Revenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter visited her once or twice a week. She tried getting a job, but could not produce any resumes of past experience and had no schooling past high school. The only jobs open to her were waitressing and she soon began work at a local Hooters! But Hunter objected, feeling that she was too exposed and indeed during the two weeks she worked there, a couple of past school friends had come in. She had been very nervous waiting on them.

So Brandy had sat around her apartment, bored - until one time when she was shopping at the grocery store a man had hit on her and invited her out for drinks. Being bored and lonely she had accepted. The drinks had led to dinner and then to kisses in his car when he had dropped her off at her building.

He had wanted another date, but Brandy had refused. When the man had argued and asked why not, was she perhaps married?, Brandy had become flustered. Thinking that just being married would not put him off, she had blurted out that she was a prostitute and did not give sex away for free. The man had just grinned and asked her what she charged. Not really thinking, she had flippantly said $300. The man had laughed and said that he had spent all of his money on her already, except for $50. Would that get him a blow job? Brandy had giggled. She actually liked the guy. She led him by the hand up to her apartment. As soon as they got in the door, she sank to her knees, took out his cock and in less than a minute he had ejaculated into her mouth. After extracting the fifty dollars from his wallet, he left with a smile on his face.

And Brandy now knew how to keep the boredom away. She loved sex. She loved sucking and being fucked. Why not earn a bit of extra money on those days when Hunter was not around?

She was afraid of what potential customers might think when they discovered she had a dick, but a bit of looking around online revealed that shemale hookers were very popular! After having a few customers visit her apartment she hired a service to do up a professional website for her. Soon she was charging large amounts of money to a few select individuals.

Brandy never dressed as Elizabeth for her johns. Hunter had exclusive rights to Elizabeth. Brandy was afraid of what Hunter would think of her new sideline and was surprised when he found out and was not angry. He said he was happy she had found ways to keep herself entertained without having to expose herself outside of the apartment.

If anyone had asked Bobby two years earlier what he would be doing now, he would have answered that he would be studying hard in college, despite what his grades at the time were telling him. He would never have dreamed that he would be a shemale plaything for Mr. Fox, earning money on the side by having sex with anonymous men - and enjoying it!

All of this continued for another four or five months. Brandy was surprised one evening when she answered a knock at her door and found Jack standing there carrying, of all things, a bottle of wine and some flowers!

"You look wonderful!," said Jack. "Are those tits real?"

"As real as Hunter's money could make them!" cried Brandy, hugging Jack to her chest. And she really was crying. "I'm SO glad to see you!" she exclaimed.

"So this is where the old coot has got you hiding?" said Jack looking around Brandy's spacious apartment. "It's a nice place!"

Jack was back in town for a couple of weeks he said. His freshman school year was finished. He had a summer job to go back to in California. Elizabeth was also visiting her parents and would return with him to the west coast. Yes, they were indeed engaged and were living together at school.

Brandy had to kick Jack out at 9 pm as she had another friend coming over a bit later, she said. As Jack left, he gave her a long lingering kiss and they agreed they would go out together the following evening for dinner and to catch up more!

An hour later Brandy was flat on her back with her heels on the shoulders of a fat corporate executive. His small but fat cock was buried in her ass and four hundred dollars had moved from his wallet to her top dresser drawer. She moaned and told him what a great lover he was, eager for him to cum in her ass so she could kick him out and go to sleep!

Chapter 7

When Brandy opened the door the next evening, Jack stood there in pants and sports jacket. She looked at him puzzled.

"What?," he asked her.

"Oh nothing. I was just uncertain as to whether you would look like this, or whether it would be a girls' night out!"

"Disappointed?"

"Oh no, not at all. Perhaps a bit relieved that we don't have to compete for attention!"

Jack grinned. "I've given up crossdressing. I really only did it because Hunter... um, Mr. Fox was paying me so much."

"And so you stopped once he had ME has his new plaything?"

"Uh, yeah. And because I went away. I had Elizabeth all to myself. I didn't need to BE Elizabeth anymore."

"Speaking of which," said Brandy, standing in front of Jack in her bra, panties and hose, "I need fifteen minutes more to finish dressing. Why don't you make yourself a drink and just relax." She lit a cigarette and blew out the smoke.

"Ugh. You are still smoking?"

"Yes. I blame you, Jack. You got me hooked on these things that night you took me out and got me well fucked! I blame you for a lot of things!" she grinned. "So tell me, shall I go with my natural hair, or would you prefer me to put on my Elizabeth wig. Do you want me as a redhead or a brunette?"

Jack told her red was best. If they were seen together, he did not need anyone mistaking her for his fiancee! But after a fine dinner and conversation lasting a couple hours, they returned to Brandy's apartment. Brandy excused herself for a few moments and when she returned she was wearing her Elizabeth wig and makeup.

"Oh Jack dear!" she giggled as she sat on his lap and ground her ass on his cock, "Is that for me?"

"Oh, fuck," replied Jack. "Hunter has turned you into a porn version of my fiancee!" Jack kissed his feminized ex-rival hungrily and then pushed her down to the floor.

Brandy unzipped Jack's trousers and pulled them down to his ankles, followed by his underwear. A moment later she was bobbing her head eagerly up and down on his dick. Shortly Jack moaned and pulled her off of his dick. "Enough," he cried. "I've got to fuck that ass!" A long string of precum joined Brandy's lip to the tip of Jack's dick. Brandy used her fingers to twirl up the slime and then eagerly sucked her fingers.

Brandy bent over the dining room table and Jack almost ripped off her tiny thong. His probing fingers found that she had already greased up her ass when she had changed her clothing. "Oh god, Jack! Shove that cock deep!" cried Brandy.

He placed his dick at the entrance to her boipussy and as he pushed he found that he slid easily inside her. It was almost as if her ass sucked him inside. He realized that his old friend had had a LOT of cocks up her ass. He had never tried to fuck Lizzie in her ass. There was no way he was going to offend her and lose his chance to marry into a mega millionaire family! If he wanted more ass, he was going to have to visit Brandy often!

Shortly Jack's cock was thrust deep in Brandy's hot ass as he blasted his hot load of jism deep into her bowels. They fell to the floor and lay together for a few moments until Brandy rolled over. Jack's cock plopped out of her ass and he reached for a tissue to tidy up a bit. Brandy lit a cigarette.

"Hunter tells me Penelope is not doing well. He says that she may not survive the next month. Is that true" she asked Jack.

"Yeah, that is the main reason Lizzie and I came back this week, so she could see her mother. It isn't looking good for her.," Jack replied.

"I always liked her. It's really too bad, all that she has gone through. Of course, under the circumstances, I haven't seen her in years, what with her husband fucking me on a regular basis!" grinned Brandy as she stubbed out her cigarette and reached for a decanter and tumbler, to pour herself a drink.

"Hunter has promised to marry me when she's gone. After a respectable waiting period of course!," said Brandy. "That's what this ring on my finger means!" she said, holding up her ring finger to show Jack. "It's not a diamond or even a real engagement ring, not when he's still married."

Jack was starting to look a bit perplexed.

"Mrs. Brandy Fox!" sighed Brandy. "Who would have imagined just a couple years ago, that simple Bobby Bradley would marry a millionaire!"

"Can you do that," asked Jack?

"Well this state did just pass laws allowing gay marriage. But before then, Hunter is going to pay for my sex surgery. He'll buy me a pussy and I'll be a woman and it will be legal anyway! Imagine me with all those millions!"

"And I have you to thank for all of this, Jack!" cried Brandy as she hugged her friend fiercely!

Jack left the apartment hastily!

Chapter 8

It was three weeks later that Brandy got the phone call from Smithers saying that Mr. Fox had asked him to pick her up that evening and bring her to the mansion. Barely three nights after Jack's visit she had read in the paper that Penelope Fox had passed away. The funeral had been a few days later. Brandy has not felt it appropriate to attend, but she had sent a nice bunch of flowers to the mansion with a discrete card. Only Hunter would have known who the flowers were from. She knew he would appreciate her thoughts even if the flowers were purchased with money he had given to her.

On the weekend of the funeral there had been a large convention in town and Brandy had been kept busy on her back and on her knees servicing a large number of proctologists. She told every one of her clients that if they made any jokes about having her ass probed they owed her a large tip.

When Smithers picked her up, Brandy was wearing an attractive long dress, showing just a hint of her large bosom, but with a slit up the side that reached to her thigh so that her long legs were revealed deliciously as she walked. She did not wear her wig, but brought it along in a handbag in case Hunter was in the mood at some point. She was not sure why Hunter had called her to the mansion, which she had not visited in a long time. But her cock was rigid in her panties, from the excitement of the situation.

Smithers led her into a side, visiting room where she waited nervously. She lit a cigarette and smoked. As she looked around the room, she thought of the changes she might like to make once she and Hunter were married, to make the room a bit brighter and more cheery. When the door opened, she was surprised to see Jack enter the room. He looked stern. "Sit down." he told her as he tossed a large envelope on a low table. Brandy sat and opened the envelope. Several packets of bills spilled out.

"What's this?" the red head asked her former rival.

"Fifty thousand dollars." said Jack flatly. "You get that for walking out of this house and never contacting Hunter Fox again."

Brandy smirked. "You've got to be kidding! Hunter loves me. He has promised to marry me. I'll then be worth millions!"

"So it IS just the money you are after? We can double that, one hundred thousand dollars. But you have to move out of the state, to the other coast is best."

"I love Hunter! It's not just about the money. Would I have let him so THIS to me... " she waved her hands up and down her body, to emphasize her face and her boobs, "if I didn't love him?"

"Bobby... that is who you are. Bobby Bradley. You were only ever in this for the money. Your school work stank. You had no future other than as a low paid garage mechanic. Hunter and I gave you a way to make a lot of money for no skill, other than learning to give a good blow job and taking a cock up your ass!"

"Where is Hunter. He can't have agreed to this. He loves me. I'm the only person he can have sex with because of his fixation!" Brandy, the former Bobby, got to her feet and ran to the door. "Hunter!" she shouted. But the door was locked. She spun to face Jack. "Let me out of here! Hunter loves me! I have to go to Hunter now!"

Jack picked up the package of money and held it out to her. "Take this. Take this and leave right now. I'll have the rest delivered to your apartment while you pack!"

"NO!" cried Brandy, tears streaming down her cheeks. She swatted the envelope from Jack's hands and the money went flying across the floor. "Hunter loves me. Hunter NEEDS me! I want to see Hunter!"

"Hunter Fox does not want to see you again. He knows you are a manipulative bitch who is only after his money. When you leave this room, if you do not go straight outside, this money is forfeit. You will be broke and penniless. You will be thrown out of your nice condo apartment. See if you can get even a mechanic job with that face and those boobs!"

Jack stepped past Brandy and unlocked the door. He opened it saying, "Choose!"

Brandy wailed, "I want Hunter." She ran out the door and fled further into the mansion, calling out her lover's name. She could not find him on the first floor. She reentered the foyer and started up the grand staircase. Smithers was just coming down the stairs. He smirked and said "Mr. Bobby, if you are looking for Mister Fox, you will find him in the master bedroom."

Brandy headed directly for the bedroom where she had fucked Hunter several times. As she approached she heard voices from the room - distinct words but also guttural moans. More than one voice.

As she flung open the door, she cried "Hunter, I need you" but was then brought up short in astonishment.

Hunter was naked on the bed, on his knees behind his daughter Elizabeth, with his cock solidly pumping in and out of her pussy. He had two fingers sliding in and out of her ass, pushing lube inside. "Are you ready for me to fuck your ass, sweety?" he said.

"Oh yes, Daddy! I love your cock in my pussy, but I want to feel it deep in my ass! Fuck my ass, daddy!"

Hunter pulled his long hard cock out of his daughter's cunt, and placed the head at her anal pucker. He pushed forward and it slid easily inside! "Oh fuck, that feels delicious!" he cried out.

"Fuck me daddy! Pump your seed up my ass!" exclaimed his daughter!

Then both father and daughter noticed Brandy standing int the doorway, stunned!

"Oh, hi Bobby!" moaned Elizabeth. "Surprised to see me fucking my daddy?" Hunter looked embarrassed and his dick slid out of Elizabeth's ass. Elizabeth turned and sat on the edge of the bed. She gave her father a deep tongue kiss, then stood up and pulled on a robe.

Hunter looked at Brandy and started to say something, but Elizabeth put her fingers to his lips and said, "Shush daddy! I will have a talk with Bobby then when I am done you can put that wonderful cock back in my ass!" She pulled on a robe and then led Brandy from the room.

Brandy was not able to think, as Elizabeth led her out of the room and to the hallway. Elizabeth pushed Brandy up against a wall. "I take it this means that you refused the money from Jack. That's too bad. I used to like you Bobby. But when I found out what a manipulative bitch you had become, and quite the whore I'm told, I put a stop to all of this right away!?

"But..." was all that Brandy could get out of her mouth. "Hunter..."

"You took advantage of my mother's illness and my father's weakness to insinuate yourself into his life, looking to get your hands on all of his money!"

"It was his idea! He and Jack..."

"Jack has told me all about his youthful errors and the bit of fun that he had with my father. I've forgiven him... although he will have to sign a pre-nup giving him nothing if I ever toss his ass out on the street!'

"You... you were fucking your father!"

"Damn right I was, you bitch! If it keeps your hands off of our family fortune, I'll love my father and fuck him until his dying day! I've always known he had a fixation on me because of how I looked like my mother. And I was proud that he was able to keep those urges under control! I just didn't realize the extreme lengths he had gone too!

"It's remarkable how much you look like me. Well, the face anyway." Elizabeth reached up her hand and fondled Brandy's left tit. "These are pretty impressive. Daddy spent his money well for these. Much larger than mine. I'll have to talk to daddy and see if he wants me to get bigger tits!"

"But you fucked your father!"

"Listen, Bobby! I haven't been a minor for several years. What I choose to do with my body, is my own choice. I discussed this with Jack... well, actually I TOLD Jack that this is how it is going to be. If I have to fuck daddy to keep his money in the family, then I will be daddy's good little tramp for the next few years until he has a heart attack in bed while I am riding his cock!"

"So you see, sweet Bobby, Daddy doesn't need you anymore!"

Chapter 9

Two years later.

It was a not very nice bar, in a not very nice part of Springfield. She called herself Diamond now. Her hair was still short, but it was now dyed blonde. Blondes did have more fun. They also got more johns.

It was well past midnight. She had been working since eight, in this bar and a couple of others nearby. She had a website with a phone number, and kept hoping that her cell phone would ring, but most of her customers were bar pickups these days.

The customers from her website knew about her dick. The casual pickups in the bars usually did not, and she had to keep it that way. It was hard for a girl with cock to make a living on her back in this city. So she mostly stuck to giving blow jobs and taking it up the ass in dark corners.

She lit another cigarette and waved at the bartender for another whiskey. She looked around the bar but did not see any likely prospects.

Life had been hard for her after she left the Fox mansion. She walked out without the money offered to her and discovered that all the money she had saved in her bank account had disappeared. She had been forcefully thrown out of her apartment.

She had called up a couple of her regular johns and borrowed enough money to get a small place to stay, but it was not as nice, and the guys with money stopped coming. She didn't know whether Jack and Elizabeth had gotten to them, or they just did not like visiting where she now lived.

She looked at her cell phone again for the time. He should be here any minute, she thought. And just as she stubbed out her cigarette, he walked through the door. It was the third Saturday of the month, their standing "date".

Jack sat at the bar stool beside her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Ready to leave?"

"God yes," said Diamond, draining the last of her whiskey.

As they left, Jack patted her ass. Once a month, Jack found an excuse to be out for the evening, away from his nagging and controlling wife, and met up with his former friend.

Back at his small apartment, Jack lay sprawled on the bed as Bobby lowered himself, impaling himself on that wonderful cock, and then riding it slowly and sensually. Jack moaned. He was fixated on Bobby's ass.

It might not be much, but Bobby still had control of something that Elizabeth owned. It was just a small piece, but it was still a tiny bit of revenge.

THE END