Rin's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Rin beamed at her friend. Lex had opted for maximum cock ability, sporting a trio of her own two-foot dicks and even had her nipples turned into another set. She had even turned a few of her cheerleaders into balls of cum on par with Rin's. Monica had remained female, though her tits were testaments to pure femininity, each bigger than a beanbag chair and capped by fuckable nipples. Her pussy was plumped up as well, designed to handle any cock that came her way. Of course, Rin had made sure her cheerleaders were appropriately endowed to properly satisfy her.

"Make me a futa next time," Monica breathed softly and nuzzled against Rin's breast, "As big as you think would suit me."

"How does fifty feet sound?" Rin chuckled.

"Perfect," Monica answered without a hint of jest in her tone.

"Seriously?" Rin blinked at her friend.

"We're your harem, Rin," Lex cut in, "I don't know what made up my mind about it, but I'm yours. We're yours. Maybe it's something magical?"

"Guys, I..." Rin nursed her bottom lip.

"A harem doesn't mean we're slaves or anything," Monica assured her, "We just want to please you in any way we can."

"That just sounds like willing slavery," Rin argued.

"It's nothing different that what you did with the cheerleaders," Lex countered, "They had a choice, just not really. The moment you pulled some magic juju, their minds were set, right?"

"I guess," Rin leaned back and sighed. Something in the back of her mind rejoiced at the news. It even made her flaccid pricks lurch from their slumber. If she accept it, then she'd want to add more. She was certain of it. Teachers, her friends moms, maybe even random women on the street.

"Don't be selfish," Monica gently smacked her breast, "It'd be cruel not to share this shit with everyone else."

"You sound like your mom," Lex giggled, "Remember, she always tells us to share."

Rin groaned, "Even Mon's vibrators... okay," she sighed, "Fine. I'll try this harem thing. If I start going power crazy or something..."

"We'll fuck you into submission," Monica promised.

"I'll plug your mouth with so much cock you can't talk," Lex agreed.

"You're the best," Rin smirked and pulled them in for a long, sensual kiss that fully revived her libido, "If you're going to be in my harem, I think I need to properly initiate you two."

"Oh, oh! We should have matching tattoos or something to mark us as yours," Monica excitedly proposed.

"Sounds good," Lex nodded and looked to Rin while her hand stroked the witch's burgeoning cock, "So, what'll be?"

"A spell," Rin answered without hesitation, grabbing at the locket, "One that makes you love only me."

"I like it," Lex cooed and straddled her, "Mistress..."

"I like it," Rin echoed and kissed her deeply as Monica crouched between her thighs to push a hardening cock into her snatch.

This might not be so bad, Rin thought and let her lusts take the wheel. Whatever happened would happen, there was no sense in fighting the flow. Not when it involved her two beautiful friends making out while impaled on her giant cocks.

-END-

1...345678