Rin's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a slutty pussy," Rin teased, leaned forward to watch Terri's face as it twisted in pleasure, "It's so tight around me, like it never wants to let go." Terri merely moaned, breaths turning erratic with each thrust, "Is that it? You want my cock to stuff your cheerleader cunt forever?"

"Yeah..." Terri groaned, bucking her hips. She let her legs fall, splayed out around Rin like a frame, and grabbed her cock and breast. Rin gasped at the sudden vice-like grip on her member, forcing her to thrust harder.

"Couldn't hear you, cheer-slut," Rin grunted, the tightness releasing only to return stronger than before, "Masochist cheer-slut," she snarled, moaning at the sharper response, "What're you?!" Rin growled.

"A... a cheer-slut," Terri mumbled, face flushed in both pleasure and humiliation.

Rin slapped her hips against Terri's crotch, aiming to strike her balls, "Couldn't hear you." Terri only whimpered, reaching down to shield her tender scrotum, but Rin grabbed her by the wrist and repeated the move. The cheerleader's face contorted into a beautiful mix of anguish and bliss. She moaned and writhed where she laid, the hand still on her breast moving feverishly, "Try again."

"I'm a... cheer-slut."

"Again," Rin snapped, hitting the futa's balls again. Each strike wasn't enough to damage her, or even hurt that much, but it more than attained results.

"I'm a cheer-slut."

"Again."

"I'm a cheer-slut."

"Louder."

"I'm a cheer-slut!"

"Louder!"

"I'm a cheer-slut! I'm a slutty cheerleader who needs your cock!" Terri cried out, body going rigid as her cock exploded. Arcs of cum shot free and splattered down on her. Rin's breathing turned heavy, a familiar tension building in her core. She felt her balls tighten as well, along with a sensation like inhaling, only it was focused on her testicles. The goth lunged forward and captured Terri's mouth with her own as a tsunami brought ruin to her self-control.

Rin wondered how she could ever go back from this. Cumming down Nami's throat for the first time had been a wonderful experience, something that couldn't be forgotten if she tried. But this... Rin's cock throbbed wildly, as if her galloping heart were inside it, each palpitation adding gasoline to her bonfire ecstasy. Terri gripped her tight, still caught in the throes of her own climax. The walls clung to, and undulated around her, milking her for cum. At the time, Terri continued to buck, prolonging the bliss.

Even better, Rin's breasts were mashed against Terri's cum lathered ones. They were so much bigger than hers, so huge that Rin's pair were completely swallowed by their enormity. How would it feel if they were bigger? Rin wondered, orgasmic thoughts turning lucid to summon visions of her lover's tits growing big enough to reach her hips. She could really use them as pillows if they were that big.

Rin barely noticed as she mumbled words into Terri's mouth. There were far more important things to focus on, such as the rising sensation building against her chest, or the ecstatic bursts of seed from her cock. Rin's hips moved unbidden, fucking her jizz into Terri. There was no room, though. Each thrust squelched lewdly and forced globs of cum to leak out.

"That was amazing," Terri panted. The bell had rung long ago, yet neither felt any urgency. Even the thought that they might be discovered was eviscerated by the brightness of their afterglow. Terri idly stroked through the pools of cum on her body, while Rin laid beside her, one arm draped over the cheerleader's awe-inspiring tits.

"Yeah," Rin sighed. Her cock and balls ached in the most satisfying way possible, despite only having two orgasms. She smiled lazily as she stared at Terri - more accurately, Terri's tits. The futa's breasts had looked giant from above, but at this angle they seemed truly titanic. Almost as if they had grown again, "You're alright for a cheerleader."

"Haha, not anymore," Terri giggled, hefting a massive tit in one arm. The perfect monument to femininity rolled over her arm, outmatching it completely, "I'd knock myself out if I tried jumping with these now."

"It's just a little bit extra," Rin murmured, too tired to be more invested.

"A little?" Terri laughed, "Sweetie, these things are three times the size of my head. Each. I'm not a cheerleader anymore... but that's fine," she turned to look down at the short, though curvaceous futa, "I think it'll be fun being your cheer-slut."

Rin finally managed to sift through the orgasmic haze hanging over her mind. She raised her head to look down at Terri, frowning. The growth was only a few inches at best. Enough to shred a poorly made shirt but not enough to ruin Terri's ability.

"Holy shit..." Rin hissed the words under her breath as she realised what had become of her lover. By anyone's definition, Terri had been huge before, now she redefined those definitions. Prized watermelons couldn't hold a candle to what now rested on Terri's chest. They spread out far past her shoulders and, despite laying down, stood half-a-foot above her.

"Awesome, aren't they?" Terri smirked, "Wanna try 'em out?"

"Yes... I-I mean, I... I've gotta go," Rin hastily redressed and rushed from the room. It was impossible, but she was certain that she had made Terri grow like that. She nursed her bottom on the walk back to her home, deciding to ditch school in light of this possibility. There was no way for a human to make someone's breasts that big, let alone in a matter of minutes. None.

Except maybe one.

Rin was lucky when she got home. Delilah had gone out, leaving her alone and without distraction. Or temptation, she added, recalling how her mother had given her a sample of her tits felt. They were definitely smaller than Terri's now, yet Rin still found herself entranced by the very thought of them. She splashed water over her face, locked herself in her room and booted up her laptop.

"Can't believe I'm doing this," Rin muttered bitterly as she scowled at the screen. Her fingers moved slowly across the keys, sharing her disdain for what they were typing, 'is magic real?'

Utterly preposterous, Rin scoffed in her mind. She clicked through the links one by one, scanning through them for anything akin to what she had experienced. Nothing. It might have been a freak coincidence, she thought. There were stories all the time of weird biological shit happening to people.

Then her eyes froze on a single link; 'Latin Dictionary'. Rin opened it and began sifting through the content, only to slow and take her time. Even without the English translations, she understood each word implicitly. Not only that, but she found herself seeking out specific words, ones that she should have no business knowing. She had to stop. This would just feed her delusions.

Maybe that's what it was? Rin was in a straight jacket somewhere, raving like a lunatic about magic and spells and magically huge tits. It would make more sense. Still her eyes kept looking and reading, until they came to linger on a string of words. Rin tried to move on from them, wanting to at least finish and tell herself that this wasn't anything.

"Fine," Rin groaned in defeat. She grabbed her phone and took note of the sequence, then her eyes found another and refused to move away until she noted it down. Another. Another. Another. Was she possessed? Rin wondered as her vision and thumbs moved without thought, noting sentence after sentence. Finally, as her eyes began to water and her phone was about to die, she was freed.

Rin collapsed against her bed and rubbed at her eyes, "What the fuck was that?!" She shouted at the ceiling. Her phone was on the nightstand, charging, and still on the page full of her unwanted notes. There had to be at least a hundred, yet she felt like there were more. Fear made her chest ache, as if a snake her coiled around her ribcage. Something was wrong with her, a mental disease of some kind.

One that made her give genuine thought to the credence of magic. If it was real, then did that mean those sentences were spells? Rin thought to her fun with Terri, faintly recalling when she had spoken something during a kiss. That might've been a spell, one that she somehow knew inherently. Rin grabbed her phone and went to her family tree, tracing it back to the nineteenth century. According to the website, her family at the time were notorious for practicing witchcraft. Not simple hexes or potions, but genuine magic. And they were supposedly extremely powerful.

One called Vala was a standout. Even now, Rin had heard the name mentioned repeatedly by her extended family. Her aunt had even tried to teach her about it when she was a kid, one of the reasons that they weren't close. For that same reason, she refused to be around the rest of her family.

"And now look at me," she grumbled. Rin looked at her other hand, then imagined something magical happening. Her fingers could turn into cats, or maybe dicks - that'd be fun - or just a slight a change in colour. Nothing happened, of course. She guffawed at herself for even contemplating it. Unless she needed a spell to use magic.

The thought crossed into her mind and plopped straight in the centre. Rin was aware of her stubborn streak, she almost prided herself on it, and knew that the idea wouldn't be dislodged no matter what she tried. It might go away for a bit, but it'd just be back a day later. A machine would sooner forget than she would.

"You're home early!" Delilah's breezed through the apartment and into Rin's ears, as did a fresh new thought; what if she tried a spell on her mother? If magic wasn't real, then there was no harm. And, even if it was, Terri didn't seem to mind at all. She had heard that Vala was infamous for being extremely sexual.

"Can't believe this, can't believe this, can't believe this," Rin muttered repeatedly. She sifted through the long list, trying to find something that sounded like it would be harmless; ad eius fecunditatis or 'fertility unto her'. At worse, it sounded like it would just be a libido booster or a fertility enhancement. Rin walked from her room, the spell memorised, and into the kitchen. Delilah was at the sink, prepping vegetables.

Despite her careless attitude, Delilah was nothing if not a capable housewife. When she set her mind to something, she did it fast and she did it well. Her mother's fresh meals were one of the few times that Rin was willing to brave her incestuous lusts.

"How does a spaghetti bolognaises sound?" Delilah inquired without turning.

"If you're making it, I bet it'll be great," Rin answered.

"Oh you," Delilah laughed.

"What's the occasion?" Rin asked. Delilah rarely cooked fresh for them, often too lazy to cook like that every day, though she claimed to enjoy it.

"I thought we should talk," Delilah paused and turned to glance at her daughter, "You know, be a normal family. That's what you're always talking about, right?"

"Yeah," Rin looked away, frowning softly. She, then, whispered the spell. Her voice was so gentle and quiet that she couldn't even hear it, then a rush of warmth flushed through her. The goth withheld a startled gasp and glanced to her mother, who had set down her tools to grip the granite counter. She hadn't been focused with Terri, but she was certain it had taken longer for anything to happen. Did that mean she was getting stronger?

Rin watched her parent in fear and intrigue, looking for any visible signs of the spell taking effect. She stayed in place for minutes, yet nothing became apparent. Delilah, herself, remained still before she resumed her prep. The younger futa frowned and leaned around, hoping to spot something different. Before she could get a decent look, Delilah began to turn. Rin bolted, though she couldn't understand why exactly. Guilt? Fear? Both?

"Just wait until dinner," Rin told herself while she paced across her room, "If there's nothing then... then try another. No, what am I saying? Ugh!" She flopped onto her bed and buried her face in the pillows. There was nothing she wanted more than to ignore all the strangeness and return to her normal life, yet she was compelled to investigate this further.

If nothing else, she would confirm her theories. When that was done, she could work on ignoring them and going back to normalcy. No weird boob obsession, or familial desires. She wouldn't mind if her fling with Terri continued, especially if her tits remained that huge. The ex-cheerleader turned cheer-slut would make a nice girlfriend. Or recurring sex partner.

Maybe the start of a harem?

"Shut up!" Rin slapped her hands over her ears. The single worst nightmare she had ever imagined was coming true, one that might turn her life into a living hell 24/7. She was beginning to hate herself. Not her body, though she would prefer it if her hips weren't so big, but her mind itself. Every other moment some traitorous thought would wander in and make itself comfortable, worsening her already frail self-control. But would it really be so bad if she let it all out?

"Not again," Rin whined and rolled over, ignoring the feeling of her breasts and cock swaying with the momentum. She wasn't even horny so visiting the gloryhole wouldn't help. It was like her body knew that, keeping her on the cusp of arousal like a lover that was way into foreplay. She toyed with her necklace, tracing over the engravings once more. They still didn't make sense to her.

Rin lifted the pendant up. It was just long enough to come to her eyes, letting her study it closely. She glanced to her jewellery box, in which sat a dozen other necklaces with more interesting designs that worked better with her outfit, yet she couldn't find the will to wear them. In fact, she couldn't recall having taken this one off since she got it. Her eyes thinned as she peered closer, trying to determine what is was that kept her coming back to this locket.

"Sweetheart, time for dinner!" Delilah called, tugging Rin away from her inspection. Time flies, she thought with a shrug and let the metal fall back into place, just slightly above her breasts.

At the dinner table, which seldom saw use, Rin and Delilah sat in silence. Only the soft noise of their chewing was heard, unless their cutlery scraped at a dish, carving through the quiet like a katana blade through a banana. Rin stole frequent glances at her mother, skittishly gawking at those gorgeous breasts. The tank top did nothing to dull their visage either. It was stretched so tight that it made them seem bigger if anything.

Delilah was focused on her food. Rin never caught her looking away from the plate, even when she found herself staring. She looked to the clock. Each tick seemed to make the silence heavier, dulling even her thoughts. Finally, Delilah spoke up.

"So, about that 'talk' I mentioned," she began, setting her knife and fork down to lean back in her chair. Rin blinked and looked to her mother's plate, finding that it was already finished. Not a speck of food remained, save for the sauce, while hers remained half-done.

"Yeah?" Rin took a final bite, watching her parent closely. She struggled to recall a time that Delilah had been so anxious to talk with her. Even when they'd had 'the talk', she wasn't like this. Or when Rin had stumbled upon her classes' dead hamster in grade school. The most awkward things for most parents had come naturally to her.

She was kind and supportive without trying. If she weren't so lackadaisical, Delilah likely would've been mother of the year multiple times. Rin smiled slightly. When she started getting into the goth culture, Delilah simply went with it. She even took a small interest in the fashion just to help with any shopping. Rin pulled gently at her shirt, one that her mother had bought. It was a favourite of hers, even after over a year.

"Well... I..." Delilah rubbed at her head, massaging the temples as if she were about to have a migraine, "Are you interested in anyone, Alice?"

"Rin," the goth corrected her.

"Sorry," Delilah smiled.

"And no," Rin continued, picking up her fork to push some of the pasta around, "I mean, I might be."

"Haven't you told them?" Delilah leaned forward, seeming to fall back into her naturally talkative self.

"It's... complicated," Rin felt her cheeks burn, knowing that she was blushing like a school girl in front of their crush. There was no way she could tell her mother the truth, that she made her hard without trying, that she was the reason she had to go to a gloryhole so often for some 'private' relief. Or that she was the person Rin was interested in.

"You should go for it," Delilah grinned, "Feelings seem complex, but they're really simple when you think about it."

"I can't," Rin shook her head.

"Oh? Is she a popular girl?" Delilah teased, "Out of your league? Don't tell me she's got a bigger dick than you or something."

"It's not that," Rin laughed, unable to resist as her mother speculated.

"Don't tell me she's older than you?" Delilah's smile vanished, "Or younger, maybe?"

"She... she's older," Rin admitted, caught off-guard by the sudden mood change.

"I bet it's Miss Teller," Delilah's grin returned, though Rin could make out the tension in her lips.

"Ew, Mom, no," Rin shook her head, mentally swatting herself for such a statement when the truth was worse.

"What's wrong with her? Last I saw her, she was pretty cute."

"Yeah, but she's psycho," Rin rolled her eyes, "Total stalker."

"Stalkers can be fun," Delilah countered, "Especially in a dry spell. Quick shout and they're in bed, ready and waiting."

"I do not need to hear this," Rin chuckled.

"Tell me who it is, and maybe I'll stop."

"It's no one, alright?"

"What about the principal? Or is it someone in college? I saw this smoking hot redhead yesterday, definitely a college girl."

"It's no one like that," Rin stated, shrinking into her chair.

"One of your friend's mothers?" Delilah wriggled her eyebrows.

"Not my friend's..." Rin muttered, then snapped her lips shut as she replayed what she'd just said, "This, uh, this can't be what you wanted to talk about, is it?"

"Yeah," Delilah's face settled back into a calm, if uncertain expression, "It's just that I might be interested in someone. But I can't be with them." Her mother's gaze shot straight into Rin's, telling more than her words did. Rin stared back and followed as Delilah walked over to stand beside her. This can't be happening, Rin thought.

"Honey, am I the one you're interested in?" Delilah asked, leaning forward slightly to make her breasts hang directly in Rin's eyeline.

"H-How'd you know?" Rin blurted, flushing a bright red that made her cheeks stand out hotly against her pale flesh, before frowning at the heat that rushed through her. It wasn't just embarrassment, she realised. Was it a spell? Then what did she really say? Her mind raced back to Terri, bringing a rush of desire as she replayed the events. She looked to her mother's eyes and saw shock in them.

"Where did you learn that?" Delilah demanded. Her voice was airy, though, completely without any authority or power. Rin watched her stumble back, the older futa's breaths slowly deepening.

"What did I say?" Rin gasped, horrified by what could happen.

"How should I know?" Delilah tried to snap, but it came out as a breathless sigh, "I never took Latin. Oh god!" Rin heard fabric tearing and looked to her mother's chest, watching the tank top strain harder and harder, stitches snapping one by one as it rode higher to reveal more of Delilah's trim belly. Conversely, the older woman's chest was swelling rapidly. It stretched the top to its limits and beyond, shredding it apart to let the twin mountains out. And they were indeed mountains.

Rin's cock lurched in her panties at the bewitching sight. It was completely unlike Terri, where her breasts just seemed to explode in size. These gradually expanded, devouring more of Delilah's waist. The nipples remained at the centre, never drooping even as their home swelled to obscure the tops of Delilah's hips and consume her biceps. It was over in a matter of moments, yet those moments were possibly the most amazing in Rin's short life.

123456...8