Rin's Charm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More?" Delilah gasped. Her hands flew to her chest, covering her nipples as she groaned and whimpered. Rin's panties were forced aside by her cock, which now lifted her skirt to also watch the incredible display. She clenched her hands into fists and shivered in restrained want. Delilah's hands were pushed further and further away, while her fingers were spread wide. The once smooth areolae and undersized teat rose just as her breasts had.

"Oh god," Rin breathed and stood to walk toward her panting mother. The sudden growth had stopped, though its effects were obvious for all to see. Boobs the size of beach balls and nipples bigger than a soda can. Slight bumps and ridges ran along the huge teats, each one undoubtedly sensitive and rigged to provide milk. Exactly like the plump areolae, which were swollen and the perfect target for a thirst maw.

"Where'd you learn that, Rin?"

"I don't know," Rin murmured as she stepped closer. She came to a stop when Delilah's nipples, which were just as erect as Rin's pulsating cock, poked against her belly. The mountains almost seemed to swell out from Delilah's entire torso rather than her chest, leaving only a sliver of her stomach in view, "But this is so hot."

"I... you think so?" Delilah frowned, patting her body-defining breasts.

"Definitely," Rin breathed and leaned down to place a gentle kiss on the surface. She used her tongue to explore the density, finding them as soft as ever, and that her mother's signature strawberry wash gave the same flavour. It was mixed with her natural taste, one that made Rin's prick throb demandingly.

"But they're way too big," Delilah fretted, though she didn't back away.

"No such thing," Rin countered, pouring the same intensity into those words as a couple would into their wedding vows, "They're beautiful." What was she saying? Rin glanced up to her mother, hoping - praying - that she would stop this, but Delilah seemed equally as intrigued. No, not intrigued. Aroused. Rin's breath hitched at the touch of her mother's stiffening cock.

"So are you," Delilah breathed, face going slack in shock before she recovered and smiled.

"Mom," Rin rasped, torn by her lust and sense of right and wrong. Even in the modern era, where sex was shared freely by most, incest was still a taboo. At least between parent and child. The law deemed it child-abuse, no matter the ages concerned.

"This is what I wanted to talk about," Delilah continued, leaning closer to mash her impossibly lewd, oversized breasts into Rin, "You've been all I can think about."

"This is wrong," Rin whispered, "You'll get arrested. They'll put me into therapy."

"A fate worse than death for you," Delilah laughed, somehow getting Rin to reciprocate, "But I'm fine with the risk if... if you'll take it with me."

"So that's where I got it from," Rin grumbled and grabbed at her mother's cock through her form-hugging pants.

"Got what?" Delilah gasped.

"The incest fetish," Rin explained and, unwilling to let herself consider the consequences of her actions, or the fact that she had confirmed magic to be real, kissed her mother hungrily. Though brief, her earlier experience shone through as she cowed her energy and used it properly. Delilah's tongue swiftly met her own in playful combat, fencing and dancing together, until Rin brought it under control. She explored every facet of her parent's mouth as their bodies pressed tighter together.

Her hands couldn't remain still for long. They scoured Delilah's tits, mapping out their sheer majesty, before zeroing on the treasure trove of her fantastical nipples. The stiff peaks outmatched Rin's hands, forcing her fingers wide and sticking out the tops of her fists by over an inch. As she played with them, Rin felt moisture on her hands. She frowned but didn't pull away, unwilling to end the kiss. Not when it made her cock and pussy so hot.

Rin pushed harder against her mother until the woman was forced to step back. They moved together until Delilah toppled onto the couch. Rin immediately followed, straddling her to resume their kiss. Slimy rivulets of saliva ran down Delilah's cheeks and chin, while it was smeared across Rin's. The goth stroked her hands along her parent's tits just as she would for her cock, more of that fluid welling up and coating her energetic fists. If she didn't know better, she might've thought it was pussy juice.

There was a similar aroma to it. Heady and hot, almost spicy, yet the smell was tinted by a sweetness, like cream or milk. Rin slowed her strokes and pressed her fingers to the tips. She jerked away as her fingertips sank inside. Delilah moaned and arched her back, as if her pussy had been penetrated. The comparison was uncanny, as Rin recalled the satin-smooth walls of her own snatch. This felt like a tighter form of that.

"Did I do this?" Rin panted and experimented by pushing down, watching in pure rapture as her digits vanished inside her mother's nipples. The insides squeezed around her and seemed to suck her in deeper, just as a pussy would. She pulled her fingers free with a sultry pop, breathing heavily as her dick twitched in craving. Rin dipped her index finger from each hand into a nipple, confirming their elasticity, and pulled.

It stretched with ease until it looked fit to take her cock. The insides were pink and fleshly but coated in strands of white, which clung to Rin's hands and the nipples. She wrenched her eyes away to look at her mother's face. Delilah seemed engrossed in a fantasy, eyes shut and lips parted as she moaned lewdly. The goth leaned down until her lips hovered the free tit, then she sucked it inside.

"Fuck!" Delilah gasped and an explosion of flavour coated Rin's mouth. She swallowed quickly as it was filled again, dousing her tongue in a sweet-heady taste that made her crave more. Rin suckled from her mother, earning more. The fluid was smooth but thick, like yogurt almost, "I don't know what you did to me, Baby, but don't stop doing things to me."

Rin thought back to the list of spells at those words. There were so many to try and now she had a consenting guinea pig. She sucked harder, practically inhaling her mother's milk - or was it cunt juice now? - as she considered what kinds of mischief could occur.

"I wonder if you could fuck my nipple," Delilah mused aloud, engraving the thought in her daughter's brain. Rin manoeuvred herself to squat over her mother's tits. She angled her cock down. A drop of pre-cum landed on the nipple, mixing with the copious milk-juice, with more oozing out as she lowered herself.

"Let's fine out," Rin moaned and pulled Delilah's teat open, then bucked downward to impale her. They shared a glorious howl of bliss at the penetration. Delilah's nipple stretched around her daughter's cock, visibly distending from the size of it, while the breast provided a perfect cushion.

"Yes! Fuck my nipple, Babe," Delilah exclaimed, reaching up to pull Rin's hips lower, "Fuck the other one when you're done. Then fuck my pussy."

"Hmm," Rin moaned, the urge to cum already coiling within her gut, "What about your ass?"

"That too!" Delilah wailed and arched her body. Rin felt a hot, viscous splash against her ass and panties. It quickly soaked through her underwear, sticking fast to her flesh. Another burst coated her hips. Delilah's nipple grew tighter as well, just as a pussy would in orgasm. The mere idea of her mother cumming like this would be enough to rouse Rin's cock from its slumber.

Now it was more than enough to send her over the edge. Rin slammed her crotch into the cloud-like mountain of her mother's boob. The flesh caressed her balls, which churned and gurgled with her oncoming load. Delilah's hands went to her ass and massaged the cum into it, adding to the sensations as Rin came. Every ounce of her seed poured straight down and into Delilah's breast, though where it was stored was anyone's guess.

Rin's was that she was flooding her mother's mammary glands and making them swell with her cum. Her jizz exploded from her faster and stronger at the thought, piling more and more of her sperm in Delilah's tit. A final burst of pleasure rocked her, sending a shiver up her spine and to her brain. What if her mother's tits could get pregnant?

"So much cum," Delilah panted from below, "Jesus, I didn't know you could cum this much."

"Neither did I," Rin admitted. She raised her hips to find her cock still hard, despite the three overwhelming orgasms that day, and moved it over to the other nipple, "But who's complaining?"

"No one," Delilah laughed, then moaned as her second tit was fucked. Rin's viscous seed leaked from the other, rolling down the nipple and breast in thick, languid globs. Spurts of it were released as Delilah came time and again, her own cock spraying its loads, though it soon gave out. Even so, Rin still heard splashes from her mother's pussy.

If all the spells made people cum this hard, then Rin felt it was basically her duty to use them. To make others scream and squirt in orgasm, while making their tits huge and glorious like her mother's. Perhaps not quite that large, she thought while her hips continued to thrust, fucking her insatiable cock into her mother's beautiful boob-cunt. They shared in one another's bliss as Rin came again.

"Mom?" Rin whispered from where they laid on the couch. She rested atop her mother's breasts, a far more desirable cushion than anything from a store, and idly played with the leaking nipples. They planned to continue once Delilah had recovered.

"Hmm?" Delilah murmured, unconsciously stroking her daughter's cock.

"I think I'm a witch," Rin muttered, grimacing at the words.

"I thought you might be. Your aunt certainly seemed to get that impression from you."

"You're not scared or anything?"

"You could never scare me," Delilah assured her, "Now more than ever."

"Because we fucked?" Rin arched an incredulous brow.

"Precisely."

"And... what if I found these spells... that I have no idea about what they do... would you let me try them on you?" Rin nuzzled into her mother's breast, waiting for a response.

"...yes."

The next day, Rin awoke with a trepidatious yet excited smirk on her face. This was it. She would confirm, once and for all, if magic was real. Yesterday felt like a lucid dream to her, one that seemed too incredible to be real. Her phone still had the spell list on it, ready for her to go through them one by one. Outside the room, her mother awaited her.

Rin hopped from her bed, "What the fuck?!" She yelped as she nearly tumbled forward. Once she had fixed her balance, Rin looked around for what dared to trip her. The culprit stared her in the face, unmissable now that her grogginess had vanished. Her once full, moderately large breasts were unmistakably bigger now. Not to the same extent as her mother or Terri, only enough to hide most of her feet from view. That shouldn't have been enough to throw off her balance, though.

She leaned around to see past them and saw their accomplice; her cock. The bulge in her pyjama shorts was incredible, easily as big as her erection despite, as far as she could tell, being perfectly flaccid. A large curve swelled out below it, easily bigger than a volleyball. Rin yanked down her once loose shorts.

Just as the bulge implied; she was massive now. She raised her cock, awed by its weight in her hand and the subdued labyrinth of blue veins that ran across it, then hefted her balls in her hand. Each one matched her old breasts in size, filling her palm and resting heavily in her fingers. Cum churned within the firm orb as she rolled and squeezed it.

Rin glanced at her hips and wondered if they too had grown. Magical backsplash? No, couldn't be something like that. If that was the case, then only her breasts would've grown based on the spells she used yesterday. Her brow furrowed as she glanced to her phone. Something told her that continuing would bring further changes, though a bigger bust and cock weren't exactly life altering. Besides, she thought with a tense grin, if she learned to control this power, then she could change herself as she saw fit. No drawbacks.

"Yes, terribly sick I'm afraid. Both ends," Delilah groaned into the receiver, playing up an illness it seemed, "It's my fault really. Yes. Take care. Bye."

"Who was that?" Rin inquired as she strode into the room, faltering in her step as her eyes confirmed yesterday's happenings. Her mother laid on her side atop the couch, breasts crushing the cushion below. She only wore her panties, letting her extravagant tits hang free.

"Your school. You've got the rest of the week off," Delilah turned to her daughter with a wide smirk, "I think that'll be plenty of time for you to, uh, get used to things."

"Are you sure about this?" Rin lowered herself onto the couch beside her mother. Unconsciously, her hand reached out and stroked Delilah bosom. It was firmer than yesterday. A slight push brought a bead of white to the nipple, which then rolled lazily onto the breast proper.

"I've been waiting for us to be like that," Delilah sat up and pulled her daughter in close, hugging the futa tight to her lap-filling breasts, "You've no idea how hard it's been to restrain myself around you."

"I think I have a pretty good idea, actually," Rin debated, "You drove me insane."

"How so?"

"Prancing around in your underwear, making me feel your boobs, masturbating in the living room. I think you sent me nudes a few times."

"Sorry," Delilah laughed, squeezing her tight, "I couldn't help it. Something about you just makes me so horny."

"Face it, Mom," Rin raised her head and brought a hand to Delilah's nipple, stroking it teasingly, "You're a slut for your daughter."

"I am. I really am," Delilah sighed, "Don't hear you complaining though."

"Ugh, my mom's such a slut. She keeps walking around naked and letting me fuck her all day," Rin pantomimed a stereotypical teenager, rolling her eyes and pouting, "Not to mention she lets me make her body even more slutty... any limits?"

"Just don't ruin the apartment," Delilah laughed and stood, presenting her almost naked form to her daughter. Her nipples were erect and leaking, streams of milk running down her belly to her panties, which strained around her rising erection. She, then, seemed to notice Rin's own development, "Did you use one on yourself?"

"No. I woke up like this," Rin shrugged and pulled out her phone. Her heart pounded in her chest, trying to rise into her throat as she contemplated what could happen. She grabbed her abundant crotch and smirked at Delilah, wriggling an eyebrow, "Is it too big?"

"No such thing," Delilah reiterated Rin's own response. They shared a smile as Rin brought up the list and read the first spell.

-One Week Later-

Rin peeled herself away from her mother's body. Dried cum and milk was painted all over their bodies, adhering them to one another. A lewd slurp signalled her cock pulling free from Delilah's pussy, bringing a small gush of cum, kept inside all night by Rin's fleshy pussy plug. She stood and stretched, giggling when her breasts jiggled as she exhaled.

"Where're you going, Sweetie?" Delilah moaned, looking to her daughter as she strolled into the bathroom.

"Gotta get back to school," Rin explained, "I wanna show my friends what I can do now."

"Aww," Delilah pouted, but she rested her head on their bed, "Just don't do to them what you did to me."

"Don't know what you're talking about," Rin peered around the doorway to stare at her trapped mother. She was completely stuck in the living room after their week of experimentation and sex marathon, which left Delilah undeniably pregnant. Especially as Rin's loads increased massively by the day. Percentage wise, Delilah was more tit than person. She laid atop a pair as wide and long as a mattress each but far, far deeper. Her nipples alone were bigger than her arms.

The rest of her wasn't to be forgotten either. Her ass was huge, vastly outstripping Rin's own, and her cock was big enough to peek out from her enormous bosom. Despite her enormous assets, Rin had never heard Delilah complain. She couldn't move, not even sit or stand, yet she seemed happy being Rin's personal bitch.

"You sure you don't want me to shrink you a bit?" Rin asked once she finished with her shower. Over the week, she had found more and more spells while Delilah recovered - an apparent by-product of Rin's witchery was limitless stamina - which eventually led her to a reversal spell.

"I'm sure," Delilah sighed, rubbing her self-made bed.

"What about food?"

"I'm still digesting Friday's load," Delilah laughed and licked her lips, "But if you want to give me a refill I won't say no."

"If I wanted to turn you into a blimp you'd say yes," Rin rolled her eyes, then jumped atop her mother's tits. Whatever it was that made her body change over the past week had bolstered her muscles, remodelling her plump figure into a powerful entity that hadn't lost any softness. Magic was an amazing thing.

"I'm such a good slut for my daughter," Delilah grinned, eyes locked onto Rin's cock. It hung to her ankles, curved around a pair of testes bigger than yoga balls. Though a better comparison would be her breasts, which swelled across her torso and even over her pussy-crushing hips. She sighed at the sight, knowing that she'd have to reduce them before school.

"And what do good sluts do?" Rin arched an expectant brow, swaying her hips.

"They suck your huge, giant, massive, enormous..."

"We get the idea, Mom," Rin laughed, then lowered herself to her knees and stroked her cock. Delilah's hands joined in, bringing Rin to her staggering erection. Before it became too hard, she curled it and crammed the head into Delilah's maw. Breakfast is an important meal after all, Rin thought as she grew down her mother's throat and into her cum swollen belly.

"Ugh, this feels so tiny," Rin grumbled as she studied her reflection.

"You look like you're smuggling basketballs, Honey," Delilah pointed-out.

"I know," Rin lamented, "Maybe I'll just take over the world. Then I can as big as I want." She grinned as she turned to her side. Her breasts strained the top to its limits, each bounce caused the fabric to creak ominously, and her nipples dented the cloth. They were abnormally pert for their size, yet every movement she made caused them to jiggle in a way only natural tits could. Her hips were back to their former size with a hint of extra firmness, while her cock and balls pushed the jeans to their limits. Black was supposed to be a slimming colour, yet it did nothing to bely Rin's sizes.

"You should probably start smaller."

"First the school, then the world," Rin teased.

"If you're going to do that, give me some playmates."

"I'm all you need, Mom," Rin strode over and kissed her mother's breast.

"So true," Delilah sighed, "You'd better get going if you don't want to be late."

Rin gave her nipple a parting flick, "See you girls later."

"I feel so loved," Delilah quipped.

A hush fell over the students that saw Rin walk into the school. Those that were preoccupied looked for the reason and joined the rest, their voices robbed by the stunning visage of futanari beauty that strolled along. Rin kept her head up, back straight and let her legs carry her forward smoothly, as if she were on a Segway. She knew dozens of eyes followed her pants-splitting behind. A nearby futa visibly grew aroused at the sight.

Then the whispers began. Rumours spread like wildfire, setting flame to the embers of lust as others rushed to confirm the gossip. It didn't take long for everyone to become aware, and for the cheerleaders to make their move. Rin couldn't say if she was simply unlucky, or if all cheerleaders behaved like they were portrayed to in movies, but they were on her like a pack of hyenas.

123456...8