Revenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby took a couple steps into the room. Hunter turned his head at the sound of the femboi's heels click clacking across the floor and smiled. "Peggy! I'm so glad you are here! Come here darling!"

Peggy stepped over to the bed. Hunter grabbed the back of her head and pulled the startled girl close. He crushed his lips to hers and Peggy tasted stale tobacco as the rich millionaire kissed her hard.

"Get down on your knees, girl!" Hunter ordered as he pushed her to the floor. Hunter pulled his cock out of Elizabeth's asspussy. It made a slooshing sucking noise as it pulled out of his daughter's back passage. The thick cock was covered with spit, lube and tiny flaky bits of stuff that Peggy did not want to think about. Hunter turned and pointed his cock at Peggy's mouth.

"Open wide, dearie. I've long dreamed of the moment you would suck my cock!"

Peggy clamped her mouth shut tight. No way was she going to let that filthy slimy cock into her mouth! Hunter slapped her face, but she still refused. Then he turned to the bedside table. Peggy noticed several bills sitting on the table. Hunter took a bill off the top of the pile and held it in front of her face. It was a thousand dollar bill!

"Hey, that is mine!" cried Elizabeth.

"Shut up," said Hunter. "I'll replace it later!"

"What..." asked Peggy, incredulous!

Hunter looked her in the eye, saying "This bill is yours to keep. All you have to do is open that mouth and suck me. And then do whatever I want for the next hour. So ...??"

Peggy stared at the bill. Then she reached a hand up and took it, tucking it away. Then, reluctantly, she opened her mouth and Hunter Fox slid his cock past her lips. It tasted rank and foul, but only for a few moments until her tongue had washed away all of the flavour of Elizabeth's ass.

"Oh yes girl, suck that cock! I was all ready to cum in Lizzie's ass, but that has gone! Suck me good girl! I want to squirt my cum down your throat!"

Peggy licked her tongue along the powerful cock in her mouth. She kissed her way up and down the shaft. She savoured at the masculine flavour of the dick now that it was clean. She mewed in delight. She now knew that she loved sucking cock. And knowing that she was sucking the cock of her girlfriend's father was a definite turn on!

Elizabeth sat up and lit a cigarette. Her cock had now softened and lay shrunken against her balls, precum oozing to soil the sheets. "You like sucking cock, Peggy!"

Peggy pulled the cock from her mouth long enough to agree. "Yes, I love sucking cock!" She agreed with everything Elizabeth said to her!

"You want my daddy to fuck you, don't you?"

"Oh yes! I love to be fucked. Will you fuck me Mr. Fox?" Peggy looked up, pleading.

"Later my dear, later. Right now get your mouth back down on my dick. I love watching you suck my cock, Peggy!"

Peggy relaxed her throat muscles and Hunter's cock slid into her mouth to his balls, the head firmly Foxd in the girlieboy's throat. Hunter held his cock there until Peggy began to slap his thighs, frantic for air. As Peggy drew her head back, Hunter came in her mouth. His jism coated the back of her throat, but she pulled her head back, eager for him to splash into her mouth so she could taste him. She now loved the taste of jism and was eager to discover if the old man's cum tasted better or worse than the others she had savoured.

Better? Worse? Not one or the other - just yummy!

A short while later Hunter Fox was sitting on the bed, his back to the bedboard, smoking one of his cigars. Peggy and Elizabeth were also leaning back, one on each side of him. They alternated stroking and caressing his cock. As he talked with them, he occasionally stopped to kiss one or the other of them. Bobby found his cigar breath to be particularly foul, but a thousand dollar bill made it easier to take!

"So, Bobby" said Hunter, "I bet you were surprised to see me fucking my own daughter, am I right?"

Bobby was surprised that Mr. Fox was so easily stripping away the illusion of Jack and himself as his daughter and Peggy. "It was... um... unexpected?"

Hunter laughed. "I guess that was a good way of putting it. Jack here has been very helpful to me over the past several months, haven't you dear?"

"Yes daddy," replied Jack in his Elizabeth voice. She leaned over and kissed Hunter with lots of tongue, while gripping and squeezing his cock tightly. Elizabeth's own cock was very stiff as she did so. She giggled once the long kiss was finished.

"Bobby, reach over onto the night stand and bring that picture here." Bobby did so. "Do you recognize the people in the picture?" Bobby looked closely. It was a photo taken at a beach. It showed Elizabeth, with an odd hairstyle he had never seen before, and a handsome young man.

"You might think that the girl is Elizabeth," said Hunter, reading Bobby's mind, "but that is actually myself and my wife Penelope, shortly after we met and less than a year before we were married! I had been a randy bastard before I met her, but once I met my lovely Penelope I was hopelessly in love and have never wanted another woman.

"However, as you know, my wife had a severe fall about a year ago. She is now paralysed and unable to walk. She uses a wheelchair to get around just fine, but she is essentially dead from the waist down. This has ended our sex life. Bobby, my wife is an understanding woman and has given me permission to hire prostitutes or have sex with anyone I wish provided that I do not get emotionally attached to the person.

"This has caused me severe consternation however." Hunter paused to take a puff on his cigar. Bobby took over from Jack, stroking Hunter's cock and keeping it erect. Hunter grunted as Bobby's fingers stroked his glans. He extended his pause a bit longer to kiss Bobby again.

"Consternation, because there was only one woman I loved. Only one woman whom I wanted to have sex with. Except, there were actually two. As you have seen, Elizabeth is the spitting image of her mother when she was younger. And as Elizabeth has grown older, I have had very unfatherly feelings towards her. I have been mesmerized by my daughter's beauty and her uncanny resemblance to her mother. I must admit to having fantasized about making my way to my daughter's bedroom at night, sliding under the covers, and making love with her.

"I have always been able to resist that urge, for I know it is wrong. But, with my darling wife unable to take care of my needs, my cock began to rule my mind and I was on the verge of acting on those base urges! Elizabeth is now of an age where she can make her own choices under the law, and perhaps she might consent to fulfilling her father's fantasies. But if I asked, and she is repulsed by the idea, I might lose my daughter's love forever!

"And then lovely Jack came along. I had no part in Elizabeth's initial plan for the Hallowe'en masquerade in which she dressed Jack up as her twin. But when I saw them at the party... when I saw the two identical witches... when I saw a second Elizabeth, I knew that a solution to my problem was at hand.

"At the party I approached the second Elizabeth and engaged her in conversation. The disguise was so believable, and the impersonation so good, that it was not until a half hour later that I discovered that this Elizabeth was actually a man, not a woman, and that it was young Jack Morris!

"Jack was rather intoxicated at that point and was enjoying his role, being flirtatious and perhaps getting into his role a bit too much."

"I'd had much too much to drink," acknowledged Jack with a smile. "Hunter actually propositioned me, asking me to wander out into the back garden with him. I let him lead me out there, wondering how long it would take before he figured out who I was. But it was so dark out there that it made it even more difficult for him to see me clearly!

"I'd never kissed a man before and had no intention of my teasing going that far, but he grabbed me so suddenly and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine and his tongue was in my mouth!"

"It was only when I held Jack very close," Hunter resumed the story, "that I felt his prick against mine, and realized that he was actually a man! I was repulsed momentarily, but only just briefly before I realized that this was a true answer to my needs! Penelope had given me her blessing to have sex with another person, so long as I did not have feelings for them, and there was no way that I would become attached to another man.

"If that man could pass as a young version of my wife, and was a duplicate of my daughter, then I believed I could enjoy the sex to the fullest!"

"Young Morris here ran away from me that evening, but the next time he came to visit Elizabeth, I told her I needed to speak to Jack in private." Hunter took Jack's manicured hand and placed it back on his cock, whispering, "Stroke me!" to him. Jack resumed toying with the millionaire's prick.

"In my study, I put a proposition to him. I first convinced him to dress as Elizabeth in private for me. A thousand dollar bill was sufficient for that. Once he was so attired, and once I had convinced him to down a couple of drinks, another thousand dollar bill soon found him on his knees with my cock in his mouth!"

"But Jack, I never knew you were gay!"Bobby said incredulously.

Jack leaned forward to look at his friend. "Oh, I'm not gay, Bobby. But I've been having gay sex! So I guess you would have to say I am now bi! Hunter's money was very convincing!"

"I.. I understand," blushed Bobby.

"I offered Jack three thousand dollars per week, to meet me twice a week, dressed as Elizabeth. He was reluctant at first but money has power. We have been meeting for the past several months and I've had the pleasure of fucking my surrogate "daughter" every time. I have to say that she has grown to enjoy the experience, eh dear?"

Jack blushed. Hunter grabbed the raven haired beauty and pulled her head to his cock. Elizabeth engulfed his prick in her mouth and began to bob up and down on it. Bobby was still amazed to realize that this beautiful girl was actually his friend Jack.

"So why am I here?" asked Bobby.

Hunter arched his back thrusting his cock deeper into Elizabeth's mouth. Elizabeth eagerly bobbed her head up and down on her daddy's cock. She drew her head back long enough to say "Oh, Daddy, your cock tastes so good!" before she resumed her avid cock sucking. Peggy looked on in envy, feeling the need to have a cock in her mouth again.

"Why are you here? Well... Jack has a scholarship to a west coast college, the same one that Elizabeth will be going to as a matter of fact. That was one of his conditions to, well, helping me out, so to speak."

Jack lifted his head long enough to say, "Lizzie and I will be flying out there in three weeks."

Hunter took Elizabeth's head in his hands and kissed her again. Then he pushed her head back down on his cock. "Just you concentrate on my dick, young lady and let me talk to this sweet thing!"

"Bobby, sweety, I want you to take Jack's place as Elizabeth."

"Me, I can't..."

"Oh but you can! You have already proven you can look like Peggy, and with a bit different makeup, and perhaps a bit of additional help... And I know that money would come in handy. While Jack here now has a scholarship to pay his full tuition, I understand that your marks were not good enough to get you into even a local college!"

It was true, Bobby knew. He had spent too much time trying to write music for his on again, off again, band, The Bobbys, and too much time chasing girls to concentrate on his studies. His marks had dropped off significantly.

"Do you have any plans as to how you are going to make a living? Once summer is over, all of your friends are going to schools across the country. You will have to find something to do with your time, and some means to make a living."

"I thought perhaps Pop Tate could use a permanent assistant... or I could work at a garage fixing cars."

"And you would earn, what... a few hundred dollars each week? And live with your parents? I have talked with them, and I know they are eager to have you move out..."

"I'm not sure I have any other choices, except to join the Army..."

"But you do have a choice," said Hunter, pausing to relight his cigar and also to reposition Elizabeth between his legs. He placed a pillow under his ass, so that it was elevated a bit. Elizabeth scooted down between his legs and took one of his large balls in her mouth, humming and licking on the large orb. "Very nice my dear!" he complimented her.

He took Bobby's hand and placed it on his dick which was slick from Elizabeth's saliva. Bobby gripped the cock tightly and marvelled at its strength and hardness.

"Bobby, I will pay your $3,000 each week for the forseeable future. I want you to become my new Elizabeth. You will tell your family and friends that you are moving out of town. After a few procedures, you will move into an apartment downtown. No one will recognize you. I will visit you as often in the week as I can manage, but the rest of the time, you will be free to do whatever you wish."

Bobby was stunned. Two days ago, he would never have imagined himself dressed as a girl, much less as one of his girlfriends. He would never have imagined having sex with a man. He would never have imagined loving that sex so much! And now, he was being asked to prostitute himself for money. Two days ago he was facing a bleak future and now he was offered more money than he could have imagined.

"What do you say, Bobby? Do you need time to think about this?"

Bobby turned his head and kissed Hunter Fox fully on the lips. The mustache tickled. Something he was going to have to get used to! Bobby rolled over so that he was astride Hunter. He sat up and reached under himself, grasping Hunter's cock. Hunter's hands grasped Bobby around the waist, his face showing his surprise. Bobby place the head of Hunter's cock at the entrance to his boipussy. There was brief resistance and then Bobby's ass accepted the invader and the large cock slid slowly but steadily up his hungry ass!

"Fuck me Daddy!" he told Hunter, looking him directly in the eye! "Fuck your little girl. Fuck me today. Fuck me tomorrow. Fuck me next year! I love you Daddy"

"Oh sweetie, I love you too!" said Hunter, thrusting his cock deep up the ass of his new surrogate daughter!

Chapter 6

Brandy Roberts groaned as the huge cock buried itself in her ass and shot its large load of jism deep inside her. The large black man held her hips tightly and heaved himself against her large butt, ensuring that none of his cum leaked from her back passage. At the same time the smaller cock in her mouth erupted and she eagerly swallowed the juicy load. She still enjoyed the flavour of cum despite having sucked it from so very many cocks.

She liked the flavour, but the longer it lingered in her mouth, the staler it got. Which is why she lit a cigarette as soon as she had finished cleaning herself out in the bathroom of her apartment. As the two men dressed, she checked to make sure that the five hundred dollars was still on her dresser. It was. Several times she had caught customers trying to take back the money they had given her at the beginning of their session.

She kissed the black man hungrily. He was a good customer who came to see her at least twice a month. She hugged his friend and made sure that he had her phone number.

When they left she straightened up the bed and tidied up the condo apartment in general. She did not have any other appointments that evening, but the phone could ring at any time in answer to her many ads online.

Tomorrow she would not be seeing any johns. Tomorrow was Daddy Hunter's day!

She looked at her face in the mirror. Her flaming red hair was cut very short, making it easier to tuck under the long black wig she wore once or twice a week when she entertained Hunter. Even twelve months after the bandages had come off of her face, it was still strange looking in the mirror and seeing Elizabeth's face staring back at her - well, the red hair helped disguise that resemblance to some extent. The six months of facial and other surgeries before that had turned her into a near duplicate of Elizabeth, with a few enhancements that Hunter had wanted. Well, he had paid the bills and he was entitled to what he wanted!

Within a week of accepting Hunter's offer, Bobby had told his parents that he had a job offer in Seattle and had promptly moved out. Hunter had rented him an apartment in a large city two hours away from Springfield. Bobby had lived there for six months while surgeons had reshaped his body. He had taken a few hormones to help smooth out some of his maleness, but the majority of his transformation had been a result of surgeon's scalpels and extensive electrolysis and laser treatments.

Hunter has found business reasons as excuses to visit him weekly. Bobby had checked his bank account regularly to ensure that Hunter was following through on his promises. Indeed, Bobby's savings account grew substantially each week, and Hunter also left behind enough cash each visit to pay all of Bobby's food, clothing and other bills.

He looked forward to Hunter's visits. He suspected that perhaps his treatments did include injections of viagra or other sex enhancing drugs, for he was randy almost all of the time. Whenever Hunter visited and took him to dinner first, Bobby was so horny that he could not wait to get home and tear Hunter's clothes off. He loved sucking on the millionaire's cock and was delirious every time his "daddy" stuffed his long cock up his tight ass!

Or perhaps he had just become a sexual animal!

His body had been shaped by surgery to be a duplicate of Elizabeth, and Penelope when she was a young woman. Bobby's tendons had been shortened so that he always had to wear high heels. Ribs had been removed to give him a slender waist. His adam's apple had been shaved, and his vocal cords altered so that he had a permanently higher voice. His cheek bones and nose had been subtly altered. Electrolysis had removed his facial and body hair permanently, except for a small patch above his cock, and a new laser treatment had removed the freckles from his body. Truth be told, he regretted losing his freckles.

One thing that had not been touched was his cock. His erections were as large as ever. Keeping that cock prevented Hunter from getting too attached to Bobby, ensuring Hunter kept his promise to Penelope.

What had been added though, were a nice pair of D cup breasts. Brandy admired these in the mirror as she reminisced. These were much larger than Elizabeth's tits. Hunter insisted that they were the size that Penelope had carried around in her youth, but Brandy suspected that Hunter's memory was faulty.

She did not care. It had taken awhile to get used to them, but she now loved her breasts, just as she loved the rest of her body!

After the six months of surgery, Hunter had moved Bobby back into a condominium apartment in Springfield. Now appearing completely female to any observers, Bobby began thinking of himself as a woman and took the name Brandy Roberts. Hunter arranged for complete identity papers in Brandy's name.

Brandy slowly made new friends in the neighbourhood. She missed her old friends. She kept in touch with her parents by email and got news of her friends through them. She was reluctant to contact the old gang directly for fear of getting homesick, or accidentally revealing something that would make Hunter angry and end their arrangement. On Christmas and holidays, "Bobby" begged off on returning to Springfield to visit, saying he had responsibilities at work and with new friends.

Bobby, as she still thought of herself from time to time, did miss her old high school friends. From email correspondence, she knew that Jack and Elizabeth were going to the same school and apparently were engaged. Many of his other former friends were doing well in various schools or jobs.