Revenge!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? How? How did..." but her questions were cut off as Chuck thrust his cock into her mouth. Instinctively she began to suck on the invader. She enjoyed the taste and the firm texture. She knew that she loved sucking cock.

As Elizabeth fucked her and she sucked on a second cock, she managed to look around a bit. There were other people in the room as well. Elizabeth must not have locked the door when they entered! Why?

Elizabeth tightened her grip on Peggy's ass and then she fucked Peggy's ass furiously finally imbedding herself firmly! For the first time in her life, Peggy felt a cock erupting in her bowels. Hot cum shot from Jack's cock and filled Bobby's ass. Bobby had just taken a load of cum in his ass!

As Elizabeth pulled her cock from Peggy's ass, she turned and kissed someone else in the room, who drew her to one of the chairs. Chuck pulled his cock from Peggy's mouth, pulled her lips up and kissed her. In a daze, Peggy returned the kiss enthusiastically. "I just HAVE to have some of that ass, girlie!" said Chuck as he spun Peggy around. He placed his cock at the entrance to Peggy's ass and shoved his dick home!

Peggy moaned. She was in heaven! Yet another wonderful cock sliding in and out of her ass! She liked Chuck. She wanted to give him pleasure. As she raised her head, another cock was pushing against her mouth - Trooper Samuels, but definitely out of uniform! Peggy eagerly sucked the cock into her mouth.

Glancing to the side, Peggy could see Trooper Henderson, completely naked, sitting on one of the chairs. Facing away from him, Elizabeth was impaled on his cock! The cock slid easily in and out of Lizzie's ass as she bounced up and down on the large dick. Lizzie's head was thrown back in delight, her own cock hard and rigid!

Peggy's own cock was once again hard! She yearned for release again! But no one touched it.

It was now Chuck's turn to spew his hot seed into Peggy's ass! As he withdrew, cum leaked down Peggy's leg and she shivered as it cooled there. She expected Samuels to move from her mouth to her ass and perhaps he had that idea. But instead another cock forced its way into her ass. She turned her head and realized it was Bill, Chuck's friend.

Perhaps feeling frustrated, Chuck pulled his cock from Peggy's mouth and moved over to Elizabeth. He pulled Elizabeth off of Henderson's cock and stood her up against the wall. He lifted one of her legs and jammed his cock up her ass and then began pounding into her hard!

Henderson took two steps over to the bed and forced his cock into Peggy's mouth, the cock that had just been inside Elizabeth's ass! Peggy tried to resist, but she was solidly impaled on Bill's cock. The cock in her mouth tasted skanky for a minute or so, but soon her mouth had washed it clean! It took only a minute before Henderson blew his load of hot jism into Peggy's mouth. She swallowed it eagerly!

As Bill continued to fuck her asspussy, Chuck pushed Elizabeth over to the bed. Elizabeth pushed her cock into Peggy's mouth as Chuck continued to slide his cock deep into Jack's ass!

"Suck me, Peggy!" cried Elizabeth. And Peggy did. In a few moments, Chuck splashed his jism in Jack's ass, and Jack shot his load into Bobby's mouth! They all collapsed on the bed. Jack kissed Bobby tenderly.

"Having fun?" asked Elizabeth. Peggy nodded and kissed her rival.

The fucking and sucking continued for the next half hour. The four men and the two "girls" trading positions several times. Peggy's was the only cock which never entered a mouth or ass, but she came three more times - twice without being touched, and once when Elizabeth jerked her off!

Finally the boys all left. Peggy was feeling very very sore from the unusual exertions of the evening. The girls got dressed as best they could and Elizabeth led a still befuddled Peggy down to her car. Peggy dozed in the car on the drive back.

Elizabeth brought the car to a stop. Bobby asked, "Where are we?"

"We're back at my place," said Jack. "My parents are away for the weekend. You can sleep over tonight. You are in no shape to go home, especially the way you look!"

Bobby allowed himself to be led upstairs. Jack helped him take all of his clothes off, though he left his stockings on for some reason. Jack also disrobed and they both climbed in to Jack's bed.

Jack kissed Bobby tenderly before Bobby rolled over on his side. As Bobby fell asleep he felt Jack spoon up against him and felt Jack's soft cock against his tender bottom.

Bobby fell asleep with a smile on his face.

Chapter 4

Bobby woke up feeling extremely groggy. His head was pounding. His entire body ached, particularly his ass. He opened his eyes a crack. The room did not look familiar. The light hurt his eyes.

On the bedside table was a clock which said 9:27. Oh god, he must have drunk so much last night! His head throbbed. Then his eyes saw the glass of water and what looked like four aspirin sitting beside it. He swallowed the pills and drank the entire glass of water. He then rolled over and closed his eyes. Hopefully when he woke up again, the hangover would be gone!

He slept for a couple more hours. When he woke slowly, it was to the incredible feeling of a warm mouth on his very stiff cock. He opened his eyes to see Elizabeth's face bobbing up and down on his cock. He smiled and said a cheery good morning to her, and then memories of the previous evening came flooding back and he sat up with a jerk, leaning back against the headboard, his hands covering his dick! "Jack?!?"

"Not today, Peggy!" She said as she scooted up beside him. "For today, I'm still Elizabeth!" She reached for his cock, but Bobby batted her hand away. Elizabeth smiled mischievously. Her eyes dazzled him. "You DO like me playing with your cock, Peggy!"

Bobby repeated, "I like you playing with my cock, Lizzie!" And Elizabeth's fingers wrapped around his dick again. With her other hand she pulled Bobby's face to hers and gave him a long lingering kiss. That feels SO good, thought Bobby as he returned the kiss eagerly.

Elizabeth returned to sucking on Bobby's cock. She wet two fingers and slowly slid them into Bobby's ass. Bobby moaned, and more memories of the previous night returned. He remembered being fucked last night by several cocks. And sucking on those cocks! Oh my god, what had he done!!

But above all, he knew that he had enjoyed everything he had done. He had been told to like being fucked, and he HAD enjoyed it!

And as Elizabeth sucked his dick, he arched his back and shot his thick goo into Elizabeth's mouth. And Elizabeth eagerly swallowed. "Oh, I love the taste of your cream, sweetie! You want me to fuck you now, right?"

Bobby was still feeling euphoric from shooting his seed into Jack's mouth! All he could think about was how good he was feeling, how good he had felt last night. He grinned and nodded. He wanted that wonderful feeling in his ass again. Elizabeth quickly slipped between Peggy's thighs and raised her legs, placing Peggy's calves on her shoulders. She spit several times on Peggy's asshole and pushed the spit into Peggy's ass which was already loosened by her probing fingers.

Elizabeth placed the head of her dick at Peggy's boipussy and with a bit of effort, slid easily inside. Peggy threw her head back and groaned. "Oh yes, slide that cock inside me! Oh that feels so fucking good!" she cried out as her hands gripped the bedding.

Elizabeth felt her cock gripped tightly by Peggy's tight ass as she pumped her cock in and out of her blonde lover. "Your ass is so fucking tight, sweetie!" Elizabeth raised herself up and pushed Peggy's ass higher. She was now standing above her and lancing her cock down into the blonde's ass. She withdrew briefly and spit again into Peggy's gaping ass - once, twice, three times, and then thrust her cock back in again, the additional saliva lube squishing and squelching and making rude sounds. But she did not care, she loved the tightness of this ass which had been virgin until yesterday!

"Oh, I LOVE having my ass fucked!!" cried Peggy. "Keep hitting my sweet spot! Oh rub my prostate!!" Peggy was panting furiously, her own cock once again very very rigid! If she was to touch it, she knew that it would shoot right away! "Pound my ass, Elizabeth!"

But Elizabeth was running out of steam. She knew her wobbly legs would not support her much longer. So after she pumped IN to Peggy's ass, she dragged her cock out so that the underside of her glans rasped against Peggy's pucker, stimulating her wildly. After just a few more thrusts, and rough extractions, she plunged once more into Peggy's netherpussy and held her cock there as she pumped her hot load into Peggy's bowels, coating them with her gooey love juices!

And then she collapsed beside Peggy, her cock leaving a slime trail as it flopped out of Peggy's ass. Peggy also had to catch her breath. The fucking had felt so fucking amazing! She had been so close to cumming from must being fucked, with no one touching her cock. But... she hadn't. She wanted to grab her cock and pump it to a splurging orgasm, but instead she cuddled up to her friend.

"How is your head feeling?" Elizabeth asked him.

"Not bad at all really!"

"Well here, just to be sure! Take these." She handed him two more tablets - aspirin he assumed and some more water.

Elizabeth lit two cigarettes and handed one to Bobby. As he took it he realized that his fingernails were still brightly polished. "You still look amazing this morning!" said Bobby, while running his fingers over his own chin and his bit of peach fuzz. He had never had a heavy beard.

Jack smiled. "I've been up for a couple hours already, and redid all of my makeup and hair. A girl doesn't look this good naturally, and especially not this girl!" He giggled. "You look a frightful mess, I'm afraid. You need to go jump in the shower and shave and we can redo your makeup."

"Why?" asked Bobby. "Are we going out as Peggy and Elizabeth again?"

"No, no, today is just stay at home. My parents won't be home until after midnight so we have the entire day to be girlie and have some more fun if you want!" She gave him a leering smile and then kissed him gently. Bobby returned the kiss. Their tongues touched briefly. "You did enjoy being Peggy last night, right?"

Bobby's mind was fogging again. "Yes, I enjoyed last night!"

"Well, I just thought you'd like being Peggy for awhile longer! You would like that, wouldn't you!"

"Yes, I would like that," Bobby smiled.

"So, go jump in the shower, and we girls can get dressed up nice and enjoy the afternoon together. I even have a surprise for you later on!"

Bobby did as he was told and headed for the shower. When he looked in the mirror, his face was a horrible mess!

Two hours later, Peggy and Elizabeth were just finishing a nice lunch. They were each dressed in adorable sun dresses. Bobby was feeling aroused again. It might have been the satin panties enwrapping his cock, or the silk stockings on his legs, or just the idea of his rival Jack looking so sexy as Elizabeth across the table.

"Couldn't you have fixed us up some sandwiches, or even some bacon and eggs?" asked Bobby.

"Salad is good for you, Peggy! Especially for us girls who have to watch our figures. If you want to keep fitting into that nice dress... you DO want to dress up again, right!"

Bobby took another drink from the glass of water Elizabeth had provided. Did he want to do this again? Jack said he did, so... "Yes, I've loved this. We must do it again soon!"

Elizabeth leaned over and kissed Peggy. The kiss lingered. Elizabeth's hand reached to Peggy's lap and rested on Peggy's erect penis and she squeezed. Peggy moaned lustily, then giggled! Elizabeth took Peggy's hand and placed it on her own hard cock. "You know, this morning I helped you with your little problem. Do you think you might want to help me out now?"

Peggy looked hesitant. Last night, she had sucked several cocks. Before last night the thought of sucking a cock had never entered her mind. Pussy was all she was interested in. Well, breasts too. But she had never ever thought about what a cock would feel like in her hand, or sliding between her lips, or pushed slowly up her ass. But now... after last night... Elizabeth said Peggy liked cocks...

And Elizabeth looked so lovely sitting there, and her cock felt so hard in Peggy's hand.

Peggy took Elizabeth by the hand and led her to the living room, then pushed her back so she was seated on the couch. Peggy lowered herself to her knees in front of her dark haired rival, and pushed Elizabeth's dress up. Elizabeth was wearing delightfully dark silk stockings - and no panties! Her cock stuck up lewdly, proudly. Elizabeth moaned as Peggy lowered her mouth and engulfed the head of her prick in her hot mouth!

"Oh yes, Peggy! I knew you it would not take much to make you a cock slut! Oh, suck me!" said Elizabeth as she grasped Peggy's blonde hair - careful not to disFox the wig - and used her hold to more firmly thrust her cock up into Peggy's slobbering mouth!

With her first taste of cock of the day, Peggy's mouth salivated. God, she DID love the taste of Elizabeth's dick, and she loved the firm feel of the prick as her tongue washed around the dick head!

In the back of his mind Bobby envied Peggy! Who knew how many years she had been able to enjoy sucking on men's cocks. She had sucked him off once or twice only, but she may have been enjoying Jack's cock, the cock's of other classmates... heck, she might have been sucking off the parents in the neighbourhood, or the teachers, or the milkman... he realized that the supply of cocks for a young woman could be endless. He fantasized Peggy kneeling and sucking on so many cocks. No... he was not imagining Peggy sucking all of those cocks, he was imagining himself as Peggy slobbering on all of those hard dicks, and making them all shoot their yummy loads into his mouth and swirling all that cum around in his mouth and savouring the flavour and the gooey texture and then swallowing so that all of that delicious jism slid down his throat to join the large pool already in his belly!

While his mind wandered, Peggy had been furiously pumping on Elizabeth's cock. All the cocks flowing through her mind had gotten Peggy so worked up that as soon as she reached under her dress to touch her own rigid cock, her dick shot out thick wads of jism as she ejaculated furiously. Peggy moaned around the hot dick in her mouth. At the same moment, Elizabeth grasped her head and jammed it down firmly on her dick, driving her cock past Peggy's gag point, and solidly down her throat! Elizabeth spewed her cum directly down Peggy's gullett and into her stomach.

Peggy fought to pull her head back off of the raven haired girl's dick - both because she wanted to taste that sweet salty nectar and because she needed to get air - she was choking on the thick cock in her throat! Finally she was able to pull back in time to taste a few drops from the end of Elizabeth's sweet cock.

"I wanted to enjoy the taste!" Peggy cried at Elizabeth!

"Don't worry. There is more cum for you this afternoon!" Elizabeth said mischievously.

Peggy flopped down on the couch beside her friend. Elizabeth lit cigarettes for the both of them, and they smoked while regaining their strength, each resting a hand on the other and gently stroking, teasing, along arms or thighs.

After they stubbed out their cigarettes, Elizabeth led Peggy back to Jack's room and they changed their cum stained outfits for fresh dresses. Elizabeth handed Peggy her purse and said "Let's go!"

"Where are we going," said Bobby as he got in Elizabeth's sports car. He looked around nervously to see if anyone was watching. He still found it hard to believe that no one thought he was Bobby, that his makeup, clothing and demeanour were good enough that everyone believed he was Peggy!

"You'll see in a few minutes" said Jack, dressed as Elizabeth, from behind the wheel as she backed the car out of the driveway. They drove along in silence for a few minutes, and then Bobby became uneasy. This was the way to Elizabeth's house, the Fox mansion! Sure enough, five minutes later, Jack pulled the car up long gravelled driveway and parked just to the side of the Fox front door.

Jack hopped out of the car and Bobby followed, he was slow as he had difficulty walking on the gravel in his three inch heels. By the time he reached the door, the butler Smithers had already responded to Jack's ringing of the doorbell. Smithers did not seem at all surprised to see Elizabeth and Peggy at the door, nor did he give any sign as to whether he detected that they were not the real girls.

"We'll be up in my room, Smithers!" Elizabeth told the man servant as she led Peggy by the hand up the broad staircase!

"What are we doing here?" asked Bobby in a harsh whisper! "If they find out we are not the real girls, they'll have us arrested! Mr. Fox will make sure we stay in jail for twenty years!"

"Relax, Peggy!" laughed her friend as she put her purse down on Elizabeth's makeup table. "We're not going to be in any trouble!"

"Now, I have something to do here. I want you to wait here until I get back! If I'm not back in twenty minutes, I want you to come to the doors down the hallway to the right and come right in! In the meantime, why don't you sit here and practise putting on your makeup!"

Elizabeth smiled, wagged her fingers at Peggy and then closed the door behind her.

Bobby was nervous about being discovered, but as a few minutes passed with no one coming to throw him out he explored Elizabeth's room. He had been in this room several times before. He had even had sex with Lizzie on her bed a couple of times, both fucking her and having her suck his cock! But he had never seen the inside of her huge walk-in closet. He was stunned at the size of it. He walked through and picked up and admired a few of the hundred or so pair of shoes. She wandered past her racks of dresses, sometimes picking one out and holding it up against himself, to peer in the full length mirror in the closet, to see who he might look in it. He soon realized that her dress choices did not work as well on a blonde, but there were a few which he imagined would look quite good on him!

In the main bedroom he looked in each of her drawers and admired the variety of panties and stockings in her drawers. He also found a small cache of sex toys and a couple of porn magazines. Interestingly, of the three magazines, two were of lesbians!

Bobby did finally sit down at Elizabeth's makeup table, but did not practise at all, instead spending his time admiring just how much makeup she had, and trying to figure out what many of the strange implements were for!

Jack had not returned. Once Bobby estimated that twenty-five minutes had passed, he looked at himself in the mirror and straightened his dress. He then opened the door and walked down the hallway to the door at the end. He thought he heard muffled voices but could not make out any of the words. He opened the door.

Chapter 5

Bobby stopped in the doorway, stunned. Elizabeth was laying on her back on the bed, her legs high in the air. Laying atop her, was Mr. Fox, his cock planted deep in his daughter's ass, and pumping furiously!

"Fuck, you have a tight ass, baby!" said Hunter Fox.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good! Ram your cock up my pussy!" cried Elizabeth.

In the back of his mind, Bobby knew this was Jack, not Elizabeth, but the sight of Hunter Fox fucking his own daughter was almost obscene - and such a fucking incredible turn on! Bobby's cock rose and tried to tent his panties. He remained rivetted to the spot just inside the doorway as he watched Hunter thrust his cock savagely deep into his daughter. Elizabeth squealed in delight, but her cry was cut off as Hunter leant down and kissed her hard, his tongue invading her mouth!