still had on his Elizabeth wig and makeup, and still used his Elizabeth voice. "Once we came up those stairs, no one no longer cares whether you are Peggy or Bobby, whether you are boy or girl. Up here, it is just about pleasure! Just enjoy yourself!" And she kissed her rival hard. Peggy hesitantly returned the kiss, but as Elizabeth pressed her lips to hers harder, she again became enthusiastic.

Elizabeth took Peggy's hand and placed it on her cock, then took Peggy's cock in hers. Bobby pushed his cock hard into Jack's hand and in turn squeezed Jack's cock. Both groaned into each other's mouth. Peggy rubbed Elizabeth's precum around her dickhead, making it slicker and easier to jerk.

Elizabeth pushed Peggy back so that she lay on the couch and Elizabeth lay on top of her. Elizabeth kissed around Peggy's neck and nibbled at her ears, then kissed down along her chest. Elizabeth took one of Peggy's nipples in her mouth and teased it. Peggy shivered and squirmed in delight.

But Elizabeth was growing impatient. Jack was growing impatient. As instructed, he had worked so hard this evening to bring Bobby to this point. Feeding Bobby all those tablets, placing all of the suggestions in his head, bringing him along slowly. It would all be worth it in the end. He would be free and he would have a substantial reward for turning his rival!

Ever since his own fall several months ago, he had thought about turning his arch rival. Making Bobby become what he had himself been turned into. And tonight that was happening. And it was time for the next delightful step!

Elizabeth lay atop Peggy, their hips moving, their cocks thrusting against each other as their tongues caressed each others lips.

"You like this Peggy! You like the feel of my cock on your cock!"

"Yes," Peggy repeated back. "I love your cock rubbing my cock!"

"You want to be fucked, Peggy! You want a cock inside you!"

"I want... I want to be fucked! Oh yes, I want a cock inside of me!"

"You want me to fuck you!"

"Yes Elizabeth. I want you to fuck me." The feminized Bobby thrust his cock against Elizabeth's dick. "Please fuck me Lizzie!"

Elizabeth took Peggy by the hand and led her across the room to one of the doors which was now open, the room empty. Hands reached out and touched them, caressed them as they passed couples and groups. Several tried to pull them down to join them, but Elizabeth wanted Peggy all to herself. At least for now.

Elizabeth pulled the door closed behind them. The room was small, just large enough for a box springs and mattress and couple of chairs. Elizabeth pulled Peggy to her and the two kissed hungrily, their cocks rubbing together delightfully. Elizabeth then pushed Peggy back onto the bed on her back. She knelt and spread Peggy's legs wide. She put a cushion under her lover's ass and then scootched forward. She rubbed her hand around the head of Peggy's cock and collected the free flowing precum, then wiped this around Peggy's asshole. Elizabeth's own cock was leaking copious juices of its own.

Jack placed the head of his cock at Bobby's anal entrance and slowly pushed his cock inside his rival. It met resistance, but Bobby was in a frenzy and moaned "Push it inside me! Peggy needs to be fucked!"

Jack bore down and another inch, then two, of his cock slid further in. He paused, withdrew a bit and then pushed again. His entire six inches slid inside Bobby, and he let out a sigh. Bobby was impaled on the full length of his dick!!

"It... it hurts! Pull it out! I don't want this!" cried Peggy, his fists in balls.

"Just relax, Peggy! You like this! Just give it a moment and it will be so much better!" said Elizabeth as she drew back her cock and then thrust it back fully into Peggy's ass! "Oh you have a sweet tight ass!"

Elizabeth paused with her cock Foxd deep in Peggy's ass. Peggy squirmed uncomfortably. Elizabeth extended her arms and her fingers grasped the nipples on Peggy's flat chest and slowly teased them. Peggy moaned. Elizabeth lay down on Peggy and her mouth met Peggy's. Peggy eagerly returned the probing kiss. Elizabeth pulled her cock from Peggy's ass and turned Peggy on her side. She lay behind her friend and slipped her cock back in the blonde's ass. Peggy protested feebly.

Elizabeth set up a steady rhythm, thrusting in and out of her friend's poop chute. From this position she was able to toy with her feminized rival's nipples, and kiss her. Peggy moaned, "Oh, that feels good now. What did you do? What is that spot right... right THERE! Oh, when your cock rubs me right there it feels so good!"

"You love the feel of my cock in your ass!"

"I love the feel of your cock in my ass!" repeated Peggy.

"You want my cock deeper!"

"Oh yes, Elizabeth, fuck me deeper, harder! I love your cock! Fuck me hard!" pleaded Peggy.

Again they changed position. Now Peggy was on her hands and knees on the bed and Elizabeth knelt behind her and thrust her cock into the blonde's ass. "Ohhhhhhh!" groaned Peggy, "Oh yes, deeper! Fuck me! Hit that sweet spot.. Oh ... oh.. Yes, right there! Oh, I'm cumming!" And without having had her cock touched, Peggy's cock erupted, splashing her jism on the bed!

Elizabeth resumed her pounding. Despite cumming, Peggy was feeling wave after wave of pleasure engulfing her body, emanating from her ass! She pushed her ass back against Elizabeth, urging her friend to fuck her more. She had her eyes tight shut and so she was startled when something touched her lips. She opened her eyes to find herself staring at a large cock. She looked up, and realized that the cock belonged to Chuck!