Rin's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey goth chick, who'd you suck off for that work?"

"Or did mommy turn tricks to make you feel better?"

"You can take that dildo out of your pants, slut."

"Whore. Bitch. Emo. Cutter."

They seemed to almost fade into each other. Rin didn't even try to discern who was speaking and when, each sounding the same as the last. She saw one go to grab her, but she stopped as the bell rung.

"Saved by the bell," she sneered and left, followed by the others. That must be the captain, Rin noted and stepped into her class.

"Holy shit, Rin?" Monica gasped in disbelief.

"Hey, Mon," Rin beamed and claimed the seat beside her, shooting a glare at the student who regularly sat there, "You look great."

"Uh, thanks... but what about you?!" The goth turned. Her eyes ran laps over Rin's body, unable to settle on a single, impossibly large aspect. They all seemed to scream for her attention.

"A lot's happened," Rin snickered, then leaned in close until her lips brushed Monica's ear, "I'm a witch." She quickly kissed her friend before she could pull away. Monica stared at her in worry and amusement. A hint of desire blushed her cheeks. It was as obvious as the sun to Rin's gaze, as if her friend's arousal were shining like a beacon for her.

"Be serious," Monica whispered, looking to the front of the room. Their teacher, Mrs. Jenkins had walked in. She was a fairly attractive woman of fifty-three, with gentle wrinkles to her face and a strictly maintained figure. Her hair was tied back in a bun.

"I am," Rin countered and looked at her with a lopsided grin, "Watch." Her lips moved swiftly, repeating one of the many incantations she'd memorised, while she stared directly at Mrs. Jenkins. Monica followed her gaze and gasped. The sound caught on amongst the students, who paid closer attention to their instructor then they had in years. Mrs. Jenkins wasn't oblivious to the changes.

Before everyone's eyes, the teacher's professional blouse quickly revealed an unsuitable amount of cleavage. Her breasts stretched it tight, each button clinging on for dear life. The top ones were overpowered one by one, popping free and flying through the room. Fortunately, no one lost an eye. When the development came to a stop, Mrs. Jenkins had skin like a twenty-year-old and tits marginally smaller than Rin's own - she couldn't let her be bigger right away.

"Believe me?" Rin winked at Monica, who seemed stuck between fear, delight and lust.

"Rin's a fucking witch!" Monica slammed her lunch tray on their usual table, in front of Lex. The tallest of the group whipped her head up, sending sauce flying. She gulped it down quickly.

"What?"

"Rin's a witch," Monica hissed, as if trying to keep it a secret. She and Rin sat down beside each other, facing with opposite expressions; one of barely contained excitement, and the other of benign amusement.

"Don't worry about keeping it a secret, Mon," Rin chuckled at her side, face reclining in her hand as she looked across the cafeteria to the cheerleader tables. Several of the members were still in the que.

"Sorry, I think you didn't hear me. What?" Lex glanced between the two.

"One moment," Rin pointed to a soda can and muttered a single word. It rose to hover in the air, staying there until she willed it to fall. Despite her assumptions, the list hadn't simply contained spells for all manner of erotic delights.

"Jesus titty-fucking Christ, you're a witch..." Lex babbled, staring at the unrealistically buxom teen. She, then, looked down and noticed Rin's endowments, "And you're fucking stacked."

"Here," Rin reached out with her foot to get Lex's hand to follow. Her friend's mouth dropped as she felt the insane bulge in Rin's pants.

"Oh god, that's big," Lex gasped without moving away.

"And she says that it's not even half her usual size," Monica squealed, feet tapping erratically, "She also said I get first dibs."

"She's a witch, Monica. I bet she can make a second one if she wanted," Lex rolled her eyes, then looked to Rin, "You can, right?"

"Of course," Rin nodded and glanced to the lunch que again, seeing the cheerleaders heading away from their usual table, straight at them.

"What else can you..." Lex trailed off when she spied the cheerleaders' bright uniforms come to a stop behind Rin, who sighed and turned to look at them.

"Can we help you fine ladies?" Rin teased, leaning heavily on her arm and arching her back to pronounce her already unmissable chest further. They glared down at her, seething with hatred and jealousy. It was a common consensus that bigger is better in today's world. Rin purposefully reached around her chest to scratch at her side, mashing her arm into the pillow-like mounds.

"Just thought you could use some milk, freak," one sneered and, without hesitation - a feat that was almost admirable - dumped her milkshake atop Rin's head. The witch went to rub at her eyes, leaving her clothes unguarded. The accomplice nimbly ducked down and pulled out a pair of scissors. She sliced through Rin's shirt, forcing her enormous tits out into the open.

"You done?" Rin made no attempt to cover herself as she stood to face them. Milkshake dribbled down her body, staining the remnants of her shirt.

"Fuck me, they're real," the milkshake dumper blurted in utter disbelief, eyes hypnotised by Rin's chest.

"How about a pair of your own?" Rin giggled and muttered a familiar spell under her breath. Once it was over, she darted forward to poke both the cheerleaders in the chest. They fell back in surprise, the milkshake girl's tray clattered to the ground, and stared in horrified curiosity as their uniforms stretched massively. Rin beamed at them and turned the stunned pair around to face their squad mates.

In a matter of seconds, the two lost their shirts and balance. They crumbled to their hands and knees before Rin, who licked her lips at the sight of their breasts being squished out from their sides. She decided it was enough and crouched down to get within earshot of the two, "I'll see you both again. Real soon. Until then, have fun. Let's go, guys."

Lex and Monica hopped to their feet and followed Rin. The witch was infallible, striding through the cafeteria with her breasts hanging past her waist. She even winked at the other cheerleaders as she passed. When they were out of sight, Rin conjured a fresh shirt.

"You know, I have no idea how I lived without magic for so long," Rin chuckled. The fact that she was so opposed to the mere idea of magic or witchcraft a few days ago seemed ridiculous. She wondered how things might've gone if she'd embraced it sooner, though worrying about the past seemed just as ridiculous. There was plenty of time to make up for it.

"Jesus, what happened?" Lex stared at the witch.

"Hmm? I just gave them a boob job, all supernatural too. No surgery lines," Rin stated bluntly, "Why? Do you want some too?"

"I... maybe?" Lex blinked and shook her head, then laughed, "This is crazy, Rin. You're like a different person."

"Yeah, maybe," Rin touched the locket that remained around her neck. She'd considered the chance that it was somehow responsible for her awakening, and for her change in attitude toward mysticism. The coincidence was eerily perfect. She raised it before her eyes once more and opened the lock. It was still empty inside, housing only an engraving that she couldn't read before. Now she recognised it as Latin, "How about that?" Rin whispered; 'In death, Vala imparts a portion of her existence to this item'.

A piece of Vala's, the infamous witch's, soul was there. Rin let it fall back and cradled the metal, now almost able to feel an unnatural warmth from it, like that of a human body. Ignorance is an incredible thing, she thought.

"Isn't that top a bit revealing?" Monica questioned.

"Hmm?" Rin looked down at herself and was met by a metaphorical mile of cleavage. The top had gill-like slits at the sides too, showing off some of her incredible side-boob, and the cloth itself stopped directly under her breasts. If not for the huge mounds, her belly would be on clear display, "Huh, doesn't really match my jeans, does it?" A quick mumble later and her jeans were replaced by a pair of shorts on the verge of bursting at the seams. Fishnet stockings materialised up her legs, "How's that look?"

"I'd fuck you," Lex stated sincerely.

"Think we'd get in trouble if we used the bathrooms?" Monica postulated.

"Nah," Rin smirked confidently and grabbed the two by the hand, "Let's have some fun. Don't worry, I won't use any magic. Well... maybe. We'll see what happens."

"You doing okay, Mon?" Rin asked, stroking her friends hair. They sat on the bleachers overlooking the school field, resting after she demonstrated just what her magically enforced body was capable of. Monica had taken the brunt of it - at her insistence that is - and was paying the price for it.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm good," Monica mumbled from her resting place. Her head laid atop Rin's lap, face buried in the witch's crotch to inhale the musky fumes that permeated her shorts. Lex sat beside Rin, leaning into her.

"What're we doing here anyway, Rin?" Lex yawned.

"I figured we could use some post-coitus entertainment," Rin grinned mischievously and looked to the gym, where a group brightly uniformed women walked from, "Speak of the devil."

"We're gonna watch the cheerleaders? Really?" Lex rolled her eyes, "This isn't the nineties, Rin."

"Don't forget, I'm a witch now," Rin threw an arm around her friend, pulling her close, "I'm gonna make this the best practice ever."

"Is this about what happened at lunch?" Monica asked.

"No," Rin shook her head, "Well... a bit, yeah, but mostly for the crap they've given us since Freshman year."

"What're you gonna do?" Monica grinned, probably recalling when they threw wads of toilet paper covered in cum at her a while ago.

"You'll see," Rin smirked in response and turned her gaze back to the field, where the cheer squad were finishing their warm ups. They huddled together with the leader pointing to various members, giving instructions that were followed almost instantly. Four groups broke off from the main bulk and separated into their own routines.

"I think we'll go with something simple first," Rin mused aloud and winked at her friends, who turned their gazes on the cheerleaders to see what the witch had in store. Her spell quickly became apparent when a group stumbled in their formation, many tumbling forward or awkwardly waving their arms to keep balance, as their breasts swelled, "Here it comes." She giggled excitedly as damp patches spread across the groups uniforms.

"Is that..." Monica began.

"Milk?" Rin cut her off with a smirk, "Yep, should taste pretty good too. But that's just the start."

The afflicted group recovered under their captains deathly glare. They wouldn't bring attention to their trouble, not until it was too late. One of them handed out strips of cloth, which the others used to catch the milk. Rin licked her lips and silently urged her spell to quicken. A slight leak, akin to a faucet not properly turned off, slowly increased into a flow. She giggled under her breath, knowing that their attempts to halt the milk would backfire.

Lex and Monica shared a gasp when they noticed the cheerleader's breasts swelling faster than before. The initial growth was just to jumpstart their lactation, which was only expressed in tight dribbles, now they were forcing it to stretch their tits out. Several tried to covertly hug their chests, not that Rin could blame them. Such a fast build-up of milk had to hurt.

"Better slow it down," Rin murmured and drew the effects to a near stand-still, though she didn't remove them. When her friends looked to question her, she merely winked at them and turned to another group. They were practicing some sort of human trampoline or net. A little extra weight would be disastrous for them. She focused on the petite girl who stood off to the side, stretching her slender limbs.

"Don't you have a thing for tall girls, Lex?" Rin inquired, shooting her taller friend a teasing grin.

"Y-yeah, I guess," Lex stammered, frowning back at Rin.

"Don't be embarrassed," Rin soothed her, leaning over to sling an arm over her shoulders, "I'm attuned to lust and desire. I know it's a big fetish for you."

"That's pretty fucking creepy," Lex grumbled.

"Maybe," Rin laughed and removed her arm, returning her focus to the supremist cheerleaders, "But I can't turn it off. And why else do you think I knew all your good spots so easily? Even the one just left from the core of your back."

"Okay, okay... you don't have to go blabbing it to the whole school," Lex's eye roll somehow translated into her voice, "Why'd you ask about the tall thing anyway?"

"See that cute, petite one?" Rin pointed to her target, then swiftly whispered something under her breath, "Keep watching her."

"Are you ever going to actually say the spells or just mumble them?" Monica griped.

"That'd be boring," Rin argued, "Oh, oh! It's starting!" She clapped her hands together and leaned forward, burying her friend under her monumental breasts. The petite cheerleader paused in her routine to inspect herself, though there was nothing outright different yet. Her teammates called her over.

Each step, Rin focused her intent on the girl's feet as they ripped along the grass. Exactly as she'd wished, her target grew exponentially with every stride. She leapt up without realising that once lightweight, petite figure had evolved into an Amazonian mass of curvy power. Rin flicked her fingers toward the other cheerleaders, using the directional aides to hasten the effects. They all fell forward under the pull of their spontaneously enormous tits.

In the time it took for their once small teammate to fall, they were almost as big as Delilah. Their tops were shredded violently, leaving only bright tatters as their hugely augmented boobs were freed. The group succeeded regardless, just through different, infinitely more entertaining means. A net made from giant titties, Rin pondered. She wouldn't mind being rescued by something like that.

"That had to hurt," Lex winced, glancing worriedly at Rin.

"Not a bit," she differed, "I don't know what it is, but my spells can't inflict pain. Mild discomfort, sure. Actual pain, not so much. I bet they're all soaking wet after that." Rin smirked when she spied a girl trying to reach her pussy, though her tits were blocking her usual attempts. The witch cackled under her breath and reversed the spell, leaving it just as she had for the previous group. She, then, turned her attention onto the next two.

They were all practicing together now. Perfect, Rin thought and looked to her friends, "So, what should we do with them?"

"We?" Lex frowned disapprovingly.

"Am I scaring you?" Rin's bemusement faded. She glanced at Monica, though the girl was perfectly concealed under her tits.

"It's just... you're enjoying this way too much," Lex fretted, "You really seem like a different person."

"Not really. You'd be amazed at how different people are without inhibitions. Honestly, if I didn't want to get in trouble, I'd be naked with tits bigger than me and a cock that stretches the entire field. Ooh, now there's a thought..."

"But..."

"Let it go, Lex," Monica gasped as she freed herself from the delightfully suffocating prison of boob, "She's not really hurting anyone, is she? Besides, I have a request." She sat up and whispered into Rin's ear, whose grin returned and widened to show her perfect teeth.

"I love it," Rin kissed her friend deeply, knowingly inciting her lusts once more, "You're coming home with me after this." Monica flushed hotly but nodded, a slight smile teasing her lips.

"What're you two planning?"

"Stay and find out," Rin teased and, once again, muttered her spell.

"You're not gonna go stupid extreme like with them, are you?" Lex nodded to the group that were still trying to make sense of what happened. Fortunately, they were too afraid of their captain to interrupt her sects practice.

"No. I mean, their shirts are gonna tear or else it's no fun. But I'm not going hyper this time," Rin explained, placating her friend's worries.

"Fine."

"Not this time at least," Rin added with a mischievous smirk, "Anyway just watch. Unless you want to make a request?" She giggled as Lex's cheeks turned bright red and she looked away, clenching her jaw tight, "Maybe another time?"

The three then affixed their attention to the cheerleaders, specifically their captain. Gwen Jade, a bombshell amongst bombshells and queen slut even at college parties. Most chose to omit 'sociopathic bitch' from her title. She ordered her cheerleaders around like a dictator, frequently swatting those that spoke back on the asses, or giving their boobs a painful squeeze. For those reasons, she was the first to exhibit the spell.

Her words faltered as her shirt grew tight. Individual threads could be seen against her straining bra, which overflowed with her breasts. Just like the first group, milk began to leak and soak into her clothes. Then the flow stopped, as per Rin's will, while her production heightened. Gwen ignored it all, maintaining her dignity. Impressive, Rin thought and leaned forward with her chin in hand, what about after this.

Flesh bulged out from under Gwen's bra. The obvious assumption after Rin's prior spells was that her tits were growing, though that would only be half-right. Gwen continued with her captain duties, even as her subjects became increasingly distracted. Both by their own burgeoning chests, and by Gwen's breasts swelling out from under her bra, yet it still seemed fitted around something.

"Oh my god," Lex intoned.

"You like?" Rin chuckled, staring intently at Gwen's second bust grew in spectacularly. They only slowed once they were exact mirrors of the first set, big and full of milk.

"I... yeah," Lex admitted and bit her lip, glancing from the cheerleaders to Rin nervously.

"Any requests? I can do just about anything you'd want," Rin offered, reclining against the bench behind her to show off her tits even further.

"What, uh... what if they had f-four nipples?" Lex hung her head, refusing to look at her friends.

"Are you really that embarrassed about your fetishes?" Rin laughed. She pulled Lex close and pressed their lips together, hungrily devouring her friends mouth and fears, "Don't be." She ordered.

"It's not that easy," Lex gasped, breathing heavily as she wiped a line of drool from her chin.

"I know," Rin sighed and leaned in to trail her lips along her friend's neck, "But we're here to help bring them out. Bit by bit."

"You're really pushy now, aren't you?" Lex cooed.

"A bit," Rin admitted and lapped her tongue along Lex's ear, tracing it down to then suckle on her lobe, "I think it'll be for the better." She, then, turned their attention back to the field and recited a new spell.

The most recently afflicted cheerleaders were struggling to maintain order. Even Gwen was losing her composure. Her breasts were still swelling, the skin stretching tighter and tighter until her veins were plain to see. Tiny droplets of milk escaped her nipples, which had grown out of sync with her quad-boobs. Each were so big that her poor bra did nothing to conceal the top row anymore. The others were just beginning to sprout their second pair, not yet feeling the discomfort of their captain.

"You two and you two!" Gwen shouted, loud enough for Rin and the others to hear. The captain gestured them forward, yet they remained still. A mixture of shock and disdain for their leader keeping their feet firmly planted, "Hurry up and suck my tits! It fucking hurts!"

"What a loud mouth," Monica noted.

"I think her tune will change soon," Rin chuckled. She knew Gwen wasn't in pain, it was just her exaggerating the discomfort. There was clearly something else too. Rin eyed a strand of Gwen's shirt, which was pressing tight against her lower nipples. The captain was moving subtly too, grinding her constricted tits against her bonds, even as she attempted to command her team. Her face grew redder beneath her tan.

1...345678