Rin's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on!" Gwen whined loudly and gasped, attempting to withhold a moan from escaping. No one moved to help her. Some were even snickering to themselves, while others became increasingly preoccupied with their own developments. Gwen's tits continued to rise and her nipples were so fatter than soda cans.

"Here it comes," Rin breathed, one hand moving to cup her friend's breasts. They returned the favour for her swelling cock, stroking it through her woefully unsuited shorts.

Loud tears extended throughout the field as Gwen's shirt gave in. Only a few strands remained, one being the stubborn number around her bottom nipples. Her bra was a failure now, forced to bare most of her upper tits and their enormous teats. A deep ridge formed in the huge nubs, sinking deeper until they split apart. Another formed and split them again, leaving her with four long, finger-thick nipples on each of her four breasts. She grabbed at them and screamed in blatant bliss.

Several phones were produced from amongst the cheerleaders as they recorded their captain. The woman, who had once scared them all into near-perfection, was no more than a mutated whore it seemed. Rin stood, deciding that it was enough for now.

"Let's go. I want to have some real fun with you guys," Rin decreed, winking at her friends. Lex blushed while Monica nodded excitedly.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday breezed by in a haze of frustration. The cheerleaders were worse than ever, acting out to hide the changes happening to them. Their targets, fittingly enough, were Rin and her friends. Milkshakes were dumped on heads, which were then dunked in toilets - some freshly used - and clothes were torn. If not for Rin's magic, then the days would have been a living hell.

Rin pulled her friends aside Friday afternoon. School had just ended, leaving only the teachers and club members, "We're gonna get them back."

"What're you thinking?" Monica inquired, leaning forward excitedly.

"Simple, when their practice is over, we'll be in the locker room. I'll use magic to lock the door and keep them from attacking us. Then," Rin rubbed her hands together with an evil grin, "We play."

"Won't we get in trouble?" Lex pointed out.

"Not likely. No cameras and the walls are soundproofed," Rin explained, "And after we're through with them, they won't say a word about it. Nothing bad anyway."

"We're going to rape them?" Lex hissed, stepping away from the witch.

"If I wanted to do that, all it'd take is a couple of spells and they'd be nothing but playthings," Rin snapped, "I don't want to force anyone into anything. All I'm gonna do is make the temptation too much to resist."

"That... that's basically the same thing," Lex sighed.

"No. It'll be their choice if they give in. All it'll take is some serious willpower," Rin shrugged, "If any of them say they want out after we get started, then I'll wipe their memories and let them go."

"You can do that?!" Lex almost shouted.

"Sure. Check it out," Rin spoke the incantation.

"You can do that?!" Lex repeated, exactly as she had before, then frowned, "Déjà vu..."

"Yep, sure can. Any other concerns?" Rin chuckled.

"This doesn't feel right," Lex persisted.

"If we don't do something, they'll just keep doing it. And you know our moms won't believe us," Monica contended, "Besides, after what they've done to us, this is pretty much a reward."

Lex sighed and sagged her shoulders, "Fine... What exactly are you gonna do to them?"

"Not much. The question is what you guys want me to do to them?" Rin beamed as Lex finally smiled in return.

"I hate to admit it but you've got me," Lex shook her head, "We're gonna go to hell, you know?"

"Bit late to worry about that," Rin laughed and pulled them in close, "Well then, shall we get some revenge?"

"Dibs on the futanari!" Monica yelped, hand shooting into the air.

"I can make them all futanari," Rin pointed out.

"Precisely."

The locker room doubled as the showers. A stretch of metal lockers paved the way into the large bathing area, where a row of cheap shower heads poked out from the wall at various skewed angles. Tiles were chipped or completely missing and a set of benches divided the two sections. Rin reclined on one, listening intently for the cheerleaders. Her friends were visibly nervous as they either paced or played with their hands.

The witch rolled her eyes at the pair. She wondered if that was how she might've been acting if she wasn't in this position, though such a thought quickly passed and gave way to her fantasies. Even after her awakening, both to her power and mentality, she'd only ever had three people at once. This moment would certainly be a memory worth hanging onto, despite its inevitable repetition.

Rin glanced over Lex and Monica. They were dressed much the same as they always were. Monica's shirt was a little tighter around healthy tits, which Rin had sampled many times over the week, and gave a glimpse at the tops of her hips if she raised her arms. Her plain skirt had only the slightest give around her plush hips. Lex wore a Bullet for My Valentine t-shirt and a pair of distressed jeans, both faded black, that were loose on her lanky frame. Both their expressions were tightly wound in uncertainty.

"Loosen up will you?" Rin sighed and hopped to her feet, setting her lavish curves jiggling while her cock was jostled about within its muggy prison.

"Are you serious?" Lex groaned, stopping her paces to stare at Rin, "You do understand what we're about to do, right?"

"Of course," Rin strode over, plush hips swinging sensually with her confident gait. She took Lex's hand in hers and held them tight, "We're going to fuck the popular girls who've been nothing but bitches to us."

"What about Terri? You said she was alright," Monica recalled.

"Oh yeah, but she's not one anymore, so that doesn't count," Rin countered, then returned her attention to Lex, "These ones are horrible. Besides," she pulled Lex close and stood on her tip-toes to whisper into her ear, "I can make them into whatever fetish you want."

"I really hate you," Lex laughed and pecked her on the cheek.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Rin giggled like an airhead blonde, "I'm such a ditz. Want me to cast anything on you guys?"

"Yes!" Monica yipped and rushed over, "You'd better not be joking."

"If I am?" Rin smirked, then yelped as Lex grabbed her by the balls - well, ball as both were far too big for her hand.

"The cheerleaders will be the least of your worries," Lex vowed.

"Right, got it. Save that for the bitches," Rin choked out, playing along. Lex released her testicle, "Alright, what'd you want done?"

Practice finally came to an end. The locker room door creaked open and the cheerleaders poured in, chatting amongst themselves. Several stuttered to avoid bringing up the insanity that had become their bodies of late, though it was impossible not to notice. Rin leered at them from beside the door, waiting until the late girl had stepped in. They were all far heavier up top and the once petite girl now dwarfed most of them.

Rin locked the door and turned to address her audience, "Hello, ladies and futa. Don't know if you've heard, but I'm a witch and you," she waved her hand in a sweeping gesture, "Are now my, and my friends, bitches. Any questions?"

Fits of laughter erupted amongst the squad. They opened their mouths to respond, no doubt prepared to hurl every insult at her with all the venom they could muster, yet no sound came. Rin beamed at the lot and sniffed the air, "Not bad, right? Anyone care to guess what that smell is?"

"You!" Monica shouted from the back. Everyone turned to face her, gasps ricocheting around the cheerleaders.

"Precisely, Monica," Rin laughed as they all twisted to stare back at her, "I used a spell to fill this room with my pheromones. Potent, aren't they?" She stepped up to one of the cheerleaders and caressed her cheek. The girl merely breathed deeply, her exhale shuddered as she rushed to inhale once more.

"You all have a choice," Rin addressed the others, even as the girl leaned in close until her head rested on Rin's breast, "If you don't want to join in the fun, then go stand by Lex and you can just watch. The other option should be pretty obvious." She snapped her fingers to mask her lips, causing her clothes to vanish. The girl gasped as her face was engulfed in tits bigger than her head.

"Hi," Lex waved shyly from a corner. More sharp inhales followed her reveal, flooding the cheerleaders' noses with Rin's musk. It quickly twirled around their brains, filling them with all sorts of unsavoury desires.

"Hey there, bitch," Rin spoke to the girl at her chest, who looked up in terrified curiosity at the soft tone, "Suck my cock." The girl's teammates gasped yet again, like a crowd of morons at a magic show, as she fell to her knees and engulfed Rin's flaccid cock. Even so, it was still several inches bigger than most.

"Hmm, I love getting hard down someone's throat," Rin moaned and pulled the girl closer, sinking her hardening length down her tender gullet. She gagged in response, spittle leaking from her glossy lips, but didn't shy away. Murmurs spread amongst the rest as they contemplated what Rin would have them do. The witch grinned, sensing their lust for her to do such a thing. She had meant what she'd said to Lex, about giving them a choice, but the truth was that their choice was already made. Rin knew she was irresistible if she used just a little magic.

"Seems no one wants to just watch," Rin observed and nodded to Lex and Monica, "Time for a little fun. And payback." She recited another spell under her breath, then snapped her fingers and every article of clothing in the room vanished. Before anyone could fully register what happened, Lex and Monica ushered their groups away. They left the majority for Rin, who smirked at them and augmented her pheromones to drive away any of their doubts.

She continued to guide the girl suckling on her cock. Her mouth was divine, a perfect hole to fuck as it grew tight around Rin's member. Inch after inch swelled this girl's maw and strained her throat, stretching her airpipe taut, while she struggled not gag at every move. Rin leisurely rocked herself back and forth on her feet as she took stock of who she could play with.

There looked to be eight in total, including the cocksucker. Half of them sported large, quad breasts that leaked incessantly down their toned bellies. A pair were infinitely more endowed than a week ago, their hardened arms struggling to contain their basketball sized lovelies. The final two were milk factories as they tried to subdue the flow, only to squeeze out even greater amounts. Three of them were futanari, though the sizes were puny in Rin's eyes.

All of them shifted from foot to the other as Rin scrutinised them, until Gwen charged to the front. Her twin sets of tits were bigger than her companions, easily volleyball sized. Rin hadn't noticed yesterday, but the captain's sixteen nipples were surprisingly large. They were at least two inches apiece. A proper cow, Rin thought with a grin.

"What the fuck is going on here, you goth whore?!" Gwen roared.

"Well, maybe if you were listening, you'd know. I am here to fuck you. You missed the chance to leave, so now it's free game," Rin clarified, "And for that little outburst, I think I'm gonna start with you." Gwen stepped back in shock, though her body turned traitor. Her nipples visibly twitched and flung milk across the floor, while her cock lurched from its slumber. Beneath her balls, Rin saw trickles of desire run down her legs.

Rin began her incantation. The others were all fairly simple, only requiring a few words and some focus. This one was intricate, like weaving a grand tapestry in fast forward. One mistake and the results could be terrible, but Rin had no such worry, not when the locket around her neck thrummed with a power she'd only just begun to hone. Vala was her ancestor and a piece of her was with Rin now. She couldn't fail if she tried.

That being the case, there was only one path illuminated before her. She gladly sprinted down it, embracing the shimmering wells of power and the depravity that shaped the trail. Each step made her more aware of the strength that simmered beneath her skin, that pervaded her bloodline, that made her who she was now. Pleasure was the only thing that could satisfy her now.

And Gwen was ready to assist. Rin let the spell trail off, the final word hung in the air as if floating to the cheer captain and breezing into her mind. The doubly endowed futa fell to her knees as the final touches were made. Her hair turned black and white, a colour that spread over any strands on her body, covering her in a fine layer. Gwen's ears folded over themselves and lengthened. A pair of tiny horns parted her bangs, while a small piercing appeared in her nose.

Rin peered around at the rest of her body. Wherever she looked, Gwen's transformation began. The captains tits exploded in size. They rapidly lowered to the floor, then spread across it as they were crushed. Milk gushed from her nipples, the lengthy nubs hidden but also swelling, gradually creating a pool of creamy white. Rin moved onto Gwen's ass, which soon swelled to match then surpass her own.

Every ounce of muscle disappeared under a soft layer of fat. Gwen fell forward and rolled over onto her back, gasping rapidly as her breasts flattened under gravity to obscure her arms. She groaned as a ripple went through her plush figure, ending at her cock and balls. They followed the rest of her body's example, growing incessantly. It stopped when she had tripled her former size, then a brown colour spread along her shaft while her balls turned fuzzy, taking on the same tones as her hair. Gwen's cock swelled up to the halfway mark where a ring formed. Her tip turned wide and flat, with a slightly rounded peak.

She whimpered and grunted as the final pieces took shape. A long, bushy tipped tail sprouted from above her inhumanly massive ass, while her thighs thickened and mashed together. Gwen could only pant and stare at the ceiling as she recovered from the transformation, though it was impossible to mistake the process as painful when her thighs were covered in fem-cum. And when her face was a mask of bliss.

"Hmm," Rin moaned as she fucked the girl below her. She worked her hips like a piston, slamming well over a foot of cock down the cheerleader's gullet and into her oesophagus, "Sorry, sweetie, time to cum." Rin grunted and hilted inside her, balls swinging low to smack the girl's collar. All eyes moved from Gwen's unbelievable change to Rin as the first flood of cum made itself apparent. Several ounces poured into the girl's stomach in a single burst, yet that was only a precursor.

Rin moaned loud enough for all to hear as the second shot shamed its predecessor. Her cock-sleeve gave a muffled shout in protest as her stomach swelled, pushing on her middle to extend across her thighs. Skin met floor after a few more spurts, yet Rin was far from done. She had shrunk her sizes down to be manageable, that said nothing about her production. With how small her urethra was now, it would take dozens of shots to release her full load.

The thought bolstered the next burst. Her balls clenched with every shot, driving inhumanly thick seed up her undersized shaft to blast it down the girl's abused gullet. Bigger and bigger the inflated girl swelled until her legs were raised from the floor, kicking uselessly while her stomach rose. Every drop of Rin's seed condensed in the tight space, forming a near-perfect semi-sphere that kept her level with the witch's crotch. Her flailing caused her to rock to and fro, encouraging a greater flow.

"H-hey!" Gwen roused from her stupor to stand on unsteady feet, her balance completely changed. She approached Rin, face set in indignant fury, and came to a stop. The cheer captain stood almost a foot above the witch, putting Rin almost level with her breasts, "Let me in on this," a resounding gasp spread amongst her former subordinates, "Shut up!"

Rin smirked and moaned in her ongoing release, "Some milk would be great." Almost before she'd finished speaking, Gwen raised a breast and aimed the four teats, each fatter and longer than her thumb, at Rin's mouth. The witch latched onto them and suckled. Milk poured hard and fast, yet it flowed down her throat smoothly. She barely had to swallow the deliciously sweet liquid.

"I-I want some too," a cheerleader spoke up and walked over.

"Me... me too," another came over.

"And me."

The three volunteers latched onto Gwen's remaining breasts and nearly choked on the output. They quickly adjusted though, working the human cow's tits like pros. As they drank, their hands moved to Rin's body to grope her tits and massage her constantly churning balls. Rin relaxed into their hands, letting herself simply exist in the prolonged pleasure. But it wouldn't do for her to take this long with them all.

"Look at them," one of the few holdouts whispered.

"Kelly's like a ball," another nodded.

"What about Gwen?"

"She looks like she's gonna cum any second."

They were right. Gwen shook as an orgasm tore through her, almost taking the human cow to her knees. The others kept her upright, though it was mostly to keep drinking. The onlookers gasped as Gwen came, shooting far more cum than they'd ever seen from one person. At least until Rin wanted to show off.

It was common for the locker room to smell after practice. A horde of sweaty cheerleaders crammed into the confined space was bound to take effect, however this was a whole other level. Rin's pheromones permeated the air with a luring musky sweetness, and now it was intermixed with the heady scent of Gwen's pussy and animalistic cum. There was no escaping or denying the effects.

The holdouts slowly gravitated towards the group as Rin's climax finally drew to a close. No one could tell how long she'd gone for, but the product was right before their eyes. Rin turned Kelly around on her grossly oversized belly to face her teammates, who couldn't decide between a gasp or a moan at the visage. She was barely conscious, yet her lips were tilted in a delirious smile. Cum and spit drooled from her lips and dripped to the floor.

"Hmm," Rin pulled off Gwen with a satisfied pop, "One moment." She raised a finger to the onlookers, then murmured another spell that quickly devolved into a high-pitched moan as she returned her body to its natural glory. All eyes locked onto her. Not that they could be blamed as Rin swiftly outgrew every precognition of size they had.

She retained her height. It would be a simple matter to make herself tall enough to hit the ceiling, though being so small had its merits. Such as making her ridiculous endowments seem even greater. Rin's breathing turned heavy as her balls stretched out to rest against her shins. They stretched out several inches past her shoulders and almost two-feet in front of her. Veins stood out in stark relief against her turgid flesh.

Rin ushered her admirers forward and placed their hands on her prick. They inhaled sharply as it, too, swelled massively. Her eighteen-inch mast rapidly gained in size, piling inches upon inches upon her enormity. It stretched out before her eyes, moving along Kelly's back until the glans reached past her head. Pre-cum poured like a leak in a dam, dousing the hugely inflated girl in Rin's cock-slime. The growth finally came to an end.

"H-how?" One of the girls whispered. Her hand moved along Rin's shaft, stroking the veins that were thicker than her own member. The others nodded in agreement. One of them fell to her knees and kissed Rin's sack, moaning as she did so. Another joined her, while their friends looked to Rin. The witch was still moaning.

1...345678